A Wife Caught with a Secret

Story Info
Just a little something she neglected to tell hubby.
4.6k words
197.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald was happy to be home. He confided in me, his best friend that, it was very hard to return to his apartment as it still contained some really bad memories that lingered there.

The apartment was where he and his wife were living when they separated and eventually divorced. Due to a lease agreement he was unable to break, he couldn't move elsewhere so we kept the spare key, or I should say, my wife kept the key. Gerry had been on an extended deployment to the Mediterranean.

We three were together on this evening to celebrate Gerry's return and to do a little partying. I also was working on a plan for later, which involved some sexual activity. Although I was fairly certain that Shari would go along with it, I wasn't sure how Gerry would react.

Gerry announced earlier on that he was going to hang up his naval career at the end of his current enlistment, and he was within a few months of receiving his discharge. So, this was the night to really have one hell of a party. I was preparing to leave on an extended deployment very soon.

Gerry had always wished that he could be a guest at the Chief Petty Officers Club. Then this was the night that he was going to realize his wildest dreams. I told him what to wear. But I didn’t tell him where we were going.

Shari spent her usual time getting ready as she could feel the electricity in the air. This was not going to be a normal evening. She dressed in a white sleeveless turtleneck and a short dark skirt. She wore white anklet socks and a pair of black short spike heeled shoes. She also had dabbed on some of her special perfume. She looked good enough to eat, and smelled sensual.

We all got in the car; me driving and headed for the base. As we pulled in to the parking lot at the Chief’s Club, I instructed them that they were going to have to appear to be a couple. I knew that Shari could get Gerry in on her ID, as a civilian guest. They would question it more so if I were to try to sign him in. Besides the Duty Host was more likely to let a beautiful woman pull a fast one on him.

I waited in the parking lot long enough for them to enter the club. I then crossed the parking lot and entered a short time later. For all appearances it looked as though I was unaccompanied. This wasn't at all strange, as I had been going in this club alone for many years. I went in to the lounge area where I knew that they would be and I sat at the bar and ordered a drink.

I peered about to see if there were any Chiefs in the area that I knew. Luck was with me. There weren’t any and I amused myself by talking with an old retired Chief that was sitting at the bar along with his not so sober wife. While at the same time I kept a wary eye on Shari and Gerald across the room. I was in hopes that they would get somewhat chummy with one another.

I could see that my wish was becoming somewhat of a reality. I learned from the couple that I was talking with that there was to be a live band that night and dancing.

Our friend Gerry had attained the rank of Second Class Petty Officer and he was about nine years younger than Shari. I learned some time later that she had a real soft spot for younger men. I didn’t know this at the time, in retrospect there were lots of things I didn't know about her, but was about to find out.

I knew that in order for my plan to work I was going to have to (pull the wool) over Shari and Gerry's eyes as they were both aware of my propensity toward consuming large amounts of alcoholic beverages and functioning quiet normally. Therefore in order for my plan to work, I had to make them believe that I had exceeded my ability by a very large margin.

Shari, Gerry and I had been friends now for a number of years. He had been stationed with us and became friends while we were on isolated duty in the Aleutians. He had been one of my subordinates as well. He had allowed me to talk him into joining the Police Reserve Unit, which was a big part of my life.

But as I recall he didn't last very long in the unit. It was my impression that he just didn't have the nerve for it. Some people are cut out for police work and others aren't.

For the most part, he had kept my wife company, and was a ready friend to my children on evenings in which I was out providing the police protection for the island. He would go over to my house and play card games and watch TV with the wife and kids. I always thought that their relationship was totally plutonic because of the age gap. I was about to be very surprised.

We joined up inside the dinning room to eat dinner, and we returned to the Ballroom just as the band was playing a lively number. Shari led our little group in. She picked a table near the wall, but not far from the dance floor.

She sat down briefly and looking at me she said, “Honey, order us some drinks. I am going to see if Gerry remembers how to dance.”

She grabbed his hand and the two of them glided out onto the dance floor. In no time they had disappeared in the crowd of dancers.

I ordered us a round of drinks and then spotted a Chief near by that I was aquatinted with. He knew me, but he had never met my wife.

I made up a story; “I had run into Shari here at the club. I told him that I knew her and her husband. Shari was a Chiefs wife, who was on deployment, and she had brought her boyfriend to the club for a little R & R. She had asked me to stay with them to legitimize the appearance for them”.

I told him that, “If he would funnel his empty glasses my way when they weren’t looking, I would be able to tell them that I was to drunk, and they would have to just return me to my ship.”

He agreed to help me. He was not any too happy about her bringing her "Lover" to the club.

Although as sailors, we knew that from time to time Fleet widows (women whose husbands were on deployment), brought their male friends to the club for a little Rest and Relaxation, while their hubby’s were away at sea.

My plan was in motion. Many more glasses would appear on our table that evening. More than normal and they would think that I had drank them all.

As the night wore on, they were having a great time on the dance floor. I observed that she seemed to be rubbing up against his fly at every chance afforded her. I thought that my plan seemed to be coming together nicely, instead of seeing it for what it really was.

"This is going to be easier than I thought". I said out loud to myself.

There were a few times when they returned to the table that Gerry had great difficulty sitting down. I pretended not to notice the tent in his pants caused by my wife’s flirtations.

Shari and I had already been on a several adventures together since we plunged into the sharing type lifestyle. I knew that she was aware that I might consider more for the evening than was presently obvious.

But considering that Gerry was such a close friend she didn't know whether I might think of Gerry in that way. She too was sort of stumped at the amount of alcohol that she perceived that I was consuming.

The Band had been playing for about two hours when they stopped for their break. It seemed like a good time to set the rest of my plan in motion. I made it quite clear that I would like to go home.

Both Shari and Gerry were aware that of late I had been in a considerable amount of pain due to muscle spasms. I made it plain that I was in pain and I had drank allot of booze to alleviate it.

We headed for home with me in the back seat, as I had far too much to drink; therefore my wife informed me that I couldn’t drive. Gerry drove. She and Gerry talked quietly in the front seat for a time and then I could not see Shari in the front seat. I thought that perhaps she had scooted down to have a rest until we got home. I learned much later that she had been giving Gerry head in the front seat while he drove.

When we arrived home and entered through the garage, I asked Gerry if he would not work on my muscle spasm for me there in the family room. Gerry had been giving me massage therapy for years as I had been in allot of high stress environments, and I implored him to do so tonight as, “my back was really hurting”.

He said, “Take your shirt off and lie down on the floor.”

I did as he had instructed and he began rubbing my back and making the spasm go away.

He had rubbed for a while and I said, “Damn, Shari this feels really good. You should have him do this to you when he gets done giving me a rub.”

Shari said, “I would like that.”

After a respectable amount of time I stopped Gerry, stood up and said, “Shari, take your jumper off and lie down here on the floor.”

I walked over to her and began helping her remove her clothing. There was no need to remove a bra, as she wasn’t wearing any. It was then that I decided that she still had far too much on. Gerry of course was contributing all this to my inebriated condition, as was she for the moment.

She stepped out of her skirt. As she did I grabbed her panties and pulled them down as well. She acted shy and placed her hands over her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Of course below that little patch of fur, her pussy lips were completely bald.

I then instructed her, “Lie down there on the carpet and let him give you a rub down like he gives me.”

As she lay face down on the carpet, I moved to a position on the floor near them and appeared to watch sleepily while he positioned himself with one knee between her legs and began rubbing her back. I could see as his fingers moved about on her back. As I watched through slitted eyes I could see that he would sneak down occasionally and caress the sides of her breasts when he thought I was drifting off.

By now Shari had caught on to my ruse. She was aware that I was not as drunk as I had been letting on. She could see me moving my eyes to gain better views. However, at this point she was unable to pass this information on to Gerry. She was aware that she had to play this out to its conclusion, no matter what the outcome would bring.

It wasn’t long before I feigned sleep. I could see through my eye slits that Gerry was now rubbing lower down on her back and his fingers were trailing into the spaces between her legs. I could see him looking over at me and watching very closely to ensure that I was asleep. Satisfied that I was, he got a bit bolder and he rubbed his fingers along the lips of her pussy. My cock went fully erect when it appeared to me that he had placed a thumb inside her vagina and was moving it slowly in and out.

She sighed, and spread her legs a bit more to allow him greater access. Before long, I could see that he had placed one and then two fingers inside her pussy and was working them in and downward, in this manner he was trying to massage her “G” spot. The other hand was rubbing her back continuously, on the slim chance that I might awaken.

Shari had reached the point where she was ready to throw caution to the wind. Her pussy was very wet and the need to be fucked was becoming a very pressing issue.

She rolled over and in a husky voice she said; “Now you have to rub this side. The other side is done for now.”

Gerry leaned forward swiftly and began rubbing her titties, tummy and pubic mound. She reached up and pulled him down to her and kissed him, their tongues exploring each other's mouth as they kissed. While her hands were busy unbuttoning his shirt, and undoing his belt.

Gerry was totally caught up in the moment at hand and she was able to remove his clothes quickly. He was now on both knees, between her legs, with a very erect cock.

Shari raised up and spun her legs to the side and backward. She rolled over on her tummy, and raised up with her arms almost like doing a push-up. She took his cock between her lips and sucked it into her mouth with a gentle but powerful suction. It went inside her mouth with a plopping sound as she began sucking and licking his rigid member.

I could see that Gerry’s cock was somewhat smaller than my cock. His was about five and a half inches in length and as big around as a “Ball Park Frank”.

That didn’t matter a damn bit to Shari at that point, it could have been attached to a midget or a giant and it would have gotten the same attention. She was going to fuck this cock.

It was then that I heard, and observed the actions that made me strongly suspect that this was not the first time that the two of them had been intimate. Since that time my suspicions have been confirmed.

Gerry stood up and held out his hand to her and said, “Come on, let’s go up to the bedroom.” He whispered.

From the way he said it, it sounded to me like they had experienced this before, and that perhaps they had been there many times.

Shari knew that if she agreed to his proposal, this would be most unacceptable to me. She also knew now that I was lying there watching very closely and that I wanted to see her fuck him.

Shari pulled Gerry back down on his knees and said, “No. Let’s do it right here.”

Gerry was a little shocked. “With Mack laying right there?” he asked.

“Sure, it will be fun and it adds that element of risk.” Shari replied.

By now Shari had turned around, placed her legs on each side of Gerry's torso and was pulling on his cock with her right hand, while tugging on his shoulder with the left. She pulled him down on top of her, and nimbly slid his cock between the lips of her oozing pussy slit.

Gerry soon found his way inside of her opening and began to pump her pussy wildly. He was fucking her hard like a man who hasn’t been with his lover in many months. Shari was meeting his rapid plunges with a shared urgency.

After about three minutes of some really hard fucking, Gerry and then Shari began to cum. Gerry's pumping of several jets of cum into Shari’s pussy was the catalyst which caused her to orgasm.

As the afterglow replaced the urgency, they ended the session with kisses and him lying on top of her. Her legs rapped around his torso and locked at the ankles forcing his cock as deep inside her pussy as it would reach. Shari kept him like that until his cock went flaccid and had fallen out of her pussy.

From my vantagepoint I was able, even in the low light, to see Gerry’s balls as they shrank upward in preparation for his ejaculation. Now as they rested I could see his balls had fallen down once again partially hiding Shari’s swollen pussy lips.

Gerry announced that his cock had fallen out of her pussy. He arose to his knees. He could see, as could I, his sperm that was leaking from Shari's cunt lips and slowly creeping down the crack of her ass toward the carpet.

Once again, he offered his hand to Shari and said, “Come on. Let’s go up to the bedroom.”

She just smiled up at him.

Gerry said, “ I wish this could go on forever.”

I opened my eyes all the way and while not moving at all I announced in a normal voice, “Why can’t it?”

Gerry jumped like he had been shot.

His mind was racing with thoughts of how he might explain, the fact that he was there, between my wife's legs, on his knees naked, with his cum running out of her pussy. To top it all off, how much had I just witnessed? The entire fuck?

The reality of what had just happened came flooding in so fast that he was taken totally off his knees. He sat down with a thud on his heels.

I stood up and held my hand out for my lovely, freshly fucked wife.

I lifted her up off the floor, then said, “Gerry had a good idea. Gerry, would you like to join us in the bedroom?”

We scooped up the clothes that were lying around, and headed up stairs. Gerry followed after a few indecisive moments.

The children were out for the night at their friend's house and wouldn’t be home till later the next morning, but I didn't want to leave a trail of clothes where they would find them when they got home.

We went up to our room and turned the covers down on the bed. Shari added a third pillow to the middle and we got into bed. No covers were needed, as we were very well heated, both weather wise and otherwise.

Gerry and Shari were already naked. As I was finishing undressing I watched as Shari cuddled into Gerry and he began suckling one of Shari's nipples. I crawled in to bed alongside my wife on the opposite side. We then began to rub and suckle her from both sides. Gerry was working on her left side while I was on her right.

I was kissing her neck, rubbing and pinching her nipple. I began running my hand down along her tummy to her pussy and encountered Gerry’s hand already manipulating her clitoris for her. She lay there as though she were totally immersed in a luxuriant bath. She was bathing in the talented manipulations that were being applied to both sides of her body.

In her hands, she held a cock one belonging to her lover and the other to her husband. Shari later confessed that this was the first time she had experienced holding two cocks at one time.

She informed me later that her ultimate dream was to have five cocks servicing her. That way she could have one in each of her holes, while jacking a cock off in each hand.

Shari moved down in the bed so she could suck Gerry’s cock. She was able to suck his cock all the way in her mouth, and then suck his balls into her mouth as well.

She liked rolling it all around on her tongue and tasting their love juices on his cock. She kept shuddering with orgasms while she suckled Gerry. Shari was the type of woman that could orgasm without anything in or touching her pussy, especially when she sucked a cock.

She released Gerry and then turned and began sucking my cock. Gerry moved around behind her and placed his cock in between her pussy lips. Shari suddenly lunged backward toward Gerry sinking his cock as deep as it would go. Gerry began to fuck her doggy style. This time with a slower and easier pace than he had used earlier. This time he wanted to feel her cunt squeeze his cock, and to experience her pussy to the fullest degree possible.

Shari had suckled me to the point that I was ready to cum. In the meantime, Gerry had attained a level of great pressure in his loans from his fucking. He was about to fill her with cum once again.

I heard Gerry growl like an animal. He began pumping copious amounts of cum into Shari's womb. Her pussy soon overflowed and cum began gushing out around his manhood as he continued to ram it into her vaginal canal.

Gerry had reached a crescendo; Shari stopped sucking my cock. She held on to my cock tightly with her hand as the orgasm she was experiencing took her completely and fully.

As Gerry removed his cock from her pussy, she swung her legs over me and mounted my cock from above. She was so wet and filled with so much cum that she slid right down on to my cock with a "kerplop".

She began to move her hips in a circular motion and work my cock in and out. She pulled Gerry to a standing position along side of her and began to suckle his cock into her mouth. She was cleaning their juices from his cock and balls.

I was in heaven. There was my wife, with my penis held tightly in her pussy, riding me with abandon, while sucking our friends cock and balls down her throat. What a picture that would have made.

I can tell you, in no time at all I filled her cunt with another load of sperm.

I had watched her being fucked twice that evening before I got my cock inside of her and I had watched her sucking his dick three times.

My balls were like an active volcano, ready to blow. When I began to cum, she held on and let me stab my cock into her as deep as I could. My cock struck her cervix and I pumped my seed deep into her.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that my dick would ever shoot the amount of cum that I shot that night. I thought I would never stop cumming.

While this was happening to me, she just rolled her head back and sucked a load from Gerry’s cock right down her throat. Swallowing every drop.

12