A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passing the bottle to Ron, I then went over to Alex and squatted in front of him, which caused my skirt to rise higher. I spread my legs, letting Alex get a good look at my shaved pussy. He slipped the dollar bill inside my garter strap and I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. As I stood up I lowered my skirt again, making certain that nobody got a free look.

Standing now above Alex I arched my head back and began to caress my breasts with my right hand. I then raised my skirt so that my new tattoo above my crotch could now be seen. I slowly danced around the table, caressing my breasts, making certain everyone got a good look at my tattoo. I then lowered my skirt again, covering my crotch.

Dollar bills again began to wave. Paul was waving a five dollar bill and so I went over to him and stood as close to him as possible without falling off the table. I then squatted in front of him, lifting my skirt as I lowered myself down. He took the bill and placed it inside my garter strap and continued to peer inside my skirt. Grabbing him by the back of his head I pulled him forward until his head was between my knees. I kissed his head also and stood up.

Waving dollars had been quickly replaced with waving five dollar bills. I proceeded to everyone around the table giving them all a good look at my crotch through my spread legs, which I seemed to be spreading wider for each new man, letting their faces get closer and closer to my shaved cunt. I varied it slightly from person to person, sometimes taking their hands and placing it on my breasts or ass while they peered down my skirt, head between my knees. I would let them rub my breasts or ass for a while as they peered between my widely spread legs at my shaved wet vagina, usually licking and kissing my thighs as they did so.

When everyone had been visited I went to the center of the table again and unzipped my skirt. It was tight and so did not simply fall to the ground. I stretched one arm behind my head and placed the other on my breasts, rubbing them slowly. Tightening my ass and writhing my body to the sound of the music as I rubbed my breasts and moaned aloud, my skirt began to slowly fall. When the skirt top had fallen below my crotch I slightly spread my legs, keeping it from falling the rest of the way. Standing in the middle of the table, my skirt hanging down below my crotch, I reached down with the hand that had been behind my neck and put it between my legs, continuing to rub my breasts with my other hand. Alternating between rubbing my clit and pushing two fingers deep inside of me, my body was again on the verge of an orgasm.

My eyes were closed but I could here the shouts and whistles of the six men. I pictured them all in my mind and continued rubbing my cunt with one hand while my other hand was now pulling hard on my necklace, stretching my nipples out toward the crowd. My hands were now vigorously rubbing my clit and pushing my fingers inside my open cunt while these men stared and shouted. My body began to convulse as I was overcome by the orgasm that was exploding inside of me. My body bent forward and then back, but I continued working my body with my hands. When my orgasm was finally complete, I let my legs close together, allowing my skirt to fall to the table. I then fell forward to my knees and spread my legs wider than I thought possible arching my back until my head touched the ground while I continued to pull at my nipple necklace, legs spread wide. The group exploded in shouts and applause.

"More, more," came the shouts, "take the rest off!"

"That was more wonderful than I could have imagined," I thought. I needed to continue, I wanted to strip completely naked in front of these men, on top of this table. I wanted to fuck them all and so slowly I stood back up to hoots, hollers and applause.

When I got back on my feet I removed the bills that were now between my garter strap and my leg and spread them around the top of my stockings. I then walked over to where Paul was sitting. He was holding a five dollar bill in his hand which I took and slipped under my bra strap and then placed my stiletto heeled foot on his shoulder. He was looking right at my crotch and he began to rub my leg through my silk stockings with both his hands. Reaching down I grabbed his hands and slid them up my leg, stopping just short of my wet cunt. Leaving his hands there I proceeded to unclasp the garter hooks that were attached to my stocking in the front and back. Paul's hands were rubbing my bare leg and I could feel his fingers brushing against my vagina. I pushed the stiletto heal of my shoe hard into his shoulder and looking directly into his eyes, I said with a smile, "That's a no-no!" Paul laughed and pulled his hand back down to my bare leg. I then took my foot off his shoulder.

I next walked over to Thom and placed my other foot on his shoulder and asked, "Think you can undo the other hooks handsome?" Thom's hands immediately went up my leg and he started to work the clasps. He fumbled a bit with the first but quickly got the back hook undone. When I removed my foot from his shoulder, Thom produced a ten dollar bill and slipped it inside the top of my stocking. As a reward, I kneeled down in front of him on the edge of the table and spread my legs wide. Grabbing the back of his head, I forcefully pulled his head between my spread legs and buried his face in my pussy. Thom's tongue immediately started to lick at my clit. I let him stay there for close to a minute, arching my back and moaning as he licked me. One hand was still on the back of his head pushing his face hard against my crotch while my other hand rubbed my breasts and pulled at my necklace. I wanted to stay there and let him bring me to orgasm but I knew I had other men to attend to. I pulled his head by his hair out from between my legs and kissed him on the forehead.

When I stood up there were ten dollars bills being waved everywhere. Everyone wanted their turns and I wanted everyone to have their turns. I removed the bills that had been slid inside my bra strap and let them drop to the floor. I then reached behind my back and undid my bra clasp and let my bra fall to the ground. Even though the shelf-bra I was wearing did not cover anything, it felt extremely arousing to be standing here on the table completely naked, except for my stockings and shoes.

After the bra hit the floor I took my two hands and rubbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples hard. When I looked back at the men around the table I noticed Ron was waving a fifty dollar bill in his hand. Seeing Ron wave a fifty dollar bill to get my sexual attentions made me hot.

Walking over to Ron, I grabbed the bill and folded it in half and then in half again. Having achieved the desired shape of the bill, I proceeded to slip it slightly inside my pussy. I then walked over to the edge of the table right above Ron and squatted down low spreading my legs. "Ron," I said softly, "would you mind taking that bill and placing it inside my stocking. I just don't seem to have the energy myself."

Ron reached between my legs and grabbed the bill between his fingers. Before removing the bill he pushed it in deeper, allowing his hand to press hard against my crotch. His fingers spread the lips of my vagina and one finger slipped deep inside me. I threw my head backward and moaned the words, "Oh, that feels so good!"

Wanting more, I pulled my hips back, and Ron's fingers, holding the twenty dollar bill, slipped out from inside me. He then placed the bill inside my stocking top. Thrusting my cunt toward him, I grabbed his head and pulled it hard between my legs. With his head buried tight against my cunt I let go of his head and lowered my back to the table. Ron gently sucked my clit inside his mouth as his tongue licked it. Ron's hands were now placed under my ass and were pulling me tighter towards his face. I lifted my legs from the table and put them over Ron's shoulders. Ron's mouth and tongue were working on my vagina and clit as these five other men watched. "Could anything be better?" I thought, as I wrapped my legs tightly around Ron's head as he sucked my pussy.

Ron's hands were beneath my ass and he lifted me in the air, pulling my crotch toward his now raised head. I arched my head back and saw Alex sitting at the opposite end of the table. I then reached my one arm back toward Alex and my other to the side, toward the young Damian. Everyone took this as a cue to start to grope me as I immediately felt hands start to rub my legs and breasts. Hands were all over me as Ron continued to lick and suck at my clit. I closed my eyes and imagined these men kneeling over me with their cocks rubbing against my body, my breasts and my face, masturbating as they watched me being brought to an orgasm.

Feeling Damian with my hand I reached up to his head and placed my hand behind his head and pulled his face towards my breasts. He immediately started sucking on my one nipple as I suddenly felt another face press against my other breast as he also began to suck and bite my other nipple. Hands and faces were rubbing against my face, breasts, stomach and legs. All the while Ron continued to work his magic on my cunt, his tongue and mouth licking and sucking my swollen clit. I was in ecstasy and wanted these men's cocks out of their pants, inside my mouth and cunt. Just the thought of it brought me to another orgasm, my second in the last fifteen minutes and my fifth of the day. As my body went into a spasm of orgasm I squeezed my legs tightly around Ron's head, pulling his face even tighter against my crotch as he continued to flick and suck my clit into and out of his mouth. My body then collapsed onto the table in exhaustion.

Sensing that I was done, Alex asked everyone to back off and helped me off the table. I reached for my clothes but Alex grabbed them first and said, "No, I don't think anyone would be happy if I gave you these back. Why don't you go in the bathroom and get yourself together." He then gave me a soft kiss on my mouth and again whispered, "I'm definitely falling for you."

