A Whore's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby could feel her face flush with embarrassment. It shouldn't matter to her what this stranger thought of her but given what was about to happen to her, it did. To confirm exactly what she had been thinking, he spun her around to face him. She tried to avoid his eyes by looking at the floor but he grabbed ahold of her by the chin. He leaned down and kissed her forcefully. Abby whimpered into his kiss.

"I knew you were promising when I saw you. I was considering going easy on you but now that I see you can handle it..." He trailed off. Abby closed her eyes, praying this was all a bad dream. When she opened them, she would be back in the kitchen chopping vegetables for Master's dinner. She opened her eyes. Still in the dungeon with the psycho.

"Well," He smiled down at her, in an almost friendly way. "I do believe that you could be expecting someone to come home at any time so let's begin. I don't want to miss my chance with you."

Abby had lost all hope though. Sometimes Master's faculty meetings could last for hours. Moving his grip back down to her throat, he turned her back to him again, pushing her around the room.

"Hmmm...let's see what can be of use to us." He taunted. He guided her to the table with the blindfolds. "Choose one."

Abby sighed silently, she hoped, with relief. With the blindfold on she wouldn't be subjected to the sight of the violations that she knew were coming. She picked up the red satin blindfold, her favorite. She needed any happy thought she could cling to right now. Then he moved to the table with the vibrators and dildos. Abby hoped she would get to choose again but he reached out immediately to a good-sized, variable speed vibrator that could be clipped on for hands free use. Abby began to tremble involuntarily.

"That's a girl." He encouraged, as he reached down and gave her ass a soft pat.

Abby could feel his erect cock pushing against her now and it made her stomach turn. He walked them to the middle of the room, looking at the items displayed along the walls. Abby caught their reflection in the mirrors and became transfixed by it. He was a very handsome man; striking green eyes, short sandy blonde hair, clean-shaven face. He was about 5'10" with a medium to large build. Abby could tell from what she could see of him that he obviously worked out. His hands were slightly rough and very strong. Abby couldn't imagine he had trouble finding a woman who wanted to fuck him, so why was he doing this? Abby felt his grip around her waist tighten. He had obviously noted the state of deep thought she had gone into.

"Welcome back. What about that?" He asked, pointing to the doggy style spreader.

"Please not that." Abby begged. "i'll cooperate, i promise. Please??"

Ignoring her pleas, he shoved her forward. "Take it down, whore." No sooner had Abby lifted it from its place on the wall than he was leading her towards the video equipment.

"What do you think?" He probed.

"No, please no. Why are you doing this to me?" Abby sobbed.

"Because I can" He whispered, grabbing the tripod-mounted video camera. He guided her to an empty area of the room. He positioned the camera and turned it on. Abby felt like she was going to faint. He placed all of the items that had been selected on the floor nearby, along with the knife. She was facing the door now, if only she could get to it. He looked deep into her eyes and saw the fear within them. He needed just one more thing to make it perfect.

"Are you ready, my whore?" He chuckled.

"i am not yours!" Abby sat out defiantly, her anger finally kicking in. She pulled back to slap him across the face but he was ready for her. His hand connected with her cheek with such force it caused her to stagger back a few steps before sending her facedown to the floor. Abby lay there on the floor, clutching her face. She knew that was going to leave a mark, her left eye felt like it had exploded. He bent down to her and rolled her onto her back. He grabbed her by the wrists, pinned them beneath her body and straddled her. He used his hands to massage her tits.

"Please don't." Abby whispered.

Slap! His hand landed hard and true on her right nipple, causing it to harden instantly. Abby cried out. He smiled down at her. He leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth, gently suckling and nibbling on it. He used one hand to pinch her right nipple, keeping the pain alive. Abby winced and heard him groan in delight, knowing that her obvious pain was the cause.

"Stop!" Abby demanded, trying to get out from beneath him.

He bit down hard on her nipple, pulling up on it with his teeth. Abby gasped in surprise. As he moved over to the other nipple, Abby felt his right hand moving down her body.

"NO!" Abby shouted. Another swift slap struck her face and she screamed in pain. He grabbed the knife.

"Don't tell me you don't want this you little cocktease. Look around. You are clearly just a nasty whore. A piece of fuckmeat to be used as a cum receptacle. An obvious slut like you doesn't have to consent to be fucked. So stop pretending like you have a choice in the matter and give me what is rightfully mine."

