A Wife and a Mother

Story Info
A new father rediscovers his wife.
2.1k words
4.59
35.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmalee
Emmalee
5 Followers

He shuffled to his car in the mostly empty parking lot wondering where he even got the energy to put one foot in front of the other. Stowing his briefcase and laptop bag securely in the back, Matt sank into the driver's seat and closed his eyes. He sat motionless for a few minutes indulging in a brief fantasy of curling up in the car and taking a nap right there in the grungy parking garage. His cramped neck muscles began to relax and he felt blissful sleep beckoning.

A rapping on the window quickly brought his out of his reverie as he looked up to see his co-worker staring worriedly at him through the glass. Matt sheepishly rolled down the car window.

"Hey, Carl."

"Hey, man. You okay?"

"Of course, yeah," Matt answered automatically. "Just ... tired," he admitted. His first child, his own son, James, had been born almost three months earlier and while he was still hit with an awesome warm feeling every time he looked at the precious child the tension of being a new father was starting to wear on him. Carl, a proud papa of three, laughed and Matt felt his own lips quirk into a smile.

"Matt, man, you're gonna be tired. Babies don't keep to our schedules," Carl said fondly, clearly thinking back to the days in which he'd dealt with the new role of fatherhood himself. "But working all this overtime, stressing about every little thing, you're making it worse." As Matt opened his mouth to argue Carl held up his right hand and adopted a look of sternness. "I'll bet I've seen more of you than Amy has these past few weeks and that ain't right. I know you think you'll need the extra money , but Matt, take it from me. You'll get along on what you've got. What you really need is to be there with a new family."

Caught off-guard Matt realized his friend was right. He nodded at Carl, who nodded as well and walked back to his own car, pleased that his advice was so well-received. Of course I need to be there for them, Matt chided himself on the drive home. I could be missing out on all the best stuff while I'm wasting time in that office, missing them. He realized how much he'd yearned for Amy, who was now struggling with both her job and James and how little time he'd spent with her, actually her, as his wife rather than James's mom, since the baby was born.

He parked in the driveway now full of new energy and began making plans about taking his gorgeous wife out to dinner as he bustled up the walk. Everyone they knew was clamoring for their turn to baby-sit; let them! And he wasn't going into work on Saturday either; they'd take James to a park or something and spend time as a family. He opened the front door and kicked off his shoes.

"Amy?" he called. "Where are you? How was James today?" Loosening his tie he strolled into the kitchen saying, "I've been thinking ..." and stopped dead at the first sight of his wife.

She sat backwards in the wooden kitchen chair, her arms resting on the arch of the back. She sat there naked, longing stamped on her features. Matt had never been more surprised. Or more aroused.

"Where's James?" he croaked, his hands frozen still upon his half-shed tie, drinking in every glorious inch of her. She smiled at him, a wicked smile that said she knew what he was thinking of and he felt himself harden.

"He's at Aunt Becky's for the night," she said airily, tossing her head to throw back the long chestnut locks she'd been threatening to cut since James had started pulling them but kept because she knew Matt adored them. "I thought maybe we could spend the evening together alone. Since ... we haven't ... since ..." Her voice trailed off and uncertainty crept into her tone.

Shockwaves rolled through Matt for the second time today. How could he have not realized that he hadn't made love to his wife since James was born? He'd been waiting until she told him the doctor said it was all right and then he'd just lost sight of it, lying down beside her every night in his state of constant worry and exhaustion. Stumbling towards her he knelt on the kitchen floor, face-to-face with her, and took her hands in his.

"I would love that. I love you," he reminded her softly, kissing each of her hands. Rising slightly he kissed her forehead and brought her to stand next to him, pulling her into an enveloping hug. His hands on the small of her back held her so close to him and he stroked that beautiful hollow at the base of her spine with his thumb, luxuriating in the feel of her skin. Sighing happily, she lay her head on his shoulder and whispered in a hesitant, pained voice,

"I thought maybe -- maybe I wasn't as pretty as --" Her breath caught as he suddenly squeezed her tighter, so sorry he'd caused her doubt.

"No, no, no, no. You're so beautiful." Pulling back slightly he brought her chin up to look in her eyes. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known." He brought his fingers down slowly, caressing her neck and bare shoulder, and then bent to deliver whisper-soft kisses to the same. He felt her shudder and saw the naked lust in her eyes. Scooping her up in his arms without breaking their gaze he carried her swiftly to the bedroom, unsure of how much longer he could wait now that he held his wife, naked and wanting, in his grasp.

Laying her delicately on the coverlet he stepped back to look at his wife, at the changes in her. She'd grown softer to the touch somehow, although all but a little bit of the baby fat was already gone. Her breasts were a bit fuller and her nipples, which had been of the palest pink, had darkened somehow. He couldn't stand just staring, feeling as though he would burst with wanting her, so he reached out to tweak one, watching Amy bite into her full bottom lip and arch her back ever so slightly. Laughing, he moved to straddle her on the bed and kissed the offended lip.

