A Wicked Girl

Story Info
Playing with magic can be dangerous.
1.2k words
3.55
58.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into the flames rising in spires from the fire in front of her; the wood crackled & sparked making the dark forest around her seem more comforting. Why had she decided to come to the middle of the forest in the dead of night like this, she was still trying to work this out herself.

She guess that it had started as a joke, wanting to get one over on that bitch Mary, who reckoned that she had summoned a demon in the forest. Mary was just a liar, she would never have any idea or any guts to do it, and she was always showing off, just because she was the prettiest girl in their group.

She had probably just gone into the forest with Damon, they spent a lot of time together, and she knew that they were having sex, even though they were both a little young.

She wished that Damon would look twice at her, but she was not as pretty as Mary, her breasts were a little too large for her age, and she was quite tall which made her look gangly and awkward. Mary was petite and cute, the sort of girl that all the village lads wanted to be with or near to bathe in her glory.

Mary however treated all except Damon with contempt. The fire crackled making her jump, and she decided that she should get this over with.

She was lucky that the weather was quite warm, the fire was only to take the slight chill off the air, and also it was necessary for the ritual. Her grandma had been a witch, accused and hanged a few years ago, but she had passed some of her knowledge on to both her daughter & her granddaughter, so Charlotte (for that was her name) knew some rituals for summoning & such. All the rituals that Charlotte knew were quite harmless as far as she knew, so she was not afraid to try them.

She supposed that she should get down to it as she did not have all night, the rituals had to be performed before the first light of dawn otherwise they would not work.

She untied the ties on the front of her dress, slipping it from her shoulders revealing her creamy white shoulders and as it slipped down revealing first her ample breasts falling free, then her britches.

She was nervous; she did not know why as no one was likely to walk upon her when she was naked. The fire felt warm on her breast as she pulled at the tie on her britches.

They fell down, and she stepped out of them, so that she was standing in front of the fire naked, the front of her body felt warm as the flames played across her breasts, although her back felt a little chilled.

She started to sway in front of the fire, throwing the necessary herbs onto the flames, causing them to turn blue, and roar up her hand was on her breast feeling the nipples, which were getting hard and erect with the night air on them.

Pacing around the fire, she began to chant the summoning spell, the words coming almost automatically her body writhed and danced around the flames in almost unnatural movements as she put more herbs onto the fire.

Her hand was on the warm patch between her legs, feeling it, and playing with the hair, which was getting wet & sticky as she danced and cavorted in the firelight, whirling and spinning, chanting the rites that her grandma had whispered to her.

Her movement got faster and faster, it seemed to her that the flames were rising higher with each movement & chant she made. She was now absorbed it the ritual and if anyone had come upon her she would not have noticed them.

She spun faster and faster, chanting away, until she felt that the ground was moving and she was standing in the same spot.

She heard an enormous crack from the fire, and glancing at it, she saw him. He was almost rising out of the flames, an inner red glow in his eyes, a lustful glow. She had succeeded in summoning her demon, now what should she do? This however, was not for her to decide .He had already decided, the look in his eyes almost burned her as he came towards her.

Like her, he was naked, and she could see his white hot member standing up between his legs. Smiling, he said to her in a growl that she was a wicked girl, but that he liked wicked girls.

He came towards her & before she could move he had pushed her backwards onto the ground. Pushing her legs apart, he put his head between her legs and licked her inner thighs. His tongue felt white hot as it made its way up her legs, while he pawed at her breasts with his long nails, scratching them and drawing a little blood.

He put his finger to his mouth tasting her blood, then said that she tasted real sweet, and that he hoped all her juices were so sweet. He then put his finger into her mouth, so that she could taste it, she would have retched, but it had a sweet tangy taste, which she enjoyed.

She felt his long tongue seeking entry to her wet pussy and spread her legs to allow him access. His tongue was so warm and it felt so sweet as he lapped at the juices which were flowing with their own volition, she had never felt so turned on or wet as she was now. His tongue seemed to go deep inside her, deeper than any man had been. She was on a cloud of ecstasy, loving every minute and not caring that with demons there was always a price to pay.

His tongue made its way up her body lingering on the places where his nails had made her bleed, until his face was level with hers and she could feel his hot breath on her cheek.

She felt his weapon ram suddenly and deeply into her, it was white hot, feeling very thick and hard as it rammed again and again deeper & deeper into her sodden pussy.

His tongue was running over her neck and face, burning into her skin, not that she cared, she was past caring. She just wanted this to go on forever, for him to keep that hard burning cock inside her, thrusting her pussy.

She felt him shudder and his hot seed spurted deep into her as he bit deep into her neck severing the artery that contained her lifeblood. She shuddered, and then as he rolled off her, she smiled.

He had made her his for eternity, for once a demon is risen, he can only be returned to his sleep by the person who had raised him, so now they would roam the Earth at night preying on the innocent and the not so innocent. She knew exactly who their first victim would be the following night.

She laughed and grabbed him close to her as the Sun would soon rise and they needed to find cover.