A wife relents

Story Info
The wife enjoys Apres ski.
5k words
3.8
27k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had talked about it; would we prefer a threesome with a woman or a man? Sadie always said that I must want two women; every man does. She knew from the videos that I played for her that it was always two men and a woman that I preferred. A few months ago she challenged me to show her some videos of 2 women and a man. I pandered to her and after a neck and body massage one night gave her the iPad with a video to watch whilst I went down on her. She's generally still during this and the joke is I have to check she's awake. She does get really wet, but she is a cock whore. Oral is only ever the first course. The truth is oral winds her up to need cock; it's not enough in its own right.

So, after playing her with my tongue and fingers I smoothed my way up her body and my hard cock slipped into her sex. We had married person sex. She came several times and then gave me a lovely hand job. After a quick clean up, and when were back in each other's arms with a bit of a glow, I asked her what she thought of the video.

She was lukewarm about it. She would like to get some action, but couldn't see she would want to give another woman head, or kiss her breasts, or wank her off. In fact, she said she realised she preferred the mfm video. Of course I played down what a result I thought that was.

We are not constant porn users and so a month or so went by before I showed any more porn to Sadie. The point here is: you know what's going to happen if Sadie is in the mood, not tired and you show the right video. You are in for a top night. It's an impossible combo to achieve more than twice a year. She watched the video of two men fucking a woman (one of those well filmed 'amateur' ones) and was already flush before my cock got anywhere near her pussy. Sadie liked to suck my cock while we watched porn. I can never see if she is actually watching the movie, but I can pick up on the mirroring of pace and activity if she is. So if she isn't, I still know too.

She seemed to be enjoying the video that involved the lady in it being confident and getting lots of cock. Sadie knows I like a good dripping pussy shot and took me to the edge as the lady had cum leaking from her perfect pussy. Sadie asked if I would want to fuck her if her pussy was leaking cum like that, and I shot my load. Sadie laughed at me and wiped herself clean. My cock was semi-hard and she pulled me on top of her to get her off.

Sadie is a monster when she needs to come. She won't take no for an answer. To make myself hard and to get her off, I whispered to her about seeing her playing with two cocks and cum leaking out of her. Even though I wasn't proper hard, she still came a couple of times.

Later that week whilst 'researching' new mfm porn to watch and fantasising again; I realised that I had the best chance ever to get her over the edge of fantasy into reality. Sadie had rejected mff and was clear about mfm videos making her way more randy. So what was the play? I still couldn't see it. Whenever we actually had talked about it, it always ended up with, "you are all the cock I need" conversation. That's fine and reassuring. Then there is the whole STD thing too. So why would you take that risk? So I had no plan and doubts too.

So I let it go. I thought about getting a dildo to simulate double penetration, but Sadie is openly opposed to toys. Sadie is like most women, ridiculously horny on a few occasions per year, happy to make love every week and available for other sex acts depending upon tiredness and a variety of other non specific factors that I struggle to fathom. Getting the stars to align seemed beyond wishful thinking and so I just kept the dream alive with the videos that you find on various websites. To be fair Sadie played along every time.

A couple of years went by and then one day on a skiing holiday in Austria we found ourselves in a hot tub with two guys from Denmark. They were fit guys drinking small bottles of beer. Their English was perfect and they were so polite. Sadie warmed to them and was absorbed discussing the snow and the mountains. I could see the boys eyeing Sadie's body as she left the hot tub to fetch more beer. She knew it too. They invited us to join them for dinner and we agreed. Whilst we were getting ready I teased Sadie about her Danish boys and said I'd be relaxed if she wanted to fuck one of them. I said it to wind her up. Quick as a flash though she said she would be disappointed if she couldn't have both. Touché!

We met them as agreed in a small bar, brimming with Apres ski Europeans. Steph and Kris were with another guy, Henri.

It turned out they had all come on holiday together. Any hopes I might have had seemed to be dashed. I signed "3" at her with my fingers and she screwed up her face. I laughed; what else could I do?

The meal was fine and Sadie was the centre of attention. No surprise there; she is the definition of an English MILF; really pretty, slim with visible abs and small breasts. The sort of women you want to pick up and carry off. Truth is, if you tried she would outrun you, if she wanted to...

