A Wife in the City

Story Info
A trip to a new place.
4.8k words
4.22
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has been nonstop lately. But we finally found the time to get away, get out of town for a little bit. I do love when it's just us in the world. It's only a 3 Hour drive from the forest we live in to the Golden Gate Bridge that is the gateway to our destination. It's been a long time since we've been to the city together, but this time we go in search of new experiences. Who knew there was a public sex dungeon in the depths of San Francisco? So, he's taking me there now. I feel exhilarated, nervous, not sure what to expect. He and I are not newbies to the BDSM lifestyle, but we are newbies in the public arena.

The closest thing we've done in public was the two years he and I challenged ourselves to fuck in new places. He fingered me in the back of a cab, we fucked in a side corner at the state fair, we banged one out on our boss's desk after closing hours, and he took me from behind in a secluded corner on the beach at dusk, to name a few. So now, here we are on our way to checking off another experience. We make it to the hotel and check in. The evening comes and we are walking the crowded streets of San Francisco on a Friday night. Plans for the sex club are not until tomorrow night, I know even if nothing happens with other people, I will have an intense night and I'm feeling like I want some kind of warm-up. We hold hands and I look up at him.

"Can we go to a strip club, you know as a warm up?"

He looks down at me and smiles deviously. He pulls out his phone, looks at it for a moment, and begins to lead me with purpose. We come to a building that has a red velvet rope and a bouncer, like something you'd see in movies. The bouncer is a big dude, looks at me and smiles and tells me to enjoy ourselves.

It's not long until I ask him if we can get a VIP dance.

"You pick the girl," he says.

I do. We follow her into the VIP room and she walks us over to a half booth without a table and sits us down together. The music starts, and she starts dancing in front of me. I ask her if we are allowed to touch her. She tells me we can touch her anywhere but her pussy and her tits. She straddles me as she begins to dance. I run my hands up her legs and the back of her thighs, her ass cheeks are fully exposed due to her thong she is wearing. Her body suit is soft, and so is her skin. I rub her up and down. She turns around and grinds on me. I feel her hips and legs and I feel myself getting turned on. Once she has worked me over for a while, she moves towards him and turns around and grinds her ass into his dick. I continue to feel her back as she rubs him up and down. I can't help my thoughts, I want her naked, I want her as a little play thing. I want orders to eat her pussy and orders from him for her to eat mine. I just want to rip her soft little suit off, but this is a gentlemen's club, and we don't get much more than a tease.

The next night is as far on the other spectrum as a tease as I've ever been. We arrive at the sex club around dusk. It is our first time here, so we decided to go to the orientation. We need to learn the rules. When everything is explained they walk all of us into the dungeon area. He raises his hand and I am surprised, all eyes turn to him.

"Can I use chain?" He asks.

The man replies "Absolutely! Chains are fun and convenient."

Everyone is looking our way and looking at me, At least that's how it feels. The orientation is finished and we must sign a waiver saying we are there by our own will. In line, the guy in front of us asks,

"What kind of chain do you use on her?"

"A 2-inch gauge" He replies and takes it out of the bag and shows him a little.

Why do I feel so fucking turned on that two men are discussing me as if I'm not here? Not right between them? I feel my heart slam against my chest and then his hand on the back of my neck. Claiming me? Calming me? Both...

After seeing all the different stations in the dungeon, and talking about chains, my anticipation is building and my panties are getting wet.

For quite some time the two of us walk around, I hold his hand quietly as he pulls me from area to area, he is watching everyone. One girl is tied to a Saint Anthony's Cross with her tits out, and a man is flogging her tits as she moans out in a pain/pleasure. Another girl is being suspended by rope completely. She's hanging sideways in the air both arms tied behind her back her hands tied together, both legs tied apart and tied behind her back, she cannot move in the slightest. It is so fucking sexy I want to be her so bad right now. After about 45 minutes of walking around and looking at things he tells me to take off my dress. Maybe 50 other people are walking around, some naked, some half naked, some are in jeans and a T-shirt. I slip it over my head and am left in my tiny tank top, crotchless thong, with garter belt and 3-inch boots. I fold my dress and he clasps a collar around my neck with my leash attached. He pulls me past the rope and onto the main stage. There is a tall but skinny cage in the corner and he walks me to it.

