A Wife Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her new adultery, her marriage vows smashed, none of it entered lovely her head, she was doing what Nancy does, and what came naturally to her, she was in the absolute prime of her sexuality. Rutting, and being rutted was a part of that scenario. Nancy gazed at his prick, it was full of vitality, energy and power, she could see it as if it was steaming off him in a cloud of unbending testament to him.

He got on the bed with his boss's wife, and mounted her in one go, there was no Hmmmming, or Ahhhhing, he was in where it mattered, and he was doing what mattered in the half second it took him to bury his thick young prick deep into Nancy's heavenly twat! Nancy came immediately; she got him in a kind of death grip, arms and legs tight, teeth into his chest as he drove unremittingly back and forth in her.

He was moaning himself, Nancy was groaning, mewling, weeping, begging, and beseeching him. Grunting and humping back at him as hard as she could, she was trying to flatten her pussy against his pubic area. And she didn't care how much it hurt, because hurt and pain was what she was after from him. She made her own pain, he was hell bent on just fucking his boss's beautiful wife, and dumping another load of hot steaming potent cum into her lava heated volcanic pussy.

How they did it they would never know, but Nancy ended up on top of him, on her knees and she went for it. She banged her pussy down at him, driving his cock deeper and deeper. She was losing her senses on him, her mind was melting, she needed cum, and lots of it, and Mark, she knew instinctively, had as much as her manic womb wanted.

Nancy for the first time in her, she was staring into Mark's eyes, he was locked into her, she had the power now. He was at her beck and call. She actually forced a man to cum for her, with her past lovers, and as with Darren, it was a mutual love giving event. But with Mark under her, she knew she had made him cum when his whole body, including her, left the bed. And the feel of his seed billowing forth and filling her womb was what it was all about.

She could feel, and then she could see in her fertile mind, all of his millions of little tadpoles filling her womb and searching for her eggs. And she knew that one of them had wiggled into one, and now she was growing a new life inside her. Mark was the father of her third child; there was no doubt in her mind what so ever.

When they had settled down, euphoria overtaking them, she looked at him, and she saw the father of her new baby. She had been unfaithful, initially forced into it, by her husband's error in telling a very brave and astute young man, of their sexual escapades together. And that young man had suddenly become a faithful wife's sexual conqueror.

And Nancy had no regrets, no compunction what so ever of remorse, she had loved it. And it was because, she admitted to herself, she and Darren had become complacent, they had a good sex life yes. But Mark had opened her eyes in a big way that there was more to life than living in the humdrum world she had been, ignorantly, operating in.

She knew with utter glee that her and Darren would more than benefit from her wild sexual frolics with this vibrant young man. He was years beyond his age in her personal sphere of sex. Nancy pressed her luscious soft body tight against his and told him. Which part of me do you want Mar, Hmmmm?" He dived right to her ear, sucked it all into his hot mouth and laid her flat. A right hook from a boxer couldn't have scored a more direct hit, his nails got her nipples and Nancy didn't care which part of her he got!

Her hand sought his cock, and she moaned loud as her fist closed over it, she pulled at it, wanting it to be where it belonged, hard and deep in her tender loving, and very giving pussy. "On your knees Nancy, I want to fuck you from behind." His use of the profanity also scored a hit, she wasn't used to it, and an enormous tidal wave of lust crashed through her. She flipped herself over and head down, ass up, knees parted, Nancy was ready before he even thought of moving.

Mark got behind her, but he stopped for a moment just to take in the sight before him, to gaze at the rounded light brown buttocks being offered to him on the literal plate! The line of her spine and the contours of her back muscle as it swept up to her bent head. Nancy's hands were already gripping the blankets.

He pushed his prick into his boss's wife's hot cunt for the third time this night. Nancy reached behind her head and removed the clip holding her hair in place, she shook her head, and her hair cascaded down around it like a cloud of thick black silk as it settled like halo. Mark sighed with utter lust as she did it; he took it as a sign of her complete surrender to this, to him, to them.

He fucked at her, to her, and for her, hard, long, deep and with a real determination to make her have as many orgasms as she could garner from him. Nancy had many, too many, it wrecked her. Then Mark did what her husband had never done, he had tried many times over the years, and all unsuccessfully, Nancy had flatly refused to let him do it.

