A Widow's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not something that just pops up in conversation," Ben said quite clearly, his voice surprisingly strong. "A lot like fucking your brother I imagine."

Todd opened his mouth to answer but snapped it shut when Eric glared at him, mouth down turned and shaking his head.

"Go put these in the dryer," Eric instructed, handing Todd the wet clothing, "and I'll get something for your face. Ben, here's some dry things. We'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Ben nodded, grateful for Eric's intercession. He was dressed when they returned and getting warm enough to shiver. He guessed he may have not gotten up from his fall as quickly as he first thought. It was good to be in flannel, even if the pants were way too long. Eric returned holding a washcloth and rubbing alcohol.

"This is going to sting."

Ben flinched more from the smell than the discomfort. Discomfort had its place in his life.

"Do you know why I came here?"

"I could guess, but I'd rather hear you say it."

"I can't get it out of my head -- you and Todd. The other night."

"Mm-hmm," Eric continued to dab at Ben's face. Todd sat on the arm of the sofa, attentive.

"It scared me. Lately, everything scares me. I fuckin' cut the shit out of myself, thinking that if I have the balls to cut myself then I have the balls to be myself. And then I see two guys actually touching each other the way they want and they don't care how it looks, and what do I do? Crawl into the corner and freak out."

Todd corrected him gently. "You didn't just stand in the corner."

"Oh, yeah, right. You blew me first, then I freaked out and tried to become one with the wall."

"Is that what has you so upset? A blow job?"

No! Fuck no. That was ... wow. Look, I ... I don't know what I'm supposed to DO, alright. I get into the deep end and I panic."

"What is it that you want?"

Ben leveled his eyes with Eric's. "I want you to fuck me."

"You're drunk and we're getting ready to leave." Eric pointed to their packed bags sitting near the door.

"But," Todd added, "if we were to consider this, we have terms."

"Terms? What kind of terms?"

"Well," he continued, "normally that would involve, ah, remuneration is the polite word. But, if you would be willing to get some help for your other problems, we'd be willing to take our time and make it nice."

"Speaking of time, dear brother ... "

"They'll be visiting heaven's waiting room for another three hours. It's your call, Ben."

"Nice. It has to be nice."

"Whatever the Gentleman requires. And our terms?"

"I have to face myself someday anyway, right?"

"I think you've already started."

Eric had taken out his wallet and held a business card between his index and middle fingers. "This is going in your coat. Inside pocket. We expect to hear from you." He secured the card in Ben's jacket and retrieved condoms and lube from his toiletries.

Todd drew Ben's face close. "If you say slow down, we slow down. If you say stop, we stop. Trust is everything. Do you trust us?

Ben slipped out of the oversized pajama shirt he'd been loaned, baring his scars. "I trust you." His mouth opened in anticipation and he wasn't kept waiting. He let himself be gathered up in Todd's strong arms, feeling alive for the first time in months. He was still cold but Todd was deliciously warm. His cock stirred; he could feel his pulse filling it to stiffness and it didn't take long for it to move in time with his racing heart. Todd's mouth covered his and this time he kissed back, running his hands through Todd's pale hair. A second set of hands joined in as Eric massaged his back and licked at the nape of his neck. Someone dragged fingers over his chest, brushing nipples that were as erect as his dick, sending a jolt of pleasure through his entire body. Ben tugged at Todd's shirt.

"Let me feel your skin on mine." Eric's mouth darted around Ben's shoulder blades as Todd bared himself. As soon as he was back in Todd's arms he felt Eric moving behind him, and was enveloped in skin from both sides. Warm, smooth skin. Hands moved over his back and chest, over every scar without rejecting him. Mouths nibbled on every spot hands touched, inching downward lazily. Ben was drifting, but not from the booze. His eyes closed, he moved with the sensations that washed over him, allowing them to happen as never before.

He hardly recognized being moved to the thickly carpeted floor, but when Todd's stoney cock brushed against his own it nearly triggered his release. His eyes flew open. A long moan followed a sharp gasp as his balls continued to creep into his abdomen. He pressed himself against Todd's belly, hooking a leg around him to pull him in tight. Eric snuggled close, his rigid member resting against the curve of Ben's back. Ben shuddered but he didn't struggle. More than semen flooded out of him -- fear and pain and self-reproach, horrid thoughts and stupid actions, everything that haunted and tormented him gushed out of his soul. He didn't cry. He didn't feel like crying. He felt victorious. Almost.

Eric's burning cock was still nestled near his spine. He could feel it against him, breathing and waiting. Ben's body had felt ready so many times before, but his mind never had been. Now, here on the pastor's living room floor, with his twin sons on either side of him, in the most bizarre circumstances he could ever imagine, his mind was screaming with readiness. He twisted enough to position Eric's cock between his ass cheeks.

"I'm ready."

"You're not ready until we say you're ready."

Eric turned Ben to his side, top knee bent and supported by Todd's lean body, asshole exposed. Ben's cum was pooled on his brother's muscular belly. Eric scooped some of it up with his fingers and wiped it on Ben's waiting ass, being careful to tantalize, not penetrate. He lightly traced around and around Ben's opening as Todd compounded the sensations with hungry kisses and roaming hands. Ben was hard again. His cock pulsated in sweet agony. He tipped his bottom up, pushing toward Eric in the hope of a slippery finger sliding into him.

"Not yet. Slow down." Hot breath tickled his ear. Eric slid downward and pulled Ben's cheeks wide apart. Ever so gently, ever so lightly, he brushed the tip of his tongue across Ben's pink puckered hole. Every touch was like a crushing wave of bliss sweeping Ben farther and farther away.

"He might tease you all night. He likes that," Todd whispered. Ben just groaned, floating mindlessly on his arousal, his cock weeping pre-cum.

Eric fluttered around his asshole seemingly forever, barely-there flickers alternating randomly with firm strokes of his tongue. There was no resistance when Eric's tongue finally breached the ring of his ass. Ben was steamy hot inside. Buttery soft and hot. He was moaning almost continuously as Eric fucked him with his tongue. Todd was right, he did love the art of tease, of stacking sexual tension and arousal higher and higher, but not necessarily for the benefit of the one being teased. Eric's motivation was considerably more selfish. The fact was, he had his tongue in an all but virgin asshole and his cock was going to replace it in the none too distant future. He wanted to enjoy himself as long as possible with this one. He left Ben panting heavily as he quickly squeezed a large blob of lubricant on his fingers.

Ben's ass not only accepted Eric's slick index finger, it swallowed it down eagerly. Eric probed tentatively, watching and feeling for Ben's reactions. Slowly he started to explore the flesh surrounding Ben's prostate. He was sweating now and his moaning progressed to vocalization.

"Oh ... oh shit ... oh shit that's good." Ben tried to reach for his purple-knobbed cock only to be intercepted by Todd who redirected it to his own needy erection. Ben seemed just as happy to jerk Todd's cock as his own. As Eric kept working his asshole, Ben's hips rocked in unison with the in and out fingering.

"You feeling good?" Eric queried.

"Oh God, fuck me please."

"Don't worry. I will. Bear down a little for me. I'm gonna slip another finger in you."

"Fuck yes," Ben murmured. Eric pressed a second finger against the tight opening. The sphincter hesitated just a moment, then yielded fully to the intrusion. Just the words 'I'm gonna slip another finger in you' nearly pushed Ben over the edge; he was well on the way to a second orgasm. Eric felt him building up and he didn't want him to cum until his backside was packed full of cock. He worked a little more lube into Ben, then eased out slowly. As Eric rolled a condom down his shaft, Ben begged to be sodomized.

****************** In the middle of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, the lightning bolt called migraine blasted Maxine square in the back of her head, blinding her with pain and nausea.

*******************

"I want you on all fours," Eric helped position him astride Todd's body. He briefly regretted that he wouldn't be able to see Ben's face as he slid into him, but he wanted Ben to be in control of the initial penetration. Todd pulled Ben's face to his, kissing deeply; Ben's hips jack-knifed sharply leaving his ass exposed and vulnerable. The shock of cool lube dripping on to his anus made Ben moan loudly but it was nothing compared to the ecstatic sensation of the head of Eric's cock lodged against it.

"Is this still what you want?"

"Uh-huh."

"Push back against me, slow and steady," Ben didn't delay in following his instructions as he pressed his haunches against Eric's stoney hard-on. "That's it ... big deep breaths ... bear down some more."

Ben's heart raced wildly. His arousal had never been so intense. He could feel his asshole expanding to accommodate the fleshy intruder seeking entry into his bowels. It yawned wider and wider until suddenly the head of Eric's cock popped through the muscular ring. Ben gasped in surprise but there was no pain. Soothing voices urged him to rest for a moment to adjust to the fullness inside him. His own cock was dripping slick pre-cum on Todd's muscular abdomen, who was lying supine beneath him. Eric drizzled more lube on his cock as Ben gradually impaled himself on it. Panting, he pressed back and back until his balls were snug against Eric's.

Eric gave Ben some time to process the new sensations that were bombarding him, waiting for him to fully relax and adjust. Things were going better than he had expected. Slowly he pulled his hips back -- just a little -- then pushed into Ben's body. Ben groaned with pleasure and pressed back.

"Can't believe how good, oh fuck yeah."

