A Wife Comes Around Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his panty being tugged at as he took the cock in front of him and started sucking again. When Nikki got his panty down to his knees, he squeezed some lube onto his fingers and pushed 1 then 2 fingers into his pussy, stretching him out. Then Amy decided to switch positions. "I want to pop his cherry tonight if you don't mind Nikki. I want my cock to give him his first ass fucking. I like taking virgin sissies. They're so tight." Now with Nikki's 6 1/2" cock in front of him, he swallowed it into his mouth greedily. He then felt the head of Amy's cock press against his sissy pussy and then the head popped in. Amy waited for Stacie to relax before going further, then slowly entered him until his balls were against his ass. Now with a cock in his mouth and pussy at the same time, he began to rock back and forth. Amy and Nikki knelt still while he went to work. He would take the cock deeper into his mouth while the cock in his pussy withdrew. Then rock back as the cock went balls deep again and the head of the other cock rested against his lips.

Faster he rocked, getting each cock in deeper as he went. He was doing all the work for them. A slap on his ass once in a while excited him, even as Amy talked dirty to him.

"That's it sissy. Take my cock deep. Suck on that cock while I fuck your virgin ass. You like being a sissy don't you?" He didn't need to reply. He just started bucking harder to show his approval. Then Amy told him to stop and be still. Now it was their turn to fuck him. When Nikki was deep in his mouth, Amy's cock head was against his pussy. As Amy pushed in deeper, Nikki withdrew his cock out. While one was in the other was out. The pace picked up faster as his moaning got louder. Then he felt Nikki's cock pulse as he was about to cum. He kept just the head in his mouth now and stroked his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other and the cock exploded. It shot out 3 quick spurts of cum that Stacie was doing his best to swallow, and doing a good job of it. He sucked hard on the cock as it continued spurt cum. He finally finished swallowing the cum like a good sissy should. Then Amy rolled him over.

"Now lift your legs and put them on my shoulders. I want to fuck you like this." He put his legs over his shoulders as Amy entered him again. When he was deep again, he leaned over, pushing Stacie's knees back. He kissed him while leaning over and began pumping in and out of his pussy. He leaned back straight, holding his legs up. Nikki then knelt over his head, his balls dipping onto Stacie's lips. He licked and sucked at the balls while Amy continued pounding of his virgin sissy pussy. He looked like he was really enjoying the experience. He has been waiting a long time for this to happen.

Amy kept up the fucking, leaning over to kiss Nikki at times. Then his balls tightened and he knew he was about to cum. He asked Stacie "Do you want my cum in your pussy? If so, beg for it."

"Oh please, I want your cock to shoot your cum deep into my virgin pussy. I want your cum to fill my ass. Keep fucking my sissy virgin pussy" he begged. With that Amy pushed his cock in as deep as he could get it and held it there. He felt his cock pulse as it deposited his cum, 3 then 4 spurts of his love juice. He pumped his cock in and out again a few times extracting as much cum as he can. Stacie could feel the warm cum that was deep in his ass. He leaned over and kissed Stacie while still deep in his ass. Then he pulled his cock out, some cum dripping out as he did. Amy reached over to the end table and took out a tampon. He opened the wrapper, took it out and placed the applicator against Stacie's pussy. He pushed the applicator in then plunged the tampon into his pussy. He pulled out the applicator, leaving the string for the tampon hanging out of his pussy. Stacie felt the tampon begin to swell as it absorbed the cum in his ass. We all sat up, put our lingerie back on and retired to the sofa again. With one more round of drinks, we relived the experience of our night together. Everyone had a great time helping Stacie fulfill her innermost fantasy. She can no longer be called a virgin and that pleased her totally.

We had many other nights together, most of the time just the 4 of us, exploring and experimenting with each other. We even got past the jealous nature of having sex with a member of the opposite sex, which was not easy to do. It's hard to have a three or foursome and not be a little jealous. I guess you could say that this wife finally came around!!!

*

A disclaimer: I wrote this story as I would hope my wife would write it. Unfortunately my fantasies will have to stay just that. I had no intention of being deceitful. Some of the story is true, usually if I'm by myself. I had a lot of fun (usually with my hand in my panties) writing this and hope you have as much reading it.