There was alcohol, but we weren't drinking that much. So when the guys suggested pool after the meal, we just went with it. There were a few shots when Sadie had to stretch over the table and the conversation subsided for a moment, but nothing that really signposted what could happen. Henri turned out to be the joker and was the one trying to put Sadie off her shots and then trying to help her frame her shots. I let it go. It might make Sadie hot for me later.

Eventually we all turned our thoughts to the next day's skiing and returned to the hotel. We went to our chalet and had a brief kiss, then fell asleep. The skiing the next day was good and at lunch I teased Sadie about her three friends and asked if I could video her with one of them, pointing to the trusty GoPro. She said sure and I'd better make sure the batteries were charged as she couldn't choose between them and wouldn't like to offend by leaving someone out. She knew that made me hot and and touched my semi-hard cock under the table through my salopettes in the crowded lodge. It was just to briefly tease me and reassure herself that she hadn't lost her touch.

Skiing days quickly follow a pattern and so it was no surprise when we found the guys in the hot tub. Sadie was wearing a slightly more revealing costume but that might have been my imagination. The guys' stolen glances weren't in my imagination though.

The invite for a meal in their chalet put Sadie on the spot and I was laughing inside. It seemed so natural and probably was. We all got on so well.

Sadie did seem to take a long time to get ready and did look and smell gorgeous. I did teasingly check that she had knickers on and play with her sex as we embraced before we popped to the guys' chalet. She was nicely wet as a consequence and I was a bit excited too. All the guys made a fuss of Sadie when she arrived, kissing her on the cheeks and squeezing her. I got away lightly with handshakes.

Dinner was Italian and Steph took the credit for that. The wine flowed and the conversation was filled with wise cracks as the guys teased each other about their performance on the hill. Sadie asked who was the best skier and this discussion went on for ages. Steph eventually conceded that it wasn't him, but asserted he was the better lover. This came out of nowhere and took the evening in a completely different direction. The upshot was that the guys all declared they were the best. I took my a deep breath and with a fast beating heart stated, there was only one way to prove it: evidence.

They were slow on the uptake, unlike Sadie, who had immediately shot me a meaningful look. When pressed I simply suggested that a woman's account was required. Again they missed the easy hook. When they couldn't settle that I suggested that Sadie would be the judge.

They were silent and I seized the moment to say that, we were an established loving couple and not into the scene, but it had been a fantasy that I might watch Sadie with another man, and she always got off on that fantasy too. Sadie was not contradicting me. She didn't look mad; in fact she looked interested.

All eyes turned to Sadie. She looked embarrassed and then said, "Ok, but I want my husband to be in charge. He knows my boundaries. Listen to him as he knows my body. I don't come easily and with 4 cocks I expect to come a lot".

She turned to me and said, "I'm only doing this once so get that camera and I want you to tell me exactly what to do. I don't want to miss anything out."

You have to know Sadie to appreciate what she was saying: I'll do it willingly and you better make sure I have the best time ever. You also better make sure I'm safe. Passing control to me was her way of saying, "I don't know where to start".

Our lodge was 2 minutes away. I decided to brief the guys on some ground rules and let them start in my absence. The ground rules were simple: I decide who and how Sadie is pleasured. Sadie will use a safe word "Toblerone" if she wants to stop. We all laughed and it lightened the tension. I said that the guys must all check that they were clean because nothing offends more than a cheesy member and that if in doubt to take a shower. All three readily agreed. Ladies come first and that anyone who broke the rule would be out. Condoms were essential for all. They readily agreed. I posed one final restriction: the largest member would go last.

I said I was going to get the camera and that they were welcome to renew their welcomes to Sadie with kissing and dancing in my absence. I headed for the door and took the key out of the back of the door with me. I didn't want to be filming through a window on my return.

Of course the guys were being perfect gents; someone had clearly even been for a shower as Steph was only in a towel. I encouraged all 3 to shed their clothes. Being Danes, they didn't even question this and it was immediately evident that Sadie was going to be spoilt rotten. They were no Tiny Tim cocks.

Steph stepped forward to kiss Sadie and press his naked body against her. She pushed into him and as they kissed Kris and Henri helped her strip. I got it all on the GoPro.

