A Wife's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife learns what it's like to be an escort.
6.3k words
4.4
125.7k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers

Chapter 1: A Wife Gets Paid in Vegas

We watched them chatting at the bar. The blonde leaned over, ostensibly to help her male companion hear her better above the noise. She had magnificent, full breasts and the net effect of her shift in posture was a substantially enhanced view down her blouse. He clearly appreciated the gesture.

"Man, how obvious can you get," I whispered with a mix of shock and fascination.

"Oh she's just advertising my dear," Anna said with a laugh. "Most women use them when they need to. Tits are power baby. Ya know, I've never gotten so much attention since my little....ah.... procedure. I'm telling you, guys can't get their eyes off them. I never seem to have a conversation with a guy eye-to-eye anymore..."

"Hey, I look into your eyes at least half the time when we're talking," I said as I snuggled closer to her and gave her neck a kiss. "Well you should be lookin' at them all the time. You paid for them after all," she said with a smile.

While we were talking, we watched the blonde again move in close to her prospective customer. It was an amazing thing to watch: the flip of the hair, the practiced laugh, the light touch on his arm. This lady knew what she was doing. Anna's fascination seemed to match my own as we watched the drama unfold. I caught an occasional glimpse of my wife out of the corner of my eye and thought to myself, "Man, you are so lucky to have married such a sexy, open woman." Then the blonde began whispering in his ear. It looked like things were moving into the negotiation phase. All at once, the guy gently smacked the bar with his open hand and said, "well ok then." They collected themselves and headed for the hotel elevator.

We were in the largest, glitziest casino in Las Vegas The scene was literally one of the greatest shows on earth. People of all shapes, sizes, and styles coming together for one reason: money. More cash changes hands daily in this casino than in many developing countries in a month, or in some cases a year. And of course, women here ply the world's "oldest profession" with a brazenness that can be amusing for sure, and sometimes a bit shocking. In any event, there we were happily sipping our drinks and checking out the scene.

"I can't believe she picked him up just like that! Are guys really this easy, or is she just that hot?" my wife asked me, looking astonished. "I mean, he just went up to the bar to get a drink, and in a few minutes she convinced him to pay her for sex. That's unbelievable!" I was a bit taken back by her strong reaction.

"What's really so unbelievable about it?" I asked. "She's hot and guys are horny. I don't see the mystery. Didn't seem like it took that much convincing to me."

"No, I get that part. It's just that I can't imagine what it must feel like to have a guy want me so badly that he's willing to pay me. In a weird way, it's almost like the ultimate compliment. Sorta like: You are so hot I will pay to fuck you. What could be a more powerful endorsement for a girl than that?" "You know," I said with a smile, "you are just as hot as that woman we were watching, maybe hotter. Do you ever fantasize about being able to do what she just did?"

A look I had never seen before crept across my wife's face, a mix of coy excitement, surprise and embarrassment. It was only there for a second then it was gone. She paused, thought a moment and said, "Well sure.......I'd think that most women have that fantasy at some level, if they are really being honest. It's just sort of, I don't know.....strange to say it out loud. Part of me would love to try it just once, just to see what it would be like.......," her voice trailed off and was drown out by the slot machines endless whine.

"What is it? Why did you stop there?" I said.

I saw that look again. She shifted slowly in her chair. "You know how you and I've said that reality always ruins a perfectly good fantasy. You have sex in your head and its all just right: hot people, perfect mood, no emotional complications, you know, everything goes just how you want it to and you're in total control of everything. So I know that it is probably naïve to think that acting out a fantasy could ever be as great as I would hope, but there's this part of me that wishes that I could give it a try. It just makes me nervous to even say this to you, that's all."

She looked uncomfortable, like she had just said something to me that she had been thinking about for a while but never had the nerve to say out loud. Now that she had finally confessed, I could see that she needed me to let her know quickly how I felt about it. I paused for a moment, trying to think about how to make sense of my own complicated feelings. I felt like she was asking me permission to explore a forbidden side of herself and I was not sure that either one of us could handle it. Then again, our more than 10 year relationship was based on the idea that you support one another. Period. Even if that support might lead to things that challenged our relationship.

