A Wife's Day Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula got up and as she walked past me smiled and made a silly little goodbye wave with each hand to myself and Angela.

I sat there in silence for a minute or two my heart pounding and slowly calming down as I stared at my naked wife. I couldn't decide who was more covered in sweat or come!

Angela looked back at me and was about to say something as we heard movement and voices from the stairs, "See you guys, be nice to each other," Janet called to us. Moments later we heard the front door open and then close.

We were alone.

Angela was the first to break the silence, "Well, where do we go from here?"

I wanted to say something to put her at ease but suddenly decided actions may be better than words.

I got up from the chair and stepped up to the edge of the bed, kneeling next to Angela I pushed her backwards. I put my hand on her thigh and started to run my fingers up towards her groin.

"There's something I've always wanted to do, but I was never sure how you would react. After what I have just seen I don't think I will have any objections." My fingers parted Angela's cunt lips, she was soaked and I easily slipped 2 fingers into her.

"What on earth have you always wanted to do? Finger me, you've done that plenty of times." Angela looked up at me a puzzled look on her face.

I slipped 2 more fingers into her and squeezed them together as tightly as I could. I tucked my thumb in to the palm of my hand and pushed forward. "This," my whole hand moved forwards and within a moment I had achieved my goal. My wife's cunt lips were wrapped around my wrist, my whole fist deep in her cunt.

"Oh," Angela let out a moan sounding a much surprised as anything else. "So you've always wanted to see me in bed with another woman, you've always wanted to fist me. What else have you always wanted, but were too afraid to ask for?"

"All these years I've wanted a whore in the bedroom and you were such a prude at times", I was starting to pump my fist slowly inside my wife's hot we cunt and loving every sensation. "I find you in bed today with 2 women and you are acting like I've always wanted you to!"

"What else do I want," my fist was starting to move with longer strokes now as Angela moaned again, "everything!"

12