A Wife in Venice California Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Randy set off early to visit the local banks and talk about business loans, while Suzanne continued the unpacking. She floated through the morning still in the haze of bliss from the incredible sex last night. In the bedroom, she laughed aloud at the overturned boxes around the bed, the contents spilled all over the floor. Smiling, she began to pick up one of Randy office boxes, stuffing the contents back in. While she would let him put his things away, she'd just get them off of the floor. A sealed, brown envelope in a box of files from the old office caught her eye. It was unusual, but not because it was still sealed and had never been opened.

No, this envelope was unusual because of the writing on the outside. "To Randy" it read and had a large heart drawn on it, in handwriting that was obviously not Randy's, but clearly feminine. She pulled the gummed envelope flap open and dumped the contents onto the bed. The note inside said it all. "Something to remember me by," and was signed "Denise." The note rested among a handful of photos, all of Denise, Randy's former blonde bimbo secretary. Randy had hired Denise over Suzanne's objections and always made a point of keeping the two of them separate at the office. Now, looking at the photos, she knew why Randy always made such a fuss about never letting Denise and Suzanne alone in the same room.

Suzanne starred at the photos of Denise. In the pictures, the secretary was nude, her huge tits prominent and massive. Some photos showed Denise with a cock in her mouth, and some were close-ups of a penis filling her vagina. Suzanne even saw a close up photo of a cock stuffed into Denise's anus! Suzanne's heart sank as she recognized the male's penis and body in the photos. It was the same cock she had had such a wonderful, lust filled spree with just hours ago.

"Bastard," Suzanne murmured to herself.

3

Over the next two weeks, things had certainly not gone as smoothly as Randy Watson had expected. Randy had gone out seeking the capital so start up the electronics business he'd been so successful at before. But bank after bank had flatly rejected his loan application. They looked at his mortgage payment on the huge mansion he'd chosen to buy, the lease payment on the Mercedes, and the fact that he had no collateral. And they all came back with the same answer. The answer was no, time and time again. And with no inventory and no established office, none of the prospective clients would even see him.

Randy sensed that his failure was clearly weighing on Suzanne, too. While she had made a list of prospective clients for him, clearly something was wrong. Suzanne was just not her old supportive and helpful self. Not since that great night of sex following the scene in the hot tub with Phil and Arlene. So when Phil's invitation to dinner came, Randy jumped at it, hoping that maybe a little fun and excitement with the neighbors was in store. He would dearly love to fuck Arlene, he thought to himself. He had even spent some time daydreaming, trying to figure out a way to pull it off, so that neither Phil nor Suzanne would know about it. He was sure Arlene would jump at a chance to fuck him. He was, after all, quite a hunk, he thought to himself. His gorgeous body intertwined with hers – now that would be a sight for all to see.

But the evening turned out to be pretty tame. Soon, Randy slumped back into his misery and despair over his financial woes as the evening progressed. He tried to keep his end of the dinner conversation going, but his mind swirled with problems. His first house payment was looming and he didn't have an inkling of income on the horizon. Especially now that the banks had all rejected his loan request. Desperation was creeping into his whole demeanor.

"Buddy, I have to tell you that you don't look too good. What's wrong?" Phil said to him, as they sat in Phil and Arlene's living room.

"Listen, Phil," Randy said secretively, not wanting the girls to overhear. "I know we haven't know each other very long, but I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor. And I really hate to ask this."

"Well, ask away. If I can, I will," Phil said, obviously confused about Randy's secretive manner.

"Could you… could you make me a loan? I swear I'll pay it back in three weeks. As soon as I buy the materials, I can sell it and pay you back from the ordering fees. Three weeks tops," Randy pushed, his natural confidence and salesmanship beginning to flow now. "And there's no risk here. You'll get it back in three week with interest."

"Interest? Don't be silly, I wouldn't charge you interest," Phil said. "So how much do you need?"

"I need one hundred thousand, but I could get by with eighty thousand. Eighty thousand dollars would get me on my feet and going. And no risk for you, it's a sure thing. And for just three weeks," Randy urged.

"Wow, eighty thousand," Phil whistled. "That's a lot of money. I know you say there's no risk, but do you have any collateral? I'm in real estate, so I can guess how bad the house is mortgaged."

"And a second mortgage," Randy embarrassedly added.