"You don't have to be quiet," he murmured into her ear. "We're the only two here." At this he moved down and took her breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the now-hardened areola. Drawing on it deeply he let his teeth graze her and was rewarded with a sharp, anguished moan as she reached down to bury her fingers in his hair. He sat back and cupped her breasts in his hands, marveling at the new weight of them and enjoying the new sensitivity that won his a small gasp of pleasure each time his calloused thumb grazed an upturned nipple.

"Please, Matt," she begged, squirming beneath him. One of her hands moved to the now quivering bulge she began to stroke through his pants. It was his turn to squirm as he pushed forward into her hand, his body begging for her touch. Pushing away his immediate desire and her teasing hand he began to kiss his way down, insistent wet kisses that extended over her stomach and down her left leg. As he worked his way up her right he could hear her panting and smell her desire. The longing to taste her was more than he could bear and his tongue darted toward her sex to lap at the wetness gathered there.

"Maaaatt!" Amy screamed, her hands forcing his mouth to exactly where it had wanted to go. He entered her with his tongue, the taste of her exploding in his mouth and he gripped her hips as the quickening of his own desire drove him deeper. He teased her clit with the very tip of his tongue, moving back to lick to the very center of her, then back to circle that tiny button, until her cries exploding in one long "Ahhhh!" that hissed like escaping steam. She shook under his ministrations with an extended orgasm, pushing his tongue into her, wanting, panting, needing.

Almost before he had realized she was finished she moved on top of him, trapping him with her soft weight. Twirling his tie that still dangled from his neck, in her long fingers she grinned lazily at him. "I love you," she said simply, leaning into him and kissing him deeply. Her lips softly pushed and pulled at him and she drew his tongue into her mouth. Nipping the end gently she sucked on it, her hand reaching down to stroke his manhood in the same instant. It was almost his undoing; Matt ached with need.

She unbuttoned his shirt quickly and he helped her shed his pants, watching for a moment first as she tugged furiously at them, frustrated beyond belief at their complexity. His boxers came down with the pants and Matt's cock sprang out into her waiting grasp. Amy took the perfect mushroom head in her hands, shocked at the amount of pre-cum that it was already leaking. She licked this off and felt Matt's shudder along the entire length of his body. His endurance was waning. Running her hand along the thick shaft she moved her mouth to his ear and demanded in a husky whisper, "Tell me what you want."

"I -- you --inside you ..." Matt gritted through his teeth, unable to form the complete thought.

Grinning to herself at this evidence that she could still drive him wild, she laughed softly in his ear, knowing the tickling sensation of her humid breath was driving him to the edge. She reached down to grasp the base of his erection between her first and middle finger and her thumb. Moving her hips over him she allowed the tip to push against her opening and then quickly pulled away, letting her motions control him. Matt's hands were roaming her back, tangling themselves in her hair, their frantic motions speaking his mounting frustrations for him. Finally he firmly grabbed her ass, burying his fingers into the yielding flesh with a low moan worth a thousand words. Amy, no longer able to fight the growing warmth inside her, buried her husband inside her in one swift stroke.

He felt his vision shift slightly as everything became a bit blurry. Amy's pure animal cry of satisfaction entered his ears through what seemed to be balls of cotton. Matt was still for a moment, utterly content with the rapidly returning awareness of lying under his wife, feeling himself encased entirely by her sex. Looking up at her face, eyes closed and mouth open slightly in an expression of inexplicable bliss he felt love swell within him. And when she moved, pulling herself up in a horrifyingly slow upstroke and then crashing back down, grinding her clit firmly against his pubic bone, he felt desire rage as well.

Grabbing her by the waist Matt quickly rolled over, the connection unbroken. Slowly he thrust, looking into her eyes, such a stunningly clear blue now clouded with hunger. Her hips rose to meet him and she quickly increased their pace, slamming into him with a fury that matched his own.

"Maaat," she pleaded in a strangled whisper. "Don't -- oh, God!" She panted against his chest, covering it with wet kisses. Licking his nipple with the length of her tongue she suddenly moaned loudly. "Matt! Fuck me!"

Lifting her legs over his shoulders he began to pound into her, feeling his own orgasm gathering. She reached to rub her clit furiously and came again in a soft series of yelps, much like a muted sound of pain. The waves of pressure bearing down on his cock deep inside her revealed her pleasure and Matt let himself be taken away with it, riding an orgasm that seemed to extend from his toes to the top of his head. Amy heard him cum with a rattling groan that she also felt as his chest reverberated against hers.

As he collapsed slightly to the side of her, trying to catch his breath, she put her arms around him, pulling him as close to her as possible. He closed his eyes, relishing the feel of her pale smooth skin and the flushed and shaking length of her body.

"Thank you," he murmured slowly, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "You can't believe how I regret the time I spent absent from this. From you. From our family." Seriousness hardened his tone and he pressed her more firmly to himself. "It won't happen again."

Lying in his arms, warm, satisfied, full of love and understanding, she laughed happily. "Oh, but you're wrong, Matt," she said solemnly, writhing mischievously against him. "This is going to happen again and again and again ..."

Emmalee
Emmalee
5 Followers