Sadie turned and Steph kissed the back of her neck fondling her naked breasts. When a hand went between her thighs I was filming her form from the front and she visibly shook. Her knees buckled a little

I told the guys to carry her to the biggest bed in the house. She was laid upon it and in a moment of modesty crossed her ankles. I filmed her for a moment and her attendants. It was suddenly clear that Kris would be going last. I reminded them that they must all make Sadie come and that condoms were essential. From nowhere some appeared.

I asked for someone to kiss Sadie whilst another made their way to licking her pussy. Sadie's eyes were closed and there was quite a flush on her chest already. There was no doubt in my mind that Sadie was entirely enjoying this.

The sensual load in the air was heavy with Sadie having her sex licked and teased, whilst a soft mouth engaged with hers and hands teased her nipples. I announced another rule, there must always be 3 cocks available to please Sadie and shed my clothes too. I took Sadie's hands in my mine and placed each on a rock hard cock. She automatically gripped them and without hesitation started wanking them. It was Kris kissing her and it was awkward for her to wank him and be kissed, so her hand moved to cupping his balls. Her other hand was at a more relaxed angle with Henri's cock and his foreskin was peeled back now. She knows how to work a cock or two.

I smiled. So this was how it was going to work: I would set the scene and she would grow emboldened and make it her personal dream in the details. I made sure to get plenty of video.

Steph came up for air and I announced, I just want a moment to let Sadie taste my cock as a prelude to what is to come. In fact, I kissed her lovingly knowing there was a risk that if I did it again that night I would taste the smell of another mans desire or seed. I gulped and pushed my cock down towards her mouth. It was a comedy moment, my cock was too hard to be bent down and I ended up just rubbing it along her lips and cheek.

Sadie smile and I motioned to Steph to work his way up. Both Kris and Henri gave Steph some space, but Sadie didn't miss a beat on their cocks. Steph grabbed a rubber and rolled it down his cock. He added some lube (I have no idea where that came from). He looked into Sadie's eyes and actually asked if he could fuck her. She laughed and said, "ask him," meaning me.

I said, "The job is to make her come."

He started kissing her, properly like you would a woman you want to please. All the time rubbing his cockhead over her sex. I filmed his cock pushing her lips apart and sliding into her. There was an arching of her back and a tiny gasp. My wife was being unfaithful, but within the bounds of our loving relationship. My cock was fit to burst and I knew she would know this. Not that she was thinking about me with one cock stretching her pussy walls and one in each hand.

Sadie did ask in a husky voice, "Are you getting all this?"

I replied, "Hell yeah".

Steph was slowly ploughing in and out of Sadie. She dropped one of the cocks in her hand to slow him. I explained to Steph that he was going to have to find the right spot with his cock and push it over that spot repeatedly.

I said, "Let Sadie guide you".

I was giving sex advice to my wife's lover. Sadie helped Steph find that spot and she began to clench her pussy on his cock. I knew he had it right when her hand returned to Kris's impressive cock. The foreskin on that beast was back now and it seemed to swell again. Within a couple of minutes the wanking slowed and the panting Sadie filled the air with her strained breathing. Steph was keeping the promise and pushing his cock as hard as he could, pulling on the headboard to increase the contact in her womb.

Sadie didn't hold back; she sounded like she had run for her life as she came for the first time that night. Proper short sharp intakes of breath, punctuated by moans of, "Oh my God".

I said to Steph to fuck her properly now, he started thrusting in and out of her. I know my wife! She came again and again. I told him he was free to cum now and he fucked her hard. She was only thinking of one cock, the other two were still in her hands and the movement of her body resonated through them keeping them hard. Steph came in a loud thrusting way announcing himself and was then still. On top of my wife, covered in sweat and with his cum in a rubber inside of her. I don't know how I didn't come there and then.

Steph rolled off and the guys looked at me for directions. Kris remembered himself and gestured to Henri. Henri asked for direction and Sadie still had her eyes closed. I put my head to Sadie's and reminded her of the safe word. She said nothing, so I gently rolled her over and ever so gently helped her onto her knees and elbows. I took advantage of the moment to slide my cock inside her used pussy. She gently scolded me. I twitched involuntarily inside her from the excitement. Her pussy was so wet, used but not stretched. Henri was right beside me and before I was off the bed, his cock was sheathed and heading towards that sweet pussy.

