A Wife in Venice California Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever we want, remember. You signed it," Phil said, his breathing strained.

Randy's eyes drifted back to the screen where he saw Suzanne sitting atop another man, riding hard on his bucking hips, while another man prepared to enter her ass.

"So, SuzieQ, how would you like for me to stick my cock in you tight little asshole?" Randy heard the man say, as he wormed two fingers in and out of Suzanne's puckered rectum, stretching her out.

"Ooooooooooo, yes!" she purred, pulling a rigid cock out of her mouth to reply. "Yes, fuck me in my hot ass. I love to take it up the ass. Especially if I can do it and get double fucked at the same time."

Randy was now cold, clammy and soaked in sweat as he watched his wife rock forward and offer her tiny, pink anal ring to the man. He had never had anal sex with Suzanne. She had never been the least bit interested in it. Apparently, until now. He saw the man press the head of his dick against her sensitive rubbery opening, and swallowed hard as he saw the man's cock head pop into her rectum.

"Uuuuuh," he heard her grunt, as he saw the rest of the man's stiff member begin to slide deep into her bowels. "Oooohhh, yes," he heard Suzanne say. "Fuck me deep. Fuck me deep in the ass. Pleeeeassse."

He sat shaking now as he watched the two men sandwiched around his wife, thrusting madly into her writhing body. She had a third man's cock in her mouth and was being tossed about as hips pushed into her from all direction. After watching a few more minutes, Randy could tell that the men in her ass and cunt were about to cum.

"Yes! Do it! Shoot it in me!" Suzanne screamed, as the men on the screen pumped away filling her with semen. Randy could see the camera zoom in and focus on Suzanne's asshole as the man's hard cock pulled out and shoot two remaining milky streams of cum into the gaping opening of his wife's ass, stretched and wide open from the vacated cock. The camera seemed to peer all the way down into her back opening at just the right moment as a wave of creamy semen boiled up from inside and spilled out of her ass, the first part of the man's orgasm.

Randy couldn't take any more. He leapt up and started for the door.

"Oh, don't go yet," he heard Phil say. "We haven't even gotten to the really good part yet. Suzette, wasn't there something you wanted to give Randy?"

Randy stopped instantly. Afraid to turn he heard his wife say, "Yes, there is."

Suzanne stood up still straddling Phil as a long stream of cum dripped from her cunt and fell back onto Phil's naked thighs. Suzanne stepped over Phil and walked to the stack of videos. She pulled one out and walked back to Randy, handing him the videocassette.

"Here, sir, you should find this one particularly interesting," Suzanne said, with a forced smile.

Continued in A Wife in Venice California: Part Two