Mark pulled back, took dead aim and shoved his thick meat right into Nancy's exposed and unprotected ass. He had done this to a girlfriend once, and she had exploded in a defence that took him time to subdue. So, he half expected Nancy to fight the intrusion, he knew it would hurt, that pain was the order of the day until the ass in question expanded enough for it to go away.

As soon as he was in and Nancy's knees were firing backwards around his, he threw himself on her. Using his body weight and his strong thighs to keep her pressed into the mattress. His arms went under hers and he gripped her in a wrestling hold, his knees, he forced them between Nancy's and split her legs wide, thus Nancy was fully compromised.

Nancy knew she couldn't cry out, her children were asleep in the room next door; she stuffed the sheets into her mouth, pressed her face into the bed and screamed. Mark saw and heard her, his mouth next to her ear. "Shhhhhh," he told her, "stay still Nancy, relax, try and relax, it'll be okay in a minute, just lie still please." Nancy couldn't speak to answer, the pain was horrendous, she was in agony.

But the overriding factor was her capture, the position she was in, she might have well been tied down, she was that helpless. Mark was pressing deeper and deeper, soon his loins were in full contact with her beautiful ass, he was all in to her. Nancy shook her head, 'No, no, no.' but there was nothing she could do, she was completely taken.

Mark was too strong, and too heavy for her to make it even a small contest, there was none to make. His prick seemed tom have split her right o her spine, but he held his place. Massive tears soaked into her bed sheets. But though Mark was sympathising greatly, he was intent on fucking her ass, and he was also intent on making her like it, and want it again someday.

It was several minutes before he moved, Nancy was lying still now, the severity of the pain was easing. The fullness of her ass was total, she had of course never experienced anything like this, the nearest she had ever got, was to let Darren fool around with his middle finger, and she had found it a bit of a turn on, but she had never told him of that.

Mark's patience was endless, "Are you alright Nancy?" he whispered into her ear, and then he licked it and gave it a big suck. Nancy responded to it, she had to, a moan emitted from her. Mark moved his hips, this caused fear in Nancy, again she shook her head, 'Noooooo.' But the very movement gave her a semblance of relief. She still hadn't removed the sheets from her mouth, she daren't, not yet.

Nancy and her husband had discussed different things they could do in bed, and one of them had been that Nancy was to be tied face down and screwed mercilessly. She had got greatly turned on by it, and had promised Darren that one day soon, maybe when the children were with their grandparents, she would happily go for it.

Now Nancy was, in a way, more than tied down, Mark had her, helpless, and defenceless, his power and control was unarguable. And knew now with utter certainty that Mark was going to screw her mercilessly. A thrill raced through her, she moved under him, her pussy was burning her up. She was getting high on the drug of submission.

Mark moved slightly sideways, then the other way, he was testing her, to see where they were. Nancy moaned into the sheets, she realised the pain had lessened; she hadn't felt it slip away. But that brought its own fear, he would know and then pain would return, she thought.

Her mouth came off the sheets; she turned her head, and whispered defeatedly. "Please Mark, take it out, please, I'll do anything you say, give you anything you want, anything, please?" Mark smiled inside, this what he wanted, the girlfriend whose ass he had fucked the same way had said those very ways. Then he had fucked her, and soon she was going merrily along with it, and she was now a confirmed ass fucking lover.

Mark lifted his body from hers without pulling out, Nancy thought he was getting off, he wasn't, he was readying them both. Her arms, though while she could do nothing with them, moved down and felt for his thighs and ass, she stroked him as much as she could. Mark made a tiny fucking movement, Nancy stiffened, then he made another, Nancy knew somehow what was coming. She gasped, and moaned quietly "Please Mark please, noooooo."

He moved some more, and then began a series of them, Nancy's mouth returned to the sheets, she too was readying herself to be finally and interminably screwed in her ass, she resigned herself to it now, and waited.

Mark lifted and pressed down, he was taking it easy at first, to give her the time to adjust, but he was going to fuck her as tonight, no question. The pain Nancy realised, was almost gone, all she had now was the side splitting feeling of fullness in her ass, it made her want to shit, but she knew that would be impossible.

