A Whore No More?

Story Info
Does marriage make an honest woman out of a prostitute?
12.2k words
3.96
19.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemina Mena was sitting in Dr. Brock U.R. Pym's waiting room, shaking and fidgeting. Had her luck finally run out? Had she fucked one john too many? Had she caught an STD? She was always cautious, always particular about her clients using condoms (though she hated the feel of them, separating her vaginal walls from all that luscious cock), so she should have been safe, but what if...?

Oh, hurry up in there! she thought; that woman's been with the doctor for twenty minutes now. Surely she's just about done with him by now. I can't wait any longer! I've gotta know if I've caught anything. The suspense is killing me!

The nurse walked out of the examination room, but she was wearing a jacket. She walked out of the clinic.

Where's she going? Jemina wondered; Bitch, I'm next! C'mon!

The woman before her finally left the examination room. Jemina couldn't stand it anymore. She got up.

I'm dressed appropriately, she thought, looking at herself in a mirror next to the door of the examination room, and fixing her wavy black hair, which flowed down just below her shoulders.

To understand what she meant by 'dressed appropriately', one only needed to see what she saw in that mirror, and to remember that her doctor was a (presumably straight) male: she was wearing a tight red dress that came down just below her ass by a few inches, black high heels, a matching lace bra and thong, and bright, heavy makeup, including dark red lipstick. Added to that, she'd thoroughly cleaned her pussy and asshole, inside and out. To top it all off, her big, silicone tits would surely please the doctor. He would be charmed enough to examine her even though it was around the time for his and his nurse's lunch break.

And if he liked what he saw, and assuming she had no STDs, she might have a new client. And if she liked what SHE saw, she'd be happy to offer him her...services.

She barged in the examination room. "I'm next, Doctor," she said. Speaking of liking what one saw...

The handsome thirty-something man had just taken off his white coat. He was wearing a navy blue suit and tie.

There's something about a man wearing Armani, she thought, biting her lip as she looked him up and down, mirroring his ogling of her, which he quickly snapped out of in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," he said...and indeed, he was regretful of what he was about to say. "I can examine you after lunchtime. My nurse isn't here to assist me."

"We don't need her," Jemina said, unzipping her dress at the back. "I don't mind you examining my body without her."

"You're OK...with being undressed...in front of a man...with no nurse present?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, letting the dress drop to her feet so he could see her in her black underwear. "I'm used to strange men seeing me naked. I make money from it." She unclipped her bra.

"You're a p-prostitute?" He hoped his boner wasn't showing. You little bad girl, he thought.

"That, and a stripper." The bra came off with a titty wiggle. "A lap dancer. I don't mind if you get turned on. I'm used to it. In fact, if you weren't turned on, I'd feel insulted." She dropped her bra on the floor and slid her thumbs in her thong at the hips, ready to pull them down.

Nurse Bellamy won't be back till one, he thought; I just might get away with this.

She pulled down the thong to reveal a Brazilian wax and no tan lines. She kicked the thong aside, then slipped her feet out of her high heels. Completely naked before him, she turned around so he could see her ass, then looking back at him to see his reaction, she gave it a shake.

"That's...quite a t-tan you have, Ms...Mena?" he asked in pants, checking her name on his files.

"Yeah," she said, grinning as she turned back around so he could see her tits and crotch again. "I'm darker than an Indian from New Delhi, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are, my Rani," he sighed. If only you'd kept the high heels on, he thought.

"Thank you," she said with a grin, noting the twinkle of lust in his eyes. "Can you get a good look at my vagina and anus, please?" She turned around again and bent over, with her legs spread out, so he could see. "I'm worried about STDs."

"OK," he panted, stepping closer to her. Bad girl, he thought.

She held her buttocks open wide so both holes were even better seen. Looking at him upside-down from between her legs, she saw his face just inches from her ass.

"I cleaned myself thoroughly for you, so I should smell OK," she said, seeing the smirk on his face.

"Well, that was...thoughtful...of you."

"Just so you know, if you like what you see, and assuming I have no STDs, a straight lay is $200, anal is three, a blow job is one, and it's a thousand to have me for the whole night, everything included, within reason, if you know what I mean. No whips, chains, or weird stuff, like peeing or shitting on me. Spankings are OK, though."

"I see." I divorced my wife, Cecilia, over circumstances similar to those I could have with this girl, he thought; I find there to be a strange kind of honesty in a relationship with a prostitute. We both give each other what we want or need, without any pretence of love. If Ms. Mena has no STDs...and so far, I see no herpes or anything like that on her anus or genitals...I may find myself in an encounter with her soon enough. My ex-wife remarried, so I don't have to pay alimony anymore...this offer of Jemina's is tempting.

She noticed the bulge in his pants. "In a minute, I'll give you my card. It has the address to the strip joint where I do lap dances. Do you know where 'Hennessy's' is?"

"Yes, I know that one," he said, staring in awe at the beauty of her perfectly purple-pink cunt, and the chocolately brown swirl of wrinkles on her asshole.

He got blood and urine samples from her. She was willing to squat and pee in a bowl in front of him, and she even offered to let him clean her vagina in a small shower stall in the corner of the examination room, but he, looking at the clock and worrying about an early return of his nurse from lunch, declined, as enjoyable as washing that pussy would have been.

After a thorough examination of her breasts, vagina, and anus, she was ready to get dressed and leave. It was 12:56. She just walked around totally nude, looking around the room, pretending to be curious about all his equipment.

"Ms. Mena," he said. "We're finished. You can get dressed now."

"I don't mind letting you look at my body," she said, turning around so he could see her frontal nudity again. "Aren't you enjoying this?" She gestured to her T and A.

"Yes, but Nurse Bellamy will be here any time now. If she sees you nude with me, I'll have some explaining to do. She is supposed to be present with every disrobed patient I have, and you being...so..."

"Yummy?" she asked with a lewd grin, then approached him and stroked his hard-on.

"Yeah," he grunted, then sat down. She sat on his hard-on. She rubbed her ass against it, then leaned back and let him get a whiff of her perfume-smelling hair. "You little...bad girl."

"This is what my lap dances are like," she purred.

He could hear the voice of his nurse from the other room, her talking to his receptionist. "Quick! Get dressed, or I'm dead."

She got up and ran over to where her clothes were. She picked up her thong and lifted a leg to put it on.

"Never mind your undies," he said. "Put your dress on."

"OK," she said, grabbing her dress. "Take it easy."

When she had it on, she put her underwear in her purse, then took out her name card, put on her heels, and walked over to him.

'Here's my name card," she said, handing it to him. "Check my cellphone number, and the address of Hennessy's."

"OK, thanks," he said.

The nurse walked in. Her eyes widened to see such a tart visiting the doctor during lunch hour.

"So, anyway," Jemina said, gesturing to her card. "Call that number if you're interested in doing business with me, or come to my...office...and we can...discuss the details then. Bye." She left the examination room.

Dr. Pym avoided Nurse Bellamy's eyes.

What kind of 'business' does she do? the nurse wondered.

****************

A week later, Dr. Pym went to Hennessy's. It was a slow night, and he found Jemina sitting with Lana, her friend and another stripper, at a table near the bar. Jemina was wearing a pink bikini top and thong, and matching high heels. He smiled at the sight of those shoes.

She looked up and saw him approaching.

"Dr. Pym!" she said, getting up with a grin. "Hi! Lana, this is that handsome doctor I was telling you about."

"Hi," he said to Lana with a grin while checking out her curves.

"Hi," Lana said, smiling back up at him. Nice-looking doctor, she thought.

"I have good news for you, Ms. Mena," he said.

"Call me Jemina," she said. "Did you get the test results?"

"Yes," he said, "and you're perfectly OK. No STDs, or anything like that."

She wailed for joy and hugged him, rubbing her knee against his hard-on. "Oh, thank you, Doctor! I'm so silly to worry about health problems so much, since I always use protection with my clients, but you can never be too careful. Of course, if I just found the right man, I'd stop hooking and stripping altogether, since I hate always having to use condoms; but speaking of stripping, how about I give you a few free lap-dances, as a thank-you for the good news?"

"OK," he said. "You lead the way. I believe the VIP Rooms are on the other side of the bar."

"Yes, they are," she said, then took him by the hand and led him into one. The next song began, so when he sat on the sofa, she sat on his lap. His hard-on rubbed against her cunt; the thong was an annoying barrier she'd have to remove right away. She unclipped it at the sides and slipped it off. Then she removed her bra and kicked off her heels.

Now completely naked, she felt his hands on her tits. Now, only HIS clothes separated that point in his pants from her hard clit and moistening vaginal orifice. And that point was an impressive one. She took his right hand off the corresponding boob and put it on her pussy.

