A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,733 Followers

One never knows who they'll meet, and how. Sometimes that's a great thing, and other times, not so good. All I know is? Things were turning out great. I had seriously hoped to meet some folks who rode hard core, perhaps never imagining them this hardcore, but serious riders. If I had to compare it, I'd say this was like going to Hollywood, dieing to meet some actors? And, accidentally finding yourself mingling at the Oscars. These folks were the real deal.

I was still very much on guard though. Let's face it, many of the guys in this group were horrified of Huggs, it was obvious. I mean if he gave someone a look, they'd move out of his way, like a lower ranked pack animal. So, I knew that although they were having fun with me and enjoying my company, I wasn't a member. I had enough sense to be cautious.

I hind sight I figure I must have been nuts, because I'd reply to Huggs in the most natural way, and he liked it. It was almost refreshing to him to have someone tell it like it was. He'd ask me my opinion on something, and if I thought it was fucked-up, I'd tell him it was fucked-up.

After hours of being temporarily inducted into the hardest bunch of bikers on the planet, Janet softly said to me "Baby, I'm so tired. We should get a nap in." I could have mingled the rest of the day.

Huggs then chuckled and began to speak when his wife cut him off saying "Did you hear what she said? Let them get some sleep already. Hell, we've not slept in twenty-four hours. I'm tired too, and if you start with that, I'll sleep when I'm dead bull-shit, I'll slap you right here in front of God and everyone."

Huggs then jokingly cowered from his wife replying "Alright, Damn it! Relax, you're embarrassing me in front of my new friends." He then turned from her and leaned to me as he put his hand to his mouth, whispering "She ain't that tough, I think I could whoop her ass, but I might need some help." She instantly asked "What's that?"

I quickly summarized, Huggs wife commanded a lot of clout too. She was definitely the alpha female in this crowd. Shortly after their playful exchange, we all shook hands, hugged, and back slapped, as they do. Marie then began walking Janet to the room. Just as I was about to grab the bags and follow, Huggs pointed at three guys, and then to our bags. They immediately sprung up, grabbed our bags, began picking up the spilled items, and took them to the door of our room.

It was like being the friend of the president. I mean, these guys and their wives were unbelievable subservient to Huggs and his wife. There was an undeniable pecking order, and somehow I found myself accidentally at the top. I was mindful of this too, not wanting to step on any toes. As much as they seemed to enjoy my company, I'm sure it rubbed some wrong, that Huggs took a genuine liking to me. I mean here I was, right off the street, many of them still trying to get a kind word from Huggs, perhaps after years of trying.

Chapter III: Our New Friends

Janet and I finally got to our room, and I mean we slept for several hours. We were worn out from the travel, and the stress. Thought's of getting your as kicked by a dozen guys can do that.

After about a three hour nap, we finally woke and began to rummage through the bags. As we did, Janet hopped around like a kid in a candy store with her new swim suits in her hands, saying "Fashion show, tell me if you like them. You haven't seen these, Baby."

I said "Okay! Fine! Fashion show..." I simply sat on the foot of the bed watching the news, and eating two day old beef jerky.

Just as I was into a news clip on another failing company, Janet jumped out of the bathroom. She began spinning around and bouncing about, saying "Ya like? What'cha think?"

I quickly replied "Damn, you look amazing. Holy shit though, Baby, your tits are busting out, and the bottoms, well, reveal quite a bit?"

She giggled replying "Oh, it's covering me, more than what most women will be wearing around here I'm sure."

She eventually tried them all on, when I finally replied "Just wear the first one. It's fine. I like it. Honey, This could take all day, just wear the first one."

After she threw the first bikini back on, I changed into swim shorts, and we made for the door, our cooler full of beer in tow. Janet carried one end, I carried the other. I must admit, I was ultra worried about the attention she would get from this swim suit she was wearing. I mean she wore it like it was lucky to be on her. It was pressed tightly to her crotch. It also left no doubt where her pussy was, it that it created a small slit in the thin material against her pussy.

As we walked to poolside, I couldn't help but stare at her ass. Janet had the perfect ass and legs. I'm her husband and had seen her naked for years, but I still got incredibly turned on when she wore something this revealing. There was no doubt I had better develop thick skin if a bunch of bikers were at the pool.

Once we rounded the corner of the building and made it pool side, I instantly noticed Huggs and crew stretched from one end of the beach side railing to the other. As Janet and I went to sit closest to the hotel side, I heard with a thunderous chuckle "Hey you! Yeah you! Get those asses over here."

I returned the chuckle replying "Hey! My wife doesn't sit with such company."

He then replied "Well then get your pretty ass over here. I don't blame her. You're an attorney, you'll sit with anyone."

We all laughed and off we went. He and his matriarch wife Marie began positioning chairs right beside them. We finally made it over with our wimpy cooler, as theirs was something you'd see after a hurricane humanitarian effort, only theirs was full of an emergency liquor supply.

Once we sat down, Huggs got up and wrapped his arms around me and my wife giving us an enormous hug. I then said jokingly, "Do we know you?"

He laughed replying "Yep, you know me, now relax lawyer, and take a real mans drink, Yeager Baby."

Huggs was reaching for it the entire time he spoke almost as if he knew I'd drink it. It was certain I'd take a drink, but I wasn't sure about Janet. She drank on special occasions. However, I didn't quite know how special she considered this occasion.

He quickly handed it to me. Immediately I tilted it up and chugged two gulps. It was all I could do not to make a face as thought I had eaten road kill. As I handed the bottle back to him, he jokingly thundered "Have some manners, it's Janette's turn." To my surprise, Janet held out her hand. In my state of shock I watched as she threw it up and took a gulp.

The instant she did, she made that same face I was trying to avoid. She exhaled after swallowing it gasping "Holy-shit, how do you drink that shit?"

Hug's replied "Hell, You did good darling, better than you're old-man did, I think."

We sat there and took off right about where we had left off upon meeting. We hadn't missed a beat. The drinking went on through out the afternoon. Occasionally we'd all jump in the pool, hop out, drink more, get back in the pool, and on it went like this.

After a few hours, Huggs and crew said they had some business to take care of, and politely made it clear I couldn't come. I was absolutely fine with that, as Janet gave me a death look the moment they mentioned riding off.

We managed to slow the drinking considerably after they left, as Huggs was a power drinker. We sat there with his wife Marie, and continued taking in the sun, swimming, and enjoying a relaxing evening. Huggs wife Marie went to wine early on, and I was glad. It was finally a drink Janet could sip on without making a grimacing face while drinking it. Actually, all the women there worked their way to drinking wine. It was almost as if once the men left, they didn't have to play hard-core biker wife.

I was having a wonderful time, mostly because Janet was. That, actually allowed me to enjoy myself.

Regarding enjoying ones self, Janet is the type of girl where, if she's pleasantly engaged in conversation? Then she's in her element. That's key to her having a good time no matter where it is. I don't care if its on the summit of Mt. Everest, if it's a ten person chatty conversation, she's in heaven, a true social butterfly. Whats more perfect, the group of women who remained were not only very friendly, they were new to her, people unlike any others she had ever known. I think that had her more engaged than if she were socializing with women she knew.

By this time, Janet was what I like to call, pleasantly drunk, not fall down drunk, but comfortably beyond what most people would call a fee good buzz. I must say, the more time that passed, the more elated I became that Janet had hit it off with Huggs and his wife, especially Marie. She made things ten times more relaxed. My worst fear originally was that Janet would be miserable the entire time we were there, not knowing anyone, or more likely, not wanting to.

As the sun began to set, Marie said "We need to make sure we have more wine for tonight. I'll be back, I'm just going to run up to the room and I'll bring some more back down. It's better if it's been on ice. In fact, I will bring down the other cooler we have. It's full of my kind of wine, just needs to have ice poured on it."

Marie then sprung up and began walking around the pool towards the back stairs of the hotel. I wasn't exactly staring at her as she walked off, but I could plainly see that she had done an about-face and began walking back toward us. I figured she may have changed her mind, or perhaps wanted Janet to walk with her, either of which was fine.

As she walked back to us, she said "Since you're the only guy left, you probably need to pack that thing back down here. Instantly I figured Janet would give me a look as if to say "You agree and you're dead."

To my astonishment, she only replied "Yes, Scott, run get it Baby."

I didn't think twice, I rose up and said "No problem! Let's roll."

