A Whore is Born Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the fact that she did not know why she had displeased her Master was a complete irrelevance. The only thing that mattered was that, for whatever reason, they were dissatisfied with her. As such, she was duty bound, and happy, to provide her body to them in order for them to punish her at their pleasure.

As the cane continued to be applied mercilessly to her bottom, she looked down at her red tits which were still shaking up and down as she lunged forward in pain. She saw the marks and knew, from experience, that they would take at least a week to heal. As would her arse, which would by now be similarly covered with red welts. She knew this meant that she would have to keep her body concealed from her husband who could never know her dark secret. It also meant that she would probably be fucked all week by her Master since she also knew from experience that nothing appealed to him more than fucking an abused body. He would also probably want to do it in her marital bed and make her phone to her husband whilst he fucked her. For the umpteenth time that day, she came at the thought.

A few seconds later the caning stopped and Felicity dropped the cane to the floor. She then moved to stand directly behind Penelope, got down on to her knees and positioned her face directly in front of Penelope's abused, inflamed buttocks. Tenderly she grabbed hold of them and spread them wide, then her face dived down into her arse and she started to lick the bitch's anal hole. This unexpected, tender moment caused the poor Penelope to scream out in delight. Despite just cumming a moment ago, this loving action on her anal hole was going to make her cum again, very soon.

In front of Penelope, Debbie looked on, although her view of Felicity was hindered, she knew exactly what was going on. Penelope was now making those familiar, loud animal noises of pleasure as she thrust her arse on to Felicity's face. Debbie realised that, even if a bitch had to be punished and to receive pain, there was always pleasure at the end, provided, of course, they were good, obedient whores.

This Club was a place of genius, she happily thought.

Inevitably Penelope came quickly, such was the skill and expertise that went into Felicity's anal licking. Finally her punishment was at an end. Felicity came around to stand in front of her. Penelope's face was red with exhaustion. Felicity gently took hold of her hands and removed them from the ropes and then helped her to stand upright. Then, turning her so that their profiles could now be seen by both sets of audience, she embraced her, kissing her lovingly on the mouth, hands wandering down to her abused red bottom, gently stroking it, trying in vain to make her feel better.

As they embraced, Debbie could once more get a view of the gentlemen sitting at the back of the room, who were the beneficiaries, and the instigators, of what had just gone. She still could not make out their faces, the cigar smoke, if anything, was more intense and it was still too dark, but she could see their arms moving up and down. They had obviously removed their cocks and were playing with themselves. The action had clearly had the desired effect on them.

Felicity and Penelope were also aware of this and knew that, despite their obvious desire to continue to make love to each other, their needs were utterly subordinated to the needs of their Masters. After all, they could get together later in the week, when their husbands were away, and continue where they left off. Maybe they could put on a show for their Masters again, or it could be a private session (this was not prohibited by the Club). Certainly, Penelope fancied returning the compliment to Felicity by spanking her and then perhaps anally fucking her in the arse with a strap on dildo.

But that was all for another day. As they looked over at their Masters, who continued to furiously wank off their own cocks, they knew that their services were required elsewhere. As such, they withdrew from their loving embrace and walked over to where they were sitting. Penelope, abused but still willing, went over to the white man, Felicity to the black man.

As they walked off into the distance, they once more faded from Debbie's view. She could still just about make out what was going on, but all sense of clarity had gone. She could see that they now both stood in front of their respective Masters, where they remained for a good few seconds, perhaps they were receiving praise for their performance, or were taking orders on what was to do next. Whatever it was, at the exact same time, both women dropped to their knees and then Debbie saw their heads bob up and down. It looked like they were blowing each of them, providing them with much needed relief.

As Debbie watched these women perform their whore like duties, she wondered what was to become of her, all tied up like this, pussy dripping wet, ready to be abused and enrolled into the wonder that was The Platinum Club? What was she doing here? So far, all the action had been performed by others, what was her role in all this?

Fortunately, she did not have long to ponder this for, at that very moment, she heard a swish coming from behind her. From hearing this to actual physical contact was only a matter of a second or so, so she did not have time to realise what was happening before the leather whip landed, with extreme viciousness, onto her naked, defenceless, once innocent, married bottom.

Finally contact had been made. She was now well and truly a whore for the Club.

Moments before, Jack had stealthily moved over to where she was, once he had seen the others move away. He had waited until the cock sucking had begun before he decided to whip the bitch. And boy did he whip her. Each stroke of leather onto her naked, young flesh was a forceful measure of his power over her. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Was all that could be now heard, as Jack administered the necessary punishment to this naughty wife's wilful, delicious little bottom. It, in turn, rewarded its Master by immediately showing up deep, long red welts, the delicate white skin was simply unable to withstand the rain of abuse being showered upon it.

Debbie, meanwhile, thrashed her bottom about, the pain she was experiencing was unlike anything she had experienced before. Tears were pouring down her face and, if it wasn't for the ball gag in her mouth, her screams could well have penetrated the thick walls of this dungeon and be heard by the neighbours. Clearly she was not yet as experienced a slave as Penelope and now realised why she needed a gag.

But despite all this, like any true slave and whore, her pussy was responding in a way that correlated to how she was being treated -- the rougher and harder the treatment, the more horny and wet she became. She could not explain how this transformation had taken place. How she had gone from a normal, upper class housewife to a woman who would respond to the most degrading of treatments. And she did not have time to dwell on this as the thrashes were getting more intense and as she began to experience the most amazing orgasm.

As she came, and the leather whip hit her again, the combination of pain and pleasure made her experience the most intense orgasm of her young life. And it seemed to go on forever, which was due to the constant application of the whip on her bottom and the joy that came from knowing that she now able to happily submit her body to the evil whims of her Master.

She looked up to see what the other girls were doing. Her view was now further hindered by the tears in her eyes. She could still see that they were blowing their respective Master. Each man now had a hand on their bitch's head, guiding them down on to their huge cocks, whist they were still using the other to munch on their big fat cigars. They were looking at each other and seemed to be laughing, no doubt revelling in the dual pleasures of being blown and watching this bitch get punished.

Indeed that was exactly what these men were doing, for, safely at the back of the room, and out of sight of the Debbie, sat the indomitable General Jackson, who was being serviced by the poor Penelope. Next to him was an ambassador from a major oil rich African state with whom the General was trying to agree a lucrative arms deal with. Today's proceedings were considered to be "client entertainment".

"She is some bitch, General." The Ambassador said, in a deep African accent, all the while munching on his Cohiba and looking down at his delightful whore was now causing him to get close to his own much needed orgasm.

"Are you referring to Felicity or Debbie?" The General inquired, he was also close to cumming.

The Ambassador laughed out loud, "Well, they are both exceptional bitch's, huh, but I was actually referring to Debbie. You say that this is her first time she had performed as a model for the Club?"

"Yes, first time as a model, first time in the dungeon and first time she is being whipped. She is indeed "some bitch"..."

"Yes, yes... I must say General how delighted I am that you have allowed me a little insight into the workings of your delightful organisation, even though I am not a member... Yes! Yes, my dear, suck your Master's big black cock. Yes, suck it good, it won't be long not before I cum down your mouth... Yes, a most splendid organisation and it certainly will help things when it comes to agreeing a deal..."

"Thank you, Mr Ambassador, and I am delighted that our organisation is helping make our deal proceed smoothly. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. Anything at all? Oh yes, Suck it bitch, suck it you dirty whore, oh yes..."

Both men were getting close to their climax as the young wives, both experienced cock suckers, went about their business in a skilful and professional manner.

"Well, actually General, there is something I would like."

"And might would that be?"

"Well, you say that young Debbie has yet to be fucked by a member of your Club and is not going to be fucked today? Well, I can almost guarantee you the deal if I was allowed to fuck her. Be the first to break the bitch in?"

The General looked over at the delightful Debbie, who was still having the whip applied to her arse. He had previously given strict orders to Jack not to touch her since he had wanted to be the first one to fuck her. Jack was disappointed but the General had his own special reasons.

He pondered the Ambassador's request. In normal circumstances, he would never cede his own perverse demands to another. Especially to a non-member. But this was a special circumstance and he could see the advantages of being flexible. If giving Debbie over meant that this deal could be struck, so be it.

He looked over at the Ambassador and replied, "Yes, if that is what it takes I don't see why not..."

"Excellent my friend, excellent. I think we can do business... Oh yes, my Dear, suck my big black cock..."

"No problem, I just ask one favour, you must tell me what she is like. Tell me how she fucks..."

"Sure no, problem, any reason why?

"Oh it is just that I know the bitch. You see, Debbie's my niece..."

To be continued...