A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers

Brett and Angela moved to the bed and she lay on top of him with his cock pointing up toward the ceiling as she lowered her cunt onto his stiff rod. Bruce watched from the door until Michael passed him, also naked, and knelt on the bed next to his brother. Angela took his cock in her mouth and thus began Angela's first double penetration. She expertly sucked Michael's stiff cock while Brett pounded her pussy to an orgasm. As they rested a minute, Brett looked over towards the door. He was still drunk and saw his father standing there masturbating as he watched. "Hey, dad, this is not a watching event tonight. This is for Michael and me and Angela. "

"Sorry," Bruce sheepishly replied, his head bowed.

As he started to move away, Brett said, "Wait, Dad, don't go just yet. I have to ask you something." Bruce hesitated in the doorway. "Tell me, Dad, right now. When is the last time you had your little penis inside this beautiful pussy."

Bruce thought a moment, then said, "I think about a month ago."

"That's right, a month ago. So, Dad, tell me who owns Angela's pussy? Who owns this beautiful cunt? Who owns this slut's pussy?

Bruce meekly said, "You do, Brett. You own Angela's cunt." The beautiful naked blonde was now smiling at Brett who grinned back at her. She looked over at her naked husband whose penis was now totally deflated and she could barely see it. She shook her head and gave him a pitying look. They started fucking again and she began blowing Michael again, and Brett saw Bruce still standing there.

"I told you no watching tonight, Dad."

"I know. I was just leaving, but I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" Brett demanded.

"Wouldn't the three of you be more comfortable in Angela's bed? I can sleep on the couch downstairs."

All three naked lovers grinned at one another. Then they rose from the bed as one and all hurried to the master bedroom to resume their naked debauchery. Bruce went downstairs naked, poured himself a drink, and listened to an entire night of lovemaking. Each time he'd drift off to sleep, he'd hear Angela have an orgasm, or hear the bed pounding against the wall.

The next morning was Saturday, and when Bruce was sitting at breakfast with Angela and Michael, Brett came into the kitchen. He looked very tired and hung over. "Dad," he said. "I want to apologize to you for the things I said to you last night. They were totally uncalled for and I was a little too drunk to be aware of what I was saying. I didn't mean to be harsh with you, I just wanted last night to be a night with Angela and Michael and me without you watching us. I hope you can forgive me."

After apologizing to his dad, Brett said, "Dad, I have a favor to ask of you.

"What is it?" Bruce asked his son.

"Well, I've asked Angela on several occasions if I could have her virgin ass and she continues to refuse me. She keeps saying it would be too painful and doesn't think she'd like it. I mean, Dad, how could any man see her naked and not want to stick his dick between those beautiful cheeks? And yet, she told me she has never let your penis in there either."

"That's true," Bruce acknowledged.

Brett nodded. "But Dad, when Michael and I are back in school, we'd like to arrange for a few other potential lovers for your wife. And let's be honest, those guys will not be able to resist fucking that beautiful ass."

"What do you want me to do, Brett?" asked Bruce.

"Well, I'd like you to talk to her about it, askd her to give her ass up to me. I want my dick to be the very first one in that butt hole of hers. I want you to persuade her how good a big dick up her butt would feel, and how much pleasure it would give me."

That night in bed, Bruce and Angela were cuddling as she needed a night off from sex. "Hon, you know how much I love you, don't you?" Bruce asked.

She squeezed him tight. "I hope you still do, after all this. You do have to admit that my behavior gives you alot of pleasure too, right? And I do love pleasing my husband."

"I know that, Angela. And I've gotten more pleasure and stronger orgasms from you behaving like a slut than in all the time I've known you. I have to admit that denying me blow jobs while you hungrily suck my son't cocks is so humiliating but such a turn on."

Angela smiled. "I'm so glad that turns you on, darling."

"It really does, but there's one other thing you've denied me.

Angela was quiet for a full minute. "Brett told you he wants to fuck my ass, didn't he?"

"Yes, her husband replied quietly.

"And you told him you'd talk me into it, didn't you?" Bruce nodded. "How do you feel about him taking my virgin ass, darling?" she asked as she reached for her husband's penis and found it stiffening. "I think I can guess," she laughed.

"Well, it kind of makes you completely his, sexually I mean,"Bruce replied weakly. "It gives him the last part of you that has been denied to me."

Angela studied her husband's face and eyes. "I can see how emasculating that would have to be for you, Bruce. Is that what you want, for me to be completely his?" Bruce looked into his wife's eyes, and she felt his stiff penis twitch in her hand. She smiled into his eyes lovingly. "Then tomorrow, my ass will take its very first dick."

