A Wife's Deepest Desire for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there for a minute. For the first time in 24 hours he didn't have something tied to his cock or balls. The ring was still in place but it was a minor distraction compared to the abuses his cock; balls and ass had taken during the past day. And for the first time his ass was empty. It was all he could do not to stroke his cock while he cleaned himself out and then took a shower. His cock kept rising and falling the entire time he was preparing himself for her. He did try in vain to wash the words off his cock and balls but it was obvious that no matter what he did it was there to stay until they wore off. And it seemed he couldn't wash the numbing shit off his cock, he got a little feeling back but he was certain that it would be quite awhile before he had full feeling back. He looked down at his cock purple and throbbing. What she had done was very effective he couldn't have masturbated even if he dared. He tried again to stroke himself so that it felt good and then gave up knowing it was useless. He dried himself off and went looking for her. When he found her she was sitting in the living room watching TV.

She looked up at him and said "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good" she reached behind her and tossed him his hood and told him to put it on.

Reluctantly he pulled the hood over his head and turn around so that she could lace it into place. Once again he was enveloped in darkness.

"Put your hands behind your head"

Once his hands were behind his head she took him and lead him back into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom she used a hook that was hung over the door to tie his hands up above his head.

"Take a step away from the door," she said pulling on his swollen balls to make him comply.

He was confused. What was she going to do to him? He heard her rummaging around the bedroom and then felt her hands on his ankles. She pushed his ankles apart and secured them to what seemed to be a bar that ran between, forcing his legs apart. Silence again as he waited for what was next. He was surprised as he felt the cool feeling of lubricant on his ass as she started smearing it all over his tender hole. He then felt her press something against his ass. He thought it was a plug but to his surprise it was a dildo. She moved it slowly into him. It wasn't as large as the ones she had fucked him with last night but after having the plug in him all night it might as well been a log. She pulled him forward more so she could position the dildo behind him so it would stay in place. She placed it high so that it effectively hung him by his ass. As he tried to move he realized the cock must have a suction cup on it because it didn't move. With him standing back against the wall he felt her attach something around his balls. Then to his horror he felt his balls being stretched, pulled down toward the floor. Finally she quit tightening the rope that was tugging on his balls, apparently tying it off to the rod between his legs. Now if he moved he would be treated to enormous pain he wanted to avoid at all costs.

She took a step back to admire her handy work. She had seen this exact picture on a website she had visited when exploring this entire bondage, female domination thing that he had introduced her to. He looked totally helpless. Something was missing. As she looked at her pet she figured it out. She went over to her bedside stand and got a couple of clothespins. She went over to him and started licking on his nipples. He moaned as the electricity of her tongue shot thru him. She grabbed his hips while she did this, moving him back and forth on the cock that was in his ass, slowly pulling him away from the door and then pushing him back. His moan let her know that not only did he like it but also the movement was increasing the tension on his balls. She backed away and quickly attached the clothespins to his nipples. There she thought, perfect. She leaned up and French kissed him, driving her tongue deep into his throat. When he returned her kiss she sucked his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it like a cock. She loved hearing him groan as she did this.

She backed away again, very proud of what she had accomplished.

"Comfortable slut?" she inquired.

"No Mistress" he responded, shifting slightly to try and get a better footing to hold himself still.

"Humm" she said. "Are you ready to call it quits then?"

"No I can take it Mistress"

"Good because I really like the looks of you hanging there like that," she said chuckling. "You look so pathetic. I have to run to the store I will be back in a bit," Think of me". With that she left, leaving him to ponder his fate. He thought she had left but she came back into the bedroom and removed the eyepiece on his mask. She looked at him and said. I was afraid you might get bored while I was gone so I thought maybe I would help you out a bit. She then walked over to the TV in the bedroom and pulled out a tape and put it in the VCR and pressed play. What he saw made him cringe.

