A Wife Helps Close A Deal

Story Info
A wife makes sure her husband's deal goes through.
2.7k words
4.09
126.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was one of those dinners you'd think wouldn't happen anymore—men with important things to say and women waiting to hear them. People look down on them nowadays, these throwbacks to chauvinism and a time now past, but for some, like her, they were a rare treat.

-

Everyday of her life, she embodies the young, professional woman. She is decisive and tenacious—the same people she intimidates look up to her. She is forceful and direct, but she's not a feminist. Men are men and women are women, and each have their advantages. She certainly takes advantage of hers.

She slips out of bed every morning with nothing but a lacy thong and a thin t-shirt outlining a body toned by hours at the gym. Her sleeping man still in bed, all of 115 pounds glides across a cool floor, guided by a small ray of sunshine peeking in form underneath the blinds.

The closet is huge and it's hers and a fly on the wall would be in for a beautiful show. Cotton glides across her arms and brushes her shoulders on its way off, fully exposing 32 D breasts. A slight bend as she tugs her panties down betrays what is always perfect posture.

Simply put, she is stunningly sexy, and she knows it.

Her clothes always accentuate what she knows men love. It's about the simple things—a blouse that hints at cleavage, a dress that hugs her ass when she leans forward. Her style is reserved enough to never turn off other women, but sexy enough that other men picture her when they fuck their wives.

But sometimes, every now and then and only when he asks, she puts something on different—more showpiece than subtle.

-

Tonight was such an occasion. Tonight was important. He'd whispered that in her ear as he slid up behind her in the closet, cupping her breasts and pulling her in close. She knew that already, but liked hearing it just the same. Reaching past her, he curled his fingers around the hanger she knew he would. It was his favorite, a black dress that had a mesmerizing effect on men. It was backless, open until the last possible inch, the rest left to imagination. Its plunging neckline sent eyes adrift in her cleavage, exactly where she wanted them.

As she spun to face him, he fought the urge to take her right there. They both knew what would happen next, and it was a powerful turn-on. Pushing him away, her nipples hard and his cock fully erect, she followed him into the bedroom and then kicked him out. She had work to do, not the least of which was finishing the second glass of wine he'd poured her already.

Not twenty minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom and into his gaze. He stared for a moment, and then another, and then ten more. She loved when he did this, and let him take his time. He loved her and she loved him for it—no one ever looked at her the way he did, and no one ever would.

Her blond hair was barely curled and rested just above her perfect breasts. Her tan legs couldn't look any sexier in four-inch heels and shadowy makeup highlighted magnificent steel-blue eyes.

She felt sexy, and as he strode towards her, a deep, passionate kiss from her man assuaged any thoughts to the contrary.

They got to the restaurant early. He liked getting everywhere early for the same reason he drove everywhere they went. His hand on her lower back guided her towards their table, four empty seats soon to be two. As they walked, she looked straight ahead, but noticed every glance. Men at each table, joined by women or not, stopped to take her in. She never acknowledged it, but the stares inflamed her desire. She loved the attention that came with being wanted.

-

She was on her third glass of wine when they sat down. The man who was so important picked the chair directly across from her, a random choice in appearances only. The woman he brought with him held a certain beauty as well, an absence of purity made up for by thick makeup. A tight red dress barely contained her best qualities, however, and following her man's eyes, she realized he'd noticed them too.

A sharp pang of jealousy and lust swept through her, as she pictured what she knew he already was—his mouth wrapped around the woman's nipples, pulling them in, swirling and exploring as he'd done to her so many times.

-

It was four years ago that she first made herself vulnerable. It was quiet and late and they'd been kissing for hours. She knew what he wanted, and it was something she'd only given to very few.

She rose above him, the young man underneath consumed with lust and frozen in place. They locked eyes, and she knew that it was ok. She knew that the world she was about to enter was going to be new and exciting and not totally figured out yet.

His hands on her waist, she lifted her shirt from the bottom.