"How about the car?" Phil said.

"It's leased," Randy said.

"No stocks? Bonds?" Phil asked.

"Nothing," Randy answered jokingly. "The only thing I've got is Suzanne. How about her as collateral?"

"Pardon?" Phil asked, somewhat confused.

"Why not! I could use Suzanne as collateral," Randy said, now serious. "She could help, cook, clean, anything. You could even… you know, enjoy her a little" Randy said with a wink. "But, see, that won't really matter, because you'll get you're money back in three weeks."

Randy could see that Phil was perplexed, but interested.

"You could have her for a month, if I didn't pay it back at the end of the three weeks," Randy pushed.

"Eighty thousand dollars for a month's worth of cooking and cleaning is awfully pricey, even for California," Phil said.

"Hell, let's say that you could do whatever you want to with her, because after three weeks you'll get the money back. Guaranteed!" Randy urged.

"Eighty thousand dollars," Phil softly pondered aloud. "And for three weeks…."

"And Suzanne as collateral," Randy said, knowing that he was really close to getting the loan.

"Eighty thousand dollars," Phil repeated to himself "And for three weeks…. and Suzanne as collateral, working for one month…"

"Yep. Or whatever," Randy said, smiling. "How about it?"

"Randy, this is a little weird, but I think I may take your loan. But we'll have to put it in writing and Suzanne would have to agree to it," Phil said.

"Oh, shit!" thought Randy, to himself. "There goes the loan!" Suzanne would never agree to anything this wild.

Phil got out some paper and after several minutes of writing, paused.

"So it says here that we can do whatever we want with Suzanne. No limits," Phil said, studying the paper.

"Well, you can't kill her or anything, but hell, you can write down there that you can shave her head and paint her green, if you want to. Because none of it will really happen. In three weeks, you'll get all your money back," Randy said.

"Suzanne, can you and Arlene come in her for a second," Phil said, calling to the women in the kitchen.

Within minutes, Phil had explained the terms of the loan to the stunned wives. Randy could see that Suzanne was really upset. As Phil went back over the terms, he could see a stream of tears streaking her face. When Phil stopped, he saw Suzanne turn to Randy, a cold stare on her face.

"You would really ask me to do this? You would use me as collateral for a loan?" she said coldly, her tears stopped now.

"Honey," Randy said, trying to sooth her feeling and get her to agree to the deal. "It's really just bullshit. It's never going to happen. In three weeks, Phil and Arlene get their money back and the business is off and running."

"Randy, can we add one more thing in, just for Suzanne?" Phil interrupted. "Can we put in here that if you fail to repay in time, any company assets resulting from the loaned money belong to Suzanne?"

"Phil, you can write anything on there that you want to," replied Randy. "Because it's not going to happen. In three weeks, you get your money. Guaranteed!"

All eyes turned to Suzanne. Randy saw a pained look on his wife's face before she spoke to him.

"You would really ask me to do this?" Suzanne said, and following Randy's nod of assurance said, "Where do I sign?"

4 The three weeks whizzed past at a furious rate as Randy scrambled to convert parts to products, and products to sales. He knocked on doors, phoned clients and spent every waking hour struggling to get the business working. But soon it became evident even to him that he was never going to be able to repay the money. So at the end of the three weeks, he and Suzanne stood nervously in front of Phil and Arlene's, as the front door swung open.

"Suzanne, are you sure about this?" Phil asked, Arlene on his arm.

"I signed it, and I'm as good as my word," Suzanne said coldly and impassively. She stepped over the threshold, never looking back. Waves of nausea gripped Randy as the door shut in his face.

A week and a half later, Randy was gleeful when he got a call from Phil inviting him over for a drink. He hadn't heard a word from Suzanne and this would give him a chance to see her and apologize. Phil greeted him at the door and soon they were chatting and laughing by the pool, as if the loan had never existed.

"Say, is Suzanne around? I'd really love to see her," Randy asked.

"Suzanne? No, she's out," replied Phil. "Say, can I get you a drink?"

Randy nodded and Phil lifted a wireless handset from the deck table and said, "Suzette, please bring our guest a drink."

