A Wife's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked at Jack and Bill who were now standing next to each other. "OK. Another $500 and Bill can play too." She went over the same ground rules that she did with Jack. Bill quickly agreed.

Anna was still topless at this point and was now standing in the open for both guys to get a nice long look at her. Bill suggested that she continue stripping so that their lap dances could be maximally fulfilling. They put the music back on and both Jack and Bill sat on the couch as Anna began to dance again. She swayed her hips and rubbed her tits as both guys sat transfixed watching her every move. Slowly she slid her skirt off her hips and danced in only her thong. By now both Jack and Bill had their hands in their pants playing with their cocks while they watched Anna move to the music and touch herself. She carefully slid her hand into the front of her thong and started playing with her clit, while leaving the thong on to block their view of her cunt. A little mystery goes a long way, she thought. She felt herself getting more and more excited as she slid her fingers into her sopping wet cunt and ran them in circles around her swollen clit. Then she lifted her hand to her mouth to taste her sweetened fingers, (and practically made the guys come right then and there I bet).

Jack had unzipped his fly to have easier access to his cock and Bill had his entire hand down his pants working furiously on his dick. Anna came over to Jack and again sat on his lap facing him. He started sucking her tits again while Bill sat there and watched. Anna was grinding her thong-covered pussy on his hard cock when ....out it popped from his pants. Jack seemed unsure of what to do, but by this time Anna had no doubts at all. His cock was long, thick and hard. Hard like only a 25 year old cock can be. The fact that these two hot 20 something guys were so into her was the height of erotic for Anna. She gently took his cock in her hand and began stroking his long shaft. She popped open his pant button pulled his underwear down so she could have more room to play with it. Then she went back to grinding against his now exposed cock. This felt a lot better than it did with two layers of fabric between them. His hardness kept pushing against her thong-covered cunt and smooth thighs in a way that made her have a few more little orgasms. Jack was moaning by now and was going to town eating and sucking her tits as he aggressively pushed his throbbing cock against her.

She looked over at Bill and he had his big cock out of his pants as well and was jerking himself off while he watched them. Anna began to kiss Jack's neck and as she looked down, she felt a powerful urge to suck him. She trailed her tongue down his muscular chest and abs until she arrived at his navel and took his cock slowly into her mouth. Tasting a hot strange man made her stomach flutter. His cock was perfectly suckable. She began to run her tongue up and down the shaft, stopping to lick and suck his balls, and then moved back up to take his whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. She wanted as much of his long thick cock in her mouth as she could manage. Apparently, he didn't mind her aggressive oral skills. His moaning was almost a yell.

She got down on both knees and started to jerk him off with both hands as she let his cock slide in and out of her mouth. She barely noticed that Bill had moved behind her and was carefully sliding her thong down her thighs. She was so busily sucking Jack's cock that it came as a shock when she felt Bill's tongue start licking her pussy. He made her spread her legs and actually lied down underneath her so he could get a better angle at her smooth hairless cunt, and especially her clit. She gasped when he started to suck her clit while sticking two fingers into her dripping snatch. She had always imagined making it this way with two hot guys, one eating her cunt and one sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She was shaking with sexual energy. By now, Anna knew that she was going to come hard and needed the satisfaction of making both of the guys come as well. There was simply no turning back now.

They continued like this for a few minutes, then she felt Bill stop eating her and he gently pulled her off Jack's glistening cock, much to Jack's dismay. Together, Jack and Bill took her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. The closet had a door that was a mirror from floor to ceiling and Anna could see her nude body reflected back to her. Not bad, she thought. She watched the guys take off the rest of their clothes and move next to her on the bed on either side of her. For a moment, she just ran her hands across their firm masculine bodies, taking them in. They were doing the same to her. Man, she thought, were guys this hard bodied when I was in my 20s?

Then she settled her hands on each of their cocks, which by now were only partially erect. She began stroking them at the same time and both guys started to make soft moans. She could feel their cocks stiffen and throb in her hands. Anna pulled a pillow under her head and pulled the guys to her mouth. The only thing she wanted at that moment was a taste of each one of these beautiful cocks. With Bill and Jack on their knees by her head, Anna began to slide Jack's cock in and out of her mouth while she used her free hand to stroke Bill. After Jack was rock hard, she took his cock out of her mouth and began to suck Bill. His cock was about as long as Jack's but much thicker so she had to concentrate on her technique. Teeth, she knew, were not a turn on at a time like this. She moved her hungry mouth back and forth between their cocks as she lay on her back with her legs spread. Bill and Jack took turns slipping their fingers into her cunt and rubbing her clit. Then, both of them had their hands in her cunt. The sensation of their slick, intermingled fingers playing with her cunt was almost too much for her. By now, Anna's chin and their cocks were dripping. She couldn't get enough. She even tried sucking them both at once, but they were just too big for that. Anna always enjoyed gourmet food but kept thinking that this was the meal of a lifetime!

