A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers

"I....I don't remember....."Bruce said quietly. Brett saw him stroking his little weenie a little faster.

"Well when is the last time she sucked your cock and swallowed your cum, Dad?" he was snearing at his father. "When? I didn't hear you, Dad?"

"Never, Brett," he said quietly. "She's never sucked my penis."

Brett was laughing now and Bruce blushed as he played with is little dick.

"She told me why, Dad. Angela told me why she doesn't ride your little dick. She told me why she's never sucked you off. Do you know why, Dad? Do you know what she told me?" His dad nodded sheepishly.

"What, Dad? Again I didn't hear you. You do seem to know why. Tell me, Dad. You can tell your son why your slut wife won't suck your penis, and won't ride you. It's okay, Dad, you can say it. We all know the reason."

Bruce stroked his mini-erection even faster. "I....I have a small penis. That's why."

Brett laughed. "Dad, it's not just a small penis, it's a very small penis." With that Bruce's penis ejaculated all over his hand and stomach as he heard his wife orgasm upstairs with a very loud moan. Perfect timing, thought Brett. This is going to be fun.

The next morning, Bruce awakened to find that Angela was still sound asleep. Bruce quietly made his way downstairs so as not to awaken anyone, and began preparing a big breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and a batch of bloody mary's. He had on his boxers and a tee-shirt. The boys were the next ones up and they both arrived in the kitchen together, completely nude. "We smelled some good breakfast, Dad," Brett said with a smile. Both of their big dicks were swinging back and forth as they walked. They took seats at the table and Bruce served them both a bloody mary, and fixed one for himself.

A few minutes later, Angela strode into the kitchen, also completely nude. Her big breasts jiggled as she walked across the kitchen, and she had a little extra wiggle to her ass. She walked over to her husband and said, "Good morning, my love," and gave him a smile and a kiss on the lips. Then she went to Brett and leaned over his chair, giving him a deep French kiss. "And good morning to you, lover." Then she did the same to Michael. "Something is missing, here," she said, then walked to open the pantry door. She took out a flowery apron and put it on her husband. "There, that's better," she laughed and all three of them looked at Bruce in his frilly apron. They all laughed together, including Bruce. Then they all enjoyed the great breakfast. Bruce wondered if nude was going to be a rule around the house from now on. Thus far, he was doing okay with the relationship Angela seemed to have established with her stepsons. But so far she had not spent the night with either one, nor had they ever fucked anywhere except in Brett's bed. He had a feeling that may change soon, and it caused a small erection to form in his boxers as he ate his breakfast.

Later that morning, after everyone had showered and cleaned up, Bruce asked Brett if he could take him to lunch. Angela had things to do around the house and Michael was going to visit some friends. Over a beer, Bruce said to his son, "Look Brett, I didn't get a chance to thank you for last night. I...I wanted to express my gratitude for how you helped me get off. You pushed alot of the right buttons."

"Well, you're welcome, Dad. I'm glad I could help. I was just hoping I didn't push the envelope too far."

"No," Bruce laughed. "Probably just far enough. But, um, tell me something. How did you know?"

"You mean that you might get off on hearing me talk about your small penis?" Bruce nodded as Brett leaned in to talk more quietly. The waitress overheard Brett's last question and turned to smile at Brett and give Bruce a pitying look. Bruce blushed as he lowered his eyes from hers. "Sorry Dad. Just from some things that Angela has told me. She mentioned that you have premature ejaculation and not much confidence when you make love to her. Also, I've seen the way you defer to her around the house. And how you've let us have our way with your wife, never trying to stop us. Allthese things added up to a person who might enjoy a little humiliation. Do you think that's you, Dad?"

Bruce nursed his drink. "I don't know. Never gave it much thought before. But I did enjoy it," he smiled. "NOw tell me how you knew that Angela would be unfaithful to me. I never saw that coming."

