A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing now onto his shaft and pumping it to full erection, my other hand pulled aside his right buttock, allowing my tongue to slip between his crack and lick his opening. Pressing my tongue firmly into his asshole I could hear Damian again start to moan as he began to push his buttocks back and forth into my face, allowing my tongue to deeply probe the inside of his opening.

Not wanting him to orgasm again to quickly, I pulled my face away from his ass and removed my hand from his stiff cock. Standing up, I walked in front of Damian and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled his face toward mine and kissed him passionately. Our tongues were exploring each others as I rubbed his entire back, loving the feeling of his strong muscles under my fingers. Feeling his stiff cock slip between my legs with my breasts firmly pressed against his chest, I tightened my legs around his cock and started to move my body back and forth, allowing my legs to stroke his cock.

Damian's good hand was placed firmly on my ass as he tried to pull me tighter against him. His cock was being held tightly between my legs as he continued to pump his body back and forth, allowing his cock to be masturbated by my legs.

Not wanting him to orgasm and desperately wanting him inside of me, I pulled away from Damian and turned my body around and bent over the bathroom sink, pressing my ass and spread legs against his cock. Because of his size we were a perfect fit and I reached back and grabbed his cock and pushed it inside my cunt. I could feel the large rounded tip of his cock spread the lips of my vagina as it first entered my cunt, followed next by the rest of his shaft. Damian placed his one good arm, and one bad arm, on my ass and started to pump his cock back and forth, in and out of my cunt, as I did the same. I could feel the tip of his cock moving inside of me as he would almost completely remove his cock from inside of me and just as it was about to exit my spread lips, he would thrust it back deep in again. Both of us were now moaning loudly.

Damian was now completely aroused again as he furiously pumped his cock in and out of my wet cunt, forcing me to hold on tight to the sink so that I didn't fall over. My mind was in a haze. I could only think about the now and what was being done to me in this bathroom by this young handsome black man. No thoughts of husband, job or other events crossed my mind. I was in a state of sexual oblivion.

Suddenly, without notice, the bathroom door opened and Thom was standing there. Neither Damian nor I stopped our frantic pumping and before Thom had a chance to say anything I grabbed him by the belt, pulled him inside and told him, "Shut the door and get inside here!"

I pulled Thom toward me as he closed the door, Damian continuing to push his cock in and out of my cunt. Immediately I undid Thom's pants and let his pants fall to the floor. Barely having time to look at his cock I pulled him toward me and placed his stiffening cock inside my mouth. Initially I was able to swallow his entire cock but as it became erect and firm I could barely engulf more than half of it. Thom immediately placed his two hands on my back and started to push his cock in and out of my hungry mouth. Trying to move to the rhythm of these two black men, pumping their members inside my mouth and cunt, I reached my arms behind Thom and grabbed firmly onto his ass and tried to control his rhythm to coincide with the rhythm of Damian's pumping.

Thom's cock had now completely swollen and was filling my mouth completely as he continued to pump his cock deep inside my mouth. His hands had now grabbed tightly onto my hair, which he was using as a grip to push my face down hard onto his erect cock. Damian was meanwhile furiously pumping his cock deep inside my cunt and after each thrust I could feel his body slap hard against my bare ass, making a loud slapping noise as he did so.

While my one hand continued to grab tightly onto Thom's ass, I reached with my other hand under my body. Placing my hand between my cunt and Damian's thrusting body I spread my index finger and thumb around his cock and with each thrust of his body into my body my hand got pressed hard against the vulva of my cunt and each time he pulled away, my hand wrapped around his shaft. This added stimulation to both his and my body caused our moans to increase significantly and as my body started to shake with an oncoming orgasm. Damian's body responded similarly, as his body started to orgasm and he pushed even harder and faster into my cunt. As my body continued moving to my orgasm I could feel Damian's cum being shot deep inside my cunt. Just as I my orgasm was nearing its end, Thom grabbed my hair tighter and pulled my face faster up and down his large black cock as he was also overcome with an orgasm and his cum was squirted deep inside my mouth. The feeling of his warm cum inside my mouth extended my orgasm and just as I was completely spent Thom released my hair and began to slowly move his now softening cock in and out of my mouth as I licked and sucked his cock dry.

Standing up I pulled the two men toward me and began alternatively kissing each of them rubbing both their bodies pulling them tightly around mine. The two men were rubbing my breasts, ass, legs, and crotch, my entire body was being caressed by these two black men as I continued exploring every part of their bodies I could reach and their hands did the same to me. Wanting now to nfuck Thom I was disappointed when Thom whispered in my ear, "We need to get back to the game. Alex is going to be wondering where we are."

Both men got dressed and gave me a quick kiss as they left the room. Thom turned to me as he was leaving and cautioned, "Don't be much longer, Alex is getting fidgety!" He left the room and closed the door.

Taking a clean wet cloth and cleaning myself, I then also left the room.

