A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife makes deal to get repairs done.
2.7k words
4.26
72.4k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Close Shave

Waking up I immediately knew that Alex was no longer lying beside me. My first thought was that I hoped he had not gone home. I wanted his body next to mine. I then saw that his white silk thong, that earlier today had engulfed his impressively large black penis, was lying on the lounger next to me. Alex must have started to put it on but then changed his mind; I was glad he did. Reaching behind me I pulled the back of my lounger up into a sitting position and sat up. Leaning forward I untied my bikini top, took it off, and threw it on the lounger next to Alex's thong; the thong made me immediately think of Alex's penis. The sun was starting to fall below the tree line, indicating that it was probably after seven. Waiting for Alex to return I thought about my day.

My plan of sexual seduction had certainly gone well, perhaps too well. I had so far made it through only one-half of day one in my three day sexual service payment. Certainly nothing that had happened so far made me regret my deal. In fact, looking back on the day, I would have gladly participated in today's activities for free. Alex had informed me of the progress already made repairing the door and car. I trusted him and knew that he would complete the job before my husband returned. I was satisfied with where we were at this point but worried a moment about tonight's poker game with Alex's employees, in which I was to play host, It was a short moment of worry; thinking about what they might require of me as host again made me hot. I hoped that they were all as good looking as Alex and Evan. It was hard to believe that I had any sexual energy left inside of me after today's events. But I did, and surprising myself again, I immediately started to look forward to tonight and my vagina quickly became moist.

When Alex did not return I got up and went inside the house. Alex was standing completely naked at the kitchen counter preparing something. He heard me enter and said, "Hello sexy! You sure are good at napping out there; you must like the warm sun beating down on your naked body. I was about ready to go and wake you."

Walking behind him, I pressed my naked body firmly against his, slightly rubbing my crotch and belly against his butt and pressing my naked breasts against his back. I reached my hand around his waist and grabbed onto his flaccid cock and gave it a little squeeze. My actions quickly got the reaction I desired, as his cock began to swell in my hand.

"Hold on there girl," Alex chuckled. "We've got to eat something before we both pass out."

Squeezing his cock again I responded, "That's exactly what I was thinking!"

Laughing loudly he said, "Don't worry girl, there will be plenty of that to eat tonight. But for now you need to put something in your mouth that you can swallow." His comment made it clear that sucking cocks was going to be one responsibility of my hosting duties tonight

I replied with a pout, "Since you won't play, is there anything I can do to help then?"

"Not with this. But if you would get me a razor with a fresh blade, some shaving cream and a hand towel that would be great." He added, "When you get them, meet me outside on the deck."

I reluctantly let go of his penis and headed upstairs. I went into the master bathroom to get the requested items, grabbing a hand towel on the way. While there I took a badly needed pee and gargled with mouthwash. Looking into the mirror I could see that I needed some work. I quickly rinsed myself under the shower, toweled myself dry, and again sprayed my entire body with the fast acting tanning spray. I reapplied some makeup, including a nice dark colored glossy lipstick, and sprayed my breasts with a lavender scented body spray. Running my fingers through my hair, while I looked again in the mirror, I was pleased to see that I was looking good.

Opening up the cabinet below the sink to get the shaving cream I suddenly realized that I may have been wrong in assuming this stuff was for him, it may be me that he intended to shave. Thinking about it for a moment I realized that of course it was for me. Why would he ask me to bring this down to the deck, he would certainly want to shave himself in the bathroom so he could see himself in the mirror. Surprising myself yet again, my thoughts immediately imagined Alex shaving my pussy out on the deck and again I became hot and eager to get downstairs. Quickly I got my razor and changed the blade. Grabbing the shaving cream and towel, I left the bathroom and headed downstairs. On the way out I grabbed a totally sheer black top from my closet and put it on. Passing a mirror, I took a quick look and was pleased. I definitely looked sexier with the sheer top on!

