A Whore is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope, who had been a servant of the Club for a number of years now, knew the rules well and the consequences of breaking them. As such, she always followed them to the letter, making sure she wore, and did, exactly what she was told.

Today, Sunday, was the day that she had been ordered to make herself available for the Club and wear the designated items. Before she got herself ready, she had been to afternoon church with her husband, who was then off to visit his parents. Penelope had been able to excuse herself, claiming an evening church function, which her husband had accepted since she went on so many these days (most were now a ruse for Club duties) and which he accepted as a necessary part of life for devout Christians.

When she got home, she took off her Church outfit, which consisted of flesh coloured stocking, suspenders, g-string and a simple, blue Channel dress. (The lingerie that she wore these days always complied with Club regulations since it had become a force of habit for her to dress like a slut and she wore them without even giving it a moments thought).

When she removed her clothes, she dumped them in a pile on the bed. She then rushed over to her closet, where she had secretly hidden the package sent to her by the Club, opened it and threw all the items on to the bed next to her Sunday garb. Running late, she then ran off to the shower to get herself ready.

Unfortunately for Penelope, the g-string that she happened to wear to Church was black, just like the lingerie that had been mailed to her. But what she did not know at that stage, since she had not carefully examined the items that had been sent was that today's outfit did not include a g-string.

When she returned from showering, she looked down at the bed and started to get ready. More often then not, the Club would provide a g-string, hardly ever a bra, but a g-string was a favourite for most members. So as she got ready, it was natural of her to pick up the g-string that she had worn to church, and which lay next to the Club's items, assume it had been sent by them and happily slide it on.

30 minutes or so later she was in the car of her Master, a seasoned member of the Club, and the man who had chosen the outfits for the girls to wear that day. She was kneeling in the back of his limo, presenting her bottom to her Master. When he flipped up her tiny skirt, it was with some surprise that he saw the offending item resting between the valley of her perfect buttocks. He expected his orders to be followed and had wanted to see nothing other then pure, creamy white flesh.

Now for some, this was hardly a serious offence. After all, it was not like she was wearing a pair of trousers or a jumper! She was wearing an item of clothing that was still designed purely for the pleasure of men.

But the Club was not founded on slack principles. Whenever one of their girls stepped out of line, in a small or big way, punishment would inevitably follow. Bitch's needed to know that they obeyed their Masters and if they ever stepped out of line, the consequences would be severe. If they did not punish them, then chaos would inevitably ensue.

And normally the punishment for disobeying a Club order would be meted out there and then, but Penelope's Master had a flash of genius and decided it could wait. Taking hold of the offending item, he ripped it in two, dropped it to the floor and then proceeded to violently fuck the bitch in her arse, spanking her cheeks in the process.

Penelope meanwhile saw nothing unusual in her Master's actions. anal sex, spanking and general roughness were all common place in the Club and something that of course she enjoyed. So she happily rested her head on the backseat of the car and allowed her perfectly formed married arse to be cruelly buggered by her brute of a Master, not knowing that she had broken one of the cardinal rules of the Club.

Back in the dungeon, after receiving her second slap from Felicity, Penelope looked over to her Master to see what was going on. She knew that Felicity would never treat her like this unless she had been given strict orders to do so.

Through the mist of Cigar smoke and the darkness, Penelope looked to her Master for some help. Her Master could tell that she was seeking guidance. Felicity also looked towards him and, when he nodded his head towards Felicity, Penelope knew that her punishment had been authorised. There was nothing she could do other than to accept it. If she refused, or tried to prevent any of it from happening, she would be immediately expelled from the Club and her life as a whore would be at an end. Penelope, whose life now revolved around serving these disgusting, rich men, could never allow that to happen.

So Penelope allowed Felicity to remove her hands from her face. When she did, Felicity slapped each cheek again. More screams and this time some tears. Her face was bright red and was stinging sharply. She had been whipped, spanked and caned before, liking all of them, but this she did not like. But this she had to take.