Leaning closer to Ben's ear, Eric spoke to him softly. "Now you're ready." He pulled out a little further this time before gliding into Ben. In no time, Ben's hips were rolling, meeting the delicious in and out rhythm of fucking. Real fucking, not masturbatory fantasy or tormented dream. Eric moved up higher, changing the angle of penetration so that he could slide over Ben's prostate. It provoked an almost immediate response. Eric felt his balls pull up and a second later Ben was churning out cum like a shaken bottle of champagne. His rectum squeezed Eric's cock tight with every gush of ejaculate. When his arms gave way, Todd caught his fall, petting and soothing him. Raspy breath rattled in the back of his throat, his mouth desert dry from panting and moaning and booze. As Ben gasped for air, Eric leered at the sight of his thick, hard tool stuffed into the tight cavity, spreading it wide. That did it for him. Large hands planted firmly grasping slender hips, Eric forcefully pulled Ben against his groin. Despite the loud grunt, Ben accommodated his deep thrusting without difficulty.

As Eric drilled into Ben, Todd urged him downward toward his own burning erection. He'd been neglected long enough. Ben didn't need any instruction; cocksucking was one thing he could do right and he was eager for the taste of cum that wasn't his own. His shaggy black hair contrasted Todd's creamy skin as he dragged his face down Todd's belly, through his own left-behind fluids. Todd's cock was as hard and as hot as a poker in his mouth. He wanted to do a good job, to make Todd cum hard and swallow every drop of his load. As Eric plowed through his ass, Ben sucked Todd to the back of his throat and down his neck. He was bulging full of cock from both ends, skewered and stuffed and reveling in his new found freedom. Eric stabbed into him deeply and Ben could feel his cock pulsating strongly, filling its latex sheath with ejaculate. Todd's hands were on his head, insistently pushing Ben's face into his groin.

At first Ben didn't understand why Todd had pulled him off his cock. Eric had departed his rectum just as quickly and he was sitting up, oversized pajamas being thrown at him while the brothers scrambled for their own clothing. Someone was vomiting and someone was yelling. Loud. Blinking his eyes a few times he awakened to the horror unfolding before him.

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND YOU TO DEPART, SATAN!!" Rev. Fred's neck was bulging and he screamed hellfire and brimstone, spittle flying everywhere. His eyes glinted crazy and he was gesturing wildly with his arms. "Satan's got our boys, Mama, Satan's got our baby boys! APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS!!" The speaking in tongues had commenced. Maxine retched and spat a gob of yellow bile on the carpeting, trying to shield her eyes from the light. "That's right, Mama, don't you look at this sin. Oh, my God. Oh, my Jesus." He whipped his head back around to the other side of the room. "ABOMINATION!! SATAN GET OUT!!"

************************

"It didn't get any better. Dad was out of control, insane. Todd tried to talk to him, but it only made him worse. And Ben -- Christ, it was like he was paralyzed or something. I had to put pants on him and damn near carry him out the door. We grabbed our bags. Dad, he uh, he tried to stop us. Got in Todd's face. Pulled back to punch him, but Todd was faster. Dropped him like a stone. Last time I saw them, Dad was, he was raging ... and blood was gushing out his nose, and Mom was bent over vomiting."

Eric fell silent, watching the clouds make their way eastward in the sky. "Todd doesn't know this, but I tried to talk to them a few weeks after that. Wasted my time. Got called a 'man-whoring swine'."

"You didn't deserve that. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," Eric propped himself up on one elbow and kissed my forehead. "I'm over it. I am."

"Mmm. What about Ben?"

Oh, Ben, yeah. Well, to make a long story short, we bought him some clothes and a bus ticket back to Wyoming. He wanted to be with his boyfriend. They ended up in Seattle. He calls now and then. Doing good."

Before I could respond, Eric's mouth was on mine. He was tentative almost, as if he expected me to pull away. I touched his jaw, tugging him gently toward me.

"You're crazy for not running away from me, Maggie," he murmured. "But I like it that you're here."

"We should go someplace. I want you inside of me."

I wasn't the only person wanting Eric Price that day. His phone rang a third time.

"Goddamnit," he flipped the thing open sharply. It was a text message: ORD TO ATL UA1193 20:45PM TONITE FRSTCLS. Eric stared at the tiny screen, eyebrows furrowed, then keyed in "OK" and pressed send.

"I won't be gone very long -- 36 hours, tops. That's with travel. And we still have some time before I have to leave."

"Let's not waste any of it."

Eric's face brightened.

"When was the last time you had a real vacation, Maggie? Someplace nice, like the ocean?"

"Are you kidding? It's been ages."

"I have an idea. Come on."

12