A Wife Submits

Story Info
To a young man.
9.5k words
4.23
191k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy Mortimer was settled down for the night, half way down her second, and last glass of her favourite white wine, book in hand, soft music, lights fairly low, and a nice warm fire. She had finished talking to her husband, and she was feeling a bit horny. They had joked about what they would like to be doing right now, instead of being 800 miles apart.

"I would have you tied to the bed you beautiful sexy lady," he had said, "and I would tickle terribly, and make you beg me to make love to you." Nancy had told him she would take a piece of rope to bed with her when she went, and imagine him doing just that, and get her tiny vibrator out to envision his words.

Darren had apologised for his sudden departure, it didn't happen very often and it was only when his firm was desperate for him to sort things out on site. It was Friday night, their 6th wedding anniversary and he had to be away. And it would probably be Monday night before he returned, possibly even into Tuesday.

They had said goodnight, and his parting words had been, and most unusually for him to speak this way. "And when I get back Nancy Mortimer, you can get ready for the biggest screwing you have ever had, ropes and all!" Nancy had put the phone down and giggled, saying to herself, 'I'm going to hold him to that, I quite like the idea.' Now she was sexually hot!

The children were in bed and fast asleep, she had put them to bed and 8pm and now it was almost 9.30. Nancy was wearing only a pair of skimpy panties; they were the only type she owned. She was a full time exponent in the art of keeping her man happy and guessing, with her sexy, silky, and lacy underwear. On top of that she had on her silk knee length dressing gown.

It was white, Darren liked her in white and black, a black border all around it, and the belt was also black. She looked sexy in it, Nancy looked sexy in anything. It was wrapped over her luscious body and tied off with a bow.

Nancy was an extraordinary woman, she was of a long ago Mexican ancestry, and she had been blessed with the light brown hue to her skin, when she sun bathed she turned a glorious golden brown. Her hair was jet black, it touched her shoulders, it was thick and luxurious, and hung like the silk she regularly wore.

Her face was magical, huge wide and dark eyes that could suck a man in and drown him. Over those were high eye brows, arching like waves as they tailed away. A pert little nose, and below that were her lips, dark, sensuous, and full of promise when she smiled, they were full and inviting. Behind them was her pink little tongue, which she loved to poke out at people in a childish way, and her teeth were white and even. And at only 5ft and a bit, she could play the child very easily.

She had met Darren while still engaged to another man, but she knew Darren was the one for her, or if not, her present beau certainly now wasn't. He was two years older than her, and they courted for 18 months before tying the knot. Nancy was more adventurous than he was; it was her that had taught him, rather than the other way round when it came to sex.

Now they were matching lovers, and liked to try different scenarios, including the odd bit off bondage, both ways. Nancy would drive him crazy, teasing him, refusing to make him cum, making him wait, even leaving him alone for a time. Darren loved and hated that in equal measures.

She scratched her nipples each in turn, it made her shudder violently, it made her wonder if she ought to get up the stairs and relieve herself. Just about then a large black car drew up near her home, a man exited, carrying a large bunch of red roses, he knew they were her favourite, and would certainly gain him admittance into her house.

He walked the 50 or so yards to her door, took a deep breath, stood tall and knocked, he didn't ring the bell. He knew she had children and was banking on the fact that they would be in bed by now and fast asleep. It was dark outside too, so him appearing at her door when her husband was away all weekend would keep him from being noticed, unless there was a very nosy neighbour keeping a watch.

Nancy heard the knock, wondered why whoever it was hadn't rung the bell, then she thought, 'ah yes of course, the children, they don't want to waken them.' She peeked through the window and saw him standing there, and she also espied the roses. It excited her, 'Darren must have sent them!' she told herself excitedly.

She put her shapely bare feet into a pair of high heeled sandals that gave her that stop traffic look. Nancy opened the door with a smile painted on her lovely face; to say Nancy was radiant when she smiled understated it greatly.

Then she saw who it was, it was Darren's underling at the office, Mark Taylor, he was Darren's protégé, 19 years old, a good looking boy, Darren had taken him under his wing and was teaching him everything he knew. She had met him several times and quite liked him. In her womanly way she was sure that when the time came, he would be more than able to give a girl a good time.

