A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
192 Followers

"Bruce swallowed and said quietly, "I love these big cocks as much as you do, Angela." Then one by one she jacked off each cock over her husband. Each man jetted his cum all over Bruce's balls, penis, nipples or face. They stood there a moment more till he began rubbing the cum all over his little penis and began to get hard again.

Then the naked wife walked into the house, followed by her five lovers for a long night of anything-goes sex, When Bruce finally went into the house, he walked to his new bedroom. He glanced into the master bedroom in time to see Angela taking a load up her delectable ass from Brett, swallowing Ron's cum from his dick, and Rob pumping his load up her cunt. Bruce proceeded to his bathroom to shower all the cum off his body. He toweled off and went to lay down in bed. His little penis began to stiffen again and he took it in his hand, once again vicariously enjoying the pleasure that Angela was feeling from real men with real cocks.

teeneyw
teeneyw
192 Followers