"Get in" he says

I do.

"On your knees" he adds.

I do. It is small and difficult to get down. When I'm on my knees my feet must stick out of the cage behind me so I can fit. To my left I can see a black man bent over a punishment bench and a larger white girl gives him paddle after paddle after paddle. I can't see his face, only his ass, which is turning a dark pink.

He ties my hands up to the top of the cage, which is high up because this cage is one I could stand up in. The door of the cage is open and he reaches the switch in and starts in on my back and ass. I'm jolting and yelping and becoming wet as ever with all these people around. The first round of pain is only over after my back has pink marks all up and down. I notice in front of me I can see a woman tied completely to a bed and is getting some kind of acupuncture, it's a bit much for me to watch so I look to the distance. I see a man clearly watching me as I heave from the lashings. Suddenly, I feel the cane he had bought the moment we got here, on my back and my eyes fly shut as my body jolts forward from the surprise. When I open my eyes again, the man is watching with even more intent. I watch him watch me. Then soon I can't even focus anymore, the canings are all I can feel. Suddenly he turns me to face where the main crowd is walking by. I must move my feet and slowly adjust. All these people looking at me, FUCK. My tits push through the bars and I pull back instinctively but he canes my ass hard and instructs me to stay. I do. He canes my back and whips my ass at the same time and my eyes close as more and more eyes turn to me.

"Look at them, see how sexy they see you are. Look at them."

"I can't" I say, and feel as if that is my truth. He senses it and takes care to push my limits one step at a time.

This being on display, all the attention. It's a thousand emotions swirling inside me and I just might explode.

He leaves me in the cage tied how I am with my tits pressed through the two bars, he walks off the main stage and out into the crowd, comes to stand in front of my cage and starts to suck on my tits hard. My nipples are already a very sensitive area, and with all these people watching me it's tough to let go completely. He reaches up and feels my face as he continues to devour my tits through the bars. When he's had his fill, and I'm not sure I can take it anymore he comes back onto the stage with me, opens the gate of the cage begins to flog my back, ass, and back of my calves.

Suddenly the lack of food in my stomach, And the nerves of everyone watching hits me like a battering ram. The next time he leans in for a check in on me, I tell him I'm feeling a little sick and I think I need to eat something. He undoes everything, and pulls me by the leash off the stage. He kept my hands behind my back and leaves me with my tits still hanging out the top of my shirt as he pulls me through the crowd. We arrive at the place that has a snack area. He pulls my shirt back over my tits but keeps my collar and leash tight. There are a lot of people in this area, and we wait a moment and then he tells me to pick out what I'd like. The snacks are pretty basic veggies and dip, bruschetta, And various chips and cookies. I tell him what I want, and he takes me to a bench and sits me down and he stands over me. With my hands still tied behind my back he begins to feed me what I have picked. It doesn't take long before I see someone in my peripheral stop and watch.

It's another man and I'm certain that he sees him too but he's not stopping or even acknowledging him. It's so damn sexy to be here tied up, having someone else watch us as we do what we do. The last bite is a rather large one, but he stuffed it in my mouth to keep dominance just the same. He pulls me up and I'm still chewing the last bite of sourdough bread as he pulls me back through the crowd, he seems anxious to play more. He takes me to the side stage and goes through the rope. To my left I see a girl with her tits out and her arms tied up above her head, with another girl sucking on one of her tits, and a guy sucking on her other one, she's smiling, and even laughing and enjoying the fuck out of it. Makes me smile a little. I'm also enjoying the fuck out of this. To my right there is another cage but this one is short and long, he leads me to it, and I know I'll be on my knees soon. He opens the gate.

"Get in."

I drop to my knees and crawl in. He threads my leash through the bars and pulls it tight so that my body is pulled up against the side of it. Begins to take the switch and poke at me with it through the bars like he does with my cage at home. It tickles, but it is also quite annoying. It is a feeling that can't be ignored either way. I can hear various screams and yelps from others around the dungeon.

