A Wife in Venice California Pt. 2

Story Info
Wife repays a loan taken by her husband.
6.2k words
4.36
100.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE EXIT. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, or otherwise forbidden by law to read electronically transmitted erotic material, please EXIT.NOW!!!!

All characters in this story are the creation of the author, and any resemblances to real persons, alive or dead, are purely coincidental.

This material is Copyright. © AnnabelleandJay 2002.All Rights Reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 5

Randy ran back to the house, pausing only to throw the videocassette into the trashcan, before going in. He sat down on the sofa in the darkened living room, devastated and depressed and soon he started to drink. Drinking would help him cope, he thought. Drinking would help him forget. After two bottles of vodka and two hours of sulking in the dark, Randy was still unable to forget. He sat sprawled on the hardwood floor, drunk, besotted, and unable to stand up. Erotic, fantastic images danced on the walls of the darkened room. Huge penises swirled around the room, images of breasts pierced through the nipples. He saw his wife's face, her eyes, and her lips. He saw her lips open and a massive cock plunge deep into her throat.

From outside, he could hear it calling. "I'm here. I'm here," he could make out the sounds. A whisper. An invitation. A call. "Come get me."

It was the damned videotape Suzanne had handed to him. Despite throwing it in the trashcan, he had spent the last hour thinking about it. Somewhere in the blurred recesses of his brain, he wondered what more it would reveal about his wife. He couldn't take it any longer. Randy struggled to his feet and staggered out of the front door, and started down the stairs, only to fall, face first on the lawn. He tried to stand again, but fell twice more in the process and now had resorted to crawling. He pulled his knees up under him and crawled around the side of the house to the trashcans, stopping only twice, both times to vomit.

Digging around in the trashcan, Randy knew he had reached the depth of his misery. Overtaken by the smell of the garbage, he vomited again. Then, once more, he dove back into the trash, until, at last, he retrieved the discarded videocassette. His drunken mind was now captive, held hostage to the obsession of watching the tape, seeing Suzanne, his beautiful wife Suzanne, on the television screen.

Back inside the house, Randy pushed the cassette into the player and the screen brightened. There was Suzanne, standing in front of the camera. Her long brown hair fell loosely around her face. She was wearing the same gold evening dress that Arlene had worn earlier that very night. Randy could see that Suzanne, like Arlene, wore a gold garter belt and the outrageous front slit of the dress separated it all the way up to her waist, revealing that she was panty less. Her vagina glistened with her trimmed mat of dark pubic hair. The dress hid no more of Suzanne's breasts than it had of Arlene's earlier. Her swollen mounds were totally exposed, except for the narrow swath of fabric running up over her nipples and closing around behind her neck. Her makeup was heavy, almost whorish, Randy thought.

Randy could tell from the hard look on her face that this would not be pleasant as Suzanne spoke directly to the camera.

"Randy, now that I know the kind of woman you like, it will make it a lot easier for me to pay off our debt to Phil and Arlene."

Suzanne lifted up a pair of scissors and whacked off several lengths of her long brown hair and continued until she had cut it all to shoulder length. She reached over and pulled on a blonde wig, the same wig he had seen her wear in the video as Suzy Q. She adjusted the wig onto her head and spoke again to the camera.

"You see, Randy, I know all about you and Denise," she said holding several of the photos up to the camera. "So, if you like fucking bimbos, I thought I'd give it a try and spend some of this month taking bimbo lessons. That's among other things I'll be doing for Phil and Arlene."

Randy was dumbstruck. He looked at Suzanne on the screen and thought that if she'd triple the size of her tits, she would look exactly like Denise. The wig was amazing in creating the resemblance.

"So, enjoy the show," she said with a pregnant smile and blew him a kiss. The screen went to black, stayed that way for several seconds and the image flickered up. The camera was in a hotel room, the large king size bed dominating the picture. Randy could hear the door of the room open and voices as people entered. The Suzanne was being pulled, violently dragged in front of the camera. She was dressed as she had appeared earlier, blonde wig, gold evening dress, no panties, and gold high heels. Except Randy could see that Suzanne's pubic hair was now shaved completely off as she stood in front of the camera. A tall, black man stood next to her, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, and was firmly holding her. Immediately, two more black men came on screen as all four of them walked over to the bed.

