A Wicked Good Time

Story Info
My first play party is on Halloween.
4.8k words
4.36
31.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the kitchen sipping my coffee, last night's conversation replayed itself through my head.

John had told me he was taking me to a Halloween Party and to start picking out an outfit. We have been together for a while now, so I knew what he wasn't saying. I may not wear a collar but I know I am his slut. His to do with whatever he wants.

And I love this fact.

John is wonderful. He is true gentleman in every way outside the bedroom. Sweetness, tenderness and patience.

In the bedroom he is everything I want and need and desire in a man. Dominating, kinky and adventurous.

So I sit here in my silk pajamas, my mind going in a thousand different directions. What should I wear, what will happen, what if I know someone? I am thrilled. My heart races with a nervous excitement of the unknown, a traditional experience with a twist, the chance to have a wicked fun time.

How risqué should I dressed? What will everyone else be wearing? How will the evening play out?

After much debate and struggle I decide on an outfit. This has been extremely difficult for me. I am used to asking my girlfriends for their advice. Shopping together, trying on clothes together and primping together. Now I am on my own. I could never ask them their opinion on the subject. They would be shocked and horrified. Okay, maybe not shocked, but still horrified. They know that I am not sweetness and innocence. But they don't know the extent of it.

I settle on an "adult" version of Christine from Phantom of the Opera. It appeals to my love of the French style of dress in the 1870's and allows me to show off my cleavage and wear an ornate mask as in the Masquerade scene. It also gives John an elegant, easy outfit, as I will be the one putting it together for him, which coordinates with myself.

***

The night finally arrives. I have barely eaten all day. My apparent nervousness and apprehension excessively amuse John. We speak of it little though. I know I am safe with him and that he won't force me to do anything I don't want to do. But he will be pushing my limits to help explore them and this endears him to me.

I have two glasses of Shiraz to settle my nerves before he shows up to pick me up. We have about a half-hour drive to get there. I am banking on the fact that the distance will insure that I recognize no one and vice versa.

On the way John reaches over and pushes my panties aside from under my dress. He finds the wetness and comments that his little slut is more excited about the evening than I've previously let on.

It is true. I am so horny and aroused right now. What may happen... What could happen... What inevitably will happen...

I beg him to stop as he begins rubbing my clit, as I am so hot already and don't want to have any telltale marks on my costume before we arrive. He stops, but with the concession being that I have to remove my panties and keep both feet on the dashboard for the remainder of the ride. I oblige, knowing that I am on the verge of exploding already.

Minutes later as we pull up next to a semi truck on the highway, John slows the car down. He turns on the inside lights illuminating the car and my naked lower torso to the trucker. I am embarrassed and try to cover myself, but John firmly "suggests" I remove my hands unless I want to be punished before we arrive at the party. I do as he says. It is my deSire to please him.

John tells me to touch myself for the trucker. I begin tentatively, glancing up to confirm that yes, he is watching intently.

Only the mask I wear comforts me in this situation. It is my protection from myself. It allows me freedom. It allows me a certain degree of control. Anonymity from the world.

In the style of the dress, my breasts are mostly exposed. I have full, large tits with huge areolas. I love to have them licked, sucked, pinched and tied.

I begin by removing them easily from the restraint of the dress and playing with the nipples. Pinching them to arousal and hardness. Rubbing them between thumb and forefinger. All the time John is telling me what a slut I really am. His dirty girl. A true harlot to be used as a plaything. This is making me so wet. I begin to forget about the trucker and become intoxicated with my own needs and desires. Not caring who is watching, just wanting release.

One hand drifts between my breasts down to my legs. Teasing myself and not touching my aching clit, I stroke my inner thighs with one hand, the other still twisting my tits. I trace all around my throbbing pussy until I can stand it no more and I dip a finger into my wetness.

A deep moan escapes my lips. I continue the assault on my pussy adding my thumb to my clit gently flicking it over the sensitive area.

Both hands are now struggling to release the frustration and absolute desire coursing through me. John tells me to stop and look up at the trucker and to lick my fingers. I am so hot and wound up that I will do anything right now.