I am pressing my cheek against the floor as he lashes my ass again and again and again, I'm working hard to contain my composure.

"Turn and look at her, watch her orgasm," he says.

I turn my head and see that in the demonstration area just to our left there's a small round table and on top of that table is a man with a vibrating machine meant to be ridden like a bull. There is a woman riding it, and she's very close to orgasm. I watch as she moans and leans her body back, she has no reserves about orgasming in a room full of people potentially watching her, one of whom is me. The harder she begins to orgasm the harder my lashings become, he's lashing me right over my exposed pussy from behind, it's starting to go numb and yet I feel every single lash, somehow bringing me closer to orgasm myself. The girl is done with her orgasm and suddenly he's gone. I'm in the cage alone and I'm looking around and I can't see him anywhere. Soon enough I see him coming back and he has a cup of water in his hand. I've taken the time since he's been gone to recoup and breathe. He holds the cup through the bars and from all fours, I drink as he tilts the cup to my mouth. My breathing is heavy, my body is shaky, and the night is still young...

He crouches down to the cage to look at me.

"Are you ready to be such a good girl?" He purrs.

We meet eyes.

"Yes sir," I say sheepishly nodding.

He opens the cage and I crawl out of it on all fours. Immediately to the right of the cage, is a table that reminds me of a massage table. four wooden legs, rectangular shape, nice soft top. He doesn't take me there though, directly in front of us is a small platform, with a sort of archway over it. One tall post on each side and then one long post connecting those two at the top, and a whole lot of hooks for places to be tied to. He places me so that I am kneeling on the platform, with my back to the crowd. At the moment I feel shaky and vulnerable, but I know more is about to come. He directs me to stand and so I do. First, he takes my right foot, straps one of my straps around my ankle, links one of our chain links to it, pulls my leg out wide and connects it to the bottom of one of the posts. I feel grateful in this moment that he knows me well enough to see I need a moment not facing the crowd.

He repeats the process with my left ankle and now both ankles are chained wide apart. Then my right wrist and my left up and wide. My body makes one giant X. I'm so very spread and exposed. He comes to the front of me and makes sure my tits are nice and exposed out of the top of my tank top. He rubs them and pinches my nipples and I try to squirm, but my limbs are stretched to the max. He takes my face in his hand and begins to kiss me, invading my mouth. I can see some shapes of people through my peripheral behind me, they begin to watch. He reaches around my back with the switch and starts lashing me on top of my tank-top but it stings still. He doesn't release my mouth from his as I screech and yelp inside of his. Soon his fingers make their way down to my clit.

"How wet you are," he says, like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.

He strokes my clit and whips my back and I sink deep into one of my favorite places to be. I climb to orgasm, but the lashings pull be down again, I struggle and strain against my chains, but my body is in a helpless X. I basically hang from my wrists as my climax approaches despite the painful lashings. It comes and there is nowhere for me to escape it.

"Go on, let it out." He says to me.

It's difficult in front of all these people but he is relentless and keeps working my clit and tits until I have no choice about it. My screams of pleasure trump all others. I'm shaking and hanging by my wrists and the orgasm is becoming beyond intense I don't know how much more I can take. He puts his hand on my face and squeezes my cheeks.

"Please," I begin to beg "I can't anymore, please Sir..."

He of course pushes me onwards at no choice of my own, I'm exhausted from the adrenalin of everything.

Finally, he lets me down. I feel like I drop to the floor like a bag of bricks. I go back to my knees on the platform. He puts all our sex toy items away back in the case we brought with us and then pulls my leash and I stand. He brings me over to the demonstration area, but it is no longer a ridding vibrating machine. Now it is a man holding an electro wand. There are three girls standing around him. One larger girl wearing a very sexy black bra, and a long black skirt that she has pulled up almost to her bra, the other girl is skinny with very dark skin. She is also wearing a bra and very tight running shorts. She is also holding a leash in her hand and connected to that leash is another collared girl, but she has a puppy dog mask on and I cannot see your face. The girl dressed as a puppy is rather still and quiet, and she is on her knees next to the other girl.

"I like your tights, they're very sexy," says the girl holding the leash.