"I'm allowed...to touch you there?" he grunted.

She leaned back and blew in his left ear. "Sure," she sighed, enjoying his tickling fingers on her hard clit. She took his long finger and slipped it in her wet cunt. "You can touch...everything. My puss, my asshole,...everything. Inside and out." She whined as that finger snaked its way in deeper.

"I forget...how much you charge...for your services," he moaned. "Not that...money's an object...or anything."

She reached for his ear lobe and bit it. The pain was delicious. "$200...for a straight lay...$300...for anal, $100...for a blow job,...$1000...for the whole night...The more pleasure...you give me,...the less...you have to pay." She licked his ear.

"And if...I make you come?" He rubbed his finger along her vaginal walls, making her G-spot tingle.

"It's for free." She got up, turned around, and sat on his lap, now facing him. He put his hands on her ass. He gave her buttocks a few squeezes. "My butthole's completely clean, inside and out."

"Really?" He opened her butt-cheeks and began fingering her anus.

"Ooh," she sighed, closing her eyes. "I love being...stimulated...back there."

"Do you ever...orgasm from...anal sex?" He poked his finger in.

"Oh, yeah. Sometimes. Oh! Go in...deeper. Ah!"

"You like that?" His finger was half-way in her rectum now.

"I love it. Ooh!" She put her hand on the bulge in his pants and massaged it. "You are...really hard...and big. Oh!"

"Thank you," he sighed. He put his other hand between her legs in front and fingered her clit. "Your beauty...inspires...hardness."

"I love...to fuck. Ah! I can't help it. I'm a...bad girl."

You sure are, he thought, then said, "Wanna come...to my place tonight? I want...to take on...the challenge of...getting a free lay." He slid another finger in her cunt.

"You're making me...come...NOW! Ah!" She soaked his hand.

He pulled his fingers out of her holes and brought them up to his face. As he licked her come off his fingers, he sniffed the other hand, the finger that had been up her butt.

"I'm impressed," he said between sucks on his come-soaked fingers. "Your rectum really is clean."

"I told ya," she said, getting off his lap and kneeling between his legs. "No poo smell." She unzipped his pants and licked her lips. "And since you just made me come..." she put her hand in the open fly and got past his underwear to find his cock. "...I'm gonna give you a free blow job."

When she pulled his hard-on out of the open fly, her eyes bugged out to see its length and thickness. She was grinning and salivating. Then she looked up into his eyes, her own telling his, 'I'm going to enjoy pleasing you with my mouth'.

Keeping eye contact with him, she kissed and licked the knob, then took his cock in half way, lubing it with her saliva and massaging the underside with her tongue.

Oh, how nice it would be to be his woman, instead of every man's, she thought as her wet lips slid back and forth along his cock, her eyes telling his, 'Take me. I'm yours'.

He looked down into her eyes, his mirroring the adoration hers were giving him. I'd be happy to free this lady from the misery of prostitution, and have her and her...skills!...all to myself, but she seems to love her job. She's just scared of STDs. I wonder if a compromise can be made, between monogamy and outright street-walking: we'll see. "Oh!"

On the other hand, she thought, monogamy IS monotony. It's just that I'm so scared of STDs. Maybe I can get away with cheating on him...every once in a while...

She put her hand under his pants, where his balls were, and scratched her fingernails there, hard enough to stimulate his scrotum, yet gentle enough not to hurt. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she took his cock all the way down her throat.

Impressive gag-reflex control! he thought; And I'm getting this blow job for free! "Ah!" He shot several spurts of come down her throat. She just kept looking up into his eyes until she'd gulped down every last drop before taking his cock out of her mouth, putting it back into his pants, and zipping them up for him.

"Take me home with you," she said.

****************

Twenty minutes later, they'd walked into his house. It was obvious to her, from the expensive house itself and the luxury items, furniture, etc., that this doctor had money. Wearing only a black minidress and matching high heels (she'd left the pink bra, thong, and their matching heels in Hennessy's), she unzipped herself at the back as soon as they walked in the doorway and let the dress drop to her feet.

As he was closing the door, she bent down to take off her heels. "No, no," he said to her. "I like high heels. Keep 'em on."

"OK," she said, straightening up. "But when we get in bed, please let me take them off. My feet hurt with 'em on for too long."