Abby could feel the tears forming but didn't want to give this bastard the satisfaction. Keeping the knife at her throat, he slid his hand the rest of the way down her body. His fingers tickled her lightly over the fabric of her thong. She felt his finger slip under the thong and run along her slit. He thrust two of his fingers into her wet pussy hard and fast. He could feel her cunt muscles clenching around his fingers like they were holding on for dear life. A couple of stubborn tears rolled down her cheeks. He withdrew his fingers and licked off her sweet juices with a satisfying moan.

"Roll over into the proper position for that." He said, pointing at the spreader bar.

Abby did as she was told. He grabbed the spreader bar and attached it to her wrists and ankles, leaving her ass and cunt exposed and vulnerable. He spun her body around so she could see herself in the mirror. At least until he put the blindfold on, Abby thought. The knife rested beside her head, reminding her of her possible fate. He stood before her and undressed. Wow, what a body! Abby could see his hard cock and her body filled with terror. He knelt down behind her, slapping her ass with his cock. He pulled her thong down to her knees.

She felt him sliding his dick along her ass crack and tried to wiggle away as best as she could but it was pointless. His soft chuckles confirmed it. He slapped her ass a couple of times giving it a pinkish hue. He slid his cock further down so it was between her wet lips. He penetrated her ever so slightly. He could see how wet her pussy was, glistening like a flower kissed by early morning dew. It was begging him to fuck it and he could hardly wait to possess it. Just then, they heard a car door slam. Abby let out a joyful squeal. Master was finally home and would put a stop to this. The stranger picked up the nearby knife and held it against her face.

"Don't even think about it. One noise and I will kill you." He promised.

"That is my Master. When He doesn't see me waiting for Him at the door, He will come looking for me." She said, almost confidently. He picked up the blindfold and slid it over her eyes.

"Don't be so sure whore." He replied, with more confidence than she had been able to convey.

They could hear the footsteps above, moving from room to room. The sound of doors opening and closing. Master was looking for her, like she said. Abby was overwhemled by relief. She could hear Master coming down the stairs. Within a minute, Abby would be free. He entered the dungeon.

"Finally!" her captor exclaimed. "I had given up on you. Thought maybe you changed your mind. Come on over and join the fun."

"Master?" Abby inquired, still clinging to the hope she desperately needed.

"This is a friend of mine, whore. He came to enjoy the pleasure of your company as well but must have had trouble finding the place."

She heard his partner approach her and kneel beside her head. Abby finally broke down when she felt his hand lock itself in her hair like a vice grip. The man behind her was rubbing his cock along her slit again. All Abby could do was cry and repeat the words, please stop, over and over again. He reached down and inserted the vibrator into her wet pussy. He clipped it in place and turned it up to maximum speed. Abby let a moan of pleasure escape her lips. She heard the man in front of her unzip his pants and knew what was coming next. Behind her, she could feel his cock teasing her ass again.

She felt his cock penetrating her unprepared ass and cried out loudly in anguish as he forced his way in. It was uncomfortable for him as well, but her screams of pain made it all worth it. He pushed himself in slowly so he could enjoy her cries. He looked at her reflection and saw her tears soaking through the blindfold. He moaned and began fucking her ass harder and deeper. Hearing her writhing in pain was such a beautiful sound he could hardly contain his excitement. It almost killed him to have her moans slightly silenced by his partner.

The second man was using his hard cock to slap Abby's face, leaving wet dots of precum scattered along her cheeks. Abby shook her head around trying to get make him stop but she really was in a helpless position. She could feel his cock pressing against her lips. She held them together as tight as possible. The hand he had wrapped in her hair tightened its grip and he yanked her head back hard. Abby howled and the stranger rammed his cock into her now open mouth. He shoved her head back and forth on his cock, trying to force her to get a steady rhythm going but Abby refused to cooperate. She could feel his cockhead hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. She clamped her lips down around him, hoping to slow him down but he just pumped her warm, cunt-like mouth harder.

Abby could hardly believe what was happening to her. All three of her holes were being brutally raped. What would Master say when she told Him? Would He believe that she didn't go willingly or accuse her of being a dirty whore also and cast her from His presence? Her moans were now a mixture of pleasure and pain. She felt so ashamed but she couldn't help it. Abby tried to disconnect herself from the violations that she was being subjected to but the pain was more persuasive and demanded to be acknowledged.


