A Wife wants to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers

I sat next to Jen and my wife. Liv was now giving Jen soft kisses around her face.

"Oh Jen, was that good? You are amazing, thank you. But I hope you are not done yet...will you, are you still up for fucking him. Oh hon, that's my ultimate fantasy."

Liv was still straddling her as she asked the question, looking soulfully into her eyes.

"Please...yes. It's been so long...so long..."

They both looked over at me and I realized what their performance had done to me as I stared at them. Even after orgasmed as hard as I ever had, I was rock hard again.

"Thank you love. But first I want to get you ready." Liv popped off the couch and pulled the wobbly Jen to her feet. "Come with me our vixen, it's time to break out some of the stuff we bought!" And they both headed for the bedroom. "You stay right there baby, think about the nasty stuff you'll do to her." She said over her shoulder.

I could hear bags rustling and muted voices from the bedroom. It seemed to take forever in what was probably 10 minutes.

"Ok, we're almost ready babe, move the coffee table out of the way and stand there with your eyes closed."

I did what I was asked. "Everything's ready you two!" I shouted.

"We're coming out, don't look!"

I felt a little odd, exposed standing there, my dick pointing straight out. I heard them move across the floor of the hall, hearing what I assumed were Jen's heels clicking across the hardwood until I could feel their presence a step away. We all just stood there for a moment.

"Keep then closed." Liv said as I felt a pair of hands grasp my wrists. "Now crouch down, I'm going to let you feel some things."

I crouched down as instructed and my hands were placed on the pair of shoes, the one I assumed Jen had shown off to me. My hands were released.

"Now slowly work your way up baby. Feel what I have for you." Liv said in a drippingly seductive voice.

I slowly moved my way up from the straps of the shoes, to her legs sheathed in nylon until I reached where they stopped mid thigh to the garter straps. I moved my hands up the straps, past naked hips to what felt like the bottom hem of a corset. My hands slowly followed the lines of the corset to what felt like the bottoms of the cups that held her breasts. As I moved my hands up I realized they were only half cups, as her nipples were served up to my fingers. I kneaded her tits in my hands. I could feel the pre-come leaking from my shaft that was now rubbing against her abdomen. I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking at it as a pinched the other. Jen began to softly moan.

"Don't open your eyes yet lover." Liv cooed. "Isn't she delicious? Ok, now straighten up, hands to your sides."

I reluctantly stopped my sucking on her tit and stood straight. I heard them shuffling in front of me.

"Ok, open your eyes."

I did and saw Liv standing in front of me, about five feet away still clad in her black yoga pants and white body suit blocking Jen standing behind her, peering over her shoulder.

"Ready?" Liv teased.

I shook my head yes, staring intently. Liv moved to the side revealing Jen in white stockings, feet still in her new red high heels, white ribbon garters attached to a white sheer ribbed corset. Her tits were spilling over the half cup bodice and her naked pussy glistening with her wetness.

"She's yours my love. Take her how you want...Fuck her for me baby!" Liv said with an almost air of desperation.

I walked over to where they were standing side by side. I leaned in and kissed my wife deeply and turned to do the same to Jen.

"Are you two are ready for this?" I asked solemnly.

They both shook their heads, smiles flashed across both lips.

I took each by a hand and pulled them back to the couch. "Jen, sit down and spread those beautiful legs." She sat and spread her legs as instructed. I turned to Liv. "Now baby, I want you to get us ready."

She looked at me quizzically, then realized what I was asking and dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She slurped, trying to get as much spit on my dick as she could. She then moved between Jen's legs and hesitated for a moment. I know this was a first for her. She looked over at me and smiled, then sunk her tongue into Jen's pussy. Lapping at it loudly for effect. Jen's head rolled back in pleasure and she placed a hand on the back of Liv's head.

Liv lifted her head, Jen's wetness covering her mouth and chin. "She's ready for you love. I hope I was sloppy enough." She said looking at me from between Jen's thighs.

"Fuck, you both look amazing. Jen, lay back on couch, Liv get her a pillow for her and kneel in back of her head." I told them.