Alex was no longer in the kitchen and so I immediately went out onto the deck. Alex had lowered the umbrella and he had also lit the torches that surrounded the deck, even though it was not yet dark. It had a nice affect anyway. Currently he was placing one of the loungers between two small tables. On one of the tables were a glass of wine and a plate which contained a salad. On the other table was, what appeared to be, a large pan containing steaming hot water. Alex was still completely naked.

When Alex spotted me he motioned me to the lounger. "Very nice top," he said. "Of course it only makes me want to rip it off and ravage your body," he added with a smile.

I was glad he was pleased. "What's stopping you?" I asked.

"Never mind, just sit here and have some salad and wine," he responded as he took the three items from my hands. He then placed the towel inside the steaming water and placed the shaver and cream next to the pan.

After I sat down he passed me the salad and told me, "Just sit there, eat and enjoy yourself." He then sat down on the very end of the lounger and lifted my legs on top his legs so that my ankles were straddled on either side of his waste causing my legs to spread, exposing my soon to be shaved cunt. He then took the dripping towel from the water and checked its temperature. Confident that it was not too hot he washed the towel down my left leg starting just below my crotch, making certain that he soaked my entire leg, from crotch to ankle. It felt extremely sensual. Replacing the towel in the pan, he then took the can of shaving cream, opened the top, and squirted a thick line of cream down my entire leg. Lifting my leg and resting my ankle on his shoulder, he proceeded to gently massage the cream onto my entire dripping leg.

Of course I was getting excited as I sat there eating my delicious salad that Alex had made, watching this handsome black man massage white cream onto my leg, but I was also feeling bad for Alex. "What about you?" I asked. "I feel bad sitting here with my wine and salad while you do all the work. And what are you going to eat?"

"Shhh," he gently whispered. "Never mind me, just relax, and enjoy your wine. I've already had something to eat and plan on having something else pretty soon." I understood his reference and felt that tingle in my body as I fantasized about his next meal.

Alex again reached in the pan for the towel. As he pulled it from the pan I could see the steam rising off it. Folding the towel over, he then placed the towel over my crotch and pushed it slightly inside me with his thumb. The feeling of the hot towel on my vagina was magnificent. He then reached for the razor and started to shave my leg. "Let me know if I nick you," he said, "though I'm usually pretty good at this."

I lifted my right leg off Alex's and placed my foot between his widely spread legs and gently began massaging his cock and balls with me foot. His cock was still flaccid but I could feel his cock begin to grow as my foot and toes massaged it. Finishing my salad, I placed the plate back on the table and reached for my wine, leaned back, and watched as this handsome, strong man delicately shaved my legs. I was extremely horny and my mind kept wandering; I could not stop the dirty thoughts I was having involving Alex and his friends doing all sorts of things to me tonight. I watched Alex and sipped my wine.

When Alex finished the left leg, he lifted my right foot, which had been resting on his now semi-erect cock, and put it on his shoulder. He then removed my left leg from his shoulder and placed that foot between his legs, pressing it hard against his cock; the firmness of his cock pressing against the balls of me feet felt wonderful. He then removed the now warm towel from my crotch and dipped it into the pan and proceeded to wash my unshaven leg with the hot, wet towel. He then dipped the towel back into the water, and as before placed the folded hot towel onto my crotch, pressing his thumb against the cloth, pushing it even deeper than before inside of me. I was hoping that he did not plan on stopping with my legs, and that his next area to shave was going to be my crotch.

Finishing my second leg, Alex reached behind me and proceeded to lower the back of my lounger so my body now lay flat on the lounger mat. Alex then pulled his body closer to mine, but not touching, and lifted my legs by the ankle and placed my feet on either side of his now standing tall and erect penis. I could feel his stiff cock pressing onto the soles of my feet. This position forced me to raise my knees high into the air, which Alex proceed to bend to either side of the lounger, spreading my legs wide, completely exposing my crotch. Extremely aroused, lying spread eagle on a lounger in my backyard while this beautiful man shaved my body was beyond any fantasy I had ever had. I knew I was falling hard for Alex.

