A Wife Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he was in her once more, his thick young meaty and veiny cock split her cunt, doing all the things to it that it had done the last night. And it was battering her exactly the way she loved it to be battered. It dug a new channel for it to travel the length and breadth of her fiery pussy. If she had tried not to give in it was already too late, that defence had been vanquished long ago.

To Nancy it was liked being screwed twice simultaneously, his cock so far in, and up her love chute, it was shaking hands with her womb. His long probing tongue was behaving like the tentacle of an Octopus in her super sensitive ear. It was giving her the cream of the crop as it dipped into her inner ear, the tip fucked too. And all under the watchful eye of his mouth, it was closed tight over it. Nancy fell apart inside, cum after hot cum pounded from ear to pussy and back again.

Nancy was completely done over, it had been forever since she had cum like this, and even thought she might never have cum quite like this. A fleeting thought crossed her mind, 'Darren,' she said to her husband in her head, 'this boy is going to teach you, through me!' Then she melted back into the moment, she felt the rolling thunderous cums in her, each one more satisfying than the last until she could cum no more.

Mark came then, his cum swimming up into her womb, where it connected with her eggs once more. Even though one of his little tadpoles, had already found its mark yesterday. All the new ones were still having a try to be the new baby making connector in her super fertile womb. His lower body bashed into her and he spewed like a water spout, what felt like to Nancy, was gallons of hot cum flooding her very soul.

Mark slowly slipped out and off her, he left a trail of his lumpy cum, and her sweet nectar from her sliced pussy to her hip, and then he rolled on to his back to rest. Nancy was in awe, she wondered how a boy of his age could be so good in bed, his sexual prowess stunned her. Darren after these years of marriage wasn't this good, she had a lot of thinking to do, and also work to do, on him! To bring him up to speed, and get him in front of the lover that Mark was.

The reason Nancy was mulling this over as she lay there in this tangled heaped mess, she had been shattered by him. Just as a solid rock face would be after lots of deep drilling, and the irresistible explosions detonated within her by Mark, and his nuclear tipped cock, not forgetting the devastation caused by his tongue in her ear.

They actually dozed for a few minutes, Nancy awoke with a start, she looked at Mark, his body, his lines, the position he was in, lying there flat on his back. His (in her eyes) fabulous cock, lying to one side waiting for her attention. She had an idea, she slipped silently out of bed, went into the bathroom and wet a soft towel, and she also picked up a dry very soft one too.

She slipped back on to the bed and stayed on her knees, and she began to wash him off, she wiped up his cum, and hers. She cleaned his balls, as she glanced up at him she saw he was watching her with a very appreciative smile on his handsome face, Nancy sighed for him.

"I like that Nancy, don't stop, not yet?" he asked.

"I like it too," she said, "and no, I'm not stopping, and I'll tie you up if you even think of trying to get away!" she giggled fruitily. Mark lay back and let her do whatever she wanted to do. 'Get away,' he told himself, 'why would any sane man try to get away from this sexy beauty?' Nancy's hair moved over her face as she cleaned him, her eyes peered at him teasingly from behind her black silk curtain of hair.

By the time she had finished, his cock was thickening once more; Nancy gazed at his supersonic weapon in amazement. She was hungry; she wanted to feed on it, to taste his gorgeous sweaty balls. She lay across him, "Don't you dare move Mark okay?" she told him. Her elbow on the bed, her rib cage resting on his flat abs stomach, she faced away from him.

Nancy got his balls in her right hand, and his ever fattening cock in her left, she kissed the tip of him, popped her tongue into the pee hole and tasted his cum. She sighed gently over it, her lips pursed a little and the covered the soft velvety head. It was like satin between them. She pushed on and soon the head was in, and her lips fastened tight behind the hardening ridge.

Her right hand slid around his balls taking them here and there in her fingers. The hairs tickling them, it was all serving to turn her back on to full heat. She sucked on the bulbous, billiard ball head, her tongue examining every bit of him. Her hand was excruciatingly sliding up and down the growing shaft, the veins filling with a new influx of fresh hot red blood.

