A Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
...stranded in a cabin.
894 words
3.66
37.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an unspoken feeling between us. An electricity, a chemistry that was felt when we were near each other. At first, I thought I was imagining it. But there was a moment, a fleeting look that told me he felt exactly the same.

There was that time, at dinner. He was with his wife, and I with my husband. We all knew eachother. Everyone was happily married. We were talking at dinner, laughing and his leg accidentally bumped mine. Jack's glance caught my eye and his smile told me. He was tall and charming. He had a gaze that looked through me. Like he could see everything I ever wanted. I knew it was crazy. But I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

So when we ended up staying at the same mountain resort for a conference, time had been brewing an encounter waiting to happen.

The snow was coming down, blanketing everything in a soft lull of glowing white. My husband had gone to bed early. His wife had stayed behind at home. We were leaving the conference room, the last two, when an employee came in to tell us we were stranded for the night,

"Sorry folks. You two are stuck here for the night. We cant run you off the mountain due to the weather. We have a room in our most exclusive guest cabins...we'll have you down first thing in the morning."

I avoided his eyes and protested to the employee, "I really need to get down tonight, if possible..."

"Sorry. Not possible. We'll get you down first thing. I think you'll both be comfortable for the night..." The employee shrugged and handed Jack the keys.

My heart was racing. All night we couldn't stop smiling at eachother. And now, Jack in his irresistible way, ran his hand through his hair and turned to me.

"It'll be fine, Erin. I'll call Pat and Danielle."

We arrived at the secluded cabin. Snow blowing every which way, Jack carried my bags into the quiet of the entryway. There was a fire going already to ward off the chill in the rustic, small living room.

He flicked the light switch. Nothing.

"I guess we need a few candles..." Jack rummaged around and lit several candles. Coupled with the fire, a warm soft glow lit up the room.

He knew I was nervous. He smiled as he passed me a glass of wine from the complimentary basket left for us.

He touched my hands. "You're freezing...come and sit by the fire."

He gently place his hand on the small of my back. Lingering just a moment too long. It was like electricity. I sipped the wine enjoying the relaxing feeling coming over me,

He sat down beside me on the couch and I deliberately tried not to look at him. I felt his strong shoulder touching mine. He reached and gently turned my face towards him. And he looked into my eyes and I knew I was unable to resist anything.

He kissed me softly at first. I felt my knees weaken. I wanted this.

"You know, I'm crazy about you. I can't stop thinking about you..." Jack nuzzled my neck as his hand slid up the front of my blouse. He slipped my shirt over my head. And he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of his lap. He unhooked my black lace bra and started kissing my large, full breasts. I felt the bulge in his pants...he was so hard already. I wanted to taste him. I slid off his lap and knelt down in front of him. I slowly unzipped his jeans. I ran my hands all over the glorious bulge. Gently i pulled down his shorts, revealing his big, hard cock. I softly kissed him, running my tongue up and down. And then I put his gorgeous cock in my mouth. I could feel my black lace panties getting so wet. He pulled me up so I was standing in front of him. He ripped my tight jeans down. He turned me around and placed his hand over my peachy little ass and gave it a swift little spank.

I was melting. So turned on...I lay down over his lap as he pulled my panties slowly down. More spanks. I was groaning in pleasure.

I had to have him inside me. I straddled his lap as he put the tip of his cock to my pussy. Slowly rubbing up and down. I was practically on fire with desire. I slowly lowered myself onto him, taking all of him inside me. It was ecstasy. Riding him slowly. I wanted to scream with pleasure. He was fondling my big tits as I rode him. He groaned with pleasure as I slipped off of him, so wet. Still hard, he had me on all fours. I felt his tongue licking from behind.

"Please...I need you inside of me again." I whispered.

He slowly put his cock inside me again. And he fucked me so hard. I was panting and groaning. I didn't want it to end. We came at the same time. I felt his hot cum shooting deep inside of me and my body quivered as I came.

We collapsed together, sweaty and euphoric. He kissed me over and over. I couldn't wait for the next time...