Alex removed the towel from my crotch and soaked it again in the hot water contained in the pan. Removing the dripping wet towel from the pan, Alex hung it over my chest and allowed the hot water to drip onto my breasts and down my stomach. He then laid the hot towel across both my breasts and leaned over to squeeze my nipples through the wet cloth. As he leaned forward I could feel his cock brush against my vagina; it made me want to reach down and grab it firmly in my hand and push it inside me. I resisted the temptation.

Alex then dipped the towel back into the water and placed the hot wet towel on my pubic area, allowing it to sit there for a few minutes before he vigorously rubbed my crotch through the towel. His fingers spread my lips so that the hot cloth reached deep inside me and the hot water dripped inside my vagina. After removing the towel, Alex squirted a generous amount of shaving cream onto my crotch and began massaging my entire pubic area, spending a substantial amount of time rubbing his fingers inside my lips of my vagina.

As Alex continued to rub the cream deep inside me I was in a state of ecstasy, moaning loudly and rubbing my wet breasts while I squeezed my nipples hard. Even though my legs were spread wide I continued to spread my legs even wider, wanting to open them as far as possible, exposing my cream covered pussy to Alex. He started to shave my crotch. The feel of the razor rubbing against the inside of my spread lips was extremely stimulating and I continued to moan loudly and rub my breasts. Alex was very meticulous, carefully making certain that he removed all my hair. He constantly used his hand to spread my lips wide so he could get the hairs at the edge of the lips of my vagina. After thoroughly shaving my pussy Alex rubbed his hands across my pubic area. He then leaned down and rubbed his face against my shaved crotch and licked my clit with his tongue; obviously not entirely satisfied with the smoothness he repeated the process. He then took the wet towel and gently washed me thoroughly with the wet towel. Satisfied now with the smoothness of my cunt Alex continued to massage my now perfectly smooth cunt, putting his fingers deep inside me. I was about ready to come!

Alex got up from the lounger and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and he easily lifted my body from the lounger. He then grabbed the two mats from the lounger and placed them side by side on the lower portion of the deck. I lowered myself down onto the mats, lying on my side. Alex lay next to me, with his face beside my crotch and his erect penis lying across my face. I didn't need prompting; I immediately engulfed his penis in my mouth while he buried his face between my legs, pressing my lips apart with his tongue. His face was rough against my smooth, recently shaved pussy, but it felt good. His mouth closed around my clit as his tongue gently flicked it inside his mouth. I could never have imagined the freedom I felt out in the fresh air, in my own backyard, having sex with an almost perfect stranger. I quickly started to orgasm as Alex surrounded my entire cunt with his mouth, pressing his tongue deep inside me. He continued to suck on my cunt until my orgasm was complete. I felt completely satisfied. Obviously Alex was not.

Alex got up and lifted me up off the mat, kissing me passionately on my mouth while his fingers probed my entire body. He then lifted me onto the dining table in the center of the deck, sitting me on the edge while he pressed against me, spreading my legs wide. The tip of his cock spread the lips of my vagina as he pushed tighter into my body. His large cock opened me up wide as he continued to press forward. Wrapping my legs around his body I reached up and wrapped my two arms around his neck and lifted my body off the table, I was now hanging in the air supported by Alex's neck. This new position caused Alex's cock to penetrate me even further and I let out a satisfying moan as Alex grabbed tightly onto my ass, lifting me up and down on his cock. I could feel Alex's hair above his crotch rub up against my skin; his cock must have entered me completely, something I did not imagine was possible.

Alex was beginning to moan and I knew he was about to orgasm. I started lifting my body up and down his shaft faster and faster as his moan continued. I whispered in his ear, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder!" This prompted Alex to squeeze my ass hard with both hands, as he lifted my body higher into the air so that the tip of his cock was just inside my cunt. He then let go my body, crashing my cunt down hard onto his waiting cock. He continued to do this, over and over, faster and faster. The feeling was beyond description and I began another orgasm just as I felt Alex's come start to squirt inside me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I was now yelling as Alex last drop of come squirted inside me. Exhausted, Alex placed me onto the table and kissed me deeply and passionately. I was satisfied beyond belief and did not know what I would do when my three days were over; I wanted this relationship to last forever.