"I don't know," I started, "The devil's in the details. There are certain sexual things you that you could do and I think that I would be completely fine, but others that I am sure that I would have a harder time with. The problem is that you can't really know in advance how you are going to feel about something like this, and that's where the risk is. I'm really glad that you're telling me this, and I have my own version of the same fantasy. You are so sexy to me that the idea of another guy digging you is a complete turn on. What do you have in mind?"

A large smile spread across her face. Clearly, she had some thoughts about trying something adventurous and by now I was so intrigued, and so turned on, that I knew a decision had been made, a line had been crossed. She began telling me what she wanted to try. While she was talking, my perception of her literally transformed. Here was my conventional, loving wife and mother of our two children, proposing a plan much wilder than anything that I could have imagined. I felt nervous and incredibly aroused at the same time. My wife was taking me by the hand and leading me down a road that made her seem like the most exciting lover any man could have. Just knowing that she had fantasies like this made me want to tear every piece of clothing off her and fuck her right then, but the idea that she might actually try this, made it almost too hot to bear.

The basic idea was simple: She would dress up to look the part of a high-class call girl, hang out at the bar, and just see what happens. My job was to observe her from the other side of the bar, both to protect her and also to get a turn on from watching her play the role of a hooker. We both assumed that mostly guys who were desperate for one reason or another would come on to her and the plan was that she would politely blow them off. We figured that would be it; and then she and I could go upstairs and enjoy each other. She asked for one caveat however: If a guy came on to her to whom she was genuinely attracted, she asked to be able to take the role playing a step further. Since she wanted to explore what it felt like to have a guy lust for her so much that he would pay for her, she insisted she be "allowed" to be overtly sexual, just sexual enough to get paid. We both readily agreed that actual intercourse was off limits. There was just too much risk in that, both health-wise and to our relationship. After some fruitless discussion, we concluded that it was just too complicated to set down ground rules concerning what she could and couldn't do. She was to use her judgment about what she did with the guy. The last and most important rule was that she had to tell me everything that happened. No detail was to be off limits. No secrets.

This was the plan.

We made our way back to our room high above the casino and I watched her change. She took off her jeans and cotton sweater. As I watched her standing there in her black thong and bra, all I could think about was how much I would want to fuck her if I just met her. Her body's gorgeous: Large beautiful tits, a heart-shaped ass to die for, muscular legs and the sexiest stomach around. Most importantly, she just loved to be fucked. Her enthusiasm in bed was so intense that even after ten years of marriage I still had to think about cereal to keep from coming too quickly when we fuck.

"Do you like this?" she said holding up a tiny black skirt and a nearly see through white tee shirt. You could just make out her nipples through the tee. "Uhhhhhh...yeah!" I said. All I could think about was how many men sitting in that bar would want her as much I did in that moment. She put on bright red lipstick, fixed her blonde hair and threw on some high heels. She slipped off her wedding and engagement ring and put them next to the sink. "I need a drink before we go," she said. I fixed two big bourbons from the hotel mini bar and we made small talk. Both of our minds were elsewhere.

We decided that she would go down first and find a seat at the huge circular bar in the center of the casino near the "high roller" black jack tables. I waited ten minutes or so and made my way to the designated area. I found a pillar to lean against in the corner and fixed on her immediately. While she was not the only girl there looking for some action, she was definitely the most attractive. Guys were already glancing in her direction. Her tee was low cut, showing off her generous size D tits. In fact, she was mostly bare legs and tits, given the short skirt was and low cut tee. I watched as a 50 something guy with a Rolex and a big belly bought her a martini. "Definitely not her type," I said to myself. After a few minutes, she stopped making eye contact with him and started looking around. He got the hint and took off. The same pattern repeated itself a few more times. Each of the guys was older than her, clearly had money, but was totally unappealing. I had to admit that I was really turned on just by watching men lust after the woman whom I lusted after every day!