I suck my fingers greedily recognizing my own taste as John always makes me lick his finger clean. I can see the look of lust on the trucker's face. I feel like a wanton slut and it thrills me.

I get back to work on my pussy and wish I had thought to bring a toy for the ride. I stick a second finger into my dripping cunt and start pounding them in deep and rubbing my clit hard and fast with the other. The explosion and intensity of my orgasm is sudden and overwhelming. I shudder as my muscles contract and my whole being is centered on just feeling- no thoughts or emotions. The waves of release consume me for a moment until I regain my bearings.

As I catch my breath, the knowledge of what I've just done begins to set in. John touches my face and smiles knowingly, anticipating my reaction. He knows that my behavior and wanton disregard for propriety horrify me. He tells me he is so proud of his wicked little slut and can't wait to show me off at the party. His expression is filled with desire and lust.

I can see his hardness though the material of his outfit. I reach across the seat and rub my hand along the length of his dick, which is clearly straining against the fabric of his tuxedo.

Slowly I unzip his pants as he moves the seat as far back as he dares, making room for what he anticipates I'm about to do. I'm teasing him, touching him gently and playing with the tip when I hear him say, "Suck it now slut". I lean in and pull as much into my mouth as possible. Flicking my tongue over the tip then pulling him as deep as I can into my throat again. He's been trying to get me to deep throat him, but I just can't yet. Stupid gag reflex.

I continue pulling him into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the tip. In this position I can't use my hands as much as I usually do as I am trying to balance on the seat while the vehicle is moving. All the time he is tell me how much he loves having a slut to play with and that I'm a great cocksucker. I love dirty talk and he knows how much it gets me going. His little hoar. His cum slut. His fuck toy.

Suddenly John removes one hand from the steering wheel and pushes my head down hard, deep onto his erection. He's pumping into my mouth and shoving my head further than I normally like. I know he is really getting off by the gagging noises I am making. I try and pull away, but I can't in this compromising position and he knows it. He continues holding my hair and hammering into my mouth and I try to take as much as possible. I lick and suck and hope that he cums quickly so that I don't puke all over us.

Whether it was the intensity of my mouth, the act of doing this in a public place, his control over me or simply the expectation of the evening, John spews his load into my mouth and cums as quickly as I did minutes early. I smile greedily at him. We both can't wait to get to the party.

I do my best to freshen up during the remainder of the ride, but I still smell of sex and cum. I wipe my mouth, apply fresh lipstick, powder my nose and eat a breath mint. I still like to portray sweetness and innocent even if I don't fit the description.

***

I'm lost in my own thoughts until we pull up to a beautiful, huge house on the outskirts of the city. My stomach tightens and I look at John with apprehension. He is grinning wildly and says, "Let's go slut". I take a deep breath and climb out of the car and grab his hand for reassurance. His hands are warm while mine are cold and clammy. I try and appear strong and confident, it is how most people view me. But on the inside I am so scared.

There are a variety of wonderful costumes. Obviously most of the women are scantily dressed. Right away I see a woman in an ensemble like something out of Moulin Rouge. She looks amazing in a burlesque style outfit and her sexy walk ensures that she has the demeanor to pull it off. I can't help but stare as I admire her evident confidence and self-assuredness.

There are matching couples in the typical Tarzan and Jane, Cheerleader and Football player, and Cleopatra and Mark Anthony. Another set that captures my attention is a Princess and Frog costume. His skintight green bodysuit shows just about everything and the detail is amazing with the sticky pads on the fingers and a mask to resemble red eyes. As dashing as the men are, it is what they look like without their costumes on that I am wondering

John has been to parties such as these before, but not in years and never with me. He knows a few of the people inside and we make small talk and drink wine and mingle for the early part of the evening. Everyone seems very nice and I'm feeling more relaxed now. I smile at the approving looks from the gentlemen at the low cut of the dress and shortness of the hem in the front that I altered myself. I am starting to feel more bold and sexual. I am a natural flirt and with the wine kicking in and loosening me up I start to forget to be nervous.