They both did as I had asked and I positioned myself between Jen's stockinged legs. I placed both hands under her calves and lifted them in the air. I nodded at Jen, and she leaned over and took the heels of both shoes in her hands.

"Fuck me. Please I need your cock in my cunt now." Jen pleaded.

I placed my cock at her cunt and moved it up and down her slit.

"Do it, put it in her, I want to see...see you do it"

I returned my cock to Jen's opening and just fit the head in her hole and held it there.

"Oh, for the love of...please so close. I want it all in me! Fuuuuuck me!" Jen cried.

"Do it...do it!" Liv begged.

I'm not sure which one wanted it more. I looked up at the sight in front of me. My wife holding the legs of her friend wide open for me to fuck. Desperation on both faces. I swear I was going to come right there. I took a breath an pushed my cock the rest of the way into her pussy. Sighs of relief and desire passed both their lips. I began motioning in and out.

"Oh god he's fucking you Jen. I watching him fuck you."

"Uuuugh he is, fuck me damn it, fuck me harder! God I missed this!"

I was fucking her in earnest now, balls slapping against her ass. Liv seemed like she was loving it. She was trying to rub her cunt against the pillow for relief without much success. I saw her lean in, and I met her half way. We kissed. I tasted Jen's cunt on her. It was time for Liv to get some relief.

"Baby, let go and go sit at the L of the couch facing us." She looked at me with a bit of disappointment, but did as I asked. "Now pull down those pants." She pulled them down over her knees, spreading her legs wide to show me the drenched material of her bodysuit covering her cunt. "Unsnap your bodysuit love then pull those beautiful tits out."

There they bit lay before me. I was pumping my cock in and out of Jen, white sheathed legs over my shoulder, body covered in a corset, tits jiggling with every thrust. My wife sitting not a foot away from Jen's head, yoga pants pulled down, tits hanging over the top of her unsnapped bodysuit, now plunging two fingers into her pussy. I needed a quick rest or this would be all over too soon.

I pulled my cock from her cunt and Jen's eyes went from lusty skits to wide open disks.

"No, no, what are you doing? Put it back in!" Jen complained.

"Turn over, ass in the air!"

As Jen scrambled comply with my request and turned herself over. I pushed her forward so when she was ready her face was at Liv's cunt. Jen tore one leg of the pants off one foot to give her better access and dove into her cunt. Liv's hands were now kneading her breasts hard.

I placed my cock at her wet hole and plunged back in. Jen sent Liv over the edge almost immediately she was so worked up. I was still fucking Jen hard and I wasn't far from my own orgasm. Liv caught her breath and wrested herself from the corner of the couch. Jen was carried away in bliss to much notice.

Liv joined me, watching my cock move in and out of her pussy.

"Ugh nothing better...I want to help, help her come." A devilish smile spread across her face.

Liv stuck a finger into Jen's cunt next to my cock. Jen moaned at the extra digit filling her. But it was nothing like the moan when Liv worked her middle finger slowly into Jen's exposed rosebud. I could feel her finger through the thin membrane as she slowly she worked it in until she was fucking her ass with me.

"Uuuuuuuugh yes...fuuuuuuuucking hell... fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Jen went crashing over the edge, body jerking, overcome by her orgasm.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

"Fucking come in her, then pull out baby, come all over!"

I did my best to fulfill my wife's request. I pumped two huge spurts into Jen's cunt then pulled out, come flying all over her pussy and onto the finger Liv was still pumping into Jen's ass.

Jen was spent, a heaving mass, still quivering, still bent over. I just laid back on the couch.

Liv removed her finger from Jen's ass. "Clean up time!"

And she proceeded to lick my come from her finger, Jen's ass, pussy lips and then stuck her tongue in her cunt to prospect for more of my come. Jen moaned in exhaustion and rolled onto her back. Jen then turned to me to lick up and down my softening shaft. She got up and finished taking off the rest of her yoga pants from the one leg and removing the bodysuit. She moved over to Jen, lifted her up and sat behind her.

"Let's get you out of this corset." And Jen unhooked the fasteners, let the corset fall away and gently laid her head on her naked lap. Both women were there before me naked. My mind was still spinning. She stoked Jen's face and hair, brushing away specks of dried come.

"Did you like it? Did you like fucking my husband Jen? I can't tell you how much I loved watching you. His cock moving in and out of your mouth, your cunt and coming all over you baby." Liv said soothingly. "He came all over you, and I got to lick it off."

Jen took a deep breath and slowly let it exhale. "Oh Liv, thank you. You have no idea how satiated and satisfied I am right now. It has been so, so long since someone else has made me come. And I don't think I've ever come so hard. I was really seeing stars." Jen reached up an gently stroked Liv's cheek. "So, do you think...I mean if it was a one time thing, I completely get it...but, umm, are we going to fuck again?"

Liv smiled down at Jen lay there in her lap, stroked he face again and slid two fingers into her mouth, moving them in and out as Jen instinctively sucked on them.

"Oh hon, if it's up to me our little resident cock over there will be fucking you all week. We'll find all kinds of ways to make you orgasm like you never have before. It's such a fucking turn on for me to watch you two go at it. What was that other term you used baby, for what you would be...you are?"

"Cuckcake."

"Riiiight, you'll be our cuckcake. Hmmmm I like that, our little cake." Liv cooed at her. "Let's go get cleaned up, it's shower time. Hey studley, go cook us some red meat!"

"Your wish is my command."

They both rose from the couch and I watched as they sauntered, arms wrapped around each other, down the hall and disappeared into the bathroom.

I slipped on my pants and shirt and made my way to the kitchen to prepare dinner. For the three of us. I wondered if this is how it would be for the week that Jen was here. I couldn't help thinking Liv would get tired of it, maybe, sharing me. It was just sexual I suppose. It could get complicated. Just make dinner I told myself, stop being an over thinking idiot.

Dinner of steak, potatoes and asparagus was plated and on the table when they tumbled out of the shower full of laughs and giggles. Naked.

"Oooh look at this, you need to keep this one Liv, he fucks well and he cooks!" Jen said as they both sat at the table. "We decided to eat with no clothes on, you ok with that?"

"I'lll manage." I said sarcastically as I poured the wine.

"You sit there, hon. Oh, my male hon that is" Liv pointed at the head of the table. "Jen hon, or should I say, Cake hon, you sit across from me there." And Liv pointed to the chair across from her.

"Yes Quean." Jen giggled.

So there we sat eating our dinner. Talking, laughing, drinking wine with two naked women at the table.

"So, should there be some rules for this week, you know so we are all on the same page?" Jen asked toward the end of the meal.

It got quiet as we all looked at each other wondering where this was going to go. I wondered if this is where it gets complicated, when things fell apart.

"I think the first one should be...the cake ALWAYS comes!" Jen said, breaking the silence.

We all burst out laughing.

"I think as long as we are all honest with each other, we can all have a lot of fun. Honesty right? Live asked.

"Yes!" Jen agreed.

"Of course my love!"

"And if Mr. over here comes, he had to come at least partially on one of us!" Liv added.

"Oh yes, that's a must! Got that you!" Jen said while pointing at me.

"Hmmmm and how about...if only two of us are playing, if one of us isn't there, the two who are having sex must send a picture to the other of the blessed event?" Liv proposed.

The idea of me fucking my wife without Jen, or the two girls having fun without me there I assumed was a given, but the idea that I could fuck Jen without Liv didn't even cross my mind. And from the look on Jen's face, I don't think she did either.

"So, your saying we should have sent your man a picture of me fingering you in the shower then?" Jen smiled broadly as she questioned Liv.

"I think that would apply." Liv acknowledged. She then stared right at Jen. "And if he is balls deep in your sweet pussy, or his tongue is licking you out or he's come all over that darling face of yours, I most definitely want a picture."

"Ok, so what you're saying is, if you're not here and you're husband is fucking me like an animal, or if I'm sucking his cock while he drives me to the store, you want documentation?" Liv asked seductively.

"Yes, absolutly."

I wasn't part of this conversation. My wife had just given her friend permission to fuck me without her. I just sat there watching this all play out.

Jen got up, walked past me gliding her hand across my shoulder as she passed and stopped in front of Liv. She took her head and hugged it to her naked abdomen. "Liv, honey, I think you have to pee." Jen released her head and look deep into Liv's eyes. "Go ahead."

Liv padded her naked body toward to bathroom and Jen walked over to me.

"Get out your phone, open the camera." Jen demanded.

I pulled the phone from my pocket and opened the camera. Jen knelt down in front of me, unzipped my pants and pulled them off. She plunged her mouth on my dick until it was thick with saliva them wrapped her gorgeous tits around it.

"Fuck my tits!"

Who was I to argue. I started pumping as she held her tits together

"Take a picture, send it to your wife."

I fumbled around trying to get a good angle. "Hang on, stop moving for a sec."

Jen stopped, her hands grasping her breasts, my cock between them. She looked up at the camera with lust in her eyes. I took the picture and texted it Liv. We heard the sound Liv's phone makes when she receives a text moments later. Jen continued her assault on my cock.

I received a text back from my wife. I swiped open my phone. She had sent a picture back. It was of her sitting on the toilet, two fingers buried in her cunt. With the words "Make him come on your tits." I turned the phone around to show Jen.

"You heard the woman!" Jen spit in my cock. "Come on my tits!"

I began to pump my cock, Jen pushing her breasts together and moving up and down.

"Ugh fuck yes, come all over my fucking tits so I can show your wife. She's in there just imagining this, fucking herself with her fingers, knowing I'm out here making you come. Come for me baby yes, come on me!"

And I did, right then. She pulled back a bit as my cock exploded, come shooting all over her tits.

"Take a picture!"

I grabbed my phone and shot a picture of her breasts streaked with my come, a drop hanging off one nipple.

"Give me the phone."

I handed her the phone and she began tapping. I heard Liv's phone receive the text and Jen turned mine so I could see what she sent.

"Come lick this off." Was written under the picture.

Liv burst from the bathroom and almost ran over to us. She lifted Jen up and leaned her on the edge of the table. And started to lick the come from her tits, sucking each hard nipple as she did.

"Uuuuummm our Quean, ugh that feels amazing. Keep sucking please...yes...yes!" Jen was lost in her desire.

I could only watch. I guess it was my turn. This beautiful was to see, hear, not a foot away and I began to absentmindedly stroke my stiffening cock. I couldn't imagine going another round, but this was so erotic. Liv moved a hand down to Jen's sex and stroked a finger through her folds, eventually inserting her middle finger, thrusting in and out. She added another digit, then a third, not removing her mouth from her breasts. She pushed the plates out of the way and sat Jen in the edge of the table, spreading her legs, pumping her fingers vigorously in and out.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...don't stop...uuuuugh yeeeeeeeees!" Jen screamed, her body almost convulsing, pleasure straining through her body.

Liv slowly stopped her fingering and pulled her dripping hand from Jen's cunt and unclamped her lips from the nipple she was sucking on. She lifted her wet fingers to Jen's mouth and she licked and sucked them clean. Jen then reached out with both arms and embraced Liv and held her, leaning her head on Liv's shoulder.

"How wonderful was that our Cake, feeling you shudder on my fingers. Your cunt held my fingers so tightly, I can only imagine what his cock feels in that pussy of yours. I've lost count how many times you've come today. I hope, I hope it was all you could have imagined when I asked you last night."

"Thank you...thank you." Jen spoke softly, still resting her head on Liv's shoulder. "Thank you for being so dirty, so craven, so generous. I've only really fucked your husband once, but I'll fuck him many more times for you. I'm spent, but I'll do it right now for you if you want, for you."

Liv moved back a step and took cupped her face in her hands. "No, no not tonight. I think we need some rest now." And Liv leaned in and kissed her passionately. "Will you sleep with us in our bed? I want to know your naked body is in our bed."

I rose from my seat. The two women looked at me as I moved next to them as if they had forgotten I was there. Jen leaned to my and kissed me long and hard in front of my wife. When we broke, Liv was staring intently, biting her bottom lip.

"Let's go to bed you two." And we walked together to the bedroom.

PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers
12