We had agreed to give this experiment an hour, and the time was rapidly approaching when I would get to jump on this sexy woman flaunting her body to everybody at the bar. Then I heard somebody yell, "You're the maaaaan!!!!!!!!!" A group of guys in their 20s were making their way from the high roller tables into the crowded bar, and from the sounds of their boisterous voices, it had been a good night at the tables. Anna was sitting just around the corner from the bar entrance, so she did not immediately see the group come in. One of the guys clearly saw her, however. He was tall, with brown hair and athletic looks. He was obviously the key "player" among this group of guys. The other guys seemed to be constantly deferring to him. I could hear them laughing about their recent bets and how much money they had won, but that was all that I could make out. As they settled into a booth the athletic guy, who I noticed was completely distracted by the sight of my wife, offered to go get drinks at the bar. Well the only spot to order just happened to be right next to my wife. He took everybody's order and made his way to the bar.

I knew that she would dig this guy. He was completely her type: medium build but with a muscular cut, broad shoulders, and a cute ass. His upper arms strained against the fabric of his expensive designer shirt. He looked a little like me but younger and he definitely worked out more. I wanted to move closer so that I might overhear their conversation. I walked around the crowd and found a new place to stand about ten feet behind them. She didn't seem to notice that I had switched positions.

He ordered drinks for his table of friends and then I heard him say, "And please make another martini for the lady," gesturing to my wife. "Well thanks," she said looking nervous, "sounds like you had a good night gambling." He smiled, "You have no idea. I've had few better nights, but you have to quit when you're ahead, that I've learned the hard way." The drinks arrived and he started to go, but turned and said, "After I drop these off, do you mind if I come back and keep you company for a while?" Anna smiled at him and he knew the answer was yes.

While I could not make out every word that they were saying to each other, I did catch the basics. His name was Jack and he was a 25 year old pharmaceutical rep from the mid west. He was here for a bachelor party for a friend from college named Bill something. Apparently, they were roommates for a couple of years and both swam on the school's swim team. Jack had not been in a relationship since college but judging from his confident nature, he looked like he was experienced with women. But he also seemed thoughtful and intelligent, like a decent guy. I was sure that my wife liked him. He complained that his friend Bill's fiancée was a total bitch but that he was trying to be supportive, etc etc. After a while, I thought that he was just going to go back to his friends as the conversation seemed to be petering out, but then he said, "Do you feel like going someplace else?"

My wife appeared to blush, or at least acted like it. "What do you have in mind?" she said.

"Well, we have this awesome suite upstairs, and all the guys are out until late so I thought that we could have another drink there...," he said this while looking straight down at her impressive tits. Then he put his hand on her bare knee and let his fingers slide just a bit up her thigh, as if to emphasize the point.

She leaned further into him. "Well Jack, I'd be happy to go upstairs with you and I am quite sure we could have some fun, but we need to talk about the, ah.... business aspect of this arrangement first, don't you think?" she said with a smile.

He seemed surprised at first when she said this, but then looked relieved, as if since it was only going to be a question of money, and he had plenty, he was definitely going to get some action. "What are your...uh..prices?" he said awkwardly.

She explained that for a private lap dance in his room with liberal touching, she charged $500. If he wanted a sensual massage to go with it, that was an additional $500. She would stay an hour and that was it, even if he wanted to continue. Finally she added, she did not have intercourse with her clients but she guaranteed him that he'd be happy with the "ending." He seemed satisfied with the arrangement, left a tip for the bartender and led my wife to the elevator. Obviously, my time eavesdropping was over. The rest of my story is based upon what my wife told me later. Remember our rule: No secrets.