"Things about Angela just screamed that she could be a slut. I don't mean that in a bad way, Dad. The way she dressed, the way she carried herself. The looks she'd give me. Her whole demeanor just said to me that something was missing in her sex life. When I saw you in the shower at the gym, I knew that was that was missing. Don't get me wrong. She's deeply in love with you and would never think of leaving you."

"But she's not in love with my penis," Bruce stated.

Bret looked into his dad's eyes. "She's not in love with your penis."

Bruce took a deep breath. "So where do we go from here? Do we just spend the rest of the summer as we're doing, you and she sneaking off to secretly fuck each other? And what happens when you and Michael head back to school? I'm afraid she'll be so addicted to your cocks, whe won't know what to do when you leave."

Brett pondered his father's words. His Dad seemed genuinely concerned that his wife remain sexually satisfied once the boys were off to school again. But he had a plan for that too which he did not want to reveal yet. Instead, he responded, "Let's just see how the rest of the summer goes, Dad. I think there may still be some surprises for you. As far as the fall goes, neither Michael nor I are so far away, we can't make it home on a weekend, maybe once a month. As for the times we're not here, well, just trust me, Dad," he smiled. "Oh, and Dad, I want you to know how much I appreciate you letting your wife give me her body and not stopping us when you easily could have stopped us from ever fucking." He looked into his dad's eyes and instantly knew Bruce had an erection.

"One more thing, Dad. You and Angela really need to talk. You need to hear from her things she wants, and she really needs to hear from you where to draw the line, what you're comfortable with, and what, if anything, really bothers you. You may not knw it, but your wife's been carrying around alot of guilt through the last few weeks. She doesn't know if you're judging her, condemning her, or where your head is."

Now it was Bruce's turn to study his son's eyes for a few moments as he processed what Brett was saying to him. He and Angela had never really talked about everything that had transpired during the month of June. He had no idea what she was feeling or what her motivation was, or where she wanted things to go. And she had no idea what her husband was feeling. He said to Brett, "I understand what you're telling me. We will talk soon. And, son, I may not say this often to you, but know that it's true. I am very grateful to you for bringing out the slut side of my wife. It truly is exciting for me." Father and son smiled at each other and clinked their glasses in a toast.

The early part of the week was very normal time for the family of four. Everybody was working hard and needed evening hours just to unwind. Nobody mentioned sex as they all allowed their horns to build up for a few days. By Thursday night, Bruce was getting quite horny and he suspected Angela was as well. He announced he was heading upstairs early to his wife and the boys. "Are you coming, Angela?" That question usually meant that Bruce wanted sex and didn't want her staying up too late.

"I think I'll read for awhile," she announced.

"I was hoping we could talk about some things," her husband replied weakly. Angela looked at Brett, who nodded his encouragement to her to retire early.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll be up in ten minutes," she said sweetly. When Bruce was gone, she said to Brett, "I think he just wants to put his little pee-pee in me." All three of them laughed.

"No, Angela. I think he really wants to talk to you," Brett said. His piercing blue eyes convinced her that this would be a good thing.

When she arrived in the bedroom, she saw Bruce lying naked in bed. She did her teeth, removed her makeup, and went to put her nightgown on. "Could you leave that off and join me naked?" her husband asked with a tremble in his voice.

"Are you going to want to fuck me?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"You say that with so much disappointment in your voice," her husband said.

"I"m sorry, sweetheart, it's just that..."

"I know, Angela. And no, I won't try to fuck you tonight." She turned out the light and climbed into bed, snuggling up to him naked. Neither of them spoke for a moment, then Bruce asked, "He's really good for you, isn't he?"

Angela was silent for a minute. "Yes, darling, he's really good for me."

"Michael too?"

"Michael too," she whispered. "But especially Brett." Bruce began fondling her big left breast, gently tweaking the nipple. She didn't try to stop him, and he scooted down so he could suck on her now stiff nipple. She held the top of his head. Then he slid up and kissed her deep on the lips and she returned the passion, inserting her tongue in his mouth. He reached for her pussy and found it slightly wet already.

"Their cocks are certainly bigger than mine," Bruce stated.