Fortunately for Penelope, the face slapping was mow an end. It was merely to let her know that she was being punished for a misdemeanour, the slapping was not really for anyone's pleasure. But her punishment was far from over.

Felicity's hands then wandered down and over Penelope's tits. They were of similar size to hers and just as hers had been minutes before, they were being constrained, and revealed, in just the same sort of tight, transparent blouse. But rather then reveal them to her audience by gracefully opening the each button, she grabbed the folds of the blouse and ripped it open, causing Penelope's delicious big tits to jiggle up and down and the shirt buttons to ping across the room with one hitting Debbie straight in the face. Poor Penelope screamed out as Felicity roughly dragged the shirt off her arms, and threw it on to the floor. She then yanked down Penelope's tiny skirt until it too was on the floor. Like her Mistress, Penelope was just now dressed in black boots, stockings, suspenders and suspender belt. And with both having short black crop hair, and similar size tits, they could almost have been twins.

Felicity then moved closer to Penelope and started to kiss her, stroking her red, abused face. This was an unexpected act of kindness and it also allowed their big tits to mash up against each other, in a classic loving lesbian way. Both sets of nipples were like rock hard bullets and they occasionally would rub up against each other. As they kissed, both women's hands dropped to their partner's buttocks, which they lovingly stroked.

For their Masters, they were putting on quite a show, and were undoubtedly pleasing then with their love making. Seeing two women, two beautiful women, make out, their naked, firm bodies rubbing up against each other was a particular favourite of the members and something that all models were, at some stage required to perform. Some were initially reluctant, having never been with a woman before, but all relented, knowing it was what their Masters wanted.

These two were examples of women who, prior to their initiation, had never made love to another woman. Both had been forced to do so a number of years ago, in this very same dungeon. Penelope, in particular, had strongly objected, but once she had been whipped and gang-raped by several members, she relented. Now she was a seasoned lesbian and often made out with Felicity who was a personal favourite of hers. Felicity, who was slightly more of a whore then Penelope, agreed to girl-on-girl action almost immediately.

As they made out, one could have suspected that Penelope's punishment was at an end, Debbie certainly thought so. But seasoned viewers of the Platinum Club would know that a bitch who required punishing would never get off so lightly.

So, after a few minutes of general kissing, bottom stroking and tits being thrust up against each other, Felicity broke off and looked at Penelope in a sever fashion. Still no words were spoken, none were needed. Penelope was experienced enough, and had been in this dungeon enough, to know what happened to naughty girls who disobeyed their Master.

Penelope turned around so her delicious bottom was facing her Masters, she then took a few steps towards Debbie. Debbie, for a brief moment, thought that she was coming over to her to once more give her some much needed love and attention. Alas, she was wrong.

When she was about two metres or so away from Debbie, she stopped and lifted her arms up towards the ceiling. It was then that Debbie noticed, for the first time, that, hanging from the wall directly opposite her, were two more ropes, just like the ones used to tie her up and they too were also about a two feet apart from each other.

Penelope then grabbed hold of them, and wrapped them securely around her hands. Then, she pushed her arse out, arched her back so she too was standing at around a 45 degree angle, and spread her legs as wide as Debbie's.

There were now two high-class, rich, naughty housewives, alone in a dark dangerous dungeon, adopting the same, classic subservient pose that all naughty bitch's adopted when they required the immediate, severe attention of their Masters, or Mistresses in this case. They also happened to be opposite each other, staring into each others eyes. Both had been stripped of all their upper class respectability and dignity.

The only difference between the two was that Debbie had to be forcibly restrained and gagged, whereas Penelope had got into her subservient position herself, did not require restraints or a gag. The reason being was that Debbie was a virgin in the BDSM world and had to be forcibly restrained whereas Penelope was a seasoned whore. She had often been whipped, caned and generally abused in this place so she knew what was required of her.

