A Whore is Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around her back to us now and slowly began to shake her Japanese ass. Her body was curved and smooth, her ass soft, tight and inviting. She danced on wiggling her ass bending over and sliding her thong to the side revealing a luscious moist pussy. She placed her hands on her ass spreading her cheeks apart and we simultaneously reached up and grabbed a handful of ass and she moaned in excitement. We kneaded her butt cheeks and rubbed her twitching clit eliciting soft purring sounds from our asian sex kitten.

Akiko then went to a corner of the room and dragged a chair to the front of the couch. She then turned her back to me and gradually lowered herself down onto my lap and began grinding. She then took Tom by the hand and guided him to the chair directly in front of her. The heat coming from her body was only inciting my own desire. She grinding her ass in my lap making my cock scream for freedom. Meanwhile she was unbuckling Toms pants and letting loose his nine-inch pole. As she continued to grind on me she stroke his cock looking dreamily between his eyes and his rigid dick. I couldn't take any more and gently lifted her up to freeing myself at last. As she bent over I rubbed my cock between her butt cheeks up and down and over her dripping pussy. "Do you like my ass lover?"

"More than you know Akiko. More than you know."

"Would your friend like me to suck that big black cock of his?"

"I'm sure he would. Why don't you ask him to be sure?"

"So Tom do you want to put that big thing in my little mouth?

"Oh hell yes. Suck that cock real good for me." Akiko lowered her head and engulfed his dick and he let out a loud sigh of relief to finally feel her hot mouth taking him inside. I knew I couldn't wait any longer and after so much foreplay throughout the day the time had come to lay some wood. I rubbed up and down her ass one more time and pushed myself up and in. Akiko threw her head up and closed her eyes as she too finally got what she craved. This is what she wanted, to feel a black cock stretching her pussy taking control. I grabbed her hips and began to lift her up and down on my cock as she inhaled Toms hard one. She was extremely tight and soaking and felt like heaven. Watching her tight ass go up and down only turned me on more. I started to gain speed and power losing myself in her body. Up and down her hips went along with her head. I loved the feeling of banging my almond-eyed slut.

"This is hat you wanted right, you like feeling that thick black dick don't you?" She couldn't answer me because Tom had both hands securely wrapped around head forcing her mouth further and further down on him. He was determined to get all of his cock into her small mouth. She mumbled and moaned over his thick meat. Tom was using her head and mouth forcefully fully enjoying the position of power that we were in.

"C'mon honey get it all. I already heard that you're a cocksucking pro. Show us what you got slut. Show me what you can do with a big dick in your mouth. Suck that shit good."

Akiko was spurred on by his words. It was a part of her sexual makeup she loved to be talked to dirty and forced to do such things. This is the treatment that she lived for and it would only work for black men. Her forbidden fruit was in total control of her body at all times. Her head bobbed up and down at a quicker pace trying to satisfy her master of the moment. She was slobbering all over his cock and balls trying to bring him off the way that he desired. She wanted him to use her mouth anyway he saw fit. Watching her silky hair balled up in his fists as he forced her head up and down fueled my fire once more and I picked up my pace considerably and began to deep drill her pussy.

I tightened my grip on her hips and started to slam all nine inches in on every stroke. Over and over her ass bounced violently in my lap as I fucked her hard and deep making her wail. Her cries of passion over Toms swollen cock only pushed me further and further into her pussy relentlessly. Tom pulled out of her mouth and she screamed out loud letting loose a cry of passion that had been stifled until now. I pounded her a few more times and then lifted her up and turned her around and put her on my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.

As I carried her petite 110 lb.frame I squeezed and slapped her slutty ass along the way. When we reached the bedroom I dropped her down on the side of the bed and climbed on.

"Come fuck me daddy. I need it bad. Fuck me hard and deep. I can't wait."

I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back as far as they would go up into her chest. I slammed my cock all the way in to the hilt. Then I used long hard strokes bottoming out on each. Tom stood at the edge of the bed and Akiko reached up and began to stroke him furiously. I power fucked my asian whore over and over watching her small body shake and convulse from the force of my strokes. Her mouth hung open in a wordless state, as she was lost in passion.

"Look at this slut Jay. The harder you fuck her the more she likes it."

"Just what a good whore is supposed to do my man. Come get some of this tight pussy."

I pulled out and switched positions with Tom and he picked up where I left off.

"Goddamn this pussy is tight. I'm gonna fuck you real proper bitch."

Tom was a blur of activity as he let loose with an animal like lust. He held her legs tightly as he beat her helpless pussy repeatedly. On every downstroke their skin crashed together lewdly. Slap!!

"Take that dick bitch"

"Fuck me harder"

Slap!!

"You like getting fucked hard don't you"

"Y..y...y.yyesssss"

Slap..Slap..Slap...Slap

"That's what a slut like you needs. A good black cock fucking. All you pretty little jap bitches need black cock."

Tom loved the power we had over Akiko and she loved giving us the power. She was helpless against her desire. This was everything that she wanted and more. This is exactly what she wanted to be and the reason she traveled so far. I steeped up to her head as it hung over the bed and slid my dick in her mouth pushing myself down making my way for her throat. We were all in a sexual frenzy as Tom worked his pole in and out and I was desperately trying to get my cock as far into her mouth as humanly possible. I could feel that familiar tingle in my loins as I neared orgasm and watching Tom absolutely pummel her pussy pushed me over the edge as I erupted directly into her belly. As I shot my load I pulled out of her mouth slowly splashing her tonsils tongue and finally coating her lips with sticky cum. Seeing her glazed lips in turn pushed Tom over the edge as he pulled out and fired ropes of semen across her bare breasts and neck. Her body was still convulsing from orgasm, as she lay there fulfilled and exhausted.

"Look at that Jay. That's what I'm talking about. Looks like a happy hooker to me."

"It's just the beginning dawg. Just the beginning."

Tom gathered up his clothes and readied himself to leave.

"Say goodbye to Tom, Akiko."

Akiko sat up on the bed and waved Tom over. When Tom stood in front of her she unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and kissed it from head to balls slow and sexy and simply said, "I hope to see you soon." True whore right to the end.

I had other business to attend to so I told Akiko exactly what was expected of her from this point on starting with the next day. Each morning for the duration of her stay I explained I would be the first person that she sees. When she rises from sleep in the morning I will be there waiting for her to give her the first cock of the day. I will wake her from slumber and she will willingly and eagerly take me into her mouth. I have opened the door and paved the way for her sexual evolution and complete submission and I want to receive the gratitude that such a deed requires. She was instructed to suck me like no other and prepare herself for the day by pleasing me. For now have a good night?

Day 2

When I arrived in the morning I did so with a plan. After I had used her pretty mouth once more I gave her explicit instructions to be followed to the letter. I wanted her to dress in another seductive lingerie ensemble. I fetched another chair from the living room and placed it in front of the mirror facing the bed in the bedroom. I placed the DVD player on the dresser and loaded it with the appropriate material. I told her to be in that chair in 1 hour when I returned. Everything was working smoothly up until now. She never knew my plans never knew what to expect next. I was definitely getting into the role of making things happen. I had to come up with six days of a virtual sexual carnival and it was going to be great. Timing is everything and this next move was all about timing. Yesterday Akiko met four of my boys but only one of them actually got anything more than a little head. That was part of the plan. For Marco Justice and Shawn it was like they were teased. Now when they get their chance at this little whore they're going to really let her have it. And that's exactly what she wants. She wants to be the object of their sexual delirium. That's why she's here, to be used by hungry brothers each and every day for seven days. My end of the arrangement is simple. I love asian women and I get to bang one anyway I want to for a week. Life really is about give and take after all.

I picked up Marco, Justice and Shawn and brought them all back to the hotel. All they could talk about was Akiko. I knew things were going just the way I had planned.

"Wow that chick was hot man. Where'd you find her?" Shawn asked

"I told you about the internet before. Maybe you'll listen now."

"I need some more of that Japanese head man," Marco said.

"I want that Japanese pussy and head. I wanna see if my dick even fits in her. Nothing better than a small chick fucking a big dick." That was Justices' favorite line.

The raunchy talk continued on the ride up to the suite. The sexual temperature was rising fast and I loved it. When we got to the room I told the guys to walk straight to the bedroom and see what's going on. I glanced at my watch and realized that I was right on time. Shawn was first through the door.

"Oh shit. That's what I'm talking about. Let me help you out with that."

"See I told you she was the one. I'm gonna put it on her," Marco excitedly proclaimed.

Akiko had done exactly what she was told. We found her bent over in the chair one hand fondling her breasts and the other rubbing her tight pussy while she watched a gorgeous asian woman on screen being pounded by two large black guys. She almost didn't even notice come in she was so fixated on the screen. Shawn was moving faster than anyone in the room and stepped right to Akiko's face while unzipping his pants. Akiko awoke from her daze and frantically tried to assist Shawn with his pants. Her eyes were wild and crazy as were Shawn's'. "C'mon baby let me see that big dick. I want to suck it. C'mon I need a black cock in my mouth."

"Here it is suck it. I heard about you slut. Show me what all the fuss is about."

Akiko attacked his dick with her mouth engulf him wildly slobbering over his throbbing tool. Marco meanwhile had slid up behind her and was preparing to enter. He pushed her down further and raised her ass nice and high and pushed himself inside. Justice stood to the side and placed his monster cock in her hand and covered her hand with his and stroked up and down. I was taking in the action as I undressed. Shawn was obviously the happiest guy in he room as he held his head back eyes rolled to the back of his head and just moaned as she sucked his cock like her very life depended on it and in a strange way it did. Akiko wouldn't be living if she didn't have a black cock inside of her. She needed it and right now it needed her.