Mark moved more and more, he was building her up to it, she knew what he was doing, and she couldn't stop it, she had to take it, and he was going to make her agree to it. Mark's cock began its long slow journey out of her ass, but only half way, then he slid it back in, Nancy moaned for the first time. He let go of his arm hold on her, sucked her ear and felt for her nipples.

The instant he did that she was gone, she gave in, pain or no pain she was up, ready and willing, she wanted him. Mark started to fuck her properly; the slickness from her pussy was enough to ease the friction of his cock fucking her virgin ass. Nancy's arms slid sideways, the surest sign from her that it was over. He could do what he wanted with her; there would be no more protesting, no more begging for release.

He fixated on her, he kissed her neck, lightly bit her shoulders, all designed to take her mind off the bits of discomfort she might still be feeling. Then he fucked her, he banged her ass time and time again, Nancy wailed now, her cries muffled by the sheets, but then the most unusual climax hit her. It was one so different it almost cut her in half, she moaned loud and long into the sheets, mewled, Hmmm'd and Ahhhh'd.

Mark wasn't far behind her cumming, he blasted his thick piping hot cum right up, and into her bowels, she climaxed again knowing he had pumped his cum into her ass. Sweat was dripping off her forehead, the tears had dried, her cries had stopped and she wallowed in the climaxes rolling through her like a breeze on a summer's day.

She didn't feel him getting off, and she didn't feel his cock popping out of her plundered rear end. Nancy lay there unable, and not daring to move. The first thing she felt was an arm encasing her, hot lips against her cheek, and a voice saying, "Hi, are you alright Nancy?"

All she could do for the moment was nod her head, her mind, her soul, and her body had been totally defiled by him. He had taken her, used her, made her give in to him, forced her, and had fucked her. And it had all been against her will, she had fought him to the bitter end. Nancy hated him, but the feeling in every pore of her skin, every ounce of her flesh, everything about her was in love with her surrender. The control, the power, the strength, the charisma was more than she could ever have coped with. Nancy gave it all her loving blessing; her life would never be the same again.

At 5am, she was wakened by a little hand shaking her, it was her smallest son, he wanted a wee wee! Nancy gasped in horror, she looked at Mark, he was under the covers. Her son couldn't see him, she slipped out of bed and nearly fell down, her body and ass had been hit by a steam train. She took him out, saw to him and put him back to bed, she hurried back to get Mark out of the house, he was already out of bed putting on his clothes.

He smiled at her, wondering what she was going to say, would she banish him now forever, he didn't know, but he cared about it. She followed him down, Mark got his coat, put it on and turned to most glorious sight, her hair, still silk like swished about her lovely face and he still hadn't seen anything better.

As he passed her to go, he pulled her to him, bit her ear, kissed it and let go and stood back. Now the ball was in her court, he opened the door, she still hadn't spoken. So it's a goodbye then, he wondered somewhat sadly. As he stepped out Nancy said, "They go to bed at eight!" even she couldn't believe she had said that, 'what are you saying Nancy you bloody fool!' she berated herself. But she didn't correct herself either.

Mark smiled, "I'll be here at nine okay," he blew her a kiss and walked away quickly, it gave Nancy no time to call him and tell him not to, he was gone. Nancy went back into her house, and the first thing she did was to get a mirror and check her ass, it felt like it had been torn apart, but she smiled, 'that was damn good Nancy, all these years you've held Darren off, but not now, he wants, he gets!' She had never felt so sore, it would be a long time before that disappeared, she knew that.

She ran a hot bath and was still in there adding more and more hot water, when her children entered singing a nursery rhyme they had learned. During the day she thought hard about what had happened, and she blamed herself as much as Mark, or Darren, she had given in hadn't she, it was her who had taken him to her marital bed wasn't it, and it had been her who had invited Mark back tonight hadn't it? And she knew she would be waiting for him with open arms, her body was a wreck, but, she giggled, he and I will have to put up with it, won't we?

Darren phoned at seven so he could talk to the kids too, she told him to expect a new wife when he came home, "Things are changing Darren," she told him. "There is nothing you and I aren't going to do, or get up to in bed, or anywhere else, right?" Darren put the phone down a very happy man, but he had no idea his protégé was the key, the gas, the fuel for the fire beginning to burn in his beautiful wife, but he would feel the heat from it.