-

Dinner went as dinners go. The food came and went and the man who was so important made sure everyone knew that. He was a relic from a bygone era, only in his mid-forties but clearly a victim of a poor (rich?) upbringing, or too many episodes of Mad Men, or both.

But if his mouth never stopped moving his eyes rarely did. They hovered on her, transfixed by everything she did, and everything she did was on purpose. When she leaned forward to sip her soup, her arms pressed inward to make sure her cleavage pressed out. Sipping her wine, she slid her tongue over the glass, just visible through the Merlot. She even controlled what he couldn't see, re-crossing her legs and brushing his foot as she did so.

All the while, as her man kept up his end of a one-sided conversation, they stole knowing glances. He also found time to take in the breasts across the table from him, but the other woman didn't seem to mind, so she didn't either.

When desert came, so did the topic she'd been waiting for. This meant everything to her man, and he meant everything to her, so she steeled herself for what came next.

As he launched into a speech months in the making, she slipped one foot out of her pink heel and pushed it across the carpet. She felt the foot of the man who was so important, and began running her arch up, along the seam of his pants.

To his credit, he still pretended to listen to her man, but she knew better. A glaze fell over his eyes, and by the time her perfectly-manicured toes reached their goal, a raging hard-on was there to greet them.

She massaged his cock with slow pressure, and despite his best efforts, his breath started to quicken. A moment later he met her eyes, and she stared back fiercely, holding his gaze seductively until he broke free.

His cock was throbbing now, the result of her relentless stroking beneath the tablecloth and her man's lengthy pitch. But as it ended, his hard-on nearing release, the man who was so important excused himself.

She waited a few minutes, and looked at her man. He smiled and the unspoken exchange sealed what happened next. She rose from the table.

-

The first time it happened was unexpected. They were at their bar. The bar tenders knew them by name. They kept coming back because the drinks were cheap. He thought it was because the place was a dive. She knew the prices weren't the same for everybody.

He found the bathroom and she found her bartender. He gave her the same look as all the others, the one she'd first got off to and since used to exploit. Her tip-toes pop her ass up and she rests her tits on the beer-stained oak. She knows the view is more intoxicating than the top shelf, and she calls out his name to fetch drinks and a discount.

A touch of his arm and a playful laugh and the game is played. She turns to leave, but a knowing smile catches her eye. He saw it all play out, and loved every second.

The meter gets paid, the taxi drives away, and their door swings shut. Four drinks later, he explodes, her confidence from earlier that night sending powerful jets of cum streaming hot down her chest.

-

She met him outside the men's bathroom, in a dimly lit hallway near the back of the restaurant. He was surprised, bewildered even, as she put her hands on his chest and pushed him backward.

They chose this place because of this room. It's a closet that's remarkably big, with an old two-seat sofa inside. Perhaps a smoker's lounge at one point, they've made love here several times since, unknowing diners just footsteps away.

But tonight, her man sat just outside, the man who was so important now filling her view. She sat him down, one hand on his shoulder, the other in his crotch. Her tits strained against her dress as she leaned in towards his ear.

'Do you know what's happening here?'

He nodded, more knee-jerk reaction than full understanding.

'Let me explain it to you, just to be sure. My husband just made his pitch. I don't have to remind you what that could mean both for the company and for him, do I?'

He shook his head, the realization of what's happening becoming more clear.

'Good. But we both know if you accept this, it means a lot for me too. And while my man would be working more hours if this gets accepted, I wouldn't be able to do anything for you myself.'

The man who was so important had gone to the bathroom to calm himself. But back in her presence, his cock was harder than it was before.

'I didn't think that was right. So as I watched you eye-fuck me tonight, I had an idea.'

She stepped back from him, grabbing her hair with both hands and piling it on top of her head, tilting it to one side to show her neck.

'I thought I'd give you this.'

He sat in awe, the fantasies he'd seen only while jerking his cock to online porn playing out in front of him. She saw his desire, and straddled him, guiding his slack-jawed mouth towards her cleavage. He buried his face, breathing simply an afterthought. But as suddenly as it was there, she pulled it away.

'But first, I need you to make it official for me.'