The tape was of him. She had obviously taken it last night while he was hooded. It showed him sucking her black cock. There he was on his knees with her holding the back of his head pushing her cock into his mouth. How had she taped it he wondered? How could he have missed it? But then it didn't surprise him since he didn't have much time to think of anything except what she was doing to his body. My god he thought, look at me. He couldn't take his eyes of the TV. She was standing there watching with him, "Look at what a slut you are, can you see your cock throb as you suck that big black cock. Keep watching it only gets better."

She seemed to have a last minute thought and went back to her dresser and pulled out a strange looking device that looked like a cock ring but smaller and with a cord hanging from it. She came back over to him and knelt before him. She slipped a condom over his cock rolling it down to the base then she took this ring and stretched it and slid it over the condom, down to the base of his cock. She looked him in the eyes, smiling an evil smile. "I think you will like this," she said grinning. He jumped as the ring at the base of his cock began to vibrate. Oh fuck he thought. "Here is the deal, while I am gone you are going to watch the tape of you being my bitch, and I am going to leave this vibrator running. If you don't cum before I get back then I will let you fuck me in the ass. If you do cum then I get to fuck you in the ass with the biggest dildo we have".

He looked at her pleadingly, knowing that what she was asking was almost impossible. She took the control of the vibrator and tied it around the top of his ball sack that was stretched giving her plenty of room above the parachute she had used to hold his balls secure. She made sure the vibrator was turned on high. She looked at him and said "Good Luck"

Suddenly he was alone. On the TV he could see her easing her cock up his ass for the first time. It was odd seeing it from this angle. The sight of it was turning him on beyond belief. He tried to close his eyes but the sounds of her fucking him and her talking were almost worse than watching it. He knew that he would never last, never be able to withstand the vibration. The cock in his ass moved every time he did and there was no way to escape it. Before he knew it, it was too late his balls began emptying themselves. He shot load after load into the condom feeling his ass constrict around that damn cock every time. He couldn't help himself. But the relief of his orgasm was short lived. The vibrations at the base of his cock combined with the increase blood trapped in his cock from the cock ring didn't let his cock go soft. He was building again to another orgasm before he knew it. On the TV he could see his wife just beginning to cum while fucking his ass and it drove him over the edge. He came again dumping another heavy load into the condom. He was moaning loudly, unable to control his body, it seemed to have a mind of it's own.

What he didn't know was that his wife had never left the house. She was actually at the door to their bedroom looking into the mirror on her dresser watching his torment. She had planned all along to watch his suffering. The sight of him all bound and helpless was a turn on in and of itself. But to see him lose control, to see him cum twice without him touching himself was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen. He also didn't know she was taping this as well. She was glad she was taping it seeing the reaction of him watching her fuck him she knew that this tape would be something she could torment him with later. After he had cum the second time she decided he was spent. She had wanted him to cum so that when she fucked him it would be pure fucking, not him so horny that it didn't matter what she did. She wanted him to start craving her cock, not to only want it when he was already horny but to have him want to be fucked anytime she wanted it. She wanted him to not simply let her fuck him. She wanted him to WANT to be fucked by her cock.

She waited a few more minutes to make sure he wasn't going to shoot a third load and walked back into the room. She walked over to the TV and shut it off just as on the tape she was beginning to finger fuck his ass. "We will save the rest of the tape for later" she told him as she walked back to stand in front of him.

Looking down at his cock and the condom full of cum she said "Well I see you enjoyed yourself, but it is a shame, I was actually looking forward to feeling your cock in my tight little ass, but I guess that will have to wait since you couldn't control yourself." She untied the control for the vibrator and switched it off. She could see his body go limp as the vibrating stopped. She noticed his scent then. As she stood close to him she breathed it in deeply, feeling its effect like a drug. Damn he smelled good, she had always loved his scent and now mixed with the smell of raw sex she knew that very soon she would have to cum yet again. Watching had made her so wet she knew she had soaked herself clear through her shorts.

She reached down and carefully removed the vibrator, leaving the condom in place. "That is a huge load in there she said as she lifted it with the palm of her hand. How many times did you cum faggot?"