Nancy felt absolute for him, so she couldn't understand why she was so looking forward to seeing Mark again. It just didn't sit right, but, she thought, it was probably the suddenness of what he did, my seduction, and for that, Darren can be blamed for completely. He shouldn't have told Mark and I wouldn't have found myself in my own bed with him. Him and his lovely young big cock! She thought much more dirtily than she should have done. She gave herself a self admonishment, by giving her sore ass a tap with the flat of her hand, she groaned at the ache she still felt.

It had been the wildest sex she had ever had, and Darren would be made to be a regular visitor there from now on. Nancy had never in her life had a climax like the one Mark had given her. It had the same results as usual ones, but it was so absolutely different, that she was already looking to the future for more of them.

She knew she shouldn't have more or less invited Mark to come back that evening, but in the cold light of day, she told herself. 'Well, I'm on my own, so I might have a little fun too, it won't be lasting that long anyway.'' It was a poor excuse and she knew it, but it validated her decision in a way. Nancy spent a very busy day, and by the time the children had their afternoon nap, she too was more than ready to join them for two wonderful hours of deep slumber.

When she woke she felt much better, although there was some numbness around her ass. 'Mark, you bad bad boy you!' she told him, 'I'm never going to get over this,' she laughed ruefully. Nancy did all of her usual routines with her children. And she had already planned what to be wearing when Mark arrived to see her again. But she also knew that no matter what she was wearing, it wouldn't be on her for very long.

By about 8.50 she was ready, the children were asleep, and she had bathed, her silk hair in the finest shape it could be. It was like a cloud of black gossamer as it swayed gently around, it would not be clipped up tonight. Mark would have the honour of it sliding over him while she sucked his thick young cock practically off his body! She laughed aloud to herself; she couldn't wait to swallow his hot devastating spunk.

He arrived right on time, Nancy opened the door just enough for him to enter, and closed it quickly, she was only wearing a pair of her highest black heels, that still didn't put her within 8" of his height, a pair of fishnet stockings. A very fine suspender belt, and a pair of even finer thong panties, Higher up was the half cup bra that hardly contained her full high tits, with her nipples fighting to get out. Over all of that was the sheer near invisible negligee, not fastened. Everything she was wearing was overshadowed by her very beauty, and inside of that, was her sexuality.

The message was clear, 'I'm here to be fucked and screwed by you Mark, feel free sir, whenever the urge takes you, you can take me!'

In his hand was again, a large bunch of beautiful pink roses. "For you my beautiful lady," he told her, his eyes almost popping out of his head. "They were the only things on the planet I could find that came anywhere near to being as beautiful as you!" Nancy was disarmed completely, her heart popped with pleasure, and a whole lot of sudden lust for this very thoughtful young man. And he has the ability to say exactly the right thing too, she thought.

"Mark thank you so much for these," she whispered, her nipples rising like bread in the oven waiting to be tasted. As she turned away his arms went around her, and her ear was in his mouth, "Game over, I give in Mark, take me to bed right now you extremely naughty bad boy!" she giggled uncontrollably, as Mark near killed her off as his fingers got her nipples too.

She dropped the roses, threw her legs into the air and he caught her in his arms. They were upstairs quickly, she closed the door, but she had also turned on the baby mic so she would here the kids if they woke. Now, she said to herself, a night of utter debauchery coming up! Mark practically tore his clothes off, and his cock preceded him as he advanced on his boss's beautiful sexy wife for the second night in succession.

Nancy squealed quietly in shock horror, and fear, she timidly tried to slowly get away from him. Mark grabbed her ankle and tugged her back to him. "And where do you think you are going you brazen hussy. Come here right now, dressing like that, any man seeing you like this, would definitely give you what you are asking for, and I promise, you are going to get. I am going to fuck you right into the middle of next week, you wanton slut!" he said pretending viciously.

He ripped her attire away; Nancy went along with it, trying to resist him, Not! And deliberately failing very miserably, pleading with him to leave her alone, begging that she was a happily married woman. That soon her husband would be home. Mark sucked vehemently on her ear and Nancy came in a sudden rush for him. Her insides seemed to liquefy and bubble in the astounding heat, caused by the spontaneous explosions.