A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,282 Followers

After about ten minutes, Julie was almost over his crown. She was breathing hard as she could feel that her opening was stretched unnaturally and wondered how it was possible. She had always been tight. She remembered her first boyfriend broke up with her because he couldn't get inside her. It resulted in her being cold to guys and disinterest in sex.

Seeing the opportunity, the chief sent a very hard short jab to her vulnerable opening. Julie emitted a scream with a hint of pleasure and the stretched ring of her opening slid over the wide crown of the penis head and snapped closed tight behind it around the shaft.

A shudder went through her body and she felt something strange. She had something the size of a fist firmly lodged inside her and the opening was now closed around something the size of her hand. But there wasn't much pain or bleeding she expected. Instead, a warm tingly feeling was starting to generate in her lower abdomen and it was starting to rise up her body.

After getting the head slipped inside her, the chief knew now there was no risk of the cock slipping out if she struggled. Julie's tight opening locked herself to his cock. It's not going to be easy to free his cock now even if he wanted. He had won the battle and now it was time to win the war.

Holding Julie's thighs, he rolled both of them until he was on top of her as she was lying on her back. While moving his cock got pulled out a bit. Instead of coming out, the crown got trapped by her tight opening ring and it pulled her whole vaginal passage out a bit. She couldn't help moaning out loud as that was the first time she felt something like that.

The chief once again looked down at the beauty underneath him. Her nipples were now erect without him having to suck on them. When he met her blue eyes, they weren't filled with hatred as before and they had a look of fear and confusion. He leaned toward her while placing his hand besides her body and positioned his legs to carry out her punishment.

Then the chief began the short but hard thrusting. The sudden barrage of attacks against her sensitive depths made Julie see stars. She let out a deep moan arching her body up in an effort to ease the pounding her unstretched passage was receiving. Seeing the space created between her back and the floor when she arched up, chief wrapped his arms around her body tightly hugging her. This prevented her further efforts to ease the attack on the walls and put his face right between her breasts. With his cock battering gates to her womb and his face between her soft and full breasts, chief was a happy man.

Julie was overwhelmed by the suddenly load of inputs her brain was receiving from vagina. There was pain, but there was something sweet mixed in with it. Just like dark chocolate she was so fond of. They were bitter but delicious. Specially this one spot the large head was pressing and rubbing sent shocks in her reproductive organ. With each jab, her passage was opening up and surrendering little by little.

She had never experienced something like this during sex. She never knew her body was able to generate these sensations. Then she felt it. Something was hitting hard in her clitoris area with each thrust. Each hit sent electricity throughout her whole body. Now she was clearly grunting with each thrust. Her hands went to chief's shoulders as if they were trying to limit the thrusting. She bent her knees and brought them up to plant her heels to the floor. All these happened involuntarily and even her breathing started to match the thrusting.

Chief felt his first bump made contact with her opening. She was tight beyond belief. Jack told truth about outsider women not being equipped to take big cocks. He thanked the medicine the witch doctor gave and his insightfulness to seek her counsel. He kept hitting her clit with the bump for a while and not pressing forward anymore. He wanted to make sure the walls that were next in line to be stretched were properly soaked with his medicinal precum before he press on for a big thrust in.

Julie's all senses were now concentrated on the big cock that was defiling her. As much as she hated it for invading her innocence, she felt grateful for making her feel something she hadn't felt in her whole life. Then she felt the thrusting pause for a moment and it was pulled out until the crown rested against her opening ring from inside. Then with a deep grunt from the chief, the cock speared in to her depths. While her unstretched wall experienced a sudden large cock head spear through them, a bump went past her opening flicking her clitoris. The sudden invasion stopped when another bump pressed firmly against her clit and the first bump that invaded her deliciously stopped pressing on her sweet spot.

