A Wife's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she did push me away. "You're a natural, babe," she said. I beamed: this compliment made my day. "A fuckin' natural. Pardon the pun." She grinned at me. "I don't think once with you will be enough."

I nodded eagerly. "I want more, more, more!" It was the truth. I wanted more. My husband suddenly didn't interest me. I wanted a female touch, none of this cock and balls stuff. The enthusiasm I was showing might have been a little...juvenile, but it was genuine. It was kind of like I was seventeen again and just starting down the road that led to my daughter. The only problem was how to deal with my husband. Throwing away almost twenty years of marriage isn't a decision to be made because of one -- admittedly amazing -- fuck.

"Well, babydoll, we'll have to meet another day. Someone will be wondering where you are soon." I looked at the clock: it was almost ten minutes past when I should have left work. There's never much traffic on his way home, so Alex -- my husband -- usually gets home before I do. No way I wanted to start a conversation about either my affair or my new-found appreciation of women, at least not that night.

"Irene, thank you," I said, meaning it from the very very bottom of my heart, that place where only the truth resides. "I'll call you tonight, or tomorrow. I hope we can do it again, and soon!" I gave her a kiss, then gathered up my things. Straightening my hair in the mirror, I made sure that I looked passably cleaned up, not like I had spent a good hour, or more, fucking another woman. Soon enough I would have to deal with my husband, but that could be another day.

12