I grabbed my purse and headed toward the bathroom as the men started to put the table back together for card playing. "I guess this wasn't my final performance of the night," I thought.

A Helping Hand

I freshened up in the bathroom, washing myself with a facecloth and reapplying some makeup and then sat on the toilet and took another pee. I stayed in the bathroom for a while, letting the men settle down, so hopefully I wouldn't be attacked when I went out there again. While sitting there I thought about what Alex had said to me and I began to worry. What was he up to? Was Alex just playing me, making sure I continued with tonight's activities, or was he serious. Today's events had changed my perspective on life. How could I be content with a life without sexual ecstasy at a level equal to what I had experienced today? How could I have ever thought that the sexual experiences I had participated in today were either beyond me or inappropriate? How was this all going to affect my life after this weekend is over? These were indeed questions that were going to have to be addressed, questions that would greatly affect the rest of my life.

Not wanting to think about it any longer, I pushed it out of my mind and concentrated on Ron and what he had just done to my body, with his face pushed deep between my legs and his tongue and mouth massaging my clit. Imagining him naked, with his large black cock pressed against my face as my tongue licked up and down his shaft brought me back to a state of excitement. Wondering whether his cock could be as big as Alex's and what it would feel like inside me, I closed my eyes and placed my hand between my legs. Unbelievably, I was wet again.

Just as my thoughts were beginning to wander, I was startled by a knock on the door. "Hello," someone said from the other side of the door. "It's me Damian. Would you open the door?"

Damian was the youngest member of the poker group, probably about twenty-one. He was also clearly a bodybuilder, but much smaller than Ron and Alex. In fact, Damian was actually a couple of inches shorter than me. If he was a woman I would have to classify him as petite with sensual rather than bulging muscles. He probably only weighed 150 pounds or so, but he certainly looked great. Assuming he wanted to use the bathroom, I went and opened the door.

"Well," he said rather nervously, "I'm afraid Alex has lost another bet and I have won the privilege of your assistance in the matter at hand."

Damian actually seemed intimidated being near me. I was certainly older than him but it had to be more than that. "What matter?" I asked, excited by the thought of assisting him with most anything.

"Well, it's pretty difficult for me to piss with my hand in this cast," he said, holding up his arm. "I just need a little bit of your help."

I was bit shocked by the suggestion. Helping someone pee had never crossed my mind, though the thought of it was intriguing. "How will it work?" I asked, now excited by the idea.

Damian walked over to the toilet and directed me, "Stand behind me. Now reach around and undo my belt, buckle and zipper."

This was sounding interesting. I stood behind Damian and pressed my body tight against his and then reached around his body. Before undoing his belt I lifted his tight t-shirt up above his chest so my bare breasts were now pressed against his bare dark back. Because of his size it was easy for me to reach around his body and use both hands to undo his pants.

"Careful now," Damian exclaimed. "Don't get me too excited, I'm not going to be able to take a piss with a hard on. Just lower my pants and gently grab my cock and point it in the right direction."

I did as he instructed. Undoing his pants, they fell below his knees, he was wearing no underwear. The color of his cock was darker than that of his back, almost black and he was also completely shaven. I pressed my shaved pussy against his bare tight ass and then grabbed onto his cock and pointed it toward the toilet bowl. He almost immediately started to pee. It was extremely exciting and I wanted to squeeze his cock in my hand but resisted, not wanting him to get an erection before he was done. Leaning my head further around his body so I could get a better look at what was happening I held his cock in my hands as his piss flowed into the bowl. His stream was powerful and I had to quickly adjust my aim or else he would have peed onto the back of the toilet. Now firmly holding his cock, I moved it around so his piss splashed hard onto the water in the bowl, causing small currents of water to move around the bottom of the toilet bowl. I was so tightly pressed up against him it was as if I was taking the piss myself. As I moved his cock in different directions to redirect his stream, I simultaneously moved my crotch in a similar direction, enhancing the feeling that it was me taking a piss with my large black cock. This simple task excited me beyond what I could have imagined. I wanted his cock inside my mouth.

