A Wife's Deepest Desire for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress" he yelped.

"Good, I will be Mistress Wife from now on to you bitch. Do you understand fuck face?"

"Yes Mistress" he whispered

"This will never do, you are already hard as a rock" she commented looking down at his cock. "Hum what shall we do about this?" "I know, maybe I should blow you so that you can relax and I will be able to enjoy using you" With this she removed her robe showing him her outfit. His cock pulsed even harder at the sight. She was very proud that she could get that response from him. She sat on the bed and took his cock into her mouth working her tongue around the head, and forcing her tongue into the hole at the end of it. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and knew it wouldn't be long before her efforts would be rewarded with a load of his sweet tasting cum. She wasn't disappointed, within a minute his cock began jerking and pulsing in her mouth shooting four big spurts of cum. Now for the surprise, she thought. Without a word she stood up and leaned forward to kiss him. He drew back. She grabbed his balls pulling him toward her squeezing hard as she put her other hand behind his head pulling his mouth to hers. He had no choice he opened his mouth in response to the pressure on his balls and she thrust her mouth over his, tonguing his cum into his mouth. She held his mouth against hers until she had emptied all of it into his. She then drew back saying "swallow it faggot, or I will squeeze your balls until they pop like grapes in my hands". She watched in satisfaction as he forced himself to swallow. He turned pale but all she did was laugh saying "You better get used to it because before I am done with you, you will begging me for more. You like it when I swallow, besides I know you like it, you just aren't used to so much. I know it isn't your first taste of cum and it won't be your last you will get used to it because from now on every time you cum you will eat it. Understand?

She watched as his face blushed bright red. She could see from his eyes he knew he was busted, knew that now he would pay a price for his secret desires. The look on his face shot a jolt of electricity strait to her clit. Seeing him humiliated was such a fucking turn on.

"Yes" he croaked swallowing again

She slapped his semi hard cock hard

"Yes mistress wife" he whispered looking at her

She looked at him. There he stood his load spent and now very nervous about what would come next. What she had done had the desired effect. She knew that when he was that horny anything would feel good, but now that he had cum he was more vulnerable, now the game was more serious and it wasn't about cumming for him, now it was about him submitting when there might not be a reward.

She picked up the hood off the bed and slipped it over he face. It was leather and she loved the smell. The hood fit very snuggly lacing up the back so that all that was showing was his mouth and a small hole around his nose. There was a removable eyepiece but she decided that she didn't want him to see what was coming just yet. Once the hood was in place she turned her attention to other matters.

"Listen to me very carefully, I am only going to say this once. You are my bitch. My slut. You are a cum loving faggot. For this entire weekend I am going to call you anything I want, understand? Only a faggot slave would eat his own cum, only a he-whore would stroke his little pathetic TINY cock while looking at pictures of men getting fucked up the ass by women or sucking on dildos. You will answer to anything I call you, understand, slut? You are mine.

"Yes mistress wife" came the weak reply. His mind was racing, his heart pounding in his chest and with each heartbeat his cock was getting hard again. Each vulgar word that came from her mouth had caused more blood to be pumped into his cock.

"One other thing I am in control no questions asked, and no excuses. This will continue as I want it to, without regard to your pleasure, I am doing this for me. You can always stop me, simply call me by my name instead of Mistress or Mistress Wife, and I will quit. But I need you to understand what that means. If you do that then we stop right then and it is over. And it may be quite some time before I touch you again, that is the risk you take. I know you want it, but there are things I want as well, and those things I will make you do, and I will watch you do. These things are for my pleasure and I don't give a fuck if they give you any pleasure while you are doing them. You need to be a good slave and know this is about my pleasure not yours. So before you decide that you don't like it or won't try it you had better consider your options carefully. If you call it quits you won't get a second chance at this game again anytime soon, if ever. And I will take all your magazines and lock them up where you can't find them.

"Shall we begin faggot?"

He nodded and as he opened his mouth to reply she picked up the dildo gag shoving it into his mouth before he could utter a sound. It was a gag with a ball on one end for his mouth, and on the other side she had inserted her secret dildo. She secured the gag in place with a buckle behind his head.

"Very nice, Hard to talk is it," she laughed "now for some fun for me"

She led him over to the bed pushing him onto his back, leaving him helpless with his hands pinned beneath him. How funny he looked but how turned on she was, him being helpless and at her mercy. She could see the tension in his body. She wondered what he was thinking, she was sure he was feeling exposed and embarrassed and she could tell from the twitching of his cock and his labored breathing he was enjoying it.

She grabbed a piece of rope. She took the rope and tied it around his balls like a leash. After that, she leaned very close to his face pulling gently on the rope and said

" I am going to ride your face faggot. And I am going to suck your cock but you better not cum. I have always wanted a real cock in my pussy, other than your puny little skinny thing. At times your cock is just too fucking small to please me. Besides I have always fantasized about having two men. So you better use both of your cocks to make me happy or there will be hell to pay." Understand?"

He shook his head in compliance making the cock on his face to jiggle, causing her to almost laugh out loud. If only he could see himself now he would die of embarrassment she thought. "Now that is a real cock on your face and I am going to ride it, it is so much bigger than your little boy cock"

She mounted his face just like she would straddle his hips when she was on top. She eased herself down on the cock feeling it stretch her. As she lowered herself down she described how it felt to have her pussy stretched out and how he and never done that. As she leaned forward to suck his cock she said, "You fuck me good cock face" and then engulfed his cock with her mouth. She slammed her pussy down on his face, occasionally she heard him moan or try to move his face away from her pounding. When he did she would give a sharp tug on his balls reminding him to pay attention. It was heaven, a fantasy come true and her orgasm was mind blowing. As soon as she came she quit sucking on him leaving his little purple headed cock bobbing as he dismounted his face.

She lifted him into a sitting position and removed the gag from his mouth.

"Did you like that faggot?"

"Yes Mistress" He was surprised at the sincerity with which he answered the question. Her using him as an object, a fucking machine, reminded him of the stories he had read. His balls ached from the rope, it was almost too much, but in other ways it wasn't enough. His reaction confused him, he had dreamed about this for so long, and now that it was happening he wasn't sure what he would and wouldn't like. The only comfort he felt was his knowledge that she loved him, even if right now that love was taking on a different form.

She stood up and stretched, looked down at him, and said, "I really liked that, do you know you weren't the only one masturbating?. The cock you had strapped to your face was the one I have had hidden under our bed. While you were at work I have been using it on my pussy, filling it in ways you never could. Don't get me wrong your cock is okay, but just okay. I need a real cock; something to fill me up, a cock that can hit those places that you have neglected because your tiny example of a cock is not large enough to fill any woman's pussy. You are such a fucking pussy. I want to thank you. Your fucking perversion is finally letting me get full satisfaction.

He winced at the words "pussy" and "perversion". She was enjoying this even more than he was. But he had to wonder how far this would all go. What was she thinking, what was she prepared to do? The very thought made his palms start sweating. The smell of leather became stronger around his head as his nervousness grew.

"I am going to undo your hands now but you are not to move them until I tell you too"

"Okay now lay back on the bed with your hands over your head, Bitch"

She proceeded to handcuff his hands to the headboard of their bed; she then removed the eyepiece to the hood he was wearing. He squinted as the light hit his eyes. As they adjusted to the light he could see what she was holding. It was a butt plug. It was black about 4" long and tapered but about 1.5 inches at the thickest point. Once pushed up his ass, it looked like it would have no problem staying in place.

"We need to get you ready for MY cock, don't we faggot?"

He said nothing, not sure what to say. But he couldn't take his eyes off the plug as she rubbed KY jelly over it. She then reached down and smeared a glob around his twitching asshole.