The Night Ends with a Bang

When I entered the room it was fairly quiet, as though everyone was just waiting for my return. Walking over to Alex in only my stockings, spiked necklace, and stiletto heels, all eyes were fixed on me. I could see the hunger in their eyes and wanted them even hungrier, lusting for me. I wanted them all to want me, to have me in their arms, to fuck me.

Standing beside Alex I put my arm around his shoulders and looked at his now dwindled stack of poker chips. He had clearly lost big tonight which was evident in his voice when he looked up at me and said, "Well I'm afraid your Ron's for the rest of the night, or at least until my chips are gone, and by the way things have been going, that won't be too long."

"Come stand over here beautiful," Ron called over to me.

Quickly walking over to the other side of the table, trying to suppress my delight at this change of events, I stood beside Ron and placed my arm around his shoulder. My breast rubbed up against his cheek and I could feel the roughness of his face as his beard was starting to grow this late into the night.

Ron reached his arm around me and started to rub my ass and occasionally let his hand slip between my legs, which I had slightly spread, allowing him easy access to my crotch. Ron then said aloud, "Since the night is probably going to end soon I think I need you to get under the table and suck me, Evan and Paul off, since we seem to be the only ones that haven't had any time with you tonight. Paul, why don't you switch seats with Damian over here."

As Damian and Paul switched seats I crawled under the table and positioned myself between Ron's legs. Damian and Paul now sat on either side of Ron, giving me easy access to them. Quickly I reached up and undid Ron's belt buckle and zipper, freeing his huge black cock from inside his pants. He also was not wearing any underwear, allowing his cock to easily slip out of his pants. Not wanting anything between me and his skin, I pulled his pants down over his legs and slipped his pants over his shoes, allowing me to now spread his legs wide so I could put my body between his legs, rubbing my breasts up against his thick thighs. Ravenously I grabbed his cock by my two hands and started to stroke his huge shaft up and down. His cock was actually bigger than Alex's, not any longer, but definitely wider. Placing my mouth over the wide tip of his cock, I let saliva fall from my mouth onto his shaft, moistening it, allowing my hands to more easily stroke his massive cock with my two hands as I licked and sucked the tip of his cock which was wet with pre-cum. The sounds of poker being played continued to be heard from above the table.

Removing my hands from Ron's cock I reached over to both sides of me and felt for Evan and Paul. Finding them, I reached up and attempted to undo their pants but had some difficulties, but continued to fumble at it until both their cocks were freed from their pants. Both also had moistened tips from pre-cum which I used to lubricate their shafts as I roughly stroked their cocks, as I tried to put more and more of Ron's wide cock inside my mouth. Pumping up and down on Ron's cock as I stroked Paul and Damian got me hot and I wanted all three men in my mouth.

Letting go of Paul's large cock I moved over between Evan's legs and put his cock into my mouth while I reached up and grabbed tightly onto Ron's wet cock and began pumping up and down on Evan's cock, while I continued masturbating Ron. As he had done earlier today, Evan quickly reached orgasm and filled my mouth with his cum. Keeping my mouth around Evan until I was certain he was finished, I continued to pump Ron's cock. Having sucked Evan's cock dry, I next moved my body back between Ron's legs and again placed his cock inside my mouth while I massaged his shaft and balls with my one hand. My other hand quickly reached over to Paul's large cock and placed it back in my hands. I wanted it in my mouth, now.

Keeping my one hand on Ron's cock I moved my body between Paul's legs and quickly engulfed as much of his large white cock as I could put inside my hungry mouth. He was certainly as large as Alex and Ron. Furiously pumping my mouth up and down Paul's cock while my one hand pumped his shaft in unison, I continued to also pump Ron's cock with my other hand. I continued to alternate between the two men, sucking their cocks, one black and the other white.

When I was between Paul's legs, his hands reached under the table and pushed his pants down over his legs allowing me to get closer to him and rub my breasts against his legs. Paul's body began to pump up and down, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I could feel his hands being placed onto my head as he continued to pump his cock up and down while he simultaneously pushed my head onto his pumping cock. His body began to pump faster as I could feel his cum begin to flow from the tip of his cock. I continued to suck his cock as he continued to push my face down onto his massive cock until finally he was finished and his hands were removed from my head and his cock began to soften inside my mouth. I continued sucking his cock for a while, even after he had completed his orgasm, liking the feel of his large softening cock inside my mouth. Continuing to rub Ron's cock I continued to suck onto Paul's cock until I had sucked his entire softened member inside my mouth. Having his entire cock now inside my mouth was very exciting and I wanted to stay here for a while but I new I had to get back to Ron. I let Paul's now flaccid cock slip from my mouth and I kissed and licked his cock and balls before moving over toward Ron.

As I moved between Ron's legs, I could hear talk and movement occurring above me, but I was too consumed with Ron's cock to pay much attention. As I started to put Ron's cock inside my mouth again, he reached down and grabbed my arms, raising me above the table. When I was standing above the table, the three black men Alex, Damian and Thom were now standing completely naked around Ron's chair. Paul and Evan, who had just been satisfied by me under the table, were still sitting, watching intently at what was happening.