Shawn had one hand on her head pushing her down and he used his other hand to every so often take his tool out and bounce it off of her lips and tongue. Marco was behind her slowly working his dick in and out. He was savoring the feeling of her silky smooth tunnel. He rested his hands on her ass holding on for leverage literally grabbing her ass and pulling his her body onto his cock. I stepped up and she reached out to jerk my bloated member. Akiko began to cum and we all just helped her out as much as we could.

"Feels good don't it slut?"

"Look at the happy ho'."

Marco heightened his pace and began to jackhammer her as her orgasm rocked her body. Watching her being taken hold by the climax, caused Marco to lose his seed and he pulled out and shot across her back. I immediately took his place and began to bang away. My goal right now was simple. I wanted to show everyone in the room exactly how to fuck this nasty little whore. I wanted to make it crystal clear that she was nothing more than a pretty fucktoy for us to use anyway we wanted. That's exactly what she wanted. The harder you fuck her the more cock you put in her mouth the more cum you shoot on her and in her the more she loves it. Showtime!

When I stepped up behind her the first thing I did was smack her ass with both hands. She was startled and momentarily stopped sucking Shawn and let out a yelp. When her head popped up I reached over and shoved it back down on his cock. "Nobody said you can stop sucking his dick slut. Get back to work." Then I slammed into her holding her hips tight. She was definitely turned on by my actions and threw her ass back at me when she felt me penetrate. I was enjoying the view and I wanted her to feel my passion. I put my six foot three 220lb frame behind every stroke. I wanted her to feel the power I had and wanted her to feel the way she yearned. I was working my way into her power fucking her to the fullest extreme. I was fucking her so hard she couldn't keep her mouth on Shawn's cock. She arched her back, closed her eyes and just screamed and moaned incoherently. I started smacking her ass almost as hard as I was fucking her. Marco and Justice joined in slapping her ass and mauling her breasts. She was truly just a piece of fuckmeat and we were cooking pretty good now. Shawn stood at her head and was bouncing his cock off of her cheeks and face while she kept a death grip on Justice. I was drilling her trying to hit her back walls fucking her silly when I felt it coming. I pulled out and hurried to her face and pushed my cock in her mouth. Once more I shot off in her hungry mouth and I pulled out and jacked myself over her face coating her in hot man juice. This sent Shawn over the edge and he stepped up grabbed her by the hair and he too shot ropes of jizz across her lovely asian face. She was spitting up cum as we streaked her cheeks and forehead. It was absolutely intoxicating seeing her like this. There is nothing sexier to me than a well fucked asian woman who has her face covered in goo.

Justice wasted no time in assuming his position behind Akiko. She had never had a dick as long and as thick as his so this was the grand finale. There she was still bent over a chair ass high, her face dripping hot cum about to take the biggest dick she's ever seen. Justice stepped up and was trying to get himself inside of her while she tried to catch her breath. Her pussy was soaking wet and that definitely helped. He lined himself up and pushed forward. No one in the room expected him to do what he did next. He placed his hands on her shoulders and shoved all eleven inches in on one thrust.

"Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyhhhhh," Akiko screamed.

She was literally impaled on a spear. Her initial shock didn't dissuade Justice but seemed to only fuel his engine. Justice was showing no mercy fucking her as hard as he possibly could undoubtedly taking his cue from me. He knew she was a slut and this was what she wanted and he had no problem giving it to her. He held on tightly to her shoulders furiously pounding her quivering pussy. His dick was so big it looked obscene stretching out her tight snatch. It almost seemed unnatural watching him stuff her full of so much cock. But her body adjusted and she was completely lost in lust and physical bliss. Justice then stood up on the chair and pulled her ass even higher and started to pound her again. Her ass was pointing straight to the ceiling and he was digging down into her and lifting her simultaneously.

"This is the kind of pussy I like. Tight and deep. This slut needs to stay here forever Jay."

"Fuck that nasty whore Just. Make the bitch scream."

Justice continued deep dicking her for several more minutes before the inevitable happens. His legs start to shake and he snatches his cock from her and begins to shoot his seed on her ass cheeks. He suddenly stops the flow and grabs her by the arm and spins her around presents his cock to her mouth. She opens wide and he shoots directly into her mouth flooding her tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Akiko hummed.

Finally his eruption subsided. There she sat on her knees a cum covered mess and beautiful as the sunset. I walked over to her and picked her head up by the hair and made her look at herself in the mirror.

"Do you see what I see Akiko? Do you see what a black cock whore should look like? This is what you wanted right? Have I made you happy?"

"Yes daddy you have. This is everything I wanted. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me next."

To be continued...

Comments and feedback are welcome and strongly encouraged.

12