Right then and there, Julie experienced her first ever orgasm. Fireworks flashed in front of her eyes and she got lost in this sensory overload she experienced for the first time with a shuddering body. When she came down from her orgasmic bliss, she realized the thrusting had stopped. Julie lifted her head and assessed the situation. He had invaded extra two inches of her innocence in one big thrust. During her orgasm, she had wrapped her long legs around chief's waist and her hands were wrapped around his neck, pressing his head hard on to her breasts. Between her breasts, chief was looking at her with a smug smile. Disgusted by his face, she put her head down still breathing hard and started to loosen her arms and legs wrapped around him. When he felt Julie loosen up her limbs he started the thrusting again causing her to tighten up her long limbs around him again while moaning loud.

Now he was probing at her virgin territory. No man had ever tasted this part of her body. Even Sam hadn't experienced this part of her. Julie felt like the chief was claiming her virginity all over again. Then she understood she'll never be the same girl again. Because, now she was becoming a women. This monster cock was making her realize she had been a girl all this time. It was giving her what a woman should feel and what a girl never could. This beautiful cock was rearranging her plumbing and was rewiring her brain.

Then a sad feeling hit her when she thought about Sam. She loved him to death. She never expected sexual satisfaction when she loved him. Because until now she never knew something like sexual satisfaction existed in her world. She always looked down on women who went crazy over sex. In their relationship, in sex wise all she wanted was to satisfy Sam. But her pussy will not be able to please him if this cock goes through her. She would lose her ability to please her husband sexually if she becomes a woman. Even though at the moment she didn't have a choice in the matter, in mind she was debating which one she should choose. A hard hit from a bump on her clitoris ended the debate. She tightened her legs around his waist, lifted her hips up, brought her pussy in to right angle and said aloud.

"Come on you big monster, ruin me for my husband. Make me a woman, six bumps you glorious cock." Julie the girl couldn't believe she said such vile words. But Julie the woman meant every word of it.

Chief knew he had conquered this exotic beauty. When she reached her peak, he felt like a god. He loved how her long limbs wrapped around him like a vine wrap around a tree. When she tightened her legs to bring up her hips and shouted something while looking at the roof, he knew he had won the war. It was time to taste the spoils of war and feel like a god many times over.

The chief increased the strength of his thrusting as her virgin territory was impossibly tight. But as Julie started to thrust back using her legs, his cock started to slowly crawl in. For another half an hour the small hut was filled Julie's lustful moans and gasps. Once in a while a guttural shaky moan dictated as every bump that passed her opening pulled out an orgasm out of her. She was pouring sweat as the fire of lust burned inside her as the temperature inside the hut. The chief was also now heavily sweating while on his elbows and he was dripping on to Julie. Most of it dripped on to Julie's shaking breasts before they run along her curves and dripped on to the clay floor beneath them. And some got absorbed by the bunched up dress that was around her waist.

A minute after Julie's fourth orgasm, the cock head reached the end of her passage. When the cock head bumped her cervix for the first time, the usual moan turned in to a small squeal. The chief also stopped the thrusting when he felt her cervix at the point of his cock head.

Julie lifted her head to see how much of six bumps she was able to take. There were two more bumps still visible outside. She had accepted ten inches of her dear six bumps. "Six bumps" was what she used to identify the chief before. But as she experienced orgasm after orgasm, "six bumps" was the name she decided to give her new lover. The important thing was her new lover wasn't the chief. To Julie his existence was insignificant. Her new lover was the monstrous cock. Chief was something that was attached to Six bumps like a tumor. She was happy that she was able to worship 10 inches of her lover before she reached her physical limit.

Julie was bit confused when chief knelt while holding the cock in position and pulled on the thighs as if he wanted her to release him. She loosened her legs and the chief unwrapped her legs and put them on his shoulders. Since he was short Julie was able to bend her knees around his shoulders and let her feet hang free. Then he wrapped his hands around her thighs and straightened his thighs while kneeling on the floor. This elevated both his torso and her lower body while pressing hard on her cervix bringing a very feminine moan from Julie. Then he tightened this grip around her thighs and started ramming her cervix with his battering ram.

He pulled his cock out until only the head was inside her and thrust until it hit hard on her cervix. This was a whole new level of sensation for Julie. She couldn't tell what was more intense. The sharp sweet pain that came from her under-attack-cervix or the bumps that were going through her clit and g-spot fast like a saw. It was too intense that her blue eyes turn up to show white and started grunting like a wild animal while breathing hard. Her whole body rocked back and forth violently as the chief let loose a barrage of long hard thrusts in to her most sensitive organ. As her mind went off to a place of total bliss she faintly heard Sam calling for her like in a dream.

As the chief continued his battering on Julie's cervix, his precum got soaked well in to the hard ring and started to loosen up. When the chief felt her cervix was starting to give, with one brutal thrust he was buried in Julie until he hit the back of her womb. Only one inch remained to the base. With a loud grunt his thrusting went in to over drive. He was thrusting in to her with inhuman speed as his hips became a blur.

Just as her cervix opened the head entered and hit the back of her womb accompanied by two bumps, she felt rest of the two bumps slid in through her vaginal opening. The collective sensation was too much for her brain. Her fists clenched until her knuckles turned white. Her jaws clenched together and her head was pulled back. Her toes curled up and legs straightened pointing at the roof. That's when Julie felt like a fuse went off in her body. Her whole became rigid and started to shake violently as she experienced her first squirting orgasm. As she squirted, the chief kept on pounding her like a jackhammer. He could only pull out about four inches out as the large head got trapped inside her womb behind the cervix. This action pulled on her entire womb every time and the squirting intensified. The only sound in the hut during that was the slapping sound generated by his body slapping on to her thighs and watery sounds caused by the liquid splashing around and the squishing sound the large cock her soaked hole made. Then she let out a loud gurgling, unbridle scream like an animal to mark the end of that brain damaging orgasm.

Julie's loud scream startled the chief enough to stop his brutal thrusting. Right under where they were joined together, laid a big puddle of Julie's orgasm's evidence. He heard the commotion outside before and knew it was about time he feed the whole cock in to this goddess of lust and breed her.

He leaned in to Julie by straightening knees while pushing her now limp long legs towards her. This lifted her whole back above the floor. The only part of chief that touched the ground was his toes. Julie was touching the floor only by her shoulders and she planted her hands on the floor in fear of losing balance of this position that left her privates so vulnerable. Then with a vicious tub from his hips, he pulled out the cock head from her womb. This tugged on her whole womb down before it went back into place. And in the same fluid motion he pulled out the whole from out from her depths pulling on her whole vaginal passage when the cock head got stuck behind her opening ring for a moment. For the first time since he popped in the massive head in to tight Julie, she was cock free. But this rough pull out, left her whole reproductive system jumping around in her body and she had to emit a painful grunt. Then using the great leverage from his straightened legs and using gravity as a multiplier, he mercilessly plunged the big cock back in to Julies sensitive depths. After the sudden loss of Six bumps her passage was trying to close up the emptiness. Just then it came back with a vengeance. Her opening and cervix stood no chance against the powerful thrust that had a whole body weight behind it. Just as the cock head touched the back of her womb, the chief flexed his hip and pushed hard. This pushed her womb in to her body and she felt the blue gem that he wore above the base of the penis push hard on to her clitoris. The heavy scrotum then swung in and slapped her ass softly.

Julie was now beyond weak after her mind shattering orgasm. But the brutal attack in to her most sacred place extracted a painful grunt from her coerced throat. There was so much pain in her lower abdomen, she shut her eyes closed and tried to cut off her senses.

Unconcerned of Julie or her pain, the chief continued to pull the cock out till the head and burry in to her till the blue gem pushed in her clitoris. He grunted at each thrust and couldn't do anything by grunt painfully as her womb got tortured.

Coming down from the huge orgasm and the painful treatment her womb experiencing brought her down from her sexual height. When her thoughts got a bit clear, it hit her. She wasn't on birth control. The chief was hammering straight in to her womb. It wasn't her peak day but she wasn't on period too. Remembering the large sack that hung beneath Six bumps, there's a very good chance that she'll get pregnant if he came in her. The last thing she wanted was to be impregnated by this old primitive man. The fear gave her enough energy to open her eyes and try to voice her concern even if she knew he wouldn't understand.