She went to her purse and bent over, giving him a full view of her round ass, the one she knew he'd thought about before. The contract her man had drawn up was in the front pocket, her lucky pen clipped to the front.

The man who was so important didn't need more instruction. He signed it immediately, his only focus on the beautiful girl in front of him. The contract safely put away, she stood up in front of him, knowing it was time to perform.

With that, she reached behind her neck, a quick pull of the material loosening the knot that stood between him and her tits.

-

She'd only been with him since they started dating. So that night, after hours spent drinking with another couple, she thought it would end with the same cock inside her as all the wonderful times before.

But that night, something was different. The conversation turned sexual, and champagne helped lead her lips to a softer pair. She kissed her friend and she felt good. With her inhibitions went her clothes.

Her perfect curves on display, she sucked on tits not her own, as the two men grew hard in their jeans.

Her man seized the opportunity, approached the bed, and placed his cock in her hand. She stroked it the way she knew how, the way he liked it, and before long, her forgotten friend had drifted to sleep.

The other man had not. She met her man's eye, and then she met his. The other man approached without a word, and before long, two cocks were being milked simultaneously.

Unable to control herself, she took her man's cock into her mouth. The cum from both came soon after...her man's in her mouth and the other man's on her heaving tits. As they both relaxed, she'd never felt so sexy.

-

She'd always felt important on her knees. Whatever man was in front of her had to be serviced, and she was the one to do it.

Her man not far from her mind, she reached in and grabbed the cock that was so important. It quivered with anticipation, and she began rubbing it in earnest, his eyes locked on her swaying tits.

It wasn't as long as her man's, but it was thicker. The other cock she'd jerked recently was neither. She didn't want to get fucked by that one, but this cock sparked her imagination. Still, third base was all it would be.

Pushing the thought from her mind, she took the man who was so important into her mouth. He tasted older, somehow, than her man's. But to her surprise, his grunts of passion, and his fondling her nipples, made her wet between her legs.

She pumped his cock for a few minutes, stopping only to squeeze his cock between her breasts. Her man had once said her tits were made to be fucked. Looking down at them now, cradling a cock slippery with pre-cum, she understood why.

The man who was so important was getting ready to cum. She could feel it, watching him fuck her mouth involuntary as he moved his hips back and forth.

But suddenly, and with force, he pushed her away. The sudden violence both scared and aroused her. He stood up, grabbed the back of her neck, and thrust his tongue in her mouth. She knew what would happen next.

Swung around, he tossed her onto the couch. Flat on her back, she was helpless. For a moment, she thought about screaming, yelling for help, maybe lashing out and kicking him.

But she knew this could happen. Her man had brought it up and they had accepted the risk. As his cock touched her pussy, there was nothing she could do. She moved his hand away, grabbed his dick, and forced it in.

She gasped as the man on top of her, the man who was so important, penetrated her. He slid in easily, her pussy wet, his cock moving back and forth, faster and faster.

His body felt different than her man's. His was young and hard, rippled with muscles she latched onto and scratched when he fucked her. The man on her now was softer, and older, but against her will, she felt something building.

His wide cock filled her up, and he fucked her with a ferocity that told her how much he wanted it. Her man or not, the dick inside her felt good, and she began to fuck him back, her hips meeting his with each thrust.

Her man had told her if it came to this, she could enjoy it. She hadn't believed it would happen, but with that thought, her body betrayed her mind and she shook in a violent orgasm. Her pussy clenched around his cock, and it sent him over the edge. He pulled out and roughly forced her to her knees once again.

Her blue eyes staring at a cock about to explode, she stuck her tongue out and waited. He rubbed and stroked and in seconds, his load erupted across her neck and tits. He shook as he made her his, if only temporarily.

-

The walk back to the apartment, to their home, was unlike any taken before. He was smiling and so was she, holding hands, fingers intertwined. He couldn't believe what she'd done for him, and he wanted to give her the world.

She went to the bathroom, and he heard the shower run. A minute later, her voice asked for company. So in he went, his growing erection ready to show her who to whom she really belonged.