The flirting is definitely more open than other parties I've been too. The blatant stares and not so subtle comments are baffling and it is hard to get my mind around the openness with sexuality that I am surrounded by. Normally I feel like the pro among novices- knowing that I have done things sexually that my friends wouldn't dream of doing. Confident, brazen and bold in my sexuality. But here I feel like an amateur. And I am one in comparison I am sure.

John says hello to some friends and we walk around admiring the house. In one of the empty bedrooms John pushes the door shut, pins me to the wall and deeply kisses me. Our tongues dance and I melt into him, enjoying this moment alone. I gaze up at him as he pulls away, my eyes slightly glazed over. He reaches down and tickles my pussy and I fondle his dick. We are both hot and horny. But it was just a tease, and just as suddenly, John pulls me back to the party, making me want him so much.

We pause to watch couples dancing. They are very sensual in their movements and watching them is hypnotic and arousing. Hands touching each other, the pulsating music, and the movement of bodies. They are openly fondling each other and grinding their bodies against one another. John leads me onto the dance floor and pulls me close. I can feel the warmth of his body pressed against mine. His hand is on the small of my back, holding me close. I can feel his knee pressing my legs slightly apart and I spread them wide enough to allow his leg between them, furthering the feeling of arousal he always creates in me.

At the start of the next song, John changes dance partners to say hello to a friend, leaving me with a stranger. The man is dressed as a Pirate and I try to be coy asking him if that's a sword in his pocket or is he just happy to see me. He grins and reaches over and tweaks my nipple. My jaw drops and I am speechless. The Pirate pulls me close and kisses me deeply on the mouth. I stiffen and look in fear at John, but he is simply smirking at me. My expression beckons him to return, but he continues his conversation.

The Pirate whispers into my ear that it's not nice to tease. I can feel his warm breathe and soften slightly. His lips trail down my neck, ending at my shoulders. As our bodies move to the music, he pulls a dagger from his belt and using the blunt edge, runs it along my neck. I shiver and try not to move, hoping it is just a prop. His arm around my waist keeps us swaying to the music. He is obviously greatly enjoy my discomfort and continues to slide the dagger up and down my neck, across my exposed breasts along the line of the fabric, all the while holding our torsos tightly together with the other arm. I can feel his erection growing against my leg.

He puts the dagger away and kisses and licks the visible part of my breasts, continuing to twist and pinch my nipples through the dress. This man is dangerous and intoxicating. My fear of him and desire for him create a sexy conflict within me. As the song ends and I proceed quickly over to where John is talking to his friend. He very nonchalantly asks how his slut is enjoying her evening. I blush and stammer out that I am having a good time.

We continue exploring the house, talking to other guests, commenting on costumes and relishing this time together. As the night progresses and the wine bottles get emptier I begin to see people are in various stages of undress. Couples groping and fondling on couches, in bedrooms, just about everywhere.

John steers us towards the rec. room near the back of the house and we join a game of pool with two men, one dressed as a Baker and the other as a Spartan Warrior. Now, I enjoy playing pool. It can be fun- teasing the men with the pool sticks and leaning over the table to allow them to look down my shirt.

But that is how the game is when I am in control. John isn't like most men and that is what I like most about him. He is in control. The first time I taunt him with the stick I realize that teasing him probably isn't a great idea. He tells me that I will be punished for my imprudence. I realize my mistake, but it is too late. John tells me to pull my skirts up and bend over the table. I know his intention is to spank me. I enjoy when he does this, however I've never had this done in front of anyone else.

I hesitate and he tells me that the longer I make him wait the worse it will be. I see the looks of consonance on the men's faces in the room. There is a general agreement of sorts and all seem very pleased with the idea of seeing this commence. My face is scarlet as I tentatively pull up the skirt. He kicks my legs apart and pushes my top half down onto the pool table. His open hand stings my bottom. Everyone can see my naked ass, as I never did remember to put my panties back on.

One, thank you Sir. Two, thank you Sir. Three, thank you Sir. I am wiggling my ass to avoid the blows which seem stronger and sting more than usual. Four, thank you Sir. Five, thank you Sir. How many is he going to give me? I am burying my face in the green felt of the table hiding from the onlookers. Six, thank you Sir. Seven, thank you Sir. And he stops. My ass is burning and we have the full attention of everyone in the room. John is in his glory. He asks, "Did you like that slut? Do you misbehave to get my attention on purpose?" I merely look at him and nod. He tells me he wants to hear me say it. To tell everyone how it makes me wet. I mumble in agreement. Not good enough. Bend over the pool table again for more. Eight, thank you Sir. Nine, thank you Sir. Ten, thank you Sir.

I lay there catching my breath, legs spread and ass exposed when I feel hands touching me. The men that were playing pool with us have come closer and one of them is rubbing my butt, commenting to John on how nice and red it is. And how warm the flesh is. He takes an ice cube and drips it onto my ass and I shiver, not just from the cold, but from the desire building in me.

John tells him to go ahead and see just how much I enjoy the spanking. This man, dressed as a Baker, plunges a finger into my wet pussy and nods. Yes, she does enjoy this he agrees. I am so turned on, yet this is so forbidden, I can't get over the wrongness of what I'm doing. Everything I was taught about sex made it dirty. And here I'm making it even dirtier and it thrills me.

John kisses me deeply and tells me how much he enjoys his little pet. I cling to him and try and continue the kiss, knowing that when it is broken there is more in store for me. He knows me so well. He pushes me away and has other ideas.

The Baker is still close and John offers him the option to have some fun with me. He is all too willing. He sits in a lounge chair and has me bend over his knee. He then starts to rub my clit with one hand while spanking me with a wooden baking spoon he has with the other. I am beside myself. I wiggle as much to stimulate my clit as to avoid his hand. He just laughs and asks if I want more.

When he's had his fun and my ass is flaming red he stops and rubs it feeling the heat. My face is flushed and I'm panting. John has me stand up and tells me to pull down the dress to expose my breasts. I do so without even thinking. I am so hot and bothered now. John starts pinching nipples and slapping them. My body responds- my nipples get hard and whenever he flicks them I gasp. John pulls one into his mouth and the Baker the other- I'm filled with desire. Their tongues lap and suck and I begin to beg for more. I don't care about everyone else in the room. I want to be fucked. I am intoxicated with sexual desires, it is like a drug for me. I beg them to take me, fuck me, make me cum.

John says, "On your knees slut". He sits on an ottoman and I kneel before him sucking noisily, greedily on his already hard dick. My pussy is pulled down onto a mouth. I am aware that I don't know who is eating my pussy but it feels so good and I have a dick in my mouth so even if I wanted to, I couldn't voice my concern. Two finger are inserted into my dripping pussy as my clit is sucked and I feel teeth scrap gently on it. I start to suck harder and move my pussy in rhythm with my mouth. The sensation of having two men at once is overwhelming. It is an experience I've always wanted. John knows I've fantasized about it and now it's happening.

I lick it from the tip down the shaft, gently pulling his balls one at a time into my mouth and sucking them gently. Back up the shaft and pulling his dick deep into my mouth creating a vacuum like suction and licking the underside. Making slurping noises and rubbing his dick like lipstick all over my lips. I look up and see him staring down at me. I love him to watch me blow him. I love to see his face and desire. I can feel John's orgasm building. He shakes and violently explodes in my mouth.

John's dick quickly replaced by the Baker who shoves his dick into my open mouth. My pussy is so swollen and wet, I am so close to cumming. I suck and pull the Baker as deep as I can into my mouth as he is smaller than John. The warm tongue is flicking constantly over my clit. The faceless mouth is licking and tonguing my hole and it is making me buckle with delight. When a finger is inserted into my ass, I orgasm hard. Yet the fingers keep going, continuing the orgasm longer than ever before and making me writhe and grind in an animalistic way. This pushes the Baker over the edge and he orgasms, pulling his dick out and spraying his cum all over my tits.

John helps me up and I see the Spartan on the floor. His face is shiny with my cum. He is grinning wickedly. I can only imagine what he is thinking right now....

John tells me that he wants everyone to see just how much of a slut I really am. Like they don't already know?! He lifts me up onto the pool table and asks the Baker for the wooden spoon. He hands it to me and tells me he wants me to give everyone a show and to masturbate with the wooden spoon. I again hesitate and he pinches my thighs. I know I will later regret this transgression.

12