"Thank you" I say, tired.

I am also still on my leash and these girls have just seen the beating I endured.

"Have you ever tried an electro wand?" The bigger girl asks.

"No, but I think I might like to," I say.

He looks down at me, quizzically.

"Here I'll show you," the girl continues.

The man holding the wand turns it to lowest power, then holds it on the arm of the girl and it shocks her, and she jolts back with a small yelp. I feel my clit tighten the way it does when I watch this in the pornos I've seen. The man then looks to me and I hold up my arm. I see the wand charge up again and he holds it to my arm and I feel a shock, like when you go down a slide at a park and then touch something and it's charged. I like it a lot.

"How did you like that?"

"I liked it a lot Sir."

He takes my leash and spins me around and pulls my head down so that my face is near his dick and my ass is in the air and facing the man holding the electro wand. I look at his feet and I anticipate the shock to my ass.

"Thank you," I hear the man say to him.

Once again, I feel hot and bothered by two men discussing me as if I'm not there, he's thanking him for the privilege of shocking my ass. I feel it come on my ass and I jolt, but he holds my leash tight and I can't go far. He stands me back up and pulls me close to him, and stands me so that I am looking at the main stage. There's a very petite girl with her hands tied up above her head, and a pacifier in her mouth. Two other girls are sitting on the floor at her feet. They are watching a man clip clothespins to the girl's sides and then whip her from behind. As I watch this, I see a girl walking in front of us and she's holding a leash connected to a black man who is crawling on the floor, in Jeans and a T shirt and I wonder if it's the same couple I saw when I was in the first cage. We watch the girls with clothes pins a little longer, she is smiling and enjoying the pleasure she's getting, and I'm right there with her. The night is getting late maybe midnight now and he takes me in for another snack and a break. It's not long though before he is leading me back to the cage I was just in.

The crowd has gotten much thinner now, But the screams have not lessened. It seems to me that the more serious people who live this culture are here now. I can't see any of that at the moment though, I'm on my knees in the cage and he's pulling on my leash through the bars. He pets my head through the bars, then begins to whip me with the switch. He gives it to me on the back of my neck, upper back, base of my spine, ass, legs, and calves then back up again. I see two girls standing over my cage watching me, and I want to feel vulnerable, but I am too far deep for any of those feelings anymore. He tugs my leash and continues. The two pairs of calves and high heels stay just outside of my cage for quite some time, as they watch me. My entire body has been beat down by the time he takes me out. He stands me up and walks me over to a giant X made out of wood. My right hand goes up and links, my left hand goes up, and in order to get it to link he has to stretch my arms apart, It makes me moan out.

My back is mostly to the crowd, what's left of it at this late point. The only ones in the area with us is a couple to our right. The girl is bent over with her hands on a table, she has a blue tank top on and a thong. He is spanking her so lightly, that in my world I'm not sure I would even feel it. He has a small crop he spanks her again and again, and I think they must be newbies but the moans the gilr is making turn me on just the same. I can't look long though because next thing I know my tank top is being pulled up my back. He links the bottom of my tank top up over my head, and it covers my eyes, nose and chin, all while exposing my back. He leaves my feet unchained.

"What a good girl you've been tonight" he says.

"Thank you, Sir."

I am shaky and I can't see anything but some filtered light through my black tank top that now covers my eyes, nose, and mouth. I feel the first one across my shoulders, and I know he has begun. He uses all four of his devices now, the whip, the cane, the flogger, and the switch. Up and down my back and my legs, I'm screaming now. My leg comes up my other leg and hugs it, he canes my ass and switches my stomach at the same time and I think I'm going to crumble. At the moment, I'm literally only hanging by my wrists. I pulled back on the strains, I turned sideways but all that does is expose my stomach even more in the moment to expose my stomach the lashings come. He hits the inside of my thighs the outside up and down. The only break I get is the flogger which brings life to every lashing I just got. I must be up here for 30 minutes now, I've screamed so loud my lungs hurt. I wanted to use the safe word so many times now, but I say other words instead, words that won't make him stop. This is a process I love to hate, and I'm addicted to the cleansing process.

12