A Wife Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally settled down, Chris pulled his dripping cock from me as well as his thumb from my fully greased asshole. I pushed Eric away from my mouth and turned my head to look at Chris. He was rubbing his thumb up and down the crack of my ass.

"Go ahead," I said and that was all he needed.

He put the tip of his cock against my hole and rubbed it around. Then he pushed slowly. I continued to stroke Eric's enormous piece of meat while Mike sat on the couch and watched the scene unfold.

Chris finally pushed the head inside of my ass and I felt a little pain but really it was quite comfortable. I looked at him and cooed as I pushed back, allowing a little more of his cock inside my ass. He met my push with a little thrust forward.

I finally returned my attention back to Eric, who was very happy to have my lips wrapped around his cock once again. He immediately wrapped his fingers back in my hair and began to fuck my mouth with his cock. Chris became bolder with his thrusts, but, to my surprise, it did not hurt. The thumb, that had helped to get me off so well, had also prepared me for the ensuing ass fuck that I was now receiving.

I began to move my body in between my lovers. As one cock moved out of me, the other would push deeper inside of me. Chris pulled my hips and, without any resistance, was fully buried in my ass. He held me there and Eric immediately pulled my head all the way down until my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. I could feel his cock open up the back of my throat.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Eric quietly moaned out. "I can feel her throat flexing around my cock!"

Chris started pulling his cock out slowly, until only the tip was left inside me. Then, just as slowly as he had pulled out, he pushed himself all the way back in. He then leaned down so that his stomach was lying flat up against my back. He started shifting his weight backward and forward, and encircling his hips, slowly fucking in and out of my ass making sure with each thrust that he buried himself fully. Eric eased up and let me suck his cock at my own rate while I got used to truly having my ass fucked.

Chris's pace only sped up and I could feel my pussy start to drip its' juice down my legs. I began to moan around Eric's cock and he responded by picking up the pace again. He began to fuck my mouth again and this time he modeled his movements after Chris's and made circles with his hips.

Chris stood up and, to my surprise, pulled his wonderful cock from my ass. I pulled Eric's rod from my mouth and moaned loudly and turned to look at Chris. I pouted.

"I need a break. I'm about to blow and I want this to last."

I stood up to reposition myself. Eric sat down in the chair and smiled at me as he stroked his manhood. I looked down at it and rolled my eyes but I knew what he wanted. So I put my knee next to his and placed my foot up on the chair to get some leverage. I lowered myself and felt the head of his hot cock touch my sopping wet labia. I grabbed hold of it stroking it to make sure that it stayed nice and hard. I then started working it slowly into my cunt. The head was so big I thought it would split me in two. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me down onto him. I tried to resist but I wanted to feel him in me. I wanted to know what such a cock would feel like inside of me. I kept one hand grasped to the base so that I would not bottom out but even so, he was huge. My lips stretched to their max, my clit actually was pulled down and ran up against his cock and it felt amazing. Before I could get any further Mike stood up next to me.

He pulled my hair and pushed his cock forcefully into my mouth. He was very dominating, not like the other two. He was immediately buried in my throat and began fucking my mouth, never actually taking the head of his cock out of my throat. I had to push him occasionally so that I could breath.

Eric became inpatient as I stopped really paying him much attention. He began to pull down on my hips and moved his hips under me so as to move his cock in and out of me slightly. I felt as though my pussy was gushing all over his huge cock. It was so big. I thought I was going to pass out.

Chris moved in behind me. I wasn't totally sure of his intentions but I had a pretty good idea. I can't lie. I was scared honey. I know it's a big fantasy and all but the fantasy of a dp and the reality of it are two totally different things. Chris started massaging my asshole again. He worked a finger inside of me and quickly had it pushed all the way in. He started fucking me, in and out with his finger, preparing me.

He pulled the finger from me and kneeled down behind me. Mike pulled his cock from my mouth. Eric wrapped both arms around me and pulled me into him without entering my pussy any further. Chris's cock pushed gently at first and then with more force. The head entered without any pain. Then he pushed in further.

Before I knew it, his cock was buried in me. I screamed into the back cushion of the seat as his cock nestled into my tight ass. Then it stopped. The pain of fullness subsided. I could feel the two cocks, Chris's in my ass, and Eric's much bigger cock in my pussy.

Chris started to fuck me...slowly. Eric followed with slow movements. Mike stood in front of me, jerking his fat cock and looking down at me getting fucked in both holes. When I finally looked up at him he offered his cock to me. I took it in one hand and started kissing the head, then licking it. Pre-cum was oozing out and it was sweet. I took it into my mouth and slowly sucked it in.

Eric and Chris kept exchanging movements. Then Eric pulled me down onto him all the way and held me there. I knew I was going to eventually be impaled all the way onto that cock but I certainly wasn't ready for it. Chris in-turn pushed all the way inside me and held himself there. I screamed around Mike's cock but as the two men held me there, I became accustomed to being that full.