The solid blood filled muscle that was Marks wonderful weapon was becoming more and more active. He had ideas of fucking Nancy's ass again. Hers was to make him cum in her mouth, she wanted to feel the steaming hut cum coating her lips, tongue, mouth, tonsils and throat, and then feel it going all the way down to its final destination. And nothing was going to prevent her from succeeding in her mission.

Nancy knew it would take time, Darren was the same, but she guessed that Mark might out do him in the speed stakes, she was right! But she was willing to wait and be rewarded for her patience. She lavished her mouth on him, sucking and licking, jacking him, caressing his balls softly but meaningfully. She enticed him, savoured him, never for one moment did she take any sort of a rest from him. She persistently and sexually lovingly, attacked his cock and balls, fingering his ass, scratching between ass and balls. It made Mark twitch and jump under her. His breathing slowly became deeper and deeper, more abrasive. He began to squidge and squirm; she was winning the battle hands and tongue down!

When his hands landed on her head to hold her she knew that it was almost time for him to give her what she was after. 'Just a little more effort,' she told herself, 'and he's mine!' she chortled silently, as she sucked his cock end to the deep dark blue it was becoming. His fingers closed tight on her, attempting to force her further on and down. She allowed it, but the moment he started cumming she would retreat to get the full benefit of the hot blast of cum she knew was now on its way.

Her eyes closed, this would never pass her way again, never like this, Nancy sucked and gave her young lover everything she had. Then Mark's hips left the bed, his grip became manic, she bent him in half, then the first sudden pulse of muscle squeezing from deep within him. She tipped her head back in acute timing as the first bombshell of cum unloaded into her mouth, she gulped and swallowed, it was half way down when the next salvo hit her, now her mouth was full to the brim.

Her lips were tight shut, and would never open until the absolute danger had passed. She gulped again and it was away, sliding downwards. Now Nancy relished the heat and the taste of him, the raw power of him blasting his cum into space, if Nancy had allowed it to. She was breathing deeply through her nose in time with her gulping huge amounts of hot thick cum. She was in tune with him and his expulsions into the receptacle she had for him, her mouth.

Mark began to relax, the pressure cooker of his balls and cock expelling his cum was lessening. She had got past the danger of losing any, and now she was taking all he was giving. Mark had let go of her head, and his fingers were stroking her instead. She kept mouthfuls of cum to sense it, and then when the next one plopped in a nanosecond later, she swallowed and held the next lot. His last pulse of cum she held for more than a minute, rolling it about in her mouth before sadly letting it go on to its destination.

She lay, head on his stomach, still cock in mouth, balls in hand, and she remembered this moment, and she would remember it until it would be seared and branded into her brain forever more. His hand was lovingly moving through her hair. He thought he was falling in love with her, but he also sensed there couldn't and would not be any future with her for him.

Nancy moved up him at last, and came to rest under his shoulder with his arm around her. Her arm around him, and a soft leg lovingly laid over his. After sometime she moved and was above him, she looked into his eyes and then she kissed him, it was a kiss he would never receive the like of again.

Then sleep overcame them, they lay tight together for the remainder of the night, he wakened to feel Nancy getting out of bed, then he heard a mewling voice, it was ghost like. "It's Mikey," she told him, "he woke in a dream, and I'll be back in a minute." She returned and said to him, "Its 4.40 Mark." It was all she needed to say, they made love, sweet soft magical powerful love.

"Mark, it's time, you have to go baby, come on, let's get up. He reluctantly did so. They made their way down arm in arm. At the bottom of the stairs Nancy said. "Mark, I hate this, I feel dreadful, but we have to end, we can't go on. Believe it or not but I do love Darren. This can and will only end in disaster."

Her words were soft but unequivocal, but he knew she was right, his heart broke, he was in love with her now. He nodded his head, kissed her; there were tears in his eyes. Nancy was crying too, she didn't tell him that she knew he had made her pregnant. No doctor in the world could tell her that, but Nancy knew, her next baby's father was standing right in front of her.

Mark left, but forever in his life there would always be a special place in his heart for the first love of his life.