Jack, it seems, soon became a little greedy and he threw a leg over Anna's chest so she was forced to focus on just him for a while. Bill, finding himself suddenly displaced, did what any enterprising guy would do and moved down between Anna's legs and began to gently lick and nibble her swollen clit. At the same time, Jack was pushing his cock as deep into Anna's throat as he could get it. Then he pulled his cock out from her mouth and started fucking her big tits. She was relieved to have a break and always loved having her tits fucked. She pushed her tits together to engulf his hard, wet cock as she watched him slide it back and forth between them. Then she felt Bill start to rub his cock up and down her pussy, separating her tender lips as if he was about to push into her. Anna panicked for a moment.

"Hey, remember what I said about fucking." she said trying to use an irritated, authoritative voice. For Anna, two powerful feelings had collided. The truth was she wanted him to fuck her....really hard. She desperately wanted both of these gorgeous naked men to fuck her cunt and cum in her. But she and I had only a few rules and this was one of them. She knew that she'd regret it later if she let them fuck her, no matter how much she wanted it.

Bill sounded a little offended, like he was thinking, "Hey babe, what kind of guy do you think I am?" and said, "Don't worry. I promise not to fuck you, though at this moment I would pay $100,000 if you would let me. I have something else in mind."

And with that, Bill pushed her knees back towards her and spread her thighs apart again. Her hips tilted backwards and her cunt opened just enough for her to feel vulnerable and exposed. Then he gently guided his cock up the outside of Anna's wet smooth pussy, pushing her pink lips apart with the massive head and shaft of his cock, rubbing against her clit, and then back down again. It was clear that instead of entering her, he wanted to get as close as humanly possible to fucking her without fucking her.

"Is this OK," he said hopefully. By now, Anna had relaxed again. "If you don't keep going I'll charge you double," she responded with a laugh.

While Jack fucked Anna's tits and occasionally stuck his cock in her mouth to get added lubrication, Bill fucked Anna's cunt on the outside, using his cock to spread her lips and massage her clit. Anna could see the whole scene in the mirror. She felt like she was watching the hottest porn she could ever imagine, but it was her! She felt her body quiver again and again as Bill's astonishingly hard cock rubbed against her clit. Suddenly she heard a moan and felt squirts of hot cum splash onto her belly. Bill's first couple of shots were so powerful they went all the way up Anna's stomach, leaving a long trail of hot liquid. Then Bill concentrated on stroking the cum directly onto her clit and then rubbing it into her clit and pussy with his cock. Bill came a lot. More than Anna could remember any man coming before. As she felt him come, it made her own nearly continuous orgasm intensify to the point where she had to muffle a scream by biting her lip, hard.

In the midst of this, Jack was simply not going to be able to contain himself. He pushed his cock into her mouth and began fucking her mouth as she grabbed and stroked his cock with one hand and massaged his ass with the other. She tasted a few drops of cum in her mouth and felt Jack's whole body tense up as he arched his back. Jack was starting to blow in her mouth. Quickly, she moved his cock to her tits and stroked his big cock while he came onto her tits, over and over again. Jack just seemed to keep coming until her tits were soaked with his hot slick cum. After what seemed like forever, he collapsed next to her. She had pleasured and been pleasured in a way that she never imagined possible, and she was going to end it with an exclamation point. Anna slowly rubbed the cum on her tits, belly, and cunt into her silken skin while the guys watched, wishing that they could get back what they'd just lost so they could go again. Not even a 25 year old was that good.

The guys were half asleep when she got out of bed to grab a towel. She wet down the towel and cleaned herself up as best she could. As she walked into the other room to track down her clothes, she remembered the money. Hey, a deal was a deal. Jack had laid it on the coffee table by the CD player. She picked it up and counted out the 10 crisp $100 bills, just to make sure. "I would've done that for free," she chuckled as she pulled up her thong and found her skirt. She dressed quickly as her thoughts turned to me. She was tired, and even a little sore, but she knew that she still needed to be fucked. She needed a cock inside of her, and mine was the only cock that would suffice.

I heard the knock on the hotel room door and practically raced across the room to let her in. I wish I could describe what she looked like. It was a combination of a brazen harlot who had just been ravished to the point of passing out, a wife unsure how her husband was going to react to what she'd done, and my best friend who couldn't wait to regale me with her tale of excess and debauchery.

"Hey there, you look, uh.....tired," I said as she moved in close for a hug. She smelled like sex. I kissed her neck and tasted a mixture of her familiar smell mixed with sexual excitement and release. I knew she had gotten down more than she or I would have expected when we concocted our plan.

"It is soooo good to see you," she sighed. "I hope you don't mind, but while I tell you what happened down there, you had better fuck me 'cause nobody else has," she said with the biggest smile on her face. I breathed a sign of relief.

And with that, she got down on the floor in front of me on all fours, slipped down her thong and started to talk about her adventure. I was hard in about two seconds. While she described the whole hot affair, I fucked her from behind while she moaned and rocked against my cock. I contained myself up to the point when the guys took her into the bedroom, when I just couldn't take any more. I came into her beautiful tired pussy, lied down next to her and listened to the rest. By the time she was done, I was hard again and, God bless her, she moved onto her back and let me fuck her again. I had never wanted her more than after the events of this night. I doubt that will try anything like that again for a long time, maybe not ever. But neither of us have any regrets about our wild night in Vegas.

12