"NO NO ungh!!!.PLEA ungh!!!.DON'T oooh!!! OUT SI..fuck!!!

The continuous hammering on her womb was impairing her ability to speak clearly. She checked if she had any strength in her body to stop him. Even if she had any strength, the stabbing on the womb was numbing her whole body. The chief now had a dreamy look in his eye and was thrusting like he was possessed. She felt so helpless. Not only he was raping her body, he was raping her soul too. As the last choice of hope, she started calling god to help her.

" OH GO..aieee!!! HELP!!!"

Just then as if a punishment for calling god, chief started to take out the whole cock out and drive in to her with twice more power making Julie almost loose a consciousness. Even her joints started to ache by absorbing those hard thrusts. But most of it got absorbed by her womb. She couldn't believe her most sacred part in her body was being violated in this manner. And she couldn't stop him breeding her like an animal.

As she felt the chief increased the speed, she was nearing the judgment time. She again made a futile attempt to plead the chief not to inseminate her but not a proper word came out from her lips.

Then she felt as if his whole lower body left her from a moment. Then came a brutal thrust straight in to her womb. She felt as if he jumped his whole body on to her. She felt the shock wave throughout her whole body. When her legs got close to her body due to the added force on them, the chief put his arms under her armpits and locked himself to her while his cock pushed her womb deep in to her body. Julie opened her eyes in shock and screamed painfully at the inhumane attack on her reproductive organ. In tune with Julie, the chief let out a loud animalistic howl. She even felt the vibrations on her cervix that travelled down through the cock.

They remain locked together like for a moment. All that could hear was the hard breathing of chief and Julie. She felt Six bumps start to get bigger inside her. Then the chief started to grunt, and with each grunt Six bumps started to pulsate in her. Julie felt as if hot lava started to fill her womb. Her heart sank when she realized that this vile man was breeding her. And he went an extra mile at that by pumping his hot seed straight in the womb of this white beauty. She was being thoroughly bred by an ugly, old, short, savage man.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."Julie screamed while sobbing when she realized she was being thoroughly bred by an ugly, old, short, savage man.

As the chief's grunts continued, Julie was being filled non-stop with his potent seed. She felt pressure start to rise in her womb. When she started to get uncomfortable with the pressure she felt the seed shoot down through passage around the cock and shoot out side with a squirting sound. Julie was amazed that a man could cum this long and this much. Now with each grunt, thick white cum squeezed out from the edges where their bodies started to merge. She felt some even poured down through the divide of her ass and flow down to her back.

Chief felt intoxicated with sense of achievement. He was now thoroughly breeding this white beauty. That was also in front of her mate as he watched frozen looking at their obscene union. The woman had been most disrespectful. But he put her in her place by breaking in to her most sacred place and thought her the role of a woman by breeding her with a river of seed in the womb. He had claimed a treasure from outsiders that was more precious than the blue gem that was pressing on her clitoris.

After feeling as if she was pumped with seed forever, Six bumps started to shrink and retreat from her body. Then the chief released her body and stood up. She immediately curled in to the fetal position and started sobbing. She felt like no amount of clothes would be enough to cover her shame. She had been violated in her most sacred place.

Julie got surprised when she felt Sam wrapped his hands around her crying. Right then for an unknown reason, her mind went back to Six bumps. That beautiful cock opened up a new path in her. It awakened another personality in her that resided sleeping in her sub conscious. But at what cost? Now that she had tasted the elixir called sexual bliss, she'll crave for it more. After Six bumps had physically rearranged her femininity, Sam will not be able to get his sexual satisfaction from her. Most importantly he will not be able to satisfy her new found craving.

She loved Sam. Julie the girl loved him to death. She vowed to do so when they wed. She didn't expect any physical satisfaction from Sam. What she craved for was the mental satisfaction of love.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,282 Followers