Ron then positioned me in front of his chair between his spread legs. Alex, Damian and Thom closed in and started to rub my body as Ron slowly lowered my body onto his awaiting cock. I could feel Ron's wide cock press against my cunt as his hand spread the lips of my vagina apart, allowing his cock to enter me. His massive, wide cock was spreading my cunt further than it had ever been spread before, it felt wonderful. As his cock entered deeper inside my cunt, Ron grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs up, spreading my legs around his body, forcing my head to fall forward, onto Alex's waiting stiff black cock. I opened my mouth wide and let Alex's cock slip inside my mouth. I then felt Thom's and Damian's body press up against my body, one cock was pressed against the small of my back and the other was pressed against my breast. I could feel their hands masturbate themselves as their cocks pressed hard against my body with the tip of Damian's cock rubbing against my nipples, his pre-cum wetting the tip.


Having these four handsome, well built black men surrounding my body as I sucked one in my mouth, and another fucking my cunt, as two others masturbated their cocks against my back and breasts was beyond compare. Ron had now grabbed tightly onto my hips and was plunging his massive black cock deep into and out of my wet cunt. My two hands were now gripping tightly onto Alex's ass as Ron pushed and pulled my body, I used this motion to slide my mouth up and down on Alex's cock. More of Alex's massive cock was inside my mouth than had ever been before. I was filled at both ends by the cocks of two of most handsome and well-built men that I had ever met.

Feeling Damian's cock rub up against my left arm I removed my hand from Alex's ass and grabbed Damian's cock in my hand and started to pump his shaft in rhythm with the pumping of Ron into my cunt, while Alex's cock moved in and out of my mouth. I pressed the tip of Damian's cock hard against my breasts as I continued to furiously pump his cock.

Thom was still masturbating his cock against my back and I could feel his balls rubbing against my back. Suddenly Thom began to pump his cock faster, as he began to push his body up against mine, back and forth to the rhythm of his fast pumping hands. He was also beginning to moan loudly and was clearly on the verge of another orgasm. His obvious excitement had aroused the other men and they also began pumping faster and harder in and out of my mouth and cunt.

Thom's moan got loader as I felt his warm cum shoot from his cock and spread across my back. Hot cum had started to drip down toward my ass and down the side of my back onto my breasts. His orgasm was intense and he continued to shoot his cum across my back, dripping it completely with his hot fluid. I proceeded to rub Damian's cock into Thom's dripping hot cum that had reached my breast and was now dripping between my fingers, lubricating my hand as I now furiously pumped Damian's cum soaked cock against my breast. Damian's body began to push and pull against my body as my hand continued to rub his cum soaked cock.

Everyone was now moaning and I was on the verge of an orgasm. Ron was now fucking my cunt hard and fast while Alex was pumping my face with his hands hard onto his cock as his cock slipped in and out of my mouth. Hot cum was now filling my mouth as Alex's orgasm began and almost simultaneously Damian began to shoot his hot cum against my breast. I allowed my hand to cover the tip of Damian's cock and felt his hot cum shoot against the palm of my hand, filling my hand completely with cum. I then took my hand and rubbed his hot cum against my breasts and stomach. Grabbing his cock again, I filled my hands once more with Damian's hot cum and then reached between my legs and rubbed Ron's cock with Damian's cum as Ron continued to fuck my cunt. Realizing what I was doing and clearly getting excited by having Damian's cum rubbed onto his cock, Ron also started to pump furiously and unload his cum into my cunt.

Thom continued to rub his softening cock and balls against my back and Damian, Alex and Ron continued to unload their hot cum into my mouth, cunt and onto my breasts. Thinking of these four black men unloading their juices brought me to orgasm. My body began to shake and convulse as my seventh orgasm of the day began. Ron continued to pump his cock into my cunt and Alex was still pushing my face onto his cum dripped cock. I had let go of Damian's cock and placed both my hands back onto Alex's large tight ass and pulled his body back and forth toward my face as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

Ron was now starting to stand and I could now feel his cock being pulled out of my cunt. Ron stood completely up and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off of Alex's cock. Standing up now and still shaking in orgasm, the four black men pressed up against me and began kissing me as their hands spread their cum across my breasts, stomach, ass, legs, everywhere they could reach. I was now soaked in cum and the all began to rub my slick body up against theirs, easily sliding their bodies and cocks up and down my cum soaked body. They continued this until my orgasm was complete and my body dropped to the floor completely exhausted and completely satisfied. Sitting now on the floor, each of the men in turn stood beside me and placed their cock against my face and had me lick and suck their cum soaked cocks clean.

When I had finished sucking each of their cocks, Ron lifted me off the ground and carried my to a large shower in the upstairs bathroom. Turning on the shower to allow it to get hot, Ron then removed my shoes and stockings and brought me into the shower. Having me wash his entire body, Ron then left the shower and was immediately replaced by Thom. This continued until I had washed each of the men. The last man to enter was Alex. After I washed him completely he did the same for me. He had brought my clothes upstairs and after drying I got dressed and Alex drove me home.