She could barely hear the two men moaning as they fucked her, most of it was drowned out by her own moans reverberating in her head. The man buried deep in her ass kept pounding her faster and faster. She could feel his fingernails digging into her hips, positive they had broken the skin. The stranger in front of her now had a death grip on her head and she could feel the drool pouring out of her mouth. He was fucking her mouth so hard she could barely breath. Her thighs were drenching in her juices as a result of the vibrator buried in her pussy. She could feel her orgasm building. It was so close and she would give anything to make it go away. Just to spite her it seems, a massive orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed into the man's cock and heard him moan again. her body shook violently from the force of the orgasm.

"Such a good slut." she heard from behind her. He thrust himself in as deep as possible and held himself there. She heard a loud moan come from him as he spewed his cum inside of her. He thrust himself back and forth a few more times, milking every last drop into her. He pulled out with a satisfied moan. She could feel his cum flowing out of her abused ass. Abby felt him unclip the vibrator, pull it out and replaced it with his tongue. He flicked it over her clit quickly, forcing another orgasm out of her. Tears still streaming down her face, her body abused by two men and her ass felt like it was never going to stop hurting. She couldn't wait for this to be over.

The second man pumped her face faster, until finally she could feel his cum spurting down her throat. She moaned uncontrollably as he held himself in deep. Abby tried to pull away but she was trapped. Cum kept erupting from his cock like a volcano. When he finally finished, he held his position, completely unwavering. She needed air desperately but he wasn't taking his cock out of her mouth.

"Ready?" she heard the first man ask.

Abby wasn't sure which of them he was talking to. Suddenly, it didn't matter. She felt a warm liquid being poured all over her back and ass. It was almost soothing. Then she felt her mouth being filled with a fluid that certainly wasn't cum and realized instantly what it was. She started choking it back up but received a swift slap upside the head and stopped resisting. She reluctantly swallowed every drop and knew the aftertaste was going to stick with her for a long time. Abby wanted to be sick. Of all the things she had been through today, this was the worst and most humiliating; forced to wear and drink piss. Finally, he removed his cock from her mouth. Abby rested her head down on the floor, in what felt like a puddle of her own drool and cried. She didn't even have the strength to ask to be let free. She just lay there paralyzed by fear, completely in shock.

"Ok Xavier, unlock her please."

Abby felt the spreader bar being removed but continued to lay there, shivering on the floor. She felt her head being stroked in a tender and loving way. The blindfold was lifted from her eyes. She looked up and saw Master smiling at her.

"Hello pet. I am so proud of you." Master praised. Abby just looked at her Master, confused and speechless.

"After the disrespect you showed Me this morning, I felt it necessary to show you what true force was. I may be rough with you from time to time pet, but the fact that I care for you prevents Me from pushing you too far. Also, I have always fanatasized about raping one of My slaves but you are so willing to give Me what I want it isn't possible, My dear. This is My friend, Xavier Dawson. He was more than willing to help Me arrange this little surprise. You were never in any real danger. Xavier had specific instructions." Master explained while stroking her face gently. "Thank You Xavier. You did a terrific job. Let Me know if there is anything I can do for you."

"Anytime Jeremy. I would love a copy of the tape, if that isn't too much to ask."

"Not at all. I will have one delivered to you tomorrow. You don't mind showing yourself out, do you?"

"Of course not. Goodnight Jeremy, abby." He redressed quickly and left.

"Come here, slave." Master patted His lap. Abby obediently crawled into His lap and cuddled in closely, still sobbing quietly.

"Do you see why this was necessary, girl?" Master asked.

"Yes Master."

"Will what happened this morning ever happen again, My sweet?"

"No Master."

"Very good pet. Now let's take you upstairs for a nice bath and an early night. You have earned it." Master lifted Abby into His strong arms and carried her out of the dungeon. Abby snuggled into His neck, finally feeling safe again.

"i love You, Master." Abby whispered.

Master placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Shhh...I know pet." Master replied, as He cradled His most treasured possession close to Him. He had never been so proud of her and knew she finally deserved the one extra special surprise He had been wanting to give her...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Weekend at the Lodge Ch. 01 Meeting the girls - intimately.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
At His Majesty's Pleasure The Princess finds danger and intrigue at the masquerade.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her New Professor An innocent student gets more than she expected!in First Time
Harvey's Training Pt. 01: Prologue Young Harvey will be trained to be the perfect fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories