A Wife Caught with a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari got up off of me, looked down and said, “Damn Honey, you’re a mess.”

I looked down at my crouch and there above my cock and between my legs was a lake of cum. It was smeared all the way up above my belly button.

Shari got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. We heard her as she turned on the shower. Both Gerry and I headed for and entered the shower behind her. It was a tight fit but we managed to soap her and wash her, as she soaped and washed us. When we were all finished, we toweled off and went back to the bed.

Shari checked out the wet spots. “There sure are allot of wet spots near the center of this bed. I'm not going to sleep on them.” She said.

“I am not going to sleep on the wet spots next to Gerry either. I’ll get you a towel to lay on.” I said.

She agreed and I got a beach towel out of the closet and laid it in the center of the bed.

With Shari in the middle and Gerry and I on either side of her, we pulled up the covers and all three slipped off to sleep. I slept soundly and heard nothing else the rest of the night.

It was about eight the next morning when I heard the kids arriving from their night out. I jumped as I heard them bouncing up the stairs and heading toward our bedroom. I almost panicked.

I suddenly realized I was the only one in bed, as the kids came blasting through the door jumping on the bed.

“Wake up Daddy!” They yelled.

“Where’s Mommy?” The oldest asked.

I said, “Did you check downstairs when you came in?”

“Yes!” They both responded.

“All we seen was Gerry asleep on the couch.”

I told them to go and look again and in the meantime, I would get up and we would look together.

It was only about two minutes and the youngest returned reporting that, “Mommy was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.”

I got dressed and went down to the kitchen. There was Shari standing in front of the sink in her robe, peeling potatoes. I walked over to the coffeepot and poured myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip of coffee and walked over to my wife to wish her a good morning. I kissed her, and she smiled a mischievous smile up at me.

It didn’t appear as though she had any clothes on under her robe. I kissed her again. This time, I ran a hand inside her robe below the belt and up between her legs. My hand encountered wetness. As a matter of fact there was a tremendous amount of wetness. Much more than she produced from just being Horney.

I cupped my hand in order to obtain some of the juice. I slid my hand up along her thigh to her pussy and pulled my hand out from beneath her robe. I sniffed of the mixture in the palm of my hand. It was a fresh combination of male and female cum.

I said, “ Boy you really like to push the envelope close to getting caught don’t you? How would you have explained it if the children had caught you in the act?”

She didn’t answer. She simply smiled, shrugged her shoulders, kissed me, and went back to peeling potatoes.

I poured a second cup of coffee and carried it in to Gerry and set it on the coffee table.

I said, “You can open your eyes now.”

He opened one eye and glanced around. He said, “Mack, my pants shirt and underwear are still in your room. Could you please get them for me?”

He was lying there on the couch, rolled up in a blanket, with nothing on except the juice from my wife’s cunt on his penis.

I looked at him and said, “Drink your coffee. I’ll get your clothes.”

I went upstairs, collected the dirty clothes and placed them in the hamper. I carried the hamper down the stairs, and as I passed through the living room, I dropped Gerry’s clothes next to the couch. I then carried the hamper out into the garage and started a load of clothes in the washer.

It wasn't long before Shari called, “Breakfast!”

Author's Note: These adventures of Shari’s and mine are “Very real”, the only thing that has been changed is the places in which things occurred and names of some of the people involved.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Enticed Wife Wife enticed to get fucked by a bull.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories