A Wife Comes Around Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife helps out with his fantasy.
8.9k words
4.61
110.3k
65
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3. Sorry it took so long but life gets in the way sometimes. Also had to get the creative juices, along with some other juices, flowing again. I'll try to get into more detail (foreplay), instead of just right into the action. It makes for better reading.

*

As I sat there and watched, my panties were getting wetter and wetter and I decided to do something about it. I called up Mary and she came right over. We watched the video together as we played with each other's pussy. We were in a 69 as I licked at her clit and finger fucked her pussy. She inserted a twisty vibe into me and sucked hard on my clit. After we both eventually had huge orgasms, we settled down and had to figure out what to do with all this information I just came upon. We agreed that I had to get him to open up about his past experiences. She also said that she won't tell her husband unless it was part of the plan. What that plan was we haven't figured out yet. I knew that I couldn't let him know what I now know about him. This was going to take some time. And I knew that I had to lose some of my inhibitions and try new things if I wanted to please him and make him happy. There were different paths we could take for this. Honesty, usually the hardest but best method. Or some kind of trickery or deception, easier but might feel guilty. It will probably end up using a little of both. I also couldn't tell him about our little bowling secret, even though it feels like I cheated, and for all intents and purposes, he looked like he was alone during his escapades. Some things are better left unsaid I guess. What he doesn't know know, won't hurt him.

After a night of bowling, and some sexting with him while I was there, I decided to start to try new things. He was in his chair when I got home, scotch glass on his table next to him. I kissed him and said I was going to bed, giving him the look. He agreed and said he'll be there in a few minutes. That gave me time to get dressed. I put on the lingerie he bought for me, black stockings, a pink satin bikini panty and matching satin sleep shirt. I also laid out on the bed pair of white stockings and a white, satin chemise with pink lace hem and spaghetti straps and matching white and pink dot satin string bikini . He bought these for me too. I was laying on the bed as he came into the bedroom, looking at me in total surprise. He also noticed the outfit on the bed as he took off his PJ bottoms, revealing a sheer, red, nylon hipster. It didn't leave much for imagination as his cock was at full attention.

"Wow, you look HOT!" he stammered and slid on the bed up next to me. He caressed my legs up and down as he deep kissed my mouth. Hid hand slid past my mound to reach my satin breasts, which he softly circled, pinching at my nipples making them stand out. "Now what do I owe this pleasure to?" he eventually asked.

"Well I've decided to spice things up a bit and thought I'd wear some of the lingerie that you've bought for me. I also wanted to ask you about your desire for panties. I would enjoy your pleasures more if I knew the how's , why's and when's of your indulgence. I have to add that to try to understand better I searched the internet for clues or reasons. I came across some interesting facts and websites. Other than the obvious drag queens, it says that most are straight, married men who are transvestites and like to wear other articles of women's clothing and maybe even switch roles when it comes to sex. I want you to know that I will fully support you. I picked another outfit for you to wear, along with stockings if you dare, and it will give me a glimpse of what I'm in for."

He looked at me with a sly smile, unsure of what do do next. He kissed me and gave me a look of 'are you sure'. I nodded towards the lingerie on the bed and he slithered down to the end. He took off his panty first and replaced it with the string bikini, his cock barely contained in it. He has a nice ass in panties. Next he took off his T-shirt and slipped the chemise over his head and let it fall down his body. It came down to his fingertips, about mid thigh. He looked over to me when he came to the stockings.

"I would love it if you helped put these on me?" he asked.

"Not much experience with these?" I asked.

"Oh I have experience, it just would be much sexier if you helped."

With that said, I came around the end of the bed, took one stocking and rolled in up in my hands. He pointed his toes as I slid the hose onto his foot. Up his calf and over his knee. Then he stood up as I placed the hose around his upper thigh. He sat again as I started the next stocking, and he stood again to let me finish. I sat there on the floor feeling his stocking covered legs, enjoying the smoothness of them. Sliding my fingers in the top of the stockings, teasing him as my thumb would brush his against his cock.

"I hope this tells you how far I would go." he said as he laid on the bed now, patting it so I lay next to him. "First let me say that I'm not gay nor do I have any attraction for men not wearing women's clothes. But I do have fantasies about being all dressed up and having sex as a woman with other men dressed as well. I like to think I have a very feminine side. As for the why and when, some of it I can still remember that well. What I don't remember is what made me want to try it. It started maybe when I was 9 or 10 like most of us, when I would sneak my mom's panties, the full brief white nylon ones. I used to wear her slips, girdles, and hose too. I would masturbate while dressed in her finest lingerie. I just loved the way it made me feel all feminine and haven't stopped since. Those nylon panties had a strong pull on my desires. I also wasn't alone during some of my forays. There were a couple of other boys that experimented with me. I'll give you a couple of examples of my childhood. We would play strip poker until we were naked and then the loser had to kiss the other's cock and balls. And my first sexual encounter was with this person in his grandparent's attic loft. His grandpa had Playboy magazines up there that we would leaf through while in panties we found in one of the dressers up there. One day he had me lay down on the sofa and wanted to show me something. With my cock being hard from the magazine, he put his hand in my panty, grabbing my cock and stroking it up and down. As he was doing this I started to feel a tingling in my cock. Next thing I knew cum was spurting all over the place. He just gave me my first hand job."

"At a neighbor's house we would wear his mom's panties and dresses and parade through the house, or playing at the pool table. Both of his parents worked, rare for that time. We would mimic the girls poses in the nudie magazines and pretend to take photos. He showed us how to cum by humping a pillow. Sort of like sex we thought at the time. To this day he had the biggest, fattest cock I ever saw in person. But other than pillow humping we never tried sex with each other. I regretted this later on as I often wondered what it would be like to suck on a cock or have one fuck me in my ass/pussy. I wanted to know how it felt to be the woman."

"These episodes lasted until we were about 15 or 16, then It just stopped, for reasons I don't remember but I'll guess girls had something to do with it. But I didn't stop. I just kept at it alone and it continued after we were married. Wearing your skirts and dresses, panties, pantyhose and heels. Twirling around the apartment, feeling all girly and feminine. Putting on lipstick and mascara, I wasn't to good at eye liner and shadow, and then having a good session jerking off."

As I was listening, I was rubbing stocking covered legs and his cock was now starting to leak some pre-cum. I pulled his panty down enough to let his head out and ran my finger through his cum. I put my finger to my lips and stuck my tongue out, licking it around, savoring what I have been missing all these years. It definitely wasn't as bad as I thought but it also wasn't a full load. He looked at me with a mischievous grin and I couldn't hold back anymore. I slid down the bed so my mouth was right near his pulsing member. I licked his head around and around and then let it rest on my tongue. I could taste his pre-cum more now as I kept just his head in my mouth and tongue kissed with it. I slowly let him enter my mouth fully, he's an average 5", and tried to deep throat him as best I could. Going to need practice with this one. I bobbed up and down and as I was sucking him off, I took his balls out out the leg opening. My left fingers were tracing his ass crease through his panty near his daisy hole. I have done this to him before as he has placed my hand there. My right hand was pinching at his nipples through the chemise. My mouth went to tongue his balls, lightly as he likes it. Lower my tongue went as I moved his panty out of the way. I have to mention that he is shaved smooth down below all the way to his daisy. His raised his hips to better accommodate me. My tongue reached his daisy, but I couldn't lick it. I did lick around it, leaving the area very wet. I again went back to his balls, taking turns sucking one totally in my mouth. As my mouth went to tease his head, my fingers went back to his daisy, up and down his crease, still through the panty. I could feel his cheeks open, his hand spreading them apart. As my finger passed his hole again, he placed his hand over mine, pressing my finger hard against his hole. He began to circle his daisy with my finger and then let go.

I continued what he showed me and his breathing was getting heavier. After a little while, he pulled his panty aside, leaving his daisy wide open. He took my finger, not circling it but this time pressing hard into his ass/pussy. As my finger entered his pussy, he bucked his cock fully into my mouth. I knew this was exciting him now and my moment of truth was approaching. With my finger half way in now, I started a slow circle in his pussy. He again pressed on my hand, indicating he wanted it in deeper so I obliged. He was slow fucking my mouth as my finger searched for his g-spot. When he let out a loud 'oh yeah' I knew I reached it. I more pressed his spot, the louder the moans got. He was also leaking more cum that was eagerly dripping into my mouth.

Not much longer after this, while my mouth was clamped to his throbbing cock, I started to feel his cock pulse and he tapped me on the shoulder like always to let me know he was about to come. I usually stopped sucking him now and used my lips against his shaft to finish him off or as I sucked his balls he would rub himself until he came. Not this time. I kept my lips tight around his cock, now with only his head in my mouth to catch as much love juice on my tongue for a better taste. Then it happened. He blew his load into my eager and waiting mouth. 3 or 4 times it pumped as I tasted his love juice and SWALLOWED!!! Finally I can say that I gave a complete blow job! Since he had a vasectomy, there wasn't a lot anymore and it was more watery than creamy, not as bad as I thought. There was a little more that came out when I just had the urge to kiss him. I left it on my tongue as our mouths met, tongues thrashing each other. He didn't seem to mind that I fed him his own cum. In fact it felt like he was searching around my mouth for more.

"Holy crap. That was fantastic and totally exciting and unexpected" he gasped while trying to catch his breath. "I'll say that you definitely earned an A+ tonight."

"Well making you happy is my priority. But it's also exciting for me too. I get all worked up doing you. I'm learning to try new things and not be afraid. It can't hurt to try things at least once, right? And I'm not done with you just yet. And thanks for the A+. Just like in the 'Fifty Shades' book, huh?"

With that said and him still on his back, I peeled my panties off and threw them at him. I straddled his body, facing him, my pussy inches from his face. I rose up on my knees and put his head between them. Then I lowered my pussy so close to his mouth, I felt his tongue lick at it. I remember that he said he likes it when I talk dirty to him, something else I have to get used to. I closed my eyes and went off to a fantasy land.

"That's right. Now you get to eat me. I want you to start by teasing my cunt lips lightly with your tongue." He went to work flicking his tongue against my inner and outer lips, then licking at them like an ice cream cone. He would lick from bottom to top, stopping to tease my love button. His hands kept busy stroking at my stocking covered legs. He was making my clit so swollen. "That's sooooo goooooood! Now, put that tongue in my cunt and fuck me with it" I ordered. He placed his mouth against my pussy and pushed his tongue into it. In and out it went, then circling while in me. My pussy was dripping with excitement. I began to grind my pussy on his face as his tongue continued it's fucking.

I then reached under a pillow for a dildo I placed there beforehand. It was a 7" pink gel-like, flexible one that vibrates. I sat back, looking at his soaked face from my juices. I placed it against his lips, asking "It would be much easier if you wet this before inserting it in my cunt." I didn't need it but wanted to see what his reaction would be. He put his tongue out and I placed the head of the dildo on it. He locked his lips around it and I could see and feel his tongue playing with it. I gently pushed it farther in until he had about 4" of it in. He was sucking on it like he was giving a blow job. I pulled it out some and his head reached up for it so I pushed it back in. He began to suck the dildo in and out of his mouth, without any help from me.

"Ok that should be wet enough" I said, pulling the dildo out and laying back on the bed. I placed a pillow under my tush, giving him easy access to my pussy. "Now you can finish me off by sucking on my clit and fucking me with the dildo. Put the vibration on #3(of 6)." He went straight to my clit, licking at it with the tip of his tongue. He was circling my clit while inserting the vibrating dildo into my pussy. Harder and harder he was licking my clit as the dildo fucked my pussy. He would keep it in there and slowly move it around, having it touch all the insides of my pussy, stopping when he knew he was on my G-spot. He began to suck on my clit, making a humming sound as he did. He was sucking my clit real hard, his tongue flicking it at the same time. He just kept the vibrator in me now while I bucked against his face. I could feel an orgasm cuming. Then I felt something I never have. I felt a finger press against my daisy hole, and it went in instantly. He then took it out but reinserted it. He was beginning to finger fuck my ass. The feelings of him now sucking and humming on my clit, the dildo hitting the right spot inside me, and now my ass being attended to was too much to take.

"OH MY GOD'" I screamed out, bucking wildly now and in no control of myself. He just hung on and kept sucking and fucking while I got lost in myself. I had multiple orgasms when I finally finished and came down to earth. I lay there breathless while he inched up to the top of the bed. He kissed my cheek and I turned towards him to kiss him back. We locked lips as I tasted myself in his mouth.

"Thank you for the most fantastic night" he said. "I'm glad that you decided to do some research and open up a little but this was even beyond my expectations."

"I hope this means that you can be open with me about anything and everything. I promise to be willing to try new things. It was real exciting for me to let loose and give in to you totally. You do have a magical tongue. I can get used to this. And you looked like you had fun with that dildo in your mouth. You really went to town on it."

"Yeah I did have fun with it. I definitely need more practice and no way am I as good as you. You give the best blow jobs, not that I can compare to anything but you always manage to drive me crazy. The finger in my ass put me over the edge. I can now say that I know what it's like to suck a cock. I can cross that off my list."

I can see that he wasn't going to tell me everything but that was ok. Everyone has some thing in their closet that they like to keep hidden. But I will slowly try to get him to open the door a little. Patience and time. We cuddled together after cleaning up and slept soundly through the night.

We spent several weeks having our normal sexcapades, not all as exciting as that one night, but sometimes familiar is good. A blow job can just be that, nothing fancy but gets the job done. Same with getting me off. Biting and licking at my nipples while he fingers my pussy and clit is all it takes. Or sometimes it's just sex. He doesn't always get dressed up but does wear panties all the time. One night I decided to turn the heat up a little again. A weekend night without kids is a rarity that you have to take advantage of. I wore a sexy little negligee, black with a matching string bikini panty. I picked up for him a, pink slip nighty with white lace, a satin pink thong and white stockings. As bedtime came closer, I changed into my outfit, complete with black pumps, and came out to the den where he was watching TV.

"How about we have some fun again tonight? I like the usual but once in a while I like when we explore our desires together" I said. "I have a present for you laid out on the bed. I'll wait for you right here. Would you like me to get you a drink while you're getting ready?"

He rose from his chair almost instantly. "Sure" he said then kissed me deeply. "I'll take a scotch with a couple of cubes. Two fingers." He went to the bedroom to change while I prepared the drinks. Scotch for him, two fingers and a little extra, and a white wine for me. He came out from the bedroom but I can tell something was missing. "Wait here a sec" I said and went to the bedroom. I looked around for what was missing and came back out. "Here. That outfit needs these" handing him a pair of white, 3" heeled shoes. He sat down and slipped them on. Perfect fit. He walked around towards the mirror to check himself out. Twirling in front of it admiring the look. He came back to sit with me on the couch and we talked about a range of topics while sipping our drinks, like 2 girls chatting at a pajama party. It was relaxing and sexy to look at him like this. As we were talking we were feeling each other through the satin lingerie, teasing each other as we drank more. He had a hard-on the whole time, and my panties were getting very wet. After some time, and a couple of drinks later, the alcohol was starting to kick in and I wanted to tell him something, all part of the plan.

"I hope your enjoying yourself. But I have a confession to make. I may have let it slip that you wear panties to the ladies at bowling" I said. He looked at me, startled, not believing what he just heard. "I didn't mean for it to come out but we were gabbing after bowling one night, I forget what we were talking about, and I mentioned that you have a bigger and nicer panty collection than I do. I made them promise and swear never to tell anyone but under a few conditions. First I had to show them a some of your panties, so I took a few and they really admired your taste in panties. Very sexy they said and they could imagine you in them. But then they came up with wanting to see a picture. I said It will be up to you."

"I guess I knew it was going to happen sooner or later that someone found out. Almost a relief but as long as they keep this secret to themselves, I'll give them a picture. We'll take it with your phone. Maybe give them a couple of looks."

He went to the bedroom a took a couple of pairs out and returned to the living room. He removed the slip and we took the first picture with him in the thong. We took a front view, his cock fully hard, and a half sided back view, showing the thong in his ass. He changed into a black, low rise, sheer hipster and again gave the two views, the sheerness very revealing. The last pair were pink lace bikinis. I think he liked to show off as these didn't hide much either. We had fun with the photos and sat back on the couch, back to our drinks. We started getting hot for each other. We made our way to the floor as we couldn't keep our hands off each other.