"Wipe that shocked look off your face" she said reaching under the bed, pulling out his secret toy. She tossed it on his chest saying "does this look familiar" The guilt in his eyes was obvious. My god, he thought. His eyes were locked on the little pink dildo lying on his chest. His cock deflated so quickly it was like a balloon that had all the air let out of it all at once. He tore his eyes off of the dildo and looked up into her gleaming eyes. The smile on her face was a mixture of pure bliss and satisfaction of her surprising him as she had never surprised him before.

As if reading his mind she looked him in the eyes "Yep, I found out your final little secret now didn't I. You looked so fucking pathetic the other morning fucking yourself with it. That is what made me sure you could take anything I could dish out. I know everything now; all your fucking secrets, but now those secrets are mine to control. I know you like to take it up the ass. Don't you dare act like a fucking virgin when I know your fucking asshole has been well broken in! You beg me all the time for my ass, but honestly it doesn't do much for me, but maybe if you can show me how much you love it, I will change my mind, but I doubt it. I have no problem using your ass. She laughed. And I promise you, you are going to take something much bigger than your pathetic little cock up your ass. Your puny cock hurts my ass; I can only imagine how my real cock is going to make your ass feel.

"Relax slut" she said as she placed the tip of the plug against his reluctant hole. "If you relax this won't hurt nearly as bad as it will if I have to force it in you." She increased the pressure until she felt his resistance weaken. She slowly but deliberately slid the plug into his ass until it was buried to the hilt. "There we go" "See it isn't not any bigger than your little faggot toy now is it?"

"No Mistress" he moaned, his embarrassment only increasing as she tapped lightly on the base of the plug making it move in him. He felt so vulnerable, she was looking right at his ass and at the plug that was filling it. The thought of that exposure caused his cock to begin pulsing to life again.

"You like it don't you? I can tell by the way your cock is rising," she said as she grabbed his legs and tied them down to the foot of the bed. She then took the rope she had tied around his balls and pulled it over his head tying it to the headboard away from his hands so he couldn't untie it. She pulled it tight so that his balls were stretched up tight and out of the way so she could see the bottom of the plug in his ass. Then she showed him the clothespins she had bought.

"These are for your nipples, cock and balls," She deftly attached one clothespin to each nipple, several to his stretched balls and one on each side of his cock.

"There" she said "are you comfortable? "

"No Mistress" came the answer. He wasn't comfortable, the pain was just on the verge of being unbearable. He had never imagined the feeling of being this helpless would be so exciting. It was hard to concentrate on anything other than the biting of the clothespins on his most sensitive areas.

"Good, then I got it right." She already knew she had it right because his cock was throbbing next to his extended balls. She then replaced the eyepiece of the hood.

"I will be back," she said as she leaned close to his face "don't go anywhere," She laughed

He heard her walk away, and close the door behind her. In total darkness behind his hood he considered his plight. His ass was full and felt like there was a torpedo in it, both nipples burned and the clothespins on his balls and cock were biting into the skin driving him mad. When He tried to adjust himself to relieve the pain but when he moved his reward was having his ball pulled even tighter. He was helpless and he knew it. That helplessness both terrified and exited him. He desperately wanted the pain to quit but it was quickly fading to a white hazy blaze of lust in his mind, his cock grew so hard that one of the clips on the side of it actually snapped off because there was nothing left to grip to.

It seamed like ages before he heard the door open. When she walked up beside the bed she started running her fingers over his body, lightly tapping on each clothespin as she moved over his body. Each tap sent shivers through his body. Shocks of electricity that touched a very primal part of his mind leaving him trapped within a conflict of pleasure and pain.

"Your being so good I think I will reward you," she finally said.

He felt the bed shift as she climbed onto it. She straddled his chest and he could feel her thighs against his ribcage. Pussy he thought, she is going to make me eat her pussy. He loved eating her pussy and greedily stuck out this tongue. The thought of her creamy juices running over his tongue made his cock twitch even more. He arched his head to meet her pussy when he felt her moving her crotch over his face. But the surprise was his, instead of pussy; he felt the unmistakable touch of a dildo.

"I had a hard time finding one as small as you, but I did" she cooed "I am going to teach you to suck cock and deep throat just like you did me. But the difference is that I am not going to untie you until I am satisfied that you are good little cock sucker and can take this down your throat."