In the elevator, he pushed the button for the suite floor and began feeling her ass, gently but confidently. She could feel herself starting to get wet in anticipation of what was going to happen, but she was also feeling pretty nervous for the same reason: She didn't know exactly what was going to happen. She wasn't sure how to stay in control of the situation. I mean, it was not like she was a professional stripper or escort. She was just an uninhibited but long married woman on an adventure. She was worried both about how far to go and about playing the role well. If he saw right through her, she was sure that she'd lose her nerve and bolt. Plus, she was concerned that he might get pissed off, and no matter how nice he seemed, pissing off a strange man was not very smart. As he massaged her ass through her skirt, he leaned over and kissed her neck once. She shivered. She felt a deep longing to have him touch her, everywhere. I had told her to trust her judgment about how far to go sexually, but now she was getting hot enough that she was not entirely sure that her judgment could be trusted at all.

Once they got to the room, he opened the door with the electronic key. The suite was empty, as he'd promised. He went to the bar and made them both a drink and then searched for a CD that he wanted her to dance to. The additional booze calmed her nerves some. As they made small talk, she felt a growing ease with him. He seemed like a nice guy, but a nice guy with a great body and an intense look that made her turn away. He wanted her and he was not afraid to show it. This was the type of power she wanted to feel, to be lusted for just like this. But now she had to hold up her end of the bargain.

Finally, he turned on some music, a personal mix of pop and standards. He moved the coffee table out of the way while placing Anna's cash in the center of the table. The suite had a bedroom and a living room, beautifully furnished and decorated. He turned down the lights and Anna began to slowly gyrate her hips while staring at him seductively. Jack was hypnotized by her swaying body, clearly imagining what it would be like to see her naked, and better yet, what it would be like to fuck her. Anna moved directly in front of him and turned around. She began shifting her skirt so that Jack could get a partial look her nearly bare ass. She could hear his breathing start to get deeper and faster. He put his hands on the outsides of her thighs and started to slowly run his hands up her thighs, under her skirt, where he massaged her ass. As he moved his hands up and down her thighs and ass he let his thumbs gently brush her tingling cunt, which was covered by her thong.

"You have a fucking beautiful body," he said to her staring at her tight little ass. "Your ass is perfection," he said. She gave him a nice smile, "Thanks," she purred, "If you keep grabbing my ass like that, you're gonna see a whole lot more of it."

She turned around to face him and as she did she was slowly lowering her tee shirt so that he could see most of her tits while keeping her nipples just out of sight. Now she could see the obvious bulge in his pants. He started to squirm on the couch, as if he had to adjust himself. Anna began rubbing her tits on the outside of her tee shirt and then sat down on Jack's lap facing him. As she rubbed her tits, she began to grind her cunt against the bulge in his pants. She could feel his hard cock through the fabric of her thong and could tell he had some size. She began to wonder what it looked like.

By now she was letting Jack rub her tits on the outside of her tee shirt while she draped her arms around his neck. By now she could feel her juices on her upper thighs, seeping through the thong. She felt powerful, in control and wildly turned on. Jack began to take off her tee shirt while Anna increased the motion of her hips against his cock in time to the music. They were rubbing against each other like high schoolers. Jack took Anna's shirt off the rest of the way and began to suck and massage each of her big full tits. Anna could feel her nipples getting hard in his mouth as he caressed her tits with his mouth and hands. She let him suck them and rub them as she quietly moaned with pleasure. He kept flicking his tongue against her erect nipples and then taking her tit deep into his mouth. The rhythm of her cunt against his hard cock was making her start to have tiny orgasms and she could feel a rush of warmth move up her torso.

Just then she heard a voice, "Oh man, sorry you guys!" It was Bill, the bachelor of said bachelor party. Anna jumped to one side of Jack to hide her half naked body. "Dude, where did you come from?" Jack practically yelled. Bill said, "I was just trying to sleep off the drinks and then I heard voices so I came to see who was here. I'm sorry to interrupt. I'll get out of here," and he started to leave. "Hang on man," Jack said. Turning to Anna he said, "If we up the price, can Bill join in on the fun? This might be his last chance in life for anything wild. Is that cool with you?" Jack said hopefully.

Anna thought about it for a few seconds. Bill was just as good looking as Jack and since every woman imagines a threesome with two guys, but rarely gets to have the experience, she thought, why not? This would make for quite the story, she thought.

opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers
12