A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossing over my lounger, he pulled the other lounger over directly next to mine so that the two of them were completely touching and he then laid back down next to me. He then reached over and grabbed my hand and put it on his now flaccid cock which I immediately began to rub between my fingers. Even his unhardened cock was large and it felt wonderful in my hand. I looked over and saw how erotic his glistening and flaccid black cock looked inside my small very white hands. He then reached over and put his hand between my legs and started fingering my clit. His oily hand felt wonderful and three of his fingers easily moved in and out of my cunt. His cock in my hand and his hand inside my pussy was more than I could bear. My arched back brought my cunt into the air as Alex continued to vigorously rub my clit. My body immediately started to spasm in a state of orgasm. I was squeezing Alex's cock harder than I probably should have but I didn't want to stop and he didn't seem to mind. My orgasm must of lasted for minutes and Alex did not stop rubbing and fingering me until I had completely finished. I had never had an orgasm as forceful and powerful as this. Totally spent we both fell back onto our loungers.

Reaching behind me, Alex lowered the back of my lounger so that it was completely flat. Doing the same to his, our two loungers now formed a flat full-sized bed on which to lie. Alex turned on his side facing me. He then reached over and turned my body on its side with my back facing him. Putting his arm around me he put his hand on my breast and pulled me tight against his body; I could feel his softening penis pressed between my legs as he tucked his legs tight up against mine. Holding his arm in mine and feeling as comfortable and relaxed as if I had known Alex for years, I quickly fell to sleep.

12