With that she started feeding him her cock, slowly at first, but she kept going, pushing the cock further and further down his throat. She loved her new strap on toy and she loved seeing him struggling to get more of it in his mouth.

She remembered the first time she sucked cock and how hard it had been. Now finally he might understand that it wasn't as easy as it looked. It is a skill, a gift, not just something just anyone was good at. She pushed the cock into his throat just enough to make him gag, and then she would back off, each time trying to feed him more of her cock. . Finally, she backed off taking the cock from his mouth.

"For a cum loving fag you sure can't suck cock, this is something we are going to have to practice"

"Yes Mistress" he said moving his mouth around trying to alleviate the aching that he felt in his jaws from having his mouth wrapped around her cock.

She slowly started removing the clothespins, one by one. The pain was so intense he could not help but to gasp as each was removed. Instead of opening them she simply pulled on them until they came off. After the first one, he dreaded the rest.

"Why is your clit hard Faggot? Did you like that?" she smiled at his throbbing cock.

"Yes Mistress" He answered honestly, but what he liked was the pain finally ending but he didn't dare tell her that. If she knew, he was certain that the clothespins would find their way back to his body much sooner than he wanted.

"You like my cock down your throat don't you Faggot?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good Boy"

"If I untie you will you do as I say without question?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good"

She released him. She removed everything but the plug in his ass. He stood before her, his cock still hard, his balls and nipples red from the abuse.

"I have something for you" she said as she pulled out a choker style chain with a medallion on it. On the medallion was etched the word SLAVE in big bold letters. She put it around his neck and fastened it. "You will wear this whenever I say, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good, now get dressed we have shopping to do"

"What about the plug mistress?"

"It stays put until I say differently"

"Yes Mistress" he replied with a sorrowful tone. He couldn't imagine walking around with his ass full. Even the slight movements he made now caused the plug to rub something in his ass that sent jolts of electricity through his body.

"It could be worse" she said as she reached under the bed and pulled out the dildo she had strapped to his face earlier. "Later this is going where that is, unless of course you want it now"

"No mistress" My god he thought. Is she serious! This is the first time he had really seen the cock she used while riding on his face. The dildo was big, much thicker than his cock and 8" long. And from what he had seen earlier, he knew it wasn't the biggest one she had purchased. His cock did seem small and pathetic in comparison. He thought the cock he had snuck in the hose had felt huge in his ass; he could only imagine what that monster would feel like wedged in his hole.

"Good, now shut up Faggot and get dressed, I have laid out your clothes."

They both dressed in silence. He moved slowly because any fast movements shifted the plug and the sensation sent shivers thru his cock." She had laid out a thin pair of pants that were very tight and once he put them on you could see the outline of his cock. In fact, they were so thin and tight you could see the ridge around the head of his cock.

She patted him on the crotch and said, "Now everyone can see what a puny little cock you have. I can't wait to see who notices"

As the last humiliation she sprayed him heavily with her perfume "Now you smell like the Faggot Bitch you are"

The perfume assaulted his sense of smell. The perfume was strong and he was sure that anyone who got within 20 feet of him would notice that he was wearing it.

They went out to her SUV and she told him to get in the passenger side because that is where the bitch sat. He got in and sat quietly as she drove out of the driveway.

He didn't know where they were going, but it was hard to concentrate with his mind on his ass and with every bump in the road the plug seemed to insert itself deeper into him. No matter how he shifted he could not stop it from vibrating and moving. Each movement risked an erection, and with what he was wearing he was trying to avoid that at all cost.

Finally she pulled into an adult bookstore. She turned to him and said. "We are going to go inside and make some purchases. You are to go to the front desk and ask the clerk to show you where the butt plugs are and I want you to select one to purchase, one that is larger than the plug in your ass. You are also to ask if they have any cock toys that might fit a man with a smaller cock. And finally you will ask what lubricant works best for anal sex with strap on dildos. Understand?"