"So, fellas," one of the black men said, "I think it's time this white slut had her first taste of big, black cock, don't you?"

"I heard that," one answered quickly. Within seconds, all three of the men had pulled their clothes off and were naked. Large, dangling black cocks filled the screen as Randy watched his wife try and struggle to get away. One of the naked men grabbed her and laughed.

Suzanne was pulled next to the bed and one of the men reached behind her neck, unsnapping the dress's halter top, allowing the top to fall and drape down around her ankles. She struggled slightly as the man next to her tightened his grip. He pulled roughly on the dress and it all tore away from her body and onto the floor. She was wearing only the gold garterbelt and stockings now. Her firm, round tits protruded out, her nipples aroused and erect, as she threw back her shoulders in defiance.

"This is one crazy bitch. She must be looking for the fucking of a lifetime. And I think we can deliver it," said the black man who had stripped her.

The three black men laughed simultaneously as another said, "Bitch, you are one hot slut. You ain't never gonna forget the fucking you gonna get tonight. We knew that's what you wanted when you come into a black man's club dressed like this. Then you get out on the floor and start dancin' around, shakin' that fine ass of yours. You looking to get fucked really bad."

"I'm sorry. I just like to dance. I didn't mean anything. Please, just let me go," she said.

With that, large hands reached out and grabbed Suzanne, roughly dragging her down onto the bed. She instantly was set upon by one of the men who began kissing her, while a second began rubbing and sucking her aroused nipples. The third man forced his body between her legs and spread her wide apart. He was stroking his huge cock with one hand while he held one of Suzanne's leg up with the other.

"Ooooo," she said, breaking the kiss with a feigned struggle to talk to the man between her legs, "look at the size of that black monster. Please don't. I can't get all that in my little cunt."

"Suzie Q, by the time we get through with you tonight, there won't be nothin' little about your cunt," one said.

Randy watched the screen as the black man stroked what appeared to be twelve inches of hard, black cock just before he slammed it into Suzanne's pouting cunt lips. Her muffled screams were lost, covered by the other man's mouth pressing tightly onto hers. The black man between her legs started slowly pumping, the entire length of his giant erection glistening as it slid easily into her and out again. She tried to squirm, but large hands held her tight.

"That's right, slut," he said. "You gonna take all of this and then beg us for more."

Suzanne's squirming died down as the man thrust his cock deep into her opening. Randy could see that she was clearly beginning to respond to the enormous cock impaled inside her cunt. She began to work her hips, pumping them faster now, meeting the man's thrusts with equal passion. Randy watched as his wife soon began bucking wildly, as the giant black cock plowed in and out of Suzanne's dripping cunt.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch," the man with his cock in her said. "You love that big black cock, don't ya, whore? Don't ya?"

But Suzanne couldn't answer. The man, who had been kissing her, had her head pressed back, flat onto the bed, and his hips thrusting into her face. Randy could see that the guy was literally fucking Suzanne's mouth, driving roughly against her face with each thrust. He smashed against her, burying her nose into his black pubic hair, as he shoved his long cock deep down her throat.

Randy sat in front of the television, totally hypnotized by the scene in front of him. Three black men were fucking his wife and she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. Thinking about it, he had never seen his wife come before. He always closed his eyes, lost in his own climax. Now, for the first time he was watching his wife have an orgasm. The black man who earlier had his cock stuffed deep into Suzanne's mouth, now held his long cock in his hand and was ejaculating on her face. Streams of sticky, white semen spewed from the bulbous head of his cock and fell into the her open mouth. Cum strands coated her mouth and face as she licked and swallowed, working to devour as much of the torrent as she could catch.

"Ummmmm, that's sooo good!" Suzanne moaned. "Sooooooo GOOOOOOOODD! YEEESSSS!! SHOOOT IT IN MEEEE!! PUMP THAT BLACK CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!" she shrieked, and started shaking and jerking, as her first orgasm overtook her.

Randy could see Suzanne's mouth fall open and her eyes roll back and close as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. The black man between her legs was straining and grunting as she thrashed beneath him, his ass cheeks hard and clenched as he pumped his juice deep into her.

"Yeah, you really like black cock, don't ya bitch?" the man said, pulling his throbbing cock out of Suzanne's now gaping hole. He grabbed his still rigid cock and slapped it several times against Suzanne's cunt, causing several gleaming droplets to cum to fly from the head of his cock.

