A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers

When she walked into the family room with the popcorn, both Brett and Michael looked over and their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. They could see every curve of thier stepmother's body in the red nightgown. The top half of her breasts were clearly showing. She bent over to give Michael the popcorn and her tits nearly spilled out of the gown. Michael stared at her nearly naked breasts for a few moments, then made eye contact with her as he smiled. She smiled back at him, then did the same routine for Brett and he stared even longer, taking in the swell of her beautiful breasts. Then Angela went into the kitchen to pour herself a big glass of wine. It was her third of the evening and she was feeling the effects. "Can I bring you guys a beer or something?" she asked.

"Sure," Brett replied and she came back in with the two beers, then got her wine. She settled into her recliner, and the two boys were on the couch. When Angela sat, the split in her nightgown opened up to reveal most of her thighs. Again, both boys stared at their stepmom's perfect legs, and realized they could nearly see her pussy.

"Can I ask you two something?" Angela said, slurring her words slightly after she took a big gulp of wine.

"Sure," Michael replied.

"Well, your father's a little worried that I'm revealing too much of myself in my bikinis when I go swimming. He thinks you both may be having a difficult time with that, me being your stepmom and all. So I just wondered, do I need to dress more modestly around you?"

Brett looked at Michael, and neither said a word for a few seconds. Then Brett took the lead as he always did with Michael. "Oh, Angela, not at all. First of all, we're all family now, just as if we were your own sons. And second, you should dress in whatever makes you comfortable. If you like wearing bikinis, and don't mind us seeing you in them, then that's what you should do."

"Plus," Michael said, surprising even himself, "you really do have a fantastic body and you work hard to keep it in such good shape. Why not show it off whenever you can?" Brett smiled and nodded to make sure Angela saw that he was in agreement.

The blonde wife took another big drink of her wine, and felt that spot between her legs getting a little wet. She thought about Brett's masturbation session two nights before and how it had aroused her. A thought flashed through her mind that she should return the favor for her stepson. "Well...then let me ask you about this nightgown. Is this too much for the two of you? Should I not be wearing this in front of my stepsons?"

At that point, Brett said, "Again, is it something you're comfortable wearing, even in front of us? I can assure you, both Michael and I can handle it. We've both seen women partly unclothed before, and yes, even naked, so it's not like we're completely shocked. And by the way, Angela, you have fantastic legs. I mean really sexy legs." Michael nodded in agreement, and Angela smiled in appreciation.

"Well, thank you Brett. I do appreciate that. Anytime a 21-year old man compliments a 36-year old woman on her figure, well, that is a very nice thing to do,and makes me feel very sexy. I really don't mean to arouse you two with my bikinis or my nightgowns, but I certainly would understand if you did get aroused. But I don't think your dad understands."

Brett felt the time was right to take this to the next level in his slowly developing plan. "Well, then maybe he just doesn't udnerstand that there is bound to be sexual attraction between a beautiful,sexy woman like you and two very horny guys like us. He should be celebrating that, not worrying about it."

Angela looked at Brett for a long time, processing what he was saying. Did he just say that both he and Michael were sexually attracted to me? she thought. Did he just say that her husband didn't appreciate that fact, and that it was pretty normal? Did he say that her husband should appreciate that his sons were attracted to her? Her thoughts were getting pretty confused and the wine was not helping. She got up to take the empty beer cans from her boys, and said, "If you guys want to go to bed, I can clean up down here." With that she bent over to take the popcorn bowl. Her nightgown fell away from the front of her chest, completely exposing both of her breasts to her stepsons.

"Please don't move," Brett whispered. Angela realized that both boys could now see not only the entirety of her two tits, but could see that her nipples were very stiff with excitement. She froze in that position, enjoying the thrill and wetness that was forming between her legs. She gave both boys a nice, long sultry look, then stood up and walked towards the kitchen. As she walked away, she wiggled her ass as much as she could and felt the boys' eyes staring at her delectable butt.

As the boys left the room, both said goodnight and thanked her for the talk. She suspected they were both going to masturbate upstairs in their respective beds and she was proud that she had given them something to jack off to. She then turned off the llights and settled into her reclliner. The only light was from the TV and, being sure the boys had gone to bed,she slowly pulled the nightgown over her head. She dropped it on the floor next to her, and lay back in the chair, totally naked. She spread her legs and felt the wetness between them. Then she took each of her hard nipples between her fingers and pinched and twisted them. Again, one hand went to her inflamed pussy, while the other stayed on her right nipple. She found her swollen clit and began making circles on it. She wasn't too far from cumming, having been excited by all the talking with the boys about sexual attraction.

The light from the TV illuminated both of Angela's large tits and her beautiful pussy where her hand was busy. Brett stood in the kitchen in the dark, watching his beautiful stepmom as she masturbated. He noticed that she kept her cunt hair trimmed with just a light patch of blonde hair above her lips. He could see the detail of her swollen vaginal lips and the wetness of her pussy glistening in the dim light. He knew she was probably close to cumming. He stood there naked, stroking his now totally erect prick. As she spread her legs wider, she abruptly thrust two fingers deep inside her cunt, remembering the very sexy cock she had watched as Brett jacked off two nights before.

"Oh, Brett'" she moaned aloud. "Fuck me baby, fuck me so hard, so deep, so good." Hearing this caused Brett to gasp audibly. Angela opened her eyes and looked toward the kitchen. In the dark, she could see just enough to know Brett was standing there, also totally naked, jacking off that beautiful dick again. Rather than act shocked or stop what she was doing, Angela instead smiled at her stepson, openly admiring his naked body and throbbing cock. He masturbated for me the other night, I can do this for him, she thought. She smiled again, pressing her fingers to her lips saying he should be quiet. She reached above her and turned on the lamp, fully illuminating her naked body. Brett smiled back, staring at her swollen nipples and wet pussy. Angela's finger began playing faster on her clit, and Brett stroked his big cock faster, as they timed their orgasms with each other. She shuddered hard as chills shook her body, and he erupted, spurting cum in a puddle on the kitchen floor. They both relaxed as they came down from their orgasms.

Angela rose from the chair and walked naked towards Brett. "She embraced his naked body and said, "Thanks, hon, that was wonderful. You go ahead and go to bed, I'll clean up your cum." She smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

As she knelt naked on the kitchen floor, she used a paper towel to clean up Brett's spunk. One of the small puddles she scooped up in her hand and brought the sticky semen to her nose. She inhaled the manly scent of her stepson's ejaculate and felt her pussy getting damp again. Feeling bold and sexy at the same time, Angela scooped up the remaining semen and rubbed it into her breasts. Then she went up to bed and climbed in naked next to her husband. She felt so wicked and wanton with Brett's cum on her tits. Bruce was facing her in bed and he awakened when he felt her weight on the bed. The first thing he noticed was that she was nude which was an unusual way for Angela to sleep. The next thing he noticed were two very familiar odors. The first was the smell of arousal that always emanated from his wife's cunt when she was excited. The second was a fainter smell but still familiar to Bruce. It seemed to be the odor of semen. Just what was going on between Angela and one of Bruce's sons? He realized he needed to keep a closer eye on what might be happening in his own house between his wife and one--or both--of her stepsons. He decided then not to say anything to Angela or his sons about his suspicions. He then reached down for his rock hard four-inch penis and felt a drop of pre-cum on the tip.

teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers
12