"Mark?" she said, "what are you doing here at this time of night, and those flowers, who, or what are they for?" Then Nancy remembered her manners and said, "Oh I'm so sorry, please come in Mark." Phase one he thought happily.

"Mr Johnson," The owner of their company, he said, "asked me to buy you flowers and have them delivered to your door by way of an apology for sending Darren away at such short notice," he told her. 'Good God, just look at her, what a gorgeous sexy woman she is, I just hope Darren was telling me the truth about her.' He said to himself.

Nancy led him into her sitting room; he had been here before so he knew the layout. "I thought I would bring them personally rather than have some obscure person arriving with them," he told her. Nancy was very impressed by is fortitude, she took them from him, and kissed his cheek to thank him.

"I'll put them in a vase and water Mark, please excuse me for a moment?" and she went off with his eyes glued to every bit of her as she waltzed out. Her perfect legs carrying her fabulous ass, her body shape encased in the superbly thin dressing gown that told the world of what she had. And Nancy's hair was up in a clip at the back of her head.

"Just perfect for it!" he told himself, he was already steeling himself for the action he was about to take. He had lusted after her from the moment he had set eyes on her, she had fixed him with hers and he almost disintegrated. His imagination had run wild at times, thinking of taking her luscious body, kissing those wonderful lips, seducing her, maybe even against her will.

And Mark was about to do just that, he would wait if he had to, until she was in the position he wanted her to be in, and that was with her back to him. He considered following her into the kitchen, but the sofa he needed first off wasn't in there was it, it was here in her sitting room.

She came back with the vase in her hands, 'PERFECT!' he shouted in his head; he had removed his coat and was now in just his shoes, shirt and trousers, he had undone the belt of them. She smiled at him, he could almost feel her lips on his, her body in his hands, and his thick young cock buried to the hilt in her.

'No going back Mark, not now, this will probably never happen again, one chance, one time only!' Nancy put the vase on the table at the side near the sofa; she preened them, and Marks arms encircled her. She gasped a little; not understanding what was going on, then Marks mouth closed over her ear and sucked it in. His tongue poked as far in as he could get it. He sucked hard, he tongued it hard.

Nancy's legs almost gave way, this and having her nipples scratched with finger nails, was Darren's way to her pussy and body, even if, on an odd occasion she had said no! "Mark, please, what are you... Mark, please don't, Mark, please stop..." She was trapped; she tried to pull away, to remove the already tormenting tongue and mouth from her ear.

It was already nearly too much, she did struggle, but he held her still and continued the demolition of her sensitive ear. "Please Mark, Oh please don't..." she was trying to free herself but he had her good and tight. He was at least a foot taller than her and outweighed her by about 80lbs.

Then Mark performed the coup de gras, he slipped his hand down, tugged the bow, and her dressing gown opened just enough for it. He put his hand in, looked over her shoulder at the same time and scratched a nipple, then the other. It was too much; Nancy couldn't bear it at all. He scratched and itched until she just gave in to it. She had never been able to resist this, and she had never told any boy she had met apart from her first lover, and Darren.

No one else knew she was a toy to be played with at will when she was subjected to this. Nancy slumped against him, her body was suddenly on fire, her pussy slithered into action, her ear was undoing her completely along with her nipples, and they were transporting her to infidelity.

'Darren, you big idiot,' Mark grinned delightedly to himself as he continued to suck and lick Nancy's ear, he swapped quickly to the other one, and Nancy nearly collapsed. His prick, hard and ready, was pressing into Nancy's increasingly submissive back; she couldn't cope with what he was doing to her. There was no option but to give into it, and him.

It had all started accidentally and very innocently on Marks part. Mark had asked Darren, Nancy's loving husband, for guidance about a year ago, on the best way to approach a woman. When it came to women, how to seduce them, get them on board, kiss the best way, touch them the best way.

And a week ago Darren had told Mark of his secret with his wife. He had actually told Mark, he had told him about his cast iron way of getting her. "And that if a man, any man," he had said, "force kissed and sucked Nancy's ear, and then scratched her nipples, then that man would without doubt, get 100% lucky, believe me, I know what I'm talking about," he had told an incredulous Mark.