When the next evening came, Angela joined her men in the family room after dinner. She had changed into a tube top with no bra and a pair of skimpy, tight white shorts that showed off her ass to the fullest extent possible. Bruce took care of refilling drinks for his wife and sons. Brett and Michael could not keep their eyes off Angela's delectable ass the whole evening. After everyone had a pleasant buzz going, Angela said to Brett, "Darling, your father and I had a talk last night and we both decided that it's time for you to own me completely, sexually that is."

Brett looked at his dad who was smiling, and Brett broke into a broad grin. "Really Dad?"

"Yes, Brett, and she'd like to ask a favor of you."

"Yes," Angela said to Brett. "I'd like Bruce and Michael to be with us so they can help if I need help taking your huge cock up my butt." Bruce handed Brett a small bag which had a jar of Vaseline inside. Five minutes later, all four were naked on the family room floor. Michael began sucking on Angela's melon-shaped tits and licking her nipples to get them hard. Brett was eating his stepmom's pussy to get her good and horny. Bruce watched his naked sons and wife as he slowly stroked his small penis. Both of his sons were fully erect and again the cuckolded husband was amazed at the length and girth of those huge dicks.

Then Angela rose up onto her knees, smiled at her adoring husband and said, "Bruce, darling, please prepare my ass for Brett's heavenly dick. Use your tongue first." Bruce knelt behind his wife's beautiful butt and began tonguing around her butt hole, then worked his tongue inside her ass. She was moaning with pleasure from his ministrations. After five minutes of this treatment, she cooed, "Okay, now the Vaseline," and Bruce took a good two fingers worth of the jelly and worked it into his wife's rectum. She was getting very slick now from the gel and it felt cool inside her ass. Then Angela shocked all three men as she turned to her husband and said, "Bruce, now prepare Brett's cock for my ass."

Bruce hesitated as Brett stepped towards his dad with a shit-eating grin on his face. Angela looked at her husband somewhat sternly and said, "Dammit, Bruce, if you are giving my ass to your son, I want you greasing up his dick for me--NOW!" The father reached into the jar and took out a big gob of Vaseline, then reached for Brett's dick. Angela stared intensely as Bruce began smearing lube all over Brett's big, nearly erect cock.

"God, that's so hot!" Angela whispered, as she reached for her swollen clit and began playing with it. Michael lay beneath her, still sucking on one stiff nipple, then the other. "Do his balls, too, sweetie," Angela ordered her husband, and Bruce took another big gob of gel and spread it all over Brett's balls. His cock and balls felt so hot in Bruce's hands. Never having felt a cock this big, Bruce was overwhelmed by the heat and power coming from Brett's hard dick. Once he was greased up, Brett knelt behind his blonde slut, with his hard cock poised at the entrance to her ass. Angela looked behind her and said, "Bruce, spread my cheeks for your son's dick. Open my ass for my lover." Bruce did as she instructed, and Brett moved his cock to the opening between her cheeks. When she felt just the head touch her, she said, "Stop!" Bruce and Brett both exchanged disappointed looks, thinking she was chickening out.

Instead, she looked back at her husband and smiled wickedly. "Darling husband, ask your son to fuck me in the ass and then you put him inside me!" Brett grinned again and Bruce blushed, ashamed at the part he was playing in having his son take his wife's virgin ass.

Bruce said haltingly, "Brett...would...would you....please fuck my wife's ass...?" Then the cuckold husband took ahold of his son's totally turgid cock and aimed the head at the blonde wife's ass hole. She felt Brett's stiff cock slowly sliding into her well-prepared anal opening. He slid it in one inch at a time. Bruce removed his hand and Brett was careful to only penetrate as far as Angela's ass would let him. When he had only four inches inside her, she asked him to stop, then he started slowly again. Michael hd stopped sucking her nipples and instead moved around so he could play with and slap her tits, while watching her ass being penetrated. Angela's fingers continued to work on her clit as the cock slowly penetrated her ass.

"Seven inches, baby!" Brett proudly announced. "You've got seven inches up your butt. Just two more to go." Bruce watched as his son's massive cock continued its assault on his wife's sexy ass. About a minute later, Brett's balls were resting against his lover's ass. His entire nine-inch cock was now fully embedded in his stepmother's ass. "I'm balls deep now, Angela."

"I know, my love. I can feel your nuts against my pussy. Your cock is filling me completely." The naked wife's fingers worked faster on her clit as Bruce watched Brett's huge cock slide two-thirds out of her ass. "No baby," Angela cried out. "Shove it back in, lover! Fill me up! Oh, God, fuck my ass!"