Felicity had moved out of the square of light and had disappeared from everyone's view. Debbie now looked at Penelope who in turn looked straight back. Debbie was now totally calm, resigned to her fate (she now realised that it was highly unlikely that any permanent damage would be done to her) and looked on with growing interest as the events unfolded in front of her. She unfortunately was limited in her facial expressions due to her ball gag and as such could not communicate with Penelope. Such restrictions did not apply to Penelope, but she still chose not to talk directly with Debbie (no doubt due to a direct order from her Master that any communication was strictly forbidden). But that did not prevent Penelope from licking her lips, panting and generally looking like a wanton whore in heat, her wh0rish behaviour speaking louder than any words.

Meanwhile, Debbie was impressed by Penelope's fortitude, she had not registered even one howl of protest since her punishment had began. Debbie, now embarrassed by her earlier hysterical behaviour, which was unbecoming for any whore she thought, vowed to herself that, one day, she too would become like Penelope; a bitch who was required to server her Masters and had no choice but to do whatever they asked, even if meant enduring unbearable humiliation or pain.

The Masters, who sat behind Penelope, now had a clear unobstructed view of her delicious, young, married arse lovingly framed by black suspenders. The ridiculously high black boots, the spread legs and the arched back all meant that her arse was thrust out towards them in a most alluring and degrading manner. And in addition to being able to see her dripping wet pussy, her anal hole was also visible to them.

Then, out of nowhere, Felicity reappeared. Debbie had no idea where she had gone, but she came to stand in front of her. In her left hand she held a long, thin brown cane, clearly the chosen instrument that would be used to administer Penelope's punishment. As a display of her authority over Penelope, and also for the benefit of her audience, she walked around Penelope, slowly tapping the cane in her other hand. This may have been pure theatre, but it did allow her Masters to get a better look at Felicity's body and to enjoy watching at lovely big tits wobble up and down with each step. Bearing in mind her own outfit, she looked every bit like a domineering mistress as she circled her prey.

After making a few full circles around Penelope, Felicity came to a stop and stood to her left (Debbie's right), but was a few feet in front of her. Penelope had now stopped panting and a deadly silenced enveloped the room. Debbie wondered what would happen next, what had Felicity been ordered to do? Felicity, for effect, initially did nothing. Then, when she thought the torment was getting too much for Penelope, she raised the cane and positioned it in front of Penelope's panting big tits, which, due to her pose, were thrusting out, nipples pointing towards the ceiling.

Then she slowly drew her arm back until it was at about a 90 degree angle from Penelope's breasts and then, with impressive speed, brought the cane down viciously on to her breasts. The cane made a "whishing" noise as it moved through the air and, when it struck the delicate tit flesh, a "thwack" noise could be heard, followed by a loud scream from Penelope.

Felicity did not give any time for Penelope to recover as she immediately repeated the process, cruelly slicing Penelope's breasts, just as she had been ordered to do so.

Penelope through her head back and screamed out in genuine pain. But she did not flinch, nor did she change her stance. She was a good bitch who had come to learn to love taking her punishment, because she ultimately knew that this pleased her cruel Masters, and that was all that mattered to her.

Debbie looked on in horror. Sure, her tits had been slapped, but caning a poor woman's breasts was taking cruelty to a new, frightening level. She saw that after each time the cane hit its target, a bright, red stripe would be left, Penelope would throw her head back and let out a high pitch scream, which seemed to get louder and louder with each application of the rod. Abusing such tender flesh clearly caused the poor bitch much pain.

And yet this cruelty continued to make Debbie feel hot and her pussy wet. Inside she wished that it was she that was being abused, that it was she who was taking this punishment in order to please the Masters, who were still happily sitting at the back of the room, smoking their big fat Cuban cigars.

Debbie could not explain how she felt other than she now knew what this made her: it made her a subservient whore and bitch whose body she no longer controlled, it now belonged to men who knew how to derive real, brutal pleasure from the female form. Men, unlike her loving, gentle husband, whom she sadly recognised was totally incapable of treating her like all women craved and needed to be treated. Like whores.