"Twice Mistress" he replied breathlessly.

She took the condom off his still semi hard cock very carefully making sure she didn't spill a drop. She held it up for him to see. He had never seen himself cum so much, there had to be at least 3 or 4 tablespoons of his milky white cum hanging before his eyes.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, you know the rule don't you tiny?"

"Yes Mistress" he said hesitantly. She was going to make him eat all that cum. It was different thinking about eating his load when he wasn't in the throws of orgasm. It seemed much more perverse somehow.

She noticed his hesitation and said "Open your fucking mouth and stick out your tongue bitch, NOW!!" and she grabbed the clothespin on his right nipple and started twisting it.

He did as he was told as the pleasure/pain of what she was doing to his nipple shot thru him.

"Now keep it open and don't swallow until I tell you to" She then began to pour the contents of the condom slowly into his mouth, She loved seeing it run out onto his tongue and into his mouth. She took her time making sure his entire tongue was coated in the milky liquid. She wanted to make sure he got a good taste and didn't just swallow it down quickly. She squeezed the last drop onto his tongue and said "Swallow it faggot"

He forced himself to swallow it. It didn't taste bad, a bit salty, but it was thick and he had to swallow 3 times before he had it all down his throat. No matter how many times he swallowed he could still taste it on his tongue.

"You will eat all your cum from now on, and if I decide to give you head I will always share some of it with you, so you might as well get used to it"

All he could do was manage a weak nod.

She smiled at him "Good Tiny, now you are getting it!"

She walked over to the dresser and got the eyepiece for his hood and returned to him putting it back in place. She then knelt before him, his cock level with her face. She reached down and released his shriveled balls from the parachute that had held them so tightly. She started to reach down to start untying his legs when his cock brushed against her cheek. The pulsing in her pussy intensified. She leaned into him and started licking his cock. Usually when she sucked his cock she worried about making it feel good for him, now she could simply enjoy his cock. She loved sucking cock, it was one of her favorite things to do and she was damn good at it if she said so herself. It was wonderful to be able to go at whatever pace she desired with sucking his cock, to treat it like a special treat or a piece of expensive chocolate.

From her vantage point she could also see his stretched little asshole surrounding the cock she had stuck to the door to hold him in place. She gently began to run her fingers around his ass feeling where the cock was disappearing into his ass. Why did seeing his ass filled with her toys turn her on so intensely? Seeing men together had always intrigued her. In all the porno's she had seen there were always women together but that never did anything for her. She remembered when she was younger seeing a porno where there were 2 couples in a bed all going at it and suddenly one of the men started sucking the cock of the other guy while the women watched. She remembered that the throbbing this caused in her pussy shocked her. It was a short scene but for months afterwards the scene would occasionally sneak into her dreams. Maybe the fake cocks were allowing her to imagine they were real. One of her secrets desires was to have a real cock. She never thought of fucking a woman with it but she would fantasize about having a man suck on it, or to fuck him with it.

Last night when she was fucking him with her strap-on she had imagined that the cock she was using was her cock. That she could feel his tight ass gripping onto the shaft of her cock as she pumped him with it. She would have honestly would have liked to have been born a hermaphrodite. It would be the best of both worlds as far as she was concerned, a pussy for his cock and a cock for her to use on his ass and mouth. She never knew how much she wanted a cock of her own until she put that strap on around her hips for the first time. In fact the day she had purchased it she had set up the video camera and taped herself playing with it, stroking it, just like she had seen her husband doing so many times. She actually came playing with her "cock". She had focused the camera on her cock while she stroked it. She didn't want to see her face, only to see her hand sliding up and down the shaft of that big hard cock.