Michael now knelt in front of Angela and offered his erect dick to her mouth. She greedily sucked and licked his cock as her fingers flew faster on her engorged clit. Brett thrust back into her ass again, then out again. Then Angela was begging him, "Fuck my ass!, Fuck my ass, lover! Stick your damn cock all the way in. Stop teasing me!" Brett looked at his dad and grinned. Then he began a rapid in-and-out fucking of the beautiful blonde's ass. Angela's mouth went back on Michael's huge cock and for five more minutes she blew him as Brett butt-fucked her. Her hand flew even faster on her clit and as Michael's nuts tightened, he began spewing semen into her mouth. As she swallowed his cum, she began a screaming orgasm. Seconds later, Brett lost all control and his dick began spurting his semen deep into his lover's gorgeous butt.

Michael fell back onto his ass, his still stiff cock wet and shiny with remnants of his cum and Angela's saliva. Brett slowly withdrew a cum-soaked dick from his stepmother's ass. Angela remained on her knees. Only Bruce had not cum and he was beside himself with lust. He dropped to his knees in front of his wife, directing his stiff little penis to her mouth. Eyes closed, she felt the head touch her lips. At that moment, she opened her eyes only to see her husband's tiny penis poised at the entry to her mouth. She began laughing, and Brett and Michael joined in. "Oh my god, Bruce, darling. Seriously? There is no way after that wonderful butt-fucking and having Michael's heavenly cock in my mouth that I am going to take your tiny penis between these lips. You know you don't deserve a blow job, don't you?" Brett and Michael looked at one another and smiled.

"Then may I please fuck you?" her husband asked. "I really need to cum." Again Angela burst out laughing.

"Oh darling, I know you need to cum. Your sons know how much you need to cum. This must have been so stimulating to watch your wife take real men up her ass and in her mouth. But do you really thing you deserve to cum in one of my holes--my mouth, my cunt or my ass? You've seen what real men with real cocks can do to me. Look how long Michael lasted in my mouth and how long Brett lasted in my ass. And, God, just look at their size--even flaccid, they're twice as long and twice as thick as you. That's what a real woman like me needs. I'll tell you what I'll do since I love you so much, Bruce. I'll help you cum--not inside me anywhere, if you'll admit a few things to me and your sons. Will you do that for us?"

The cuckold husband responded, "It depends on what I have to admit."

"No, you need to agree to confess to us, then we'll talk about letting you cum," Angela said with her eyes twinkling. Reluctantly, Bruce nodded. Angela laughed, "Okay, first admit to us that your sons' cocks are superior to your penis."

Bruce took a deep breath. "My...my sons's cocks are superior to mine."

"Your what?" Michael asked.

"My....penis," his dad replied.

Angela continued. "Now tell us you agree that they are bigger, better, and last longer than your little weenie."

"Okay, their cocks are bigger and better than mine, and they last longer." Bruce's stiff penis was now leaking pre-cum and he smeared it over the head.

Angela giggled. "Now admit to all three of us that you loved watching me sucking Michael's cock, that you loved watching Brett fuck my ass, and that you have loved watching Brett fuck me whenever you were allowed."

"I...I loved watching you suck Michael's cock, and Brett fucking your ass, and all the times both of them have fucked you."

She giggled again, as Bruce blushed a deep crimson. "Now admit that you have a little boy's penis, and please look at us when you tell us that, not at the floor."

Bruce looked at Angela, then at Brett and Michael. "I...I...have a little boy's penis." Brett and Michael were trying to hold back their laughter. Brett thought that Angela was doing a wonderful job of humiliating her husband.

Angela now looked at Brett with a sinister grin on her face and he knew exactly where she was going. "Now, darling, admit to us that you would rather watch superior men like Brett and Michael fuck your wife and play with your little penis, than fuck me yourself."

Bruce hesitated. He'd never admitted that deepest, darkest fantasy to anyone, especially his wife. "Do you want to cum now or not, Bruce? It's really your choice."

"Is that true, Dad?" Brett taunted him. "You'd really rather watch one of us fuck Angela than fuck her yourself?"

Bruce looked into his wife's eyes as he grabbed his stiff penis to keep from cumming, and slowly said, "I'd...I'd rather watch Brett and Micahel fuck you with their superior cocks...and play with my little penis....than fuck you myself."

Angela, Brett, and Michael all looked at Bruce, then at each other and exchanged huge smiles. Angela walked over to sit next to Bruce on the couch. She made a point of taking his penis just between her thumb and forefinger, smearing his precum all over the head of his penis. "Thank you for admitting that, sweetheart. All three of us have known that for awhile, we just needed to hear you say it." With that she gave his penis three long fairly quick strokes and said, "God, you have the smallest penis on any man I've ever known...so little...so inadequate..." and with that, Bruce's penis sent spurt after spurt of semen all over his wife's hand.

teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers
12