A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to the puzzlement of chief, Julie began to giggle loud like a school girl. After that she wrapped her arm around the back of his neck and she lifted her head to look straight in to his eyes.

"Ok big man, let's work together to get the rest of that monster in meeeeee...uuugh." Julie said as she lifted her pelvis using her legs and buried herself until the second bump kissed her clit.

For the next half an hour, the small hut was filled with throes of passion of Julie. They were both now covered in sweat and their loins were dripping with Julies ejaculates. Julie had lost the count of how many times she had orgasm. The chief was thrusting hard between her thighs and she was receiving each one enthusiastically with her own thrust backs. The chief realized that without the medicinal percum, her cervix is not going to open like the last time. It had been the first time even for the chief that he entered a woman's womb. So he was going to follow his normal routine and keep pushing at the cervix until the womb move up and the vaginal canal extend to receive is full size.

Lost in a fog of ecstasy, Julie also noticed that even though the chief was pounding in to her balls deep, her cervix didn't open up last time. Instead of pushing at the back of the womb, now the head was pushing on the cervix each time. This was a totally different sensation than the previous one and she felt that the cervix was more sensitive than the back of her womb. She felt every bump enter, glide through and leave her passage, and saw stars every time the cock head battered her cervix. She loved the feeling of the blue gem that the chief had hung at the base of his penis, pressing on her clit and the large scrotum that slapped her ass. They announced her that she had taken the full glory of Six bumps. She felt that it was her duty to receive all of it as a form of worshipping. As quickly as she came out of the fog, she was thrown back in to it as another orgasm came boiling from her loins. Once again screams of pleasure escaped the small hut and announced orgasm to a quarter of the village.

A group of boys in their teenage years were too curious to ignore the screams without an investigation. As they neared the hut, it was obvious that someone was having sex. Knowing that the hut belong to the outsiders, they felt that it would be amusing to witness the breeding activity of these strange tall humans. The curiosity got the better of one boy and he crawled near to the entrance and peeped in. The boy got the shock his life when he saw their chief on top of the outsider woman, pumping away between her long shapely legs with all his might. He was impressed by her shaking soft mounds of breasts, but the outsider wasn't according to his taste. The boy preferred the features of native women. But it doesn't matter anymore. The chief had deemed her worthy of his seed. And from the look of his face, he was enjoying every moment of it. This would elevate the status of the outsider woman by many folds. Even though he loved to keep watching the breeding, he didn't want to risk getting caught. But most importantly he had important news to spread. He crawled away to run in to the village, followed by a group of boys. In a matter of minutes a large group of people were hiding around the hut to confirm the news they heard. They could certainly hear throes of pleasure of the outsider woman. Still many doubted the news boys brought in as they thought the outsider woman was breeding with her mate. But their doubts were cleared when they heard their chief groan loud accompanied by a guttural female scream as he started to pump his seeds in to the outsider. At that moment, in front of few dozen witnesses, Julie was elevated to being a high cast woman.

Julie felt chief's thrusting become erratic and his cock was starting to get bigger in size. She knew what was going to happen. The chief was going to unleash torrents of potent cum in to her unprotected womb. She remembered that she accepted a life as the mother his children when she entered the hut. She would gladly bare the fruits of this union in her womb. When the realization hit her, she went in to another squirting orgasm. Right then the chief pushed in as far as he can in to Julie and started to release his seed. Julies ejaculate washed his groin and large scrotum while her walls pulsed deliciously around monster cock that was impregnating her.

Each time the chief pumped a new batch of cum in to Julie, her walls milked the cock as they were milking it for more cum. He was emptying his huge balls in to Julie and he was filling her with seeds on and on. Julie had come down from her orgasm and now was feeling the huge scrotum that rested on her ass contracted and relaxed each time the chief pumped more and more cum in to her. She could feel the hot thick liquid spraying against her cervix and this brought a moan from Julie each time. As the chief grunted with each filling, Julie felt the excess was now escaping from the tight seal she had around the base of his cock and running down the divide of her ass, on to the floor. As Julie basked in the post orgasmic bliss and the feeling of being inseminated; she wondered how can a man cum this much. And how unlikely it was to not to get pregnant from something like this. There was a primal untamed pleasure about realizing that she was being bred by this old man.

After more than five minutes of pumping seed in to Julie, chief was starting to go soft and he pulled out the deflating monster from her well stretched walls. Julie let out a moan of disappointment as the cock head got pulled out of her opening with a 'plop' sound. Her opening remained opened as if it didn't want to let go the memories of her lover.

Chief was a happy man. This pale woman was the best thing that ever happened to him after his coronation. There wasn't a hint of disobedience from her and she fully submitted herself to him. She deserved every bit of seed he had pumped in to her. She looked like a goddess as she lay beneath him. Her whole body glowed with perspiration and her beautiful breasts heaved up and down with her hard breathing. Her sex was deep red and his seeds were leaking from her still gaping opening. The most beautiful thing was the way she was looking at him with her bright blue eyes, with a soft smile decorating her lips. He thought that he'll take her in to his hut as his first mate, no matter what he has to go through. His precious blue gem paled in comparison to this beauty. Something this beautiful should only belong to him.

With this thought, the chief stood up and walked out of the hut with his cock still drenched in his cum and Julie's wetness. Julie watched as he left the hut and realized she was dying of thirst. She was lying in a puddle of liquids and most of it came out of her body. All the mind shattering orgasms had drained all the strength from her body and she had to drag herself to the water pot to rehydrate. After that, all she could do was to drag herself on to the straw mat before she fell in to a deep peaceful sleep.

When Julie woke up in the morning she realized that she fell asleep naked while dripping cum from her sex. She turned to find Sam sitting inside the hut while looking at her. She realized there was no hiding about things and it's better to get things clear before problems arise. He looked broken. And his eyes had defeat written all over them. She sat down on the mat facing Sam and waited for him to say something.

"Did he rape you again?" Sam asked his wife, hoping for her to say yes.

Julie sighed. She felt that she should be honest and be done with it.

"No Sam. He didn't rape me again. We had sex."Julie said looking in to his eyes.

"Why do you do this Julie? I love you and we are married. Doesn't that mean anything?"Sam voiced out almost pleading.

"Things that meant in the outside world do not mean anything here Sam. I'm not the naive girl you married anymore. I have needs that you cannot satisfy and I found someone who can."Julie answered meaning it to be the final blow.

It really was the final blow and it broke away any shred of pride Sam had as a man. Sam tried to say something but his words got stuck in his throat and nothing came out as he kept looking at his former loving wife. Julie got up from the mat, put on her dress that she found lying in the corner of the hut and left to take bath in the river.

Sam cried in the hut cursing the god for everything that happened to him. After crying for a long time he left the hut and went to see Jack. He explained everything that happened to Jack.

Jack realized that Sam is a completely broken man now. He thought maybe it was for the better. If he had an unbreakable pride, he could have easily get killed while trying to confront chief. As the things are now, the best he could do was to keep Sam alive and keep him from going in to the poison forest in an attempt escape all this. And Jack was really surprised about Julie's sudden change too. Then he remembered about an article about how people end up with dual personalities when they are subjected to a great mental shock. It was a defense mechanism to keep the person from going insane or preserve the personality before it suffer permanent damage. That theory would explain most of her behavior. As much as it pained to lose Julie that he was fond of, he was glad that she adapted and would be in a better position from now on.

"Try not to think much about it Sam. This is a different world from what we came from. The main thing is that both of you are alive. You have to let go of her. If you really love Julie, then you can be happy that she's going to live a comfortable life in this cursed place. You'll understand what I mean later. If you don't do anything irrational, you'll also survive this Sam. You have my full support from now on." Jack put an arm of encouragement on Sam's shoulder.

"Come; let's go do some hunting till we forget all about this." Jack said as he gathered his hunting tools.

Sam came back early from hunting. When he entered the hut Julie was preparing some food in the cooking fire. She didn't even look at him and carried on her cooking. He took a seat in the corner of the hut and did nothing. When it was starting to get dark, he heard a noise in front of the hut. Julie quickly got up and went out to check the noise. After about two minutes, she entered the hut.

"Sam... I think you should leave the hut for some time." Julie said with a hint of uneasiness without looking him in the eye.

Sam kept looking at Julie to comprehend the reason for that strange request.

Then suddenly the chief entered the hut through the entrance. His cock was already hard and looked at Sam with a hint of threat.

"Sam, you really should leave the hut for some time." Julie said with a more stern voice looking straight in to him.

Sam thought if this was going to be his life from now on. Some stranger came to claim his wife in front of him and he was forced to leave them alone to fuck each other. Is he going to hand over his wife on a plate to this old man by acknowledging his authority and leaving? He remembered what Jack said. While looking down, he stood up and left the hut to walk in to the darkness.

After about fifteen minutes of walking around, his legs brought him back to the direction of the hut. He had to see or at least hear what was going on. When he neared the hut, he heard Julie's giggles and chief's deep laughs. He was curious and went in front of the hut. The cooking fire was still on and it illuminated the interior of the hut very well. He could see what was happening inside through the spaces between the straw curtains.

The chief was standing in the middle of the hut showing Sam his side. Julie was kneeling in front of him with her dress still on. She was sitting on her folded legs and was busy licking the underneath of the huge cock. With one hand she was holding the cock, and with other hand she was teasing his huge balls. The chief had his hands resting on his hips and kept looking in amazement as the pale woman did wonders to his cock using her mouth. She always kept eye contact with him with her blue eyes and giggled every time she managed to make him moan. His wife was teaching the old man new tricks. A trick that she never used on him.

After sometime, the whole cock was covered with Julie's saliva and it was rock hard. Feeling too excited, the chief put a hand on Julie's cheek, stopping her. She stood up laughing excitedly and started to peel away her dress like a professional stripper. After she threw away her dress in a dancing move, the chief positioned her to be on all fours on the mat. On the mat, Sam could only see the upper body of Julie. Her lower body and the chief were hidden behind the wall.

Julie put all her long hair on to one side showing the side of her face to Sam. And suddenly her body went stiff for a moment and she closed her eyes. Then her body rocked a bit and she moaned loud and opened her eyes. Sam guessed the chief must have pushed the huge head in to Julie. After that came the continuous rocking of her body and continuous moaning from her opened mouth. Sam could well imagine what the chief was doing to Julie's lower body behind the wall. The rocking rocked her beautiful hanging breasts waving back and forth and sent wave down her long hanging hair. Suddenly her moans changed to squeals and right after her body jerked hard, her body became stiff and she bent her neck looking in to the roof and started shaking while screaming in pleasure. The rocking stopped and Sam could hear sound of water splashing. He knew Julie was orgasming and squirting on chief's giant cock. When she came down from the orgasm, her body went limp and she fell on her hands. From the angle of her body, Sam could tell that she was still kneeling and her hips were at the same level as before. She was breathing hard and she had a satisfied smile on her face. Her body was starting to glisten with perspiration in the orange light. While she was still having post orgasm twitches, her body started to rock hard again bringing out more feminine moans.

Sam couldn't take it anymore. He had confirmed what Julie said she needed and she looked the happiest while getting it from chief. He realized that he wouldn't ever satisfy her need with the small organ he has. He turned away and lied down on the ground listening to his wife reach heaven again and again.

After sometime Sam woke up to the sound of flesh slapping with Julies grunts. The chief was balls deep in his wife with that giant cock. Sam turned to see that now there was a glaze in Julie's eyes and she wasn't seeing anything even thought her eyes were open. She was lost in the world of pleasure.

After some time and couple more orgasms, her body started to rock hard with screams and he heard chief's groans. After one hard jerk, her body went still and her screams turned to soft moans and chief's groans turned in to grunt with uniform intervals. The chief was breeding his wife. Sam could only imaging how deep he was squirting his sperm in Julie and how much sperm he was shooting in to her. This went for a while and Sam couldn't believe his ears that a man could cum this long. Even though he had witnessed it before, it was still hard to believe. Julie let out a groan of disappointment and her body fell on to the mat like if was lifeless. She was covered in sweat and looked like she was passed out with a smile. The chief came out of the hut to see Sam on the ground. He laughed at the poor excuse of a man and walked in the direction of the village.

In the next morning there was heated discussion in chief's hut. The hut was occupied with the five main elders and the chief in his throne. He had summoned them to discuss about bringing the outsider women in to his personal harem. If that had been the only concern, the elders might have agreed reluctantly to change the customs to allow that. But the chief desired to name her as the first mate; the highest rank a female could reach in the tribe. Male offsprings sired by first mates receive two bumps by default when they reach adulthood. This would give them a good shot at being the chief once they reached maturity. They didn't want the chief blood line to be tainted from outside. Also the elders hated having to bow down to a lowly outsider.

After many arguments, the elders left the hut with unpleasant faces and the chief was sitting in his throne with a huge smile. The elders had to give in to the fear of chief's wrath. Among the elders' unpleasant faces, the most unpleasant one belonged to the medicinal woman. She was still ready to oppose the chief, but had to give in once the other four consented. Somehow, she managed to postpone the bonding ceremony by a week. She thought maybe he'll get tired of pale woman after breeding her few times.

Julie was getting all she needed from the chief now. Early in the morning some village woman even brought water from river for her and even helped to prepare a meal. When she visited the village everyone was being super nice to her and some even gave her gifts. Some girls even put some flowers on her hair. When she came back to the hut with hand full of gifts, she was confused and curious at the same time about the sudden change. Little did she know that a little over a day ago, she became a high-cast in front of many witnesses while cumming on chief's cock.

In the evening, Julie was weaving a basket the way an old lady in the village showed. She was singing to herself while doing this in the hut. She was a happy woman. She rarely thought about things in the outside world now. She had what she wanted in this small village. In the afternoon two women even boiled water for her to have a hot bath. She felt like a princess.

Julie heard Jack calling to her from outside the hut. She was still reluctant to face jack, but she had to answer his calling. She was surprised to find chief with Jack outside. Normally chief made a sound of clearing his throat from outside to inform her that he had come for some breeding. So this was something new for Julie.

"The chief has something important to announce." Jack said trying to be formal about it.

"He wishes to claim you as his first mate. In other words, he wants to marry you Julie."

Julie had a flashback of Sam for a second. Then she answered looking at chief, instead of looking at Jack. "Please tell him I accept the proposal."

"I'm afraid this is not a proposal Julie. He just wanted to let you know of his decision... Still, are you really sure about this Julie? You would just happily leave Sam?" Jack said with a pleading tone.

"It's none of your concerns Jack. I changed. I hope you understand" Julie answered looking at Jack.

"The ceremony will be in one week."Jack said wanting to end the awkward discussion and informed the chief that he had delivered the message and she happily consented to the bonding.

The chief smiled looking at Julie and she smiled back to him. Then the chief looked at Jack as if to tell him get lost. Jack got the massage and walked away from the hut. After about thirty feet, he looked back to see Julie and chief entering the hut holding hands. He felt a deep sadness about Sam. On his way to his hut, Jack was glad to find Sam walking slowly towards the hut where his wife should be receiving chief's big cock. He quickly called out to Sam and took him to Jack's hut saying that he needed some help in sharpening some tools.

Life for Julie was getting better and better. She was treated like royalty in the village. As she anxiously waited for the bonding ceremony, chief visited the hut every day. He loved getting his cock licked by Julie before he buried it in to Julie. She was starting to get used to her beloved Six bumps too. Her stamina improved greatly so that she wasn't near death tired after every breeding. And she was now stretched enough for chief to bury his entire monster cock in to Julie in four hard thrusts. So in some days, they fucked for 5 hours non-stop. Julie couldn't get enough of Six bumps and Chief couldn't get enough of Julie. More they fucked, more they desired each other. The medicine woman's assumptions were dead wrong.