Chris was first to move, and he pulled out of me slowly. Eric stayed still as Chris started to fuck in and out. At first it burned but then Chris added a bit more lubricant and that saved me. He then started to pick up his speed. He grabbed hold of my hips and actually started fucking my tight ass. My pussy and ass started to clench down on their cocks. It felt amazing. I was so full yet the pain was gone. I started moving up and down on Eric's cock and in turn pushed Chris in and out of me so that he could just stay still as I took what felt like was two feet of cock just moving in and out of me in constant movement.

They began moving with me and my pussy just started leaking out all over Eric's cock. I pulled Mike's cock deeper into my mouth as I reached closer and closer to my orgasm. It came slowly and lasted what seemed like an hour. I stopped moving and my ass clenched down on Chris's cock which he just kept fucking in and out of me. When my orgasm finally came I moaned out loud onto Mike's cock and he started to erupt in my mouth. I tasted only the first shot when he pushed it past my throat and emptied the rest into me. Chris followed immediately after and shot spurt after spurt of warm cum in my ass. I felt stream after stream of cum fill my ass as Mike released his still hard cock from my throat.

Chris pulled himself from my ass and was immediately replaced by Mike. I couldn't believe he could stay hard like that, but he did. He pushed that fat cock into my ass quickly without any care but luckily I was fully lubed from all of Chris's cum. He wasted no time and began fucking my ass for all he was worth. At any other time this would have killed me, but I can't explain it. It felt wonderful.

"OOOH! Does that ass feel good?" I asked him. He responded by just increasing the pounding. Trying not to neglect Eric, I looked down and began kissing him. He looked into my eyes and began pulling and pushing his cock in and out of me. It felt amazing and I know I would have cum again if I hadn't already cum 3 times that night. It did not take long before Mike started growling.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum in your ass!"

I looked back at him. "Oh baby, that's it cum in my tight ass. I want to feel you explode in my ass. Come on...Give it to me." And he did, never slowing down or missing a beat but just fucking my ass deep as his cock went off like a fire hose deep inside me. It felt amazing.

When he pulled out I slid off of Eric. I got down to my knees and engulfed his cock, hoping to finally pleasure him. As I did, Mike went to the shower. Chris sat on the couch and continued to watch as I sucked down Eric's cock once again. Eric tilted his head back and moaned but then looked down at me, unsatisfied.

"What is it?" I asked as I pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Nothing, but would you mind if we went to the bedroom?"

I didn't say a word but stood up and grabbed his hand. Chris followed us in and I lay down. Eric grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me to the side of the bed. He entered my pussy slowly but then pulled it out letting my legs drop to the floor. He put lubricant all over his cock and again pulled my ankles up over my head. Chris climbed onto the bed and put his now limp cock next to my face.

He went slow. I can't believe I even let him but before I knew what was really happening, Eric's entire cock was inside my ass. Sure I had been warmed up an awful lot but honey it is really a huge cock. I mean really enormous. But once it was in me it was amazing. Slowly he moved it in and out and Chris was nice enough to rub my clit while Eric gave my ass a slow fucking.

I took Chris's cock in my mouth and slowly sucked him back to life. His cock felt so good as it grew in my mouth and I couldn't believe how aroused his hand was making me as Eric began to fuck my ass faster and deeper with every stroke. I came closer and closer to a final orgasm. I never thought an ass fucking could feel that good honey. He was so gentle but certainly didn't hold back anything. His strokes got faster and faster. Chris rubbed my clit faster and harder. As the pace increased so did my arousal. I felt like I was going to explode but I didn't. Chris's cock fell from my mouth and I slowly melted into a long slow orgasm. He quickly jerked his cock and his cum flowed into my waiting mouth. It was warm and salty, but thick and it formed a pool before I swallowed it.

As my orgasm subsided, Eric pulled his engorged cock from my ass and I fell from the bed to the floor, still trying to swallow the cum that Chris had served me. Eric knelt down over my chest and slowly stroked his cock. Then my hand reached up and replaced his. I jerked him slowly. He looked down at me and with a great deal of passion, began to moan loudly. I opened my mouth, wanting to taste his impending orgasm. It came in several long spurts. First my breasts were covered, then my tongue. I reached up with my other hand, looking up at him; I continued to stroke his cock. He sprayed across my nose and hair and then my cheeks, chin, and neck. I clamped my mouth over the engorged head, jerking the shaft as he continued to ejaculate; I swallowed what I could. It was amazingly viscous and sweet; delicious.

I found myself wanting more but my body was done. Chris picked me up and put me into our bed. They dressed and turned out the lights. I drifted off to a deep sleep and when I awoke it was afternoon. My body was still covered with the evidence of my affair. I stepped into the shower. I dressed just before you returned home.

12