Randy and Phil continued chatting until Randy heard the sound of high heels on the deck coming up from behind him. He turned to take the drink from the maid, but stopped, frozen by what he beheld. There was Suzanne in a scanty French maid's outfit. Only he wasn't sure it was really Suzanne. Her hair was jet black and had been cut short in a pageboy. The maid outfit Suzanne was wearing was outrageous. The short ruffled skirt barely covered Suzanne's naked ass as she walked over. Randy would see that his wife's dark pubic hair had been shaved, and her exposed cunt was clearly visible below the ruffled hemline. Her long slim legs were covered in black hose as she delicately walked over on high, black patent stiletto heels.

The tight fitting satin bodice wrapped snugly around Suzanne's waist and torso, but stopped under her totally exposed breasts, framed by the under wiring of the maid's outfit corselet. But his real shock came as he stared at her naked breasts. Her beautiful, firm, round breasts now sported thick, stainless steel nipple rings in her newly pierced nipples. Suzanne proudly stuck out her breasts and lifted her head as the small maid's cap rested on her shining black hair. She started to set the drinks down on the deck table but was stopped by Phil.

"Suzette," Phil said, "didn't you forget to wipe off the table before you put down our drinks?

"Oh, yes, sir," Suzanne said smiling, and turned around, sticking out her ass. As she bent over, Randy could see that a feather duster attached to a pink butt plug was lodged into Suzanne's anus. Still smiling, she wiggled her ass, and brushed off the table and then set the drinks down, intentionally bending close to Randy with her protruding tits.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" Suzanne said to Phil in her most seductive voice.

"No thank you, Suzette, that's all," Phil said, as the two men watched Suzanne walk back into the house, her naked ass wriggling from beneath the short, flouncing skirt. The feathers from the duster swished from side to side as she walked away.

Randy was stunned and speechless. He stared after his wife, his mouth open, fumbling for words.

"My God, that's Suzanne!" he stammered. "You said she wasn't here."

"Suzanne's not here tonight, Randy," said Phil. "That's Suzette. And tomorrow Suzanne will have another name and other duties."

"Like what?" Randy snapped back, his anger rising.

"Just relax, Randy," Phil replied. "You signed your wife over to us for a month and we haven't made her do anything she didn't want to do. So you can leave now if you have any objections. Or I call the cops and have you removed."

"Other duties…like what?" Randy asked again, now softly like a scolded child.

"Do you really want to know? Better give it some thought before you answer. I'd suggest that you not ask and just gratefully welcome her home at the end of the month," Phil warned.

"Like what?" Randy murmured, now barely audible.

"Okay," Phil said. He picked up the wireless intercom again and spoke. "Suzette, would you please tell my wife that we'll be in the entertainment room. And Suzette, please bring a fresh round of drinks and meet us there." A garbled reply came back.

"Come on," Phil said, standing and heading into the house.

Phil led Randy through the house and downstairs into the large entertainment room. Suzanne was already waiting in the room, standing stiffly along the wall, a tray of drinks in her hands. A large projection screen covered the far wall of the room as Phil and Randy slipped down into the large chairs facing the screen. Randy could not take his eyes off of his wife, standing silently off to the side. Suddenly, Randy saw Arlene sweep into the room. She wore a gold backless, halter dress that was split all the way up the front to her waist. As she walked, the generous opening of the dress revealed the tops of Arlene's stocking anchored by what appeared to Randy to be a gold garterbelt and no underwear. The narrow strips of the halter-top barely covered Arlene's ample breasts, and really served only to conceal her protruding nipples. The remainder of her luscious breasts were totally exposed and for a brief moment Randy's mind moved away from Suzanne as Arlene slipped into an empty chair next to him.

"Suzette, we'll have our drinks now," Arlene said, and Suzanne stepped over with the tray.

As Suzanne served each person, she bent over from the waist and dramatically stuck her bare ass out for all to see. Randy could see that the butt plug had been removed from Suzanne's asshole, but he could see the glistening remains of some lubricant. He could see that the tight puckered ring of her anus was still stretched and dilated, forming a small open O. As Suzanne finished serving the drinks, she started back to her spot along the wall.

"Oh, Suzette," Phil said, interrupting her. "We thought we'd watch a video for entertainment tonight. Would you like to pick one from your collection?"