"Don't ya, slut!" he demanded.

"Yes," Suzanne answered, still gasping for air and lapping at the covering of semen dripping from her mouth. "Yes, I'm just a blonde slut, who loves black cock. Please, I want more," she begged.

The man who had been kissing and mauling her tender tits, drug her body up off of the bed and pulled Suzanne back down on top of him, as he now lay on his back.

"You never been lipped fucked by a black man, have you bitch? Well you about to be. All you white bitches love it. Now turn around!" he ordered.

Randy was in pain as he watched the screen. He felt guilty about the incredible erection in his pants as he had watched this pseudo-rape of his wife. Making it worse was that fact that she was obviously loving it, coming like some cheap whore as she orgasmed from the black cock in her. He quickly stripped his pants and shirt off and now stood naked in the dark room, in front of the glowing television, stroking his stiff member and watching his wife on the screen.

Suzanne shifted herself and was now sitting backwards on top the man, straddling his hips and facing directly into the camera. Randy could see the first man's cum beginning to drip and run from Suzanne's swollen, pink labia.

"Now take my cock, bitch, and press it between your fat cunt lips," he instructed.

Suzanne did as she was told and pushed the rigid giant black rod deep between her vaginal folds. As she wedged the massive penis into her sex folds, her swollen cunt lips spread apart and wrapped around the black pole.

"Okay, slut, you gonna fuck up and down on my dick and rub it against that hot clit of yours. See, you ain't never done this cause you never had a big, black dick to do it with. Little, tiny white dicks ain't never gonna do no good lip fuckin'," he said. " Now get bouncin', bitch."

Randy watched as Suzanne did as told. Suzanne begin to push and grind her hips up and down, pressing the 14 inch cock hard against her cunt lips, spreading them wide as she began to ride. While the giant black cock never went inside her, she rode it's entire length, pressing it firmly between her spread pussy lips, the cum inside her providing even more juice to the slippery pit between her legs. Soon it was obvious that the grinding friction of the rigid black cock against her clit was leading her to yet another orgasm. Suzanne's tit's bounced and jiggled as she violently began to rock her body.

"That's it bitch! Fuck that cock," the black man exhorted, now gripped by the frenzy of the beautiful blonde sliding on his pole.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" they both seemed to scream at the same time, as the huge dick that pressed deep between Suzanne's spread slit exploded, sending jets of milky cum up into the air and falling onto her sweating stomach.

Randy stared at the screen and deep into his wife's passion contorted face, as her body shook from the pleasure. He watched his wife's abdomen muscles shake and contract in spasms, her body jolted by shock after shock from her over stimulated clit. Randy stroked his hard penis and watched with fascination as the other two black men lifted his limp wife off of the bed and onto her feet, directly in front of the camera.

"All right, hold her," one of them ordered. "I want to do this before the others get here."

At that, one man slipped behind the exhausted Suzanne, forced his massive arms over hers and pulled her arms back behind her back. With her arms pinned behind her back, Suzanne's firm breasts stuck erotically straight out towards the camera.

"I told you slut that you'd never forget this night. So now we gonna mark you so there won't be no doubt. Cause I can tell, you gonna be getting a lot of black cock after tonight," one of the men said, grabbing one of her breasts and pinching hard on her nipple.

"You scream and I'll make it really hurt. Now shut the fuck up!" he ordered.

He produced a shiny object that Randy first thought to be a gun, but soon realized it was a tool for piercing. He watched as the black man pierced first one of his squirming wife's beautiful nipples and then the other. He saw the man open a brown envelope with a large heart drawn on it and take out two heavy stainless steel rings and roughly insert them into Suzanne's newly pierced nipples. Randy shook his head, trying the clear the alcohol from his brain. Those hoops! He'd seen them before. Those were the nipple rings Suzanne was wearing tonight in the maid outfit. What else? What else? There was something else in the picture, he thought! But his clouded brain couldn't grasp it. It was lost in the TV screen's swirling image as new motion filled the picture.

