A Wife's Deepest Desire For Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

”He said that he wanted you to suck his balls you fucking cock sucker, can’t you hear whore? Do what he said faggot,” she demanded.

He quickly but gently sucked the guy’s nuts into his mouth. He could feel the hard balls inside the soft sack that filled his mouth. He gently rolled the balls with his tongue inside his mouth. This brought a deep guttural moan from the man.

“Oh yea, faggot that’s it” the man moaned.

He kept this up, gently taking one ball then the other in his mouth rolling them around. Occasionally he took both in his mouth and pulled gently down away from the body, this caused the rigid cock to pulse wildly in his hand. He began to stroke the cock in long slow strokes, trying to make both the cock and balls feel good.

“Damn cunt, I am going to cum” the man moaned after about 10 minutes of having his balls sucked and his cock stroked. .

“Get that cock in your mouth” he heard his wife command

He let the balls fall from his mouth and returned the cock back to his mouth, it seemed bigger and the head had become purple and swollen. As soon as his mouth closed around the head of the cock, the man lost control and grabbed the back of his head and began to thrust his hips, wildly fucking his face. He could taste the beginning of the end. The cock began to ooze the salty liquid that he had stirred up while sucking this guys balls.

“I am fucking cumming slut, drink my cum you cock sucker” he groaned.

“Yes faggot show him that you are a cum eating whore, don’t spill a drop I want you to eat it all” she instructed him holding the back of his head so there is no escape.

Then it happened, the man’s legs went stiff his hips locked and he thrust his cock as deep as possible and released the first jet of cum into the back of his throat. The first jet caused him to jerk back trying to escape from the onslaught on his throat, but there were 2 sets of hands holding his head firmly in place.

“ARGHHHHHHHH OH FUCK, OH SHIT,” growled the man thrusting his hips in rhythm with each ejaculation. “Eat my load faggot”

“That’s it my cum drinking faggot,” she said as she watched his throat convulsing to swallow the load.

Finally with a final shudder the man’s cock began to soften in his mouth. He wanted to pull his mouth off so that he could swallow properly but the man had a different idea, he seemed to like feeling his cock go soft inside his mouth and made no move to remove it.

“While I talk to your owner, don’t let that cock fall out of your mouth bitch,” the man instructed. “That ought to keep you quiet” he chuckled.

“Do it” she agreed, “SO how was my little faggot, did he suck you okay?” she asked the guy.

“I have to admit, he wasn’t bad, you have trained the bitch well” he replied “I would like to do this again if you don’t mind”

“Sure anytime, just let me know when” she replied to the man.

“Great I can’t wait”, he said with a big smile on his face. Well faggot, I gotta run, but I will be back, a hot fucking mouth to use anytime I want is too much to pass up” he said as he slowly withdrew his cock and moved away to pull up his pants “I will be working on site for another couple weeks and this will make a nice break,” he laughed

Finally the cock was out of his mouth and he could swallow the last of the salty liquid. His mouth ached and his knees were sore from trying to keep his balance.

“I will see you later” she said to the man as they walked to the door together.

She returned and stood in front of him.

“Okay, submission is over, you have things to do” she said and walked away leaving him kneeling there with his head spinning.

“But” he started to say more when she interrupted him

“It is over faggot, get your pussy ass back to work, you have a lot to do,” she said “I don’t want to hear another word out of your cock sucking mouth until everything on your list is done.”

He rose slowly and started down the hallway, back to the light fixture he had left undone. His mind swam, he hadn’t even seen this guys face, he knew he was a construction worker by his clothes, and that there were 3 houses being built in the area, but what he couldn’t figure out was which one was he from? He had to drive by each site every morning on the way to work and at one of them was the cock he had just sucked. He shuddered at the thought. And worse yet when would that cock return to assault is mouth. He shook his head trying to clear his mind and he stood in the bathroom quite awhile trying to clear his head before he could go back to work on the light.

She watched him walk away, she could see from his posture he knew that there was more to come, much more. She had watched his cock the entire time he was servicing the construction worker, it had gone back and forth from hard to soft, she had loved seeing it strain against its prison and to see it go soft when he realized that she was going to make him swallow the load.

She had been so lucky to find this guy, she had been online chatting when he had popped up in a chat room, looking for a bi guy to give him head, she had chatted with him and found out he was divorced, and was really more straight than bi, but enjoyed getting head from men “when the women were running slow” as he had put it. And as luck would have it he was working on a house being built just down the road from their house. When she had explained her situation to him, he had been eager to help out. He had said he would love to have a stress reliever close at hand, other than his own hand of course, she remembered chuckling to herself. He was polite and respectful and she knew that he wouldn’t overstep the bounds she had set for him. She also had to admit she loved having a cock so close that she could use on her husband anytime she wanted.