Finally finishing, Damian said, "Now you need to shake it to get all the piss off the end." I was fascinated. Looking at his flaccid cock with pee dripping from its tip, I started to shake it, watching the loose pee shake off into the bowl. Firmly gripping his cock tightly now in my hand, my excitement caused me to shake more vigorously than needed and Damian quickly grew stiff. His cock was not small, but also not large; nowhere near the size of Alex or Ron. But I still wanted this cock inside my mouth. Pulling has body tight against mine, I continued to rub his shaft and placed my other hand on his firm chest and started to massage his erect nipples. I continued to rub up and down the shaft of his cock, feeling it rapidly swell within my hand. The tip of his cock was very smooth and seemed larger than what his shaft would suggest. It seemed like a large ball attached to a smaller shaft and fit nicely in my hand, as I cupped his tip completely inside the palm of my hand. Pre-cum was already forming on the tip of his cock which I used to rub all around the large rounded tip of his cock. His cum between my fingers allowed my hands to easily rub his cock. My tongue was licking at his back as his cock continued to grow in my hands. Damian was now completely stiff and I wanted his cock with this large rounded tip in my mouth.

As I turned Damian around, I lifted his t-shirt the rest of the way over his head. His pants were now down at his ankles. His dark brown body was beautiful. Though smaller than Alex and Ron, it still showed incredible muscle tone. His chest was exquisite and I immediately pressed my face against his chest and sucked at his rigid nipples. My hand went down to his cock and I began massaging it, getting it ready for my mouth. Damian appeared to be fairly intimidated by what was happening, perhaps due to inexperience and age, or perhaps he was worried about what Alex might think if he did more than his bet allowed. I didn't care, I was going to suck this handsome young man whether he wanted to or not. His small body size also allowed me to feel in total control of the situation. Damian was not putting up any resistance or trying to take control.

Bending down, I squeezed Damian's cock between my breasts as I licked his muscular stomach and stuck my tongue inside his belly button. Massaging his still moist cock with my breasts, Damian also began to move his body back and forth, fucking my breasts while I continued to lick his belly. I placed one of my hands behind him, rubbing his tight ass, helping him pump my breasts with his cock. Spreading his butt, I slipped a finger slightly inside his ass. Damian started to moan loudly and began fucking my breasts more rapidly forcing my finger deeper and deeper inside of him. Sensing that he was about to orgasm I slipped the rest of the way down to my knees, placing my other hand behind him, grabbing tightly onto his ass. I did not want him to orgasm before I got to taste him inside my mouth.

Kneeling before this man, with my hands on his ass and still one finger inside him, I put my mouth around his erect cock and slipped it entirely inside my mouth. The large rounded tip if his cock fit nicely inside my mouth, allowing enough room for me to lick the tip with my tongue. He continued pumping his black cock back and forth inside my mouth while I licked and sucked at it. Removing one of my hands from his ass I grabbed his shaved balls and started to gently massage them as my other hand continued to press my finger deep inside Damian's ass.

This was only the second black cock I had ever touched and my excitement led me to pump and suck to quickly, causing Damian to orgasm before I wanted him to. Feeling his body start to convulse in orgasm, I reached back and grabbed hard onto his ass and kept his cock buried deep inside my mouth as his cum started to shoot into my mouth. I could feel his warm cum start to fill my mouth. He started to pull out but I kept him inside me until I had sucked the very last drop of cum from his cock, only then did I release his cock from my mouth and continue to lick the tip of his cock until all traces of his cum were gone from his beautiful firm black cock.

Damian started to move away but I didn't want our time together to end. I wasn't finished with him, I wanted more of this him whether he wanted more of me or not. Holding firmly onto his legs, I commanded, "No stay. We're not done here." He obeyed my command.

I reached down and pulled his pants over his shoes so he was now completely naked, except for his shoes and socks. His legs were like the legs of Adonis and I started to rub my breasts against them, across his thighs and then across his smooth shaven cock and balls, and then back down, again and again. I then turned him around so I was now kneeling with my face against his tight smooth ass. Reaching around his body and grabbing his flaccid cock in my hand, I used my free hand to rub the entire length of his legs. My hand explored both the outside and inside of his thigh and calf while my faced pressed up against his ass, licking and sucking his firm buttocks with an occasional small bite applied to his delicious ass, while my other hand continued to caress and massage his cock and balls. I could feel his cock again start to stiffen in my hand, the ball like tip growing to fill my hand.