He had questioned Darren laughingly, getting him to explain again, "I don't believe you Darren," he had said. Darren repeated, a little more luridly for him, all he had to do to defeat his wife completely; he assured him that what he was telling him was true.

"But whatever you do Mark, don't even think of mentioning it to Nancy the next time you see her, she'll kill me!" he had sniggered, and clapped Mark on the back, not realising he was literally handing his gorgeous wife over to the young virile and brave young man. Now Mark had control of her, and he was thanking his lucky stars for Darren's silly admission.

He kept up his onslaught on her ears and nipples, and when he slipped his hand down, and slid it into her panties the 19 year old mugger, for that in reality, was what he was, and he was now fully mugging his mentor's wife. He found a deliciously wet slit with his finger, and it was all over as Nancy moaned aloud when he touched her clit.

Still keeping his mouth on her ear and still sucking he guided her blindly to her sofa, he lay down with her and turned her to him, scratching her nipples even more he kissed her lips. They were every bit as good, and in fact better than he had imagined them to be.

Mark quickly ripped her panties at the sides making her gasp again, and with unsaid arousal. He undid his trousers, he wasn't wearing shorts, he wanted nothing in the way of the first quick fuck if he got that far, he had decided. His cock popped out and he was ready, he kissed Nancy's neck, she mewled, it was actually a feeble protest. She didn't want to make love to another man, but there was nothing she could do, her body and soul overrode her objections completely.

Getting over her Mark slid straight into the waiting wet through sopping cunt he had craved for over a year. Then he took her ear again, sucking it, licking it, poking his tongue in it, and now any possible protest would be negated for good, she was his to fuck and screw any way he wanted from now on.

"Oh Ooooh Oh Mark, what are you... Oh Mark, you... Please, Oh no, Oh please Mark... hmmmm... Argggggh, Oh Mark Oh Mark, Hmmmmmm," she whimpered sexily. Her legs fell over his ass, and her arms went around him, it was show of acceptance, of submission to the powerful young man. His cock did the rest, she fed on it, her body dined on the meat of it, her soul rejoiced on it.

If there was one thing Nancy did like it was playing the submissive little girl, being made to do what the big nasty man in her fantasy world told her, and made her do. And now she was playing that role for real. The big nasty man was screwing her against her will, but her body said yes, and her pussy and extremities agreed totally with it.

She held herself against him, tight, not letting go, she now had no intention of letting go as the thick young cock pounded her, she came, then she came again. Thud thud thud, Marks prick was doing everything to her she didn't want, but was desperate to have, and it was making her cum like never before.

Mark kissed her, Nancy saw it coming and she parted her lips, pursed them and met his kiss with her own. She murmured into his mouth, she was well past the point of no return, she would cope with the afters later, right now her whole being was in dire need to be fucked and hard with it!

"Harder Mark, make love to me harder, it was a plea, a demand." He increased his domination of the moment by simply nearly breaking her in half with his stout and strong thick prick.

"More Mark more," she whispered needful to him, eyes closed, lips locked, her nails bringing blood out of his back. He was in sheer unadulterated wonderful agony as her nails dug deep and raked him. "Go for it Mark, hurt me, hurt me, go Mark, do it to me, do it harder and harder and harder, faster Mark, do it faster, pleeeeease!" Mark did, he absolutely hammered her to bits, bringing out muffled wailing from the dark beauty below him. Nancy came and came, weeping grateful things into his neck, she crushed him to her.

Mark reared up, he had been so concentrated on Nancy, any thought he had had about his cumming had been forgotten. But now it was his turn, his face grew bright red, his body hardened for the last crushing thrust into her and he blew like a whale at sea. Nancy tried desperately to tell him not to cum in her, her and Darren were trying for number three.

But she failed, she was unable to speak, as the huge jets of Marks thick powerful and very potent cum flooded every bit of Nancy's very forgiving pussy, and willingly accepted it all, she felt her womb sucking in all it could. And that made her cum again.

They both fell into each other, Marks cock softening and Nancy's pussy still sucking him in; to milk all the young seed he could deliver into it. Breathing heavily, they loved each other, sharing soft loving kisses, he snared her ears, he made her whimper with the lust still within her. They ended up facing each other laid on their sides, and shared deep kisses.