She started to walk into the office where her sewing machine was; she had decided that she wanted to redecorate their bedroom, so she went in to finish the new curtains. As she took her first step she could feel the wetness between her legs she was so wet she could feel it starting to run down her thighs, damn she was turned on, and she wanted to cum badly, and she needed it now. She quickly walked into the bedroom and called

“Get your fucking ass out here” she snapped. She reached into her “toy” drawer and grabbed her strap on “on the bed cunt” she continued stepping into the harness the held an 8” long, and very thick flesh colored cock. “On your fucking knees on the edge of the bed bitch” she said making final adjustments to her “cock” making sure it was pressing on all the right places. She was moving with an urgency that surprised even her. She had a case of blue balls for the lack of a better word to describe it; her sex ached clear up to her belly button. She wanted his pussy and she wanted it now. She moved quickly up behind him and began pressing the head of the cock against his asshole.

“Lubrication” he moaned

“You mean your fucking ass isn’t stretched out enough to take my cock whore?” she said with a hint of mockery in her voice. “I am very fucking disappointed in you, I shouldn’t have let you go without the plug today, I won’t make the mistake again” she spit in her hand and then he felt her spit hit his ass just above the cock she had pressed against his ass. He didn’t know it but the “spit” that had hit is ass was really a squirt of lubricant. “Isn’t that what you did when I used to let you fuck me and you hadn’t taken time to do it right and get me turned on, I remember you said it was the best lubricant, lets just find out shall we, slut?” she said rubbing her “spit” over the cock.

“ahhhh” he moaned as she firmly pushed the cock into his ass.


All that escaped his mouth was a gasp of air. He waited for the pain, waited to feel her cock split him open forcing itself into him. He tried to relax, tried to ease the way for her cock. He was amazed how easily the cock began to slide into him. He didn’t know how much spit she had used but he was thankful for every drop.

Damn she liked the look of that cock disappearing into his ass. She would love to have a cock of her own, she was sure the feeling of his ass wrapped so tightly around her cock would feel wonderful. For a minute she felt jealous of the big black cock that had used this tight ass before her. She knew that it had to have felt good to that big black cock of his, she had seen the look on Cole’s face as he had used her slaves’ ass, it was the face of ecstasy. She closed her eyes, and let her imagination run away with her, she made her cock real in her mind, it became an 8” clit, it became her cock.

She began to fuck him, she took short strokes followed with grinding her cock into his ass, each stroke teased her clit, and each grind gave her the exact pressure she needed on her clit to drive her wild. She grabbed his hips and began to move him how she wanted him to move so she would get more pressure on her clit.

“Grind your ass on my cock” she moaned “show me how much you like my fat cock whore”

He gritted his teeth and pushed back as hard as he could on her cock, he was pushing back as hard as she was pushing into him, and within moments he heard her begin to orgasm. She pushed him down to the bed on his stomach so she could put all her weight on the cock in his ass, she literally lifted her feet off the bed steadying herself with her hands and began grinding her cock down hard into his ass.

“Yea slut, I know you like it when I use your pussy, you like big hard cock in your ass, I know because I watched you please those black guys you faggot” she moaned and her body began to shake with the intensity of her orgasm as if her own words had thrown her over the edge. She collapsed on him.

She laid there knowing that he was uncomfortable but she was very comfortable. She felt him shifting under her, gentle hints for her to move off of him.

“Submit” she whispered in his ear, feeling him go stiff and then limp “I am comfortable and think I will take a little nap, don’t wake me until I wake up, Understand?” she asked in a voice that told him he had no choice.

“Yes Maam”

The simple word “submit” was like a narcotic to her, she loved his response, loved the power, the control and more than that she loved him for submitting.

She knew that she would be saying it again and much sooner than he knew because she had plans for tonight. She had to admit that she loved the feel of his body against hers, he felt familiar, felt safe. She was lucky to have a slave she could love, she couldn’t imagine doing the things she had done to him, or planned to do to him without loving him and knowing that he loved her and would do anything to please her. Love has many forms she mused.

With that last thought she let herself drift off to sleep, smiling against him as she felt his ass twitching on her cock, gently rubbing her clit, soothing her to sleep.

12