Janet then put her sunglasses back over her eyes, and rolled her head away as if to take a nap. I could tell she was exhausted from all the sun and drinking. As I followed Marie around the pool toward the hotel steps, I unconsciously stared at her ass. Not glued to it mind you, but doing the typical guy glance.

Now up to this point, I was terrified to put my eyes anywhere other that Marie's face. The last thing I wanted was for Huggs to catch me looking at his wife's ass and pound me into the ground like a railroad spike.

Chapter III: Knowing Marie, More that I Planned

As we walked up the second flight of stairs though, I really planted my eyes on her ass. I was actually quite surprised with how well built she was. I mean she had an amazing ass and legs. I've never been turned on by the whole biker chick thing, but was changing my mind with every step. Marie had a very provocative tattoo just above her bikini line. My eyes were drawn to it as she pulled the bikini out of her ass once or twice as she walked up the stairs.

It was hard to tell what Marie's story was, other than the small talk we had out by the pool. Apparently she was the rebel child in her family, and wouldn't have had it any other way. Besides that, though, and from my limited observation, she was a very strong willed, take no shit, Super-MILF. I guess as a female in this bunch you had to be.

For early forties, late thirties, she was hot to say the least. I think part of why Janet had no objection to me coming with Marie to get the cooler was, she always knew I had never been attracted to the tough slutty woman persona. So she considered all the women around us to be a complete non-threat.

As we got to the room, Marie fumbled with the lock for a few seconds, when finally I said "Let me try. I hate those things. What ever happened to the good old metal key?"

She laughed replying "Yes, what did?"

We then entered the room, as I quickly asked "Alrighty, where's that magic cooler?"

As I said it, Janet closed the door behind us and replied "One sec, we'll get it." She then began refiling through a bag and pulled out a fat joint.

The instant she did, I said "Oh wow, that's a hogs leg."

She giggled and replied "Yep, just like I like'm."

"I sure wish I could help whittle it down with you, but I'd be afraid they'd drug test me at work."

As I was saying it, she replied "Oh, no worries. Wait here with me, I'm not going to smoke it all."

She fired it up and began sucking the sides of it in. There was no doubt she had done this before. Now, I wasn't sure how long was too long before Janet would begin to wonder what was taking so much time. After a couple of minutes, I said "We ready? We ready to head back down?"

"It's okay, just a minute or two more. It's the first time I've been able to be alone with you."

I can't tell you how unexpected that was, and how nervous it made me. I pretended she hadn't even said it, hoping it just came out wrong. I nervously replied "Oh, same guy here as out at the pool, nothing different, not much to know."

As I was speaking it, she began walking toward me, and ended up directly in front of me. She stood there, put her arms around my waist and pulled me against her. My sense of survival was kicking into high gear when I exclaimed "Woe, you sure this is okay? I mean, well, I don't know what I mean."

She then replied with a devious half smile saying "What? We're just touching our bodied together."

I then cautiously replied "Yes. True. But, Huggs, um, might not like the whole body touching thing."

Giggling she uttered "You are so innocent, that's what attracts me so much to you. Trust me. It's fine. He won't care. Why do you think we're all here?"

I naively replied "Um, Biktoberfest, Right?"

She giggled again saying "Yes, and No. Yes, it's Biktoberfest, but no that's not entirely why we are here. Almost everyone you've met? They are all swingers. In fact, you booked a hotel at swingers central. Almost every guest here came to play with other couples. I told Huggs you guys had absolutely no idea. You just didn't look the part. I also told him I wanted you."

After I picked my chin up off the floor, I said "Holy Shit, You told Huggs that? He knew what you said as we sat by the pool?"

I can tell you right now, Marie didn't have a shy bone in her body. She instantly and nonchalantly replied "Yes, he knew the whole time. He knew that I wanted to fuck you. I told him I wanted you inside me the moment I laid eyes on you."

Now, where I hail from, women don't speak that way, even if they think it. I mean it was Swahili to me, but a form that translated into English, profound English. I then in a panic began to say "You know, I am very flattered by that and..."

As the words were leaving my lips, she instantly bent down to her knees, and ripped my shorts half way down my thighs. It was rather like the high school bully, sneaking up and yanking down your shorts, you had no idea it was coming. The moment she did, her mouth went straight to my limp cock, and she engulfed it. Her nose was on my stomach, and her bottom lip was on the top of my scrotum.

It is important that you know, I was trying to fight the good fight. I didn't go to this room expecting anything remotely like this, not in my wildest hallucinations, but this was well beyond my power to fight. As she moved her tongue over the head of my cock, and pulled my ass to her face, I lost any reasonable thought.

My cock began to swell in her mouth, and as it did, she began to slowly take it deeper into her mouth. Once fully erect, the head of my cock was at least a few inches deep inside her throat. I had never had anything like this happen before, ever.

In my ecstasy, I had enough forethought and / or gumption to ask "God! Marie, what if Huggs walked in. He'd fucking kill me, and probably kill you too."

She simply removed me slowly from her mouth and throat, with her lips coming together on the tip of my cock saying, "Yeah, maybe for not letting him watch. Relax, it's fine."

She then began to really pull my cock deep into her throat. I had never felt anything like it. She was extremely aggressive. As she pulled and smashed her face into my stomach and pubic hair, I could hear a slight chocking gurgle each time. I had always heard off deep throat, but had never actually experienced it. If I had shot my load, it wouldn't be in her mouth. It would certainly be in her throat. After a few minutes, there was a sticky thread of her saliva and my leaking pre-come dripping and shaking from her chin.

The only reason I lasted as long as I had, was the undeniable fear that she was lying about Huggs being so "Okay" with it. However, biology kicked in, and I was as powerless to stop it as the minute it started. Just as I began to feel that surge of hormones swell my cock, I quickly said "I'm going to come."

The instant I said it, she came off me and said "Then Come." She then sharply lunged her mouth and throat the entire length of my cock and pulled my ass to her. I mean she swallowed me entirely. As she did, the surge of testosterone in my body surged to the head of my cock. I took my hands off the kitchenette counter, grabbed the back of her head, and forced my cock at least another inch into her throat.

I could hear her momentarily choke and gag as she exhaled blowing saliva all over my scrotum and pubic hair. The head of my cock then engorged with ejaculatory hormones, as though it has swelled twice its size, when "BOOM." I shot the strongest jet of my seed into her esophagus. Stronger than anything I had ever ejaculated. As I did, it appeared she held her breath. As she held her breath, I delivered shot after shot of my semen into her throat.

I pulled her head so tightly against my thrust, I thought she would pass out. After perhaps a minute of me ejaculating strong jets of my seed in her throat, she pulled her head from my death grip gasping "Oh my God, I can't get over what that did to you. You're mine now. Oh my God, I wish I could have seen your face. It's okay to like it. It's our secret."

At that moment, I began to have that post ejaculation regret replying, "God, Marie, that should have never happened. Holy shit, I just came in my new friends wife's throat. My wife thinks I'm assisting with getting a cooler. fuck me!"

She then rose up saying, "Hey, hey, listen, it's okay. Relax. It's not a big deal. I kind of forced myself on you. Your conscience is clear. We're adults, it's okay. If it didn't feel good, you wouldn't have come. Is coming in another woman's mouth that bad? You don't have to tell Janet, but who knows maybe you should. Is growing sexually that bad? Trying new things? Do you really want to do the old fashioned missionary assembly line, fuck your wife thing all your life, or would you rather explore, and still have a happy marriage? Come up to the room tonight and see for yourselves. You're not obligated to do anything. We don't bite, much."

Okay, now, I had all the right words to respond before she started consoling me, but the more she spoke, the more she destroyed my response. I mean what was I going to say, "No! You're wrong, I want to continue fucking my wife like the pioneers did a hundred and fifty years ago?" Never in my life had I been given such a profound dissertation, so pointed toward the reality, "It's okay to feel good sexually. It's not a crime. It's acceptable."

No! That didn't exactly mean I had lost my marbles, although she did make undeniable sense. Granted, I was primed to hear "It's Okay" from the moment it started, in any form... However, It's not like you can take the same comfort words, cheat on your wife, just because it excites you, and somehow the words "It's Okay," makes it okay.

I would have given anything for Janet to break beyond her traditional bounds, but saying "Hey, Baby, I just shot five-hundred million sperm into Marie's throat and stomach, how cool is that?" It simply wasn't an option?

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,733 Followers