Meanwhile, the caning continued, unabated and without mercy. Penelope still screamed out, but Debbie could sense a change in her. Rather than the screams sounding like real cries of pain, they had developed into low, animal grunts that Debbie now recognised as being sound of arousal, rather than one of pain. Debbie also realised that, despite the obvious pain being inflicted on Penelope, the fact that it was at the behest of her Masters probably meant that this was a cause of extreme arousal for her. The fact that Penelope could offer her tits like this, to be abused, caned and generally tortured, all because her Master had deemed it necessary and because he would get sick pleasure out of it, well that that was clearly enough for a true whore to gain her own sick pleasure. It was a remarkable state of affairs and, had it not been for the fact that she too was on her way to becoming a sex slave, she never would have understood it.

Debbie began to groan and started to once more thrash her bottom around. Not now because she was terrified, but because she too wanted to be punished, to feel a whip or a cane being applied to her defenceless, married body.

After several more strokes, which left most of Penelope's tit fleshed marked, Felicity, to Debbie's disappointment, stopped caning her. Penelope's head, hung down, she was exhausted from the pain and of course the pleasure. It was unclear to Debbie whether Penelope had cum (she had) but nevertheless, a look of pure, unadulterated, arousal radiated from Penelope's face. Her mouth was open, panting, saliva was dripping down but still she held on to the rope, her legs were still spread and her tits were thrust out, despite the pain, she had maintained her position.

Debbie now wondered whether the punishment had stopped. Felicity was looking towards the back of the room, no doubt seeking guidance from her Masters who were in complete control, directing events from the back of the room. Not that Debbie could see, but the old white man sitting in the back of the room had nodded his head and had indicated to Felicity that things were to continue.

Felicity then took a few steps back so that she was now standing behind Penelope. Like she had done with Penelope's tits, she placed the cane over her arse. Now was the time for providing her real audience, her Masters, with a proper view of the bitch's punishment. The tit caning had largely been for the benefit of Debbie as they wanted to show Debbie what kind of level of abuse to expect now that she was a slave of the Club.

Once again, Felicity, for effect, paused, wanting her bitch to wait before her arse was caned. It also allowed her Masters to get a proper view of things: there stood one upper class lady, just dressed in her black boots, stockings and suspenders, her lovely naked tits heaving up and down in delight, holding a cane over another upper class lady, dressed in the same way but who was adopting a submissive pose. They were so far removed from their normal, respectable existence that, had any of their friends or family seen them at that moment, they probably would have died from the shock.

And just as she had done when caning her tits, Felicity moved her arm back as far as it could go, and then in one graceful motion, brought it down onto poor Penelope's defenceless arse. When it struck, Penelope threw her head back, screamed and lurched forward causing her red abused tits to shake up and down. Within a few seconds, the process was repeated causing the same reaction in Penelope. And as with her tits, red stripes quickly appeared on her arse.

Debbie was now groaning into her ball gag, although she could not see Penelope's arse, she still could see her lunge forward each time the cane was applied to her, loving the way those big breasts would shake up and down. And the effect of all this was that, for the first time in her life, without any physical contact being applied to her, Debbie came. And she came like a whore in heat.

For Penelope, as the cane sliced into her defenceless cheeks, she was experiencing pain and pleasure in equal measure. But she did not yet know why she was being punished -- she tried to recall when she had last displeased one of her Masters, but she was sure she had done everything that she had been ordered to do. Her body, as was usual these days, had been regularly fucked and abused -- only last weekend she had been gangbanged by a group of members where she had been forced to pleasure three cocks at the same time; one in each of her arse, pussy and mouth. She could not recall letting any of these men down. They came in copious quantities, many times. And today, she had worn what was sent (or so she believed) taken her Master's cock first up her arse, after which he ordered her to suck it. And she was sure she drank every drop of his spunk. (Often whores were punished if they did not swallow all of the spunk offered (members could be very particular about this since they felt that a bitch should be grateful to receive their valuable cum and should not waste any of it) others however preferred to see them dribble some out, knowing that they were unable to swallow it all).