She realized that she had lost herself in thought and had actually stopped moving her hands and mouth. She resumed what she was doing, sucking his cock deep into her throat. He moaned as the head of his cock passed beyond the back of her mouth and down her throat. She knew he loved the feel of the head of his cock in the vice like grip of her throat. As she swallowed his cock she slipped her finger into his ass next to the dildo. She felt his cock twitch violently in her throat almost making her gag. But she liked the reaction her finger was causing. She withdrew all but the head of his cock from her mouth and started working a second finger in alongside the first into his ass. Again his cock twitched violently. She worked her fingers deeper into him loving the feel of the hard shaft of the cock and the softness of his ass. She leaned down and licked his balls, drawing one of them into her mouth. She felt his ass constrict around the cock and her fingers. She used her other hand and shoved his other ball into her mouth so that both of them were resting on her tongue. She started sucking on them gently. She started moving her head back and forth sucking on his balls like she did his cock. She could feel the round firm balls inside the soft skin of his scrotum. With ever increase in pressure she applied to his balls he clamped down harder on her fingers moaning loudly. She was enjoying this very much. She knew he was too because she could feel the moisture of this precum on her cheek where his cock was resting as she sucked on his balls. She had to taste him. She let his balls slide out of her mouth gently and she moved to take the head of his cock back into her mouth. She could taste his salty semen on the slit of his cock. She drove her tongue as deeply into that little hole as far as she could. His whole body convulsed. He always loved it when she played with the hole of his cock, and she liked it as well. He tasted so good; his cum has always tasted good to her. She sucked all the precum she could from him. She decided she had better quit because she could feel the tale tell signs of an orgasm building in him and she wasn't ready to have him cum again. She pulled her head away from his cock and then gently removed her fingers from his ass, watching as his cock twitched as she did it. She got back to her feet and kissed him deeply, passionately making him taste himself on her tongue.

His big brain had completely shut off. The only thing that he could feel was her mouth and her fingers. He had just cum not very long ago and yet she had awoken the lust in him again. He marveled at her ability to take control of his mind and body. As her mouth had engulfed his cock he had moaned from the very body of his being. He had been forced by his passion to start moving his ass on the cock she had impaled him on. He couldn't take the long strokes he wanted to really feel his in his ass but he could move about 1 inch back and forth, and he could grind down on that dildo trying to get it to touch all the parts of him that needed to be touched. Then suddenly he had felt her fingers stroking the most secret part of him. He quit moving. Her fingers began to push and probe around the base of the dildo. Then suddenly he felt her finger work its way past the muscle of his ass, sliding into him beside the cock. Then there was another finger. GOD he thought, as she stretched his ass. It felt so fucking good. He couldn't believe how good it felt. As she worked her fingers deeper into him, his cock began to throb. What was she doing to him? Never had he been able to even imagine coming 3 times so quickly, yet he could feel his precum oozing out the tip of his cock. Her cheek felt so soft on the shaft and head of his cock. He was going to cum. He was fast approaching the point no return again, GOD all he wanted to do was cum. Then she stopped. Not only did she stop but she also pulled her fingers from his ass. He moaned and pushed down hard on the cock moaning. He then felt her lips on his. Unashamed he started moving his ass up and down on the cock as much as he could, kissing her as deeply as he could. At that very moment he decided that no matter what she wanted from him he would do.

Watching him hump that cock made her cunt throb and she could have watched it for hours but right now she had other plans for him. She untied his legs, pulled the cock from his ass then reached up and untied his hands. She then pulled off his hood.

He stood there naked before her. The only things he was wearing was the cock ring, the butt plug, his slave medallion, and last but not least... the words TINY and SLUT she had written on his genitals.

She went back to her dresser and came back with a dog collar. She put the collar around his neck. . She then took a rope and tied it to the collar like a leash leaving it hanging down almost to his knees. She then went back to her dresser and pulled out what looked to him to be a smooth potato with a cord hanging from one end. She brought what she was holding up to him to show him what it was. It was a vibrating "egg" about 2 inches around and 4 inches long. It was different than the butt plug; this thing would go all the way inside his ass. All that would be showing out his ass would be the cord with the small controller on the end that adjusted the vibration. As he looked at it she turned it on and it started vibrating violently in the palm of her hand. He winced, how was it going to feel he wondered. Could he stand it vibrating inside him?

1...45678...12