A Wife will do Anything Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife helps me get out of sticky situation.
2.1k words
4.14
60.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This meeting was getting the best of my attention, but I knew that if I didn't stay focused on something, I was going to doze off. That was all I needed on top of everything else that had gone wrong in the previous two weeks at work. As I watched William going over the charts on the screen, his words could have been in another language as little as I was able to grasp.

Before I go farther, I guess I should explain where I am at. I work for a large construction company in Houston. The work is interesting and the pay is great. I am able to provide a comfortable living for my wife of three years, who incidentally is a flight attendant for the largest airline in the country. She has built her seniority up in her company and it allows her to set her own schedule more or less.

Beth and I met on a flight coming back from New York. I had gone there on the spur of the moment to see the Astros play the Yankees. She was heading to Houston to visit an Uncle that had taken ill.

While we talked, we drank. I had already spent two hours at the bar in the airport and was feeling pretty good. She was very laid back and giggled when I told her I would have to slow down or call someone to drive me from the airport.

When the lights dimmed in the plane, Beth leaned closer to me. "The darkness doesn't bring out the beast in you does it," she whispered.

I smiled at her and replied, "no but seeing the top of your garter as I did when you moved a second ago, or the lace from your bra as you sat down, or your scent... THAT will turn me into a beast."

She leaned closer and whispered, "Are you a member of the Mile High". I shook my head as she put her hand on my leg. When a stewardess passed, Beth asked her for blanket. The stewardess returned with it, and Beth said something softly to her that I couldn't hear.

The stewardess looked at me and smiled. Beth unfolded the blanket placing it across both of us. She snuggled very close to me and placed her hand on my leg again. With her so close to me, she started talking about Houston. Asking how long I had lived there, what I did, about my family. I was taking in her cologne and it was driving me crazy, but the conversation had taken a purely non sexual direction.

After a few minutes of talking, she slowly moved her hand to my zipper slowly sliding it down. Reaching in, she moaned when she found that I rarely wear anything under jeans.

Her graceful fingers wrapped around my cock and I heard another moan as she figured out her her hand barely went around it. She leaned closer and whispered," I can't fuck this monster here, that will have to wait."

Turning to kiss her lips, she immediately darted her tongue into my mouth. She took my hand and guided it between her legs. Her thong was drenched and I was surprised at the heat coming from her. I rubbed the front of the thong, and she pulled it to the side. Running my finger along her fold, I moved up to her clit. Rubbing it firmly, her grip tightened on my cock.

Here we were, on an airplane, under a blanket, touching like two high school kids. For some silly ass reason, I thought of the flight attendants. This could get embarrassing. I had read in the past few months about 2 or 3 instances where different airlines had landed because passengers were fucking on the plane. In all the instances, both the man and the woman were arrested. Going to jail for trying to get laid, was not on my bucket list. I suppose that Beth sensed something was going through my head.

She said, "I will be right back", and darted under the blanket. Almost simultaneously as she ducked under the blanket, she pulled my cock out of my pants. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and as I grabbed the back of her head, she moved her mouth as far down as she could. She had the most talented tongue I had felt in many years. Moving her mouth slowly up and down my cock, her tongue never stopped moving around me.

Feeling myself getting close, I grabbed her hair, there was an audible moan coming from her. She started massaging my balls and never slowed down as I started shooting into her.

In the middle of my orgasm, one of the flight attendants walked by and glanced in our direction. When she saw that Beth was under the blanket, we made eye contact and she smiled knowingly. Beth raised up and kissed me softly saying," too bad you won't have any free time when we arrive in Houston."

As I looked at the gorgeous woman sitting beside me, I was beginning to rethink my earlier apprehension. Easing my hand between her thighs. She grabbed my hand and told me to wait. I guess I looked at her with question, and she said she was very loud when she reached her orgasm. She didn't think it was a good idea to let the others in our section of the plane know what we were doing.

The rest of the flight, Beth snuggled up to my arm, and every moment her scent became more intoxicating. The attendant came by and asked if we wanted another drink. I said I would take a water, since I was already feeling a bit light headed.

When we made our final approach to Houston, Beth asked if I had ever stayed at the Hilton near the airport. I told her I had, and she suggested we meet there an hour after we touched down. I handed her one of my business cards, and told her I would get my vehicle and get us a room. She could call when she got to the hotel, and I would tell her the room number.

Departing the plane, I saw her stop near the flight attendants and they were having a light conversation. As she started to exit, she kissed two of the flight attendants. Not your every day good bye, but a serious tongue touching deep kiss. I wondered what I had missed.

Catching up with me, she asked why we just didn't ride to the hotel together. That was fine with me, and since we both had only carry ons we could get their faster. I took her bag and she tucked her arm in mine.

I kind of smiled to myself at the way folks in the airport looked at Beth. She was in a class of her own. Her clothes looked like they were special made for her. Tight in all the right places.

When we reached the Suburban, I opened the door for Beth and she stepped upon the running boards.

Turning to me, she gave be a kiss that immediately brought me back to life. I pulled away and we started our short drive to the hotel. When we got there, I got out and Beth followed me in. The girl at the desk smiled heartily. When we got to the desk, she said," Hello Beth, I didn't know you were coming into town."

Beth smiled and said," I want you to meet my new beau." "Jimmy, this is Tina, Tina this is Jimmy."

I could see that she was looking me up and down. She checked us in, and we proceeded to our room. As soon as I closed the door, Beth pushed me against the wall and began kissing me, as she ripped my shirt open her fingernail dug into my skin.

Feeling the cold air in the room against my chest, I knew she had broken the skin. She grabbed my belt undoing it as she pushed my pants around my ankles. "My god Jimmy, that is a perfect sized cock," she said before taking me in her mouth.

As she devoured my cock, I lifted her up and led her backward toward the bed.

When we got to bed, she kept stroking me as I undressed her. Her bra was just as sexy as I had imagined on the plane. When her skirt fell to the floor, I stepped back to take in her full beauty. Not only was she beautiful, but very classy. I smiled to myself at the classy thought. Classy was something that had been missing for a long time in the women I dated.

I leaned down to kiss her, and she put her arms around my neck. Our kiss was so passionate that I could feel my cock starting to ooze pre-cum. Beth let go of my neck and pushed herself back on the bed. Reaching the pillows, I placed one under her head, and another under her butt.

When I touched her pussy lips with the head of my cock, Beth said, "hit my clit with your cock." After hitting her clit several times, she grabbed my hips pulling me into her.

When I had sank in all the way she asked me to be still. With my cock throbbing inside, she screamed, "YES, oh fuck yes!"

Beth said," ok love, take it slow to start". "I am going to be a cum machine with your cock."

After uncounted orgasms Beth screamed," Take me Jimmy, HARD FAST and Deep."

I lifted her legs upon my shoulders and leaned her back. Fucking her deep, we never lost eye contact. With the deep fucking, her next orgasm was very intense and she actually exploded around my cock.

The second I felt her juices squirting around my cock, I knew I was not going to last long. Picking up the pace our bodies were slamming against each other. She reached between us and taking hold of my cock, pulled me up to her mouth. She was swallowing all of me while massaging my balls. She never flinched as I started to cum in her mouth.

Spent, I collapsed beside Beth. Running my fingers through her hair she was licking my nipples as we held each other. In moments, Beth had dozed off. I pulled her close to me and closed my eyes as well.

Sometime later, I heard a cell phone ringing. It startled both of us, and Beth ran to her bag. She said,"it's my uncle." While she talked I heard her tell him that her flight had a mechanical problem and was rescheduled for tomorrow.

Then some conversation that I quit paying attention to. As she finished, she said she would get in touch with some contractors tomorrow when she arrived, and that it would be taken care of.

As she stretched her arms above her head, I was struck by how perfect she was. When she crawled back on to the bed and kissed me, I really thought I was in a dream. Straddling my chest, she smiled and said," I guess you have me til tomorrow if you can change your schedule."

I nodded and pulled her down to me. Kissing me, she flexed the lips of her pussy pressed into my cock. My cock feeling how awesome this was, immediately came to life. Beth raised back up and lifting her body, slowly impaled herself on me. I grabbed a firm tit, but she pushed my hands away. Just relax and enjoy the show. For the next half hour, Beth worked her magic on me. Sliding the full length, she would flex her pussy, almost feeling like a velvet glove. When she sensed that I was close to cumming she would stop and lean down kissing me deeply. When she finally decided it was time to cum, she fucked me furiously.As the first eruption shot into her, she moaned... moaned loud. And continued fucking me wildly. As my cock began to soften, she collapsed on top of me.

" I am really sleepy. If you wake up any time during the night and want to play, do not hesitate to wake me up." Beth said as she kissed my neck.

Unfortunately, I didn't wake up during the night. When I did wake up, Beth was looking at her laptop. She was sitting in a recliner with my shirt on. " I have already ordered breakfast, it should be here soon. You looked so cute sleeping, I decided to let you get some rest before I ravished you." She said with a sexy smile. She got up from the recliner and walked to the bed and started kissing me. At that moment there was a knock on the door. Beth went to the door and the guy rolled the cart into the room.

Beth said, "we should eat before we share our protein."