The three black men stripped Suzanne's stockings off and lifted her, sobbing and moaning, onto the bed. They then tied the stockings around each of her knees, pulled her legs back and apart, and tied the other end off to the hotel bed headboard. Then her hands were also tied above her head. Suzanne was now firmly tied to the bed, her legs hoisted up and apart, her hips were raised in the air as one on the men stuffed a pillow beneath her. The video image zoomed in and focused on Suzanne's swollen cunt lips as they filled the screen, dripping with cum. Suzanne was whimpering desperately now, but Randy couldn't tell if it was from the piercing or the impending new sexual assault, as four more blacks came into the hotel room and onto the TV screen.

"Damn, man!" one of the newcomers shouted. "Look at that hot, white bitch. Looks like you boys already had some fun with that."

Oh, yeah," the one who had pierced Suzanne replied. "This one is a hot slut for black cock, no doubt about it. You boys just jump right in."

And Randy watched, as a procession of black men crawled between his wife's legs and savagely fucked her, while she remained tied to the bed. Soon the men tired of the process and one said, "Damn boys, we don't need to tie her. Jus' look at her. She wants us to fuck her."

It was true, Randy could tell just looking at the screen. Suzanne was writhing on the bed, ankles in the air, moaning and lewdly thrusting her hips against some invisible cock. Flowing rivulets of semen now freely dripped from the stretched and gaping slit between her legs and spilled onto the bed.

"Oh, yes, please fuck me, all of you!" she groaned, and within seconds she was untied and on her knees in the bed, her ass sticking straight up in the air. Reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart, Suzanne offered invitingly, "Want to fuck me in my ass?"

Randy could see his wife's pink, puckered anal bud shining between her spread ass mounds as she slipped first one finger into her tight elastic ring and then another. "Well?" she said, now beginning to tilt her hips forward and back, working her two fingers deeper into her expanding asshole. "How about some of that black cock in my ass?"

Randy stroked his cock faster as a black man moved quickly up onto the bed, dipped his gigantic member into her sopping cunt and gathered some of the slippery juices onto his cock. Randy watched on the screen as the man pressed the swollen knob of the enormous ebony prick against his wife's puckered opening and jammed his cock deep into her ass. One thrust, two, and by the third time, the man's massive dick was buried to the hilt in Suzanne's ass.

"Yeeeeesssss, fuck my hot ass!! Pump your black cock deep in me!" she wailed.

Suzanne and the man bucked and pumped together as the bed was soon filled with the other men. Several black cocks soon began working in and out of Suzanne's mouth, one at a time, or occasionally both, filling her cheeks and causing her blonde head to snap abruptly to and fro. Another man had wriggled beneath Suzanne and with amazing ease, slipped a huge cock into her dripping cunt and soon was in a synchronous dance with the man above, double penetrating the hot white slut between them. The blonde was now brimming with black cock, one in her asshole, one in her cunt and two in her mouth.

The sight of blonde Suzanne, slut Suzanne, his wife Suzanne, stuffed with black cocks and moaning with pleasure was too much for Randy. He furiously pounded his rod into his fist as his seed shot forward and splattered onto the television screen. Streams of white, slippery goo dripped down the screen and onto the floor as Randy turned the tape off, unable to watch any more.

Chapter 6

The two weeks that followed were days and nights filled with misery for Randy. He no longer made the slightest effort to get the electronics company started. He simply gave up on the business. He either sat by the phone, hoping that Phil or Arlene would call and invite him over to see Suzanne again, or made a weak attempt at running, usually passing numerous times in front of his neighbor's drive. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of Suzanne. And he often did. He could see flashes of the blonde hair outside the house and around the pool. She had that damn blonde wig on, he thought, continually trying to remind him of his affair with Denise.

Randy's decline into his drunken hell had all started that wretched night two weeks ago - that night of seeing his wife first as a French maid and then watching her in the videos. Those wretched videos, he thought to himself – those wretched…, no, those incredible videos, that were designed to punish him for cheating on Suzanne. And Suzanne's payback had been venomous. What would she do if she found out about all of the other women he'd cheated on her with, he wondered?

He remembered the first tape and the vision of his wife in that damn blonde wig fucking a group of men in Phil and Arlene's living room. And there was the second tape that Suzanne gave to him showing a staged rape of the bimbo Suzie Q by the black men in a hotel. That first night he had been unable to watch that tape all the way through. Since then he'd watched it hundreds of times, memorizing every expression of pleasure on his wife's face, every moan of passion she made, every thrust of black cock into her soft openings.

12