"Yes, darling, they are bigger." She reached for Bruce's penis and found it was stiff. She deliberately took her thumb and forefinger and gently stroked his erection.

"Do their cocks feel bigger inside you too?" he asked.

She responded in her sexiest voice, "Much bigger, Bruce. Remember darling they're twice as long and twice as thick as your penis." She felt his penis involuntarily twitch in between her finger and thumb.

"Is that why they're so good for you?" Bruce asked. "Because their cocks are so big?"

"That's only part of it, love," she cooed, feeling a drop of precum on the tip of her husband's penis. "They also have so much stamina. Brett can last over a half hour inside me, and Michael nearly as long." She felt another twitch, this time more intense. Was her husband really enjoying hearing this?

"And me? I....I....." he stammered.

"Darling, you cum in less than a minute. You know that." His penis twitched once more. "That finger feels so good on my clit, hon. Gettin' me really horny." He thrust a finger inside her and felt how wet she was.

"Very nice, Angela. You know how much I love a wet pussy. Probably as much as Brett and Michael do." Angela giggled.

"You know how much I love you, Bruce," she stated.

"But you don't love sucking my penis, do you?" She felt him twitch again and more precum leaking from the tip of his little penis. "YOu love sucking Brett's cock and Michael's cock, don't you?

"Yes, darling, I do love sucking their cocks."

And....and you're a good girl....and swallow all their cum, don't you?"

"Yes, babe, I swallow all of their cum." Again Bruce's penis twitched hard.

"Then why not suck my penis, Angela? Why not swallow my cum?" Suddenly she gave his balls a little slap that sent a delicious pain into his stomach. "Because, my love, men with big cocks like theirs--real men with real dicks--deserve to have their women suck their cocks and swallow their cum." She felt another twitch in his penis and went back to masturbating him with her thumb and finger. "You're okay with that, aren't you Bruce?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Angela's pussy was now extremely wet and she knew her husband wanted to cum and she wanted to be fucked. "I want you inside me, love," she purred. "Will you fuck me now?"

Bruce took a deep breath and swallowed hard. More than anything he wanted to be inside his wife's hot, wet pussy right now. It had been a long time. He wanted to cum inside her. But instead he said, "Angela, I'd love to fuck you. But..."

"But what, darling? You can tell me. What is it?"

"It would only be four inches for thirty seconds. Wouldn't....wouldn't you rather have a real man tonight? Nine inches for the better part of an hour?" he asked, his voice trembling again. The self-denial was making him incredibly hot.

Angela was quiet for nearly a full minute, gently stroking her husband's stiff penis. "Are...are you telling me that rather than fucking me yourself, you'd prefer that I go to Brett's room and let him fuck me?" She suddenly turned the light on and looked deep into his eyes. "How can you love me that much and understand my needs so well?" Her eyes were glowing, her smile as wide as it could get. Angela gave her husband a big kiss and climbed out of bed naked. She walked slowly toward the door, letting her large natural breasts bounce a few extra times for her husband, and wiggling her ass as deliciously as she could. She turned back to him at the door and said, "Thank you so much, my darling. But what about you? What about your needs?"

Bruce reached down and spread his legs apart, taking his stiff little penis between his own thumb and forefinger and began gently stroking, smearing his precum around the head of his little penis. His wife laughed and said, "Oh, you are such a cute little masturbator," as she hurried out to her lover. She left the bedroom door wide open on purpose and left Brett's door wide open as well. Bruce's penis remained hard between his fingers, and this night there was no pretense of secrecy or keeping the noise down. This night Angela was fucked three times by Brett's magnificent cock and she had one orgasm riding it, one underneath him with her legs wrapped around his sexy butt, and one when he took her from behind doggy style. Both Bruce and Michael could hear her screams through each orgasm. Bruce also heard the distinct sounds of Brett's big hand spanking her hot, bare butt really hard. Her delighted squeals with each slap caused Bruce to cum the first time and an hour later, he came again as she screamed, "Ohhhh......godddddd.....fuck meeeeeeeee, Brett!"

More to Come

teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers
12