Nancy and Darren were expert lovers with each other, but Mark had shown her something new, true power over another person, Mark had shown her his power, and Nancy had given in to all of it. Her legs still around him, her arms on his neck, she leaned in for a real sweet loving kiss.

"Mark," she breathed into his mouth, "I don't understand, how did you know, how do you know that I am helpless when that's done to me?" referring to her ears and nipples. He looked at her, then told his tale.

"I have wanted you for a year Nancy, ever since I first saw and met you. I want to love a woman like you, be with a woman like you, and serve a woman like you." He said, he was a little reticent, but lying now would only exacerbate the argument within him. "Darren and I got to talking about women, this and that, how to, how not to, you name it we talked about it. He told me a lot of things I didn't know. And then he told me about you, I didn't believe him at first, I asked him to explain what he meant again, and he did."

Nancy looked him as if he had two heads," he actually told you about me like that, about us like that, what we did, or what he does to get his own way, please tell me Mark that he didn't?" But she saw the look on his handsome face and she knew that Darren had.

"So you decided to try your luck hey, well, well done Mark, you must be really pleased with your little self!" She was angry now, but more so with Darren for letting their sex life become public.

"Nancy, somehow or other I would have looked for a way to do this, I probably wouldn't have succeeded, but I would have tried, please don't be angry." He told her. "I know it wasn't the right thing to do, but you are just so sexily gorgeous I had to at least try, even to be able to say to myself that I at least did."

Nancy saw the complete sincerity on his face, and in his eyes, she understood. Nancy could have just about any man she wanted, she knew that. But she was married, she had two children, and she was trying for a third, and she was right in the middle of her hottest part to conceive.

"Mark, this shouldn't have happened, you know it, and I know it, you work for Darren, he looks after you, he shows you, and look how you have repaid him. By seducing me, and making love to his wife, even if it was fantastic," she added with a small smile for him. Mark dived forward when she gave him the smile and got her ear again. Nancy tried desperately to turn away but his speed and agility won the day.

She squirmed against him, saying "No Mark this has to sto... Oh God please Mark not again, no don't Mark pleeeeease?" he scratched her nipples; it was easy as she was almost naked in front of him. "Oh Mark, oh Mark, I can't stand it Mark, it's driving me crazy, please Mark stop...?"

"No chance," he told her, muffling into her ear as he sucked and licked once more. Her nipples were still hard, tender, and utterly responsive again, and totally proactive to his nails and fingers. His breath hot on her ear Nancy succumbed, she hadn't got over the last time yet, she was still on a high rolling sexual wave created by Marks insistent and probing tongue.

Her capitulation was confirmed when she sought for, and got hold of his once more growing prick. It hardened in her hand, they kissed, Nancy knew that this was the end of her fidelity, her marriage vows were broken, and out of the window. The first time she would have been able to insist that Mark had taken her, forced her even, but not now. Now she was willing, she was at the altar of Mark's young thick cock, and she was going to have her own confirmation on it.

As it grew she had one last fleeting thought about her marriage vows, and she heard her say in her own head, 'Hey Ho!' Mark was at her body, feeling, touching, kissing, and caressing, and Nancy loved it. "Can you be quiet?" she asked him, Mark thought he already was, and looked at her quizzically.

"Let's go upstairs Mark, we have a huge king sized bed up there, I'm sure we'll find it more comfortable, don't you?" He grinned joyously. "But you'll have to be gone before 6 am though; the kids get up really early okay? And you must be quiet, we don't want one, or both of them toddling in and seeing mommy being screwed by a handsome young man, and asking for daddy, do we?" Nancy sniggered dirtily.

He laughed and nodded his head, made a zipping motion across his lips with his thumb and finger, silence assured. And he was already getting up. He picked Nancy up in his strong young arms and she was whisked off before she could change her mind. She let out a small squeal, and kissed him.

He dumped the 26 year old gorgeous dark queen softly on her king sized bed, and took off the rest of his clothes. Nancy watched him, he had a terrific body, tall and lean, yet obviously muscular. A charisma floated from him, as young as he was, Nancy thought, he's got it, he's got what girls want.