A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers

"Oh, baby that is absolutely heaven," Brett was saying. "I've never had a woman suck my cock as well as you do."

Angela took her mouth off her lover and cooed, "Oh, Brett. I only suck cocks big enough to give me pleasure. I want your cum, baby. I want to taste your semen. Let me have it. Let me swallow it."

Bruce realized he had his wife's panties still in his hand as Angela went back to sucking her man. Bruce could clearly see Brett's balls begin contracting as he grabbed her left tit and began pinching the nipple. "Mmmmmm........ooowwwwww......"Angela cried out in a little bit of pain. With that, Brett's cock began its first spurt and Angela quickly replaced her mouth on his dickhead so as not to miss any of his sweet cum. Brett's dick kept erupting and filling the hot wife's mouth with his ejaculate. Angela swallowed several times, then took her mouth off to lick her man clean. Then to Bruce's utter amazement he watched Brett's cock go soft for just a minute, then begin to harden again. This kid was incredible, thought his dad. Angela didn't want to be fucked tonight, at least not by me, she wanted to be fucked by Brett. When Brett's dick was totally stiff again and pointing towards the ceiling, Angela wrapped as much of her hand around it as she could. Her fingers didn't even come close to touching. What a dick! thought the cuckold husband.

Then Angela swung her right leg over her stud's midsection, and slowly guided his hard prick into her wet, waiting cunt. Bruce from his angle could see the thick shaft just disappear into the folds of Angela's cunt. She slowly slid down on that monster prick until his balls rested against her ass. "This is the best, baby," she said softly. "This is the best cock I ever had. Fuck me now, Brett, fuck me really good. I need a good fucking tonight. Put out this fire in my cunt." With that the lovers began a perfect fucking motion. Angela alternately sat up, at which point her tits were bouncing around as she rode the stiff rod, and leaned forward so Brett could grab both tits in his hands, suck on and bite the nipples, or squeeze the tit flesh hard, causing Angela to cry out softly. Out in the hall, Bruce had wrapped his wife's panties fully around his penis, feeling the soft silky texture against his penis and balls. He watched, gently stroking himself, as they fucked for nearly ten minutes in that position. At that point, Brett rolled them over and got on top, reinserting his very wet, stiff cock into Angela's cunt. She wrapped her legs around Brett's back and looked up at him, announcing she was about to cum. She kissed him deeply and they didn't break the kiss for the next few minutes as he rammed her faster and harder with each stroke. She could feel her stepson's cock right against her clit and itrubbed her clit on each of his downward strokes. Suddenly she cried out, "Oh, god! Oh god! Oh, god! Oh god!!! I'm cummmmmming, and as she bucked around on the bed, Brett gave one final push, blasting all the semen from his balls deep into her cunt. Bruce watched his son's ass cheeks flexing as his dick did the bulk of the work.

In the hall, Bruce had filled Angela's panties with his own cum, after witnessing the most exciting sex he'd ever seen, even in porno movies. Halfway down the hall, Michael was watching his dad fill his stepmom's panties with cum. Michael chuckled to himself. Such a pervert, he thought. Gets off on watching his totally hot wife being totally fucked by a real stud. Dad's not much of a man, thought the younger son.

Bruce was back in bed with Angela's panties under his side of the bed, when she came back into the room. As she left Brett's room, she looked on the floor for her panties and figured that Michael had probably picked them up. She climbed quietly into bed and Bruce could smell the mixed odor of wet cunt and manly cum on her. He pretended to be sound asleep so as not to alert her to what he'd seen. As he tried to sleep, he realized that this was so unlike the shower together. This time the door was not locked. This time he could have barged into the room, dragged his wife from his son's bed, and chewed them both out pretty bad. Instead, he had stayed in the hall and gotten off on watching a real stud fuck his wife. What was wrong with him? This needed to stop and he needed to figure out how to stop it.

teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers
12