"Certainly, sir," Suzanne said and crossed over to a stack of four tapes on a nearby shelf. She studied the assortment for a second, selected one and popped it into the VCR. As the giant screen started to flicker from the image, Randy saw his wife move back to the wall.

The image on the giant screen brightened and it was obvious to Randy that they were watching someone's home video. Confused for a second, Randy stared at the screen before realizing that the room shown in the video was Phil and Arlene's living room upstairs. Randy could see men milling about the room and then moving to seats. Arlene appeared in the middle of the room and Randy could hear her despite the poor quality of the recording.

"Boys, I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is SuzieQ and she's new in town," Randy heard Arlene say.

Then Randy's heart stopped when he saw Suzanne come into the room filled with men. She had on a blonde wig, styled in a way that reminded him of someone. Who, he wondered, staring at the screen. "Oh, shit!" he thought to himself. "She looks just like Denise." Randy didn't know if there was anything to it or not but he certainly did not like what he was seeing. Suzanne was wearing a red vinyl mini-skirt that barely covered her ass, red stockings and bright red spike heels. She wore a black see through blouse and no bra underneath as her round tits jutted out under the sheer fabric.

A huge lump formed in his throat as he watched his wife parade around the room, kissing and flirting with the seated men. He saw eager hands slide up her long legs and disappear under her short skirt, Suzanne wriggling her ass, as fingers filled her openings. She smiled and moved on to others around the room, stepping from area to area, as reaching hands mauled and groped her body. Soon, every man in the room had his cock out and in hand, as Suzanne calmly announced, "So, is there any hot stud here who would like to fuck me?"

With that, she unzipped the tiny skirt and let it fall to the floor. Watching the video, Randy had never realized how beautiful his wife's legs really were, as she stood in the center of the room full of men, wearing only a red garterbelt, hose and heels. He watched the screen as his wife walked over to one of the seated men, step over and straddled the man, and then look about the room. "Would you like to see this fat cock go into my hot little cunt?" Randy heard his wife ask, as she flashed smiles at the men in the room. He heard the VCR audio explode with a boisterous reply and watched as his lovely wife lifted the man's rigid cock upward and slipped it between her legs. Slowly, teasingly, she lowered herself onto the stiff penis and began pumping up and down in the man's lap.

"Ahhhh, yes," Randy heard her moan. "Fill me with that hot cock!" Then he heard more deep moans of pleasure from the man as he pumped long strokes deep into Suzanne. The picture froze as Randy looked over to see Phil pushing a button on the VCR remote.

"Suzette," Phil directed, "Come over here and sit on my cock while we enjoy the video."

"Yes, sir," Suzanne answered, and slowly walked over to Phil, now with his trousers open and his erect cock lying flat on his stomach as he slouched back into the chair. Randy watched as his wife walked over to his neighbor, turned around and slowly lowered herself on Phil's rigid cock. The two of them began slowly pumping away as Randy could hear the moist sounds of Phil's cock sliding in and out of his wife soaked pussy.

"Ahhh," that's better now," Phil said with a smile as Suzanne rocked away in his lap. "Now, where were we?" he said, and hit the remote button and the video started again. Randy was now bewildered, unsure of whether to saw his wife fucking Phil or to watch her in the video. His eyes drifted back to the screen.

Randy saw the screen fill with a sudden flurry of action as men leapt up, pressing their hard cocks toward Suzanne's now gaping mouth. He watched as she selected one from the several jammed near her face and wrapped her red lips around it. With consummate skill, he saw his wife slide her mouth up and down the entire length of the man's hard cock while she bounced up and down on the stiff meat beneath her. Randy looked at the sight of his wife's round ass filling the huge wall screen. His eyes drifted just below her curved butt and focused on the sight of his wife's cunt, dripping and vibrant as it seemed to swallow the man's large cock with each thrust.

"Afraid our videography wasn't very good on this one. We had a little trouble getting really good close ups. It was one of our first times and we've improved a lot since then. In fact, we now have a company come in and shoot them. Get much better quality. And when we have ten of them, we'll sell the series," Phil said rasply, as he pumped slowly into Suzanne, nearly drowned out by groaning sounds of the video.

"Sell them!" Randy said panicked, breaking his attention away from the screen.

"Yes," Phil replied calmly. "Arlene and I are out eighty thousand dollars and we have to get it back however we can."

"But you can't," Randy whined in protest.