"No problem," he said, taking her by the hand. "Let me give you a tour of my home first." He turned on the living room light: white walls, a beautiful oak desk in one corner, a leather sofa and chair, a small, black leather stool, and a large entertainment system, including a huge HDTV and a stereo, opposite the sofa.

"Wow!" she said. "You're loaded. Are your wife and kids out of...?"

"I'm divorced. No kids. She remarried, so no alimony for her."

"She didn't get the house?"

"I caught her cheating on me, with the man who's now her husband. I was upset at the time, but I was lucky in the end."

"Oh, I see." If I cheat, I'll have to be careful, she thought.

He led her through every room of his house, his hand patting her on the bum or caressing it. Finally, he brought her into his bedroom. He loosened his tie.

"No," she said, stopping his hand. "Please, keep your suit on. Even your shoes. Keep it all on. A well-dressed man turns me on. If you want me to orgasm, this is the way to do it. You only need to have your dick pointing out of your pants for me. I'm the only one who needs to be naked."

He reset his tie. "OK, I'll keep everything on. But on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to keep your heels on during our sex. They turn me on."

"Fair enough." She got on the bed and lay on her back. She spread her legs and raised them high enough to offer him the choice of her pussy or her asshole. "I have anal lube in my purse, if you want to fuck my ass."

"That's OK," he said, getting on the bed on his knees and unzipping his pants. "I'll fuck your pussy now. I can have your ass next time."

"Oh, thank you." She grinned at the sight of his hard cock pointing out of his fly. Her hungry vagina was already getting wet, impatient for his entry.

He grabbed her legs and aimed his dick at her. She sighed with anticipation as his cock came closer to her hole. She grabbed his arms and closed her eyes.

"Ah! Ah! AH!!" she squealed as he slid it in, inch by inch. He drew his face nearer to hers as he dug in deeper. They kissed, then when he'd slid in all the way, she let out a loud scream.

As he rocked her on the bed, he ignored his extra sweat from having all his clothes on, including his blazer; for the way her wet pussy was hugging and squeezing his cock made it worth the discomfort the rest of his body was feeling. By getting her off just as she wanted it, she was repaying him with each squeeze of her vaginal walls around his cock.

She pulled on his necktie to bring him closer for another kiss. After her peck on his lips, he pulled his dick out and grabbed her by the hips. "Turn over," he said.

"You wanna fuck my ass now?" she asked as she got on all fours.

"No," he said, aiming for her pussy. "Just doggie style."

He did, however, admire her pretty brown asshole as he slid back into her cunt, getting a squeal from her when he pushed all the way in. He spanked her right buttock hard.

"Oww!" She squinted and smiled from the sting.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked on it, drawing her head back with a jerk so she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Ah!" she screamed from another spank on her ass.

He was ramming in her harder and faster now, still pulling on her hair and spanking her from time to time.

"You little...bad girl," he grunted. "Unh!"

"Oh! I'm gonna come! Ah!" she screamed.

He felt his cock soaked in her come. Free sex, he thought; mission accomplished.

Her purse, on the bed to her left, had a tube of anal lube. She fished it out as he kept pumping in her pussy. She came with another scream, then handed it to him.

"Next time, baby," he panted, still stabbing in her cunt. "I wanna...make you...moan...some more. Unh!"

"Thank you. Ah!" She came a third time.

Finally, he himself was about to blow. Lacking a condom, and not wanting to get her pregnant, he pulled out and sprayed his come all over her buttocks and anal cleft. He put away his cock and zipped up his pants, then got some tissue and wiped her ass dry. She kicked off her heels.

They lay side by side and cuddled, him still wearing his suit. He hadn't even taken off his shoes.

"I think I'm in love," he sighed.

"Me, too," she said. "Did I please you?"

"Better than all my past lovers combined."

She grinned and put her head on his shoulder.

***************

A year had gone by, by which time they'd been married for two months. The sex was just that good. But one day, Jemina phoned her stripper friend, Lana.

"Jem!" Lana said. "It's been a while. How's the married life?"

"Great, but to be honest, Lana, I miss having multiple partners. Brock's fantastic in bed, don't get me wrong, and I like being safe from STDs, but I need variety."

As she was chatting with Lana, she never heard her husband, having come back into the house, walking about in the next room...

**************

Two weeks later, Lana called Jemina's cellphone, on Monday.