I grabbed the camera; I didn't want to miss any of that initial penetration and her reaction. Understanding his role from the earlier lesson Henri was content to push hard into her pussy. I knew he had a tougher gig, and so directed Kris to present his cock to Sadie's mouth. It found her lips quickly and she started licking it. Sadie is a great cock artist; she knows about kissing a cock and licking a cock. Kris suddenly realised that this was going to be a great oral experience. Henri's occasional soft pushes pushed Kris's swollen cock gradually into Sadie's mouth. Henri was being a great lover, reaching round playing with Sadie's nipples too. Soft moans escaped around the cockhead. Steph was suddenly beside us again and I figured that was because his cock was on the rise again.

I gave Sadie an instruction. "I want to film two cockheads in your mouth. Lick Steph hard and play with them both into your mouth. You have seen it on video, so you know what I mean".

She looked at me through sparkling eyes and stopped sucking that big cock for a moment. She was still touching it with her lips as she spoke and said, "Really. Do you want me to have 3 cocks in me like that? You can never unsee that."

I replied, "I want to see it again and again," and waved the camera at her.

She motioned for Steph to join in and Kris gave him so space and sighed as he was forced to watch rather than receive. Steph was quickly uber hard and Kris pushed his cock cback into the arena. Sadie moved from one to the other and was gently rocking back on Henri, who looked on in bliss. His hands were on Sadie's hips now and if it wasn't for the rule I think he would have been pummelling her. He held back and I licked my thumbs and played with her nipples. Kris had the GoPro and was filming this cock swallowing.

Later when I watched that tape it was clear that Kris was getting more attention. I admire that in a woman, knowing what she wants. Soon enough the two cockheads were being squeezed into the same mouth and Sadie's breaths became more snatched. The pace of the cock in her pussy increased too, I couldn't be sure who was doing that out of the four of them.

Steph relented and on that sign Sadie collapsed onto the bed with Henri following her collapse and not losing any of his purchase inside her. Kris however, understandably, didn't want to be left out and rubbed his cock over Sadie's face and mouth. This was genius as I alone knew how tough Sadie found it to come with a man in that position. The sheer sexual tension of that cock on her face pushed her into orgasm. As she came Kris slipped that cock in her mouth and the cock in her sex began smashing at her g spot. She was coming in waves; her breath was snatched and she was quietly screaming. It was a scream that she makes at home, when she doesn't want the whole house to know what's happening, but she can't keep the emotions in.

I don't know how many times she came, I just hoped Kris was still filming properly. I took the camera and high fived Henri. I could only whisper, "Cum on her back". He bucked away for a minute or two, Sadie was no longer coming and he pulled out, lost the rubber and shot an impressive load of cum over her back. Kris had backed off at some stage too.

I suggested a quick break and the guys broke open a few beers. Sadie's head came up after a minute or two. Henri's cum was pooled in the small of her back and drips were running off her sides. I kissed her and reminded her of the safe word again.

She smiled and said, "Carry on. Make the most of this".

She asked if I had come already and was surprised that I hadn't.

She said, "I know this is your ultimate fantasy, don't worry I'm loving it too".

She turned and started talking to the guys. I realised they had been giving us space to talk and recant if we wanted. Realising that we weren't going to stop they came and sat around her, feasting on her body and the cum dripping off her. She had hold of Kris's big cock before even he realised I think and it quickly responded to her grip.

Sadie looked to me for direction and I said, "Something like that has to be ridden".

Kris laughed and lay on the bed, Sadie mounted his body and the cum on her back slid down between her cheeks and some of it dropped onto Kris's balls. I instructed her to move back on forth on Kris to prepare herself for the girth by rubbing that cock against his body along her pussy lips.

Filming from behind I could see the cum trail on her back running down her crack onto Kriss cock and lubricating their pleasure. I described to Sadie what I was filming and she asked if I wanted to come on her back too. She was suggesting my cum would be used to lube her pussy ready for, and by Kris's cock.

12