A Wife's Fantasy Cum True

Story Info
She dreams of five men at one time.
2.3k words
80.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days seemed to speed rapidly by as the calendar approached the Wednesday that Shari had insisted that I agree too her date. I was a bit better physically but my surgical procedure was far from being heeled. I was able to sit up and move around the house somewhat on my own, but I did not stray far from the bedroom without assistance.

The fear of falling was uppermost in my mind as I moved about. Shari took splendid care of me and would escort me down the stairs to dinner and then back up again. This was about all the exercise I could withstand.

On Wednesday afternoon, Shari began making preparations for going out on her date. She chose her clothes from the closet and would then try them on to gage my reaction. I was trying very hard not to assist, as I was not absolutely sure about this.

I was having second thoughts. I didn't know either of Gerry's friends. I had Telephoned Gerry early on in the week and asked him to tell me about them.

Gerry said that; "they were both young Jet Mechanics and that they were nice guys. They were just looking for a bit of fun and Shari had provided them with a great deal of it."

Gerry ended our conversation by telling me that it had been Shari's idea.

He started to tell me something else and realized that he was not suppose too, so he said, "I gotta go!" It was not what Gerry said; it was what he had not said that made me somewhat apprehensive.

As I lay there on the bed watching her dress and undress in different outfits, gauging how she looked in the full length mirror, I could not help admiring her thin but curvaceous figure and her auburn hair as she put it into different style Do's. Her breasts were standing at attention without any assistance.

I came to the realization that within a matter of a few hours she was going to be fucked by three cocks and in many different positions. What I hadn't considered was that they're might be more than three for her to play with.

The appointed hour arrived and she gave me a kiss and said that she would be home before morning. I told her that the children would want to know where she was going.

I asked her; "what she was going to tell them?"

She said, "I am going to tell them that I am going out with my friend Pam."

She and Pam often got together for an afternoon of shopping or just hanging out.

I said, "That will work. We both need to be on the same page with our story so they don't get the idea that something else is going on."

It was about a year later when I found out that our children were no dummies and for the most part had things figured out.

Shari again kissed me and told me, "not to worry so much." With that, she picked up her jacket and placed it over her arm.

She looked absolutely beautiful in the outfit that she had chosen. She was wearing a purple mini-skirt with thigh high sheer stockings and a garter belt. She wore no panties. Her breasts were encased in a purple bra and a sheer white blouse with fluffy sleeves. She wore a strand of pearls about her neck and small pearls in each ear. A pair of white ankle high boots that had very high heels set off the ensemble.

I asked her, "Why the bra?"

"To give them a little more to do to unwrap the package." She said, and winked at me.

She descended the stairs and spoke briefly with the children. She told them, "Take care of your Dad. I am going out with Pam and we are going to go shopping and maybe a movie. I will probably be home late so you need to go to bed when it's time and be good."

She then kissed them goodbye and walked out into the garage. I soon heard the car start and I saw as she backed out and turned down the street I checked the time, it was 5:00 PM.

I was becoming and old hand at this so I went downstairs with the children to watch some TV. It wasn't long though and my mind was going to what might be taking place about a half mile down the street at Gerry's apartment.

I excused myself and went back upstairs to lie down and play with my dick.

At about 9:00 PM the children came in to tell me goodnight. I kissed them and sent them off to bed. I then must have drifted off to sleep myself. I heard a commotion in the master bath. As I struggled awake I could see by the clock that it was 4:58 AM.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom where I found Shari on all fours hugging the commode and puking. I could see by the consistency of the puke that there was no food in it. There was allot of booze and stuff that my mind told me was cum.

I could see that she was not wearing her stockings or garter belt. Obviously she had lost her bra somewhere along the way as well. I knew that she had left without panties.

She had a temporary respite calling on her ancestors and rolled over to look up at me. She was obviously very drunk and appeared to have been well fucked. There was both wet and dry cum covering her breasts and running down her ass. Stuck to the inside of her thighs were globs of cum.

She smiled up at me and told me, "Honey I got seriously fucked and I loved every second of it."

I thought to myself, "What the hell better time to ask her questions? With the booze to help she ought to tell me anything I want to know."

Shari just lay there looking up at me and asked me if she could suck my cock? She reached for it.

I said, "Not right now sweetie. Let's get you up and clean you up a bit first."

As I reached for her to help her up she suddenly had another attack and once again began hugging the commode seat.

I obtained a cool wet washcloth, applied it to her forehead, and then wiped her mouth.

"How could only three guys fuck you so much that you have that much cum in and on you and get drunk as well?"

She smiled a little crooked smile at me and said, "Wasn't three guys."

I helped her up and in to our bed. I just rolled her into it as she was. I didn't try to undress her or clean her up. She grabbed the sheet, pulled it over her, and promptly passed out.

It was late in the afternoon when I finally heard some movement in the bedroom above my head. I was seated in the dining room having dinner with my children when I heard the bed springs squeak.

I told the kids that; "I was going upstairs to check on Mom."

As I entered the room she was sitting on the side of the bed and picking at the dried cum on her legs.

I said, "Honey, the shower would probably take that off allot easier."

I could see that she apparently had a hangover but as she turned to me she smiled and said, "Boy do I have a story to tell you."

I would have like to have had her begin and tell me all at that moment. But in the interest of perhaps having some serious fucking going on as the story was being told, I wanted her cleaned up, as she did not smell very nice.

I asked her; "if she needed any help removing the clothing that she was wearing?"

She replied, "No, I think I can manage."

It was then that she noticed that she did not have her bra on.

She said, "Well that little bastard, he wanted a souvenir like Phillip and Michael got last time. He got me drunk enough that I wouldn't notice that I didn't have my bra."

I said, "Or your necklace either. I can't imagine Gerry wanting a souvenir from you like that." "Not Gerry, it was Matt or James."

I looked at her with a stunned look. "How many men were there at this get together?"

Shari looked at me with a wrinkled up nose and said, "Well! There was Gerry and Phillip, you know him as big one, and Michael whom you also know as the tall one. But I was introduced to Matt and James from the guy's squadron also. Phil and Mike had told some of their friends about last time and so they asked if they could come along. Gerry called me and asked me if it would be all right and I said yes."

That was what Gerry had started to tell me and realized that if I knew that I might not allow her to keep the date.

I was beginning to realize at this point that I had little too no control of what she did. If she decided to take on an entire ship and fuck them, I would have nothing to say to her that would make her reconsider.

Shari was now a free woman who happened to be married to me. She would do what she wanted when she wanted to do it. Probably because that was the example that I had set for her with the affairs that I had taken part in outside of our marriage. Our new communication with one another was being utilized to suggest how she could do the same.

Shari had always had a fantasy of having five men do her at one time. She said that she would have a cock for each of her holes and one for each of her hands. With this in mind I asked her, "if she had accomplished her fantasy last night?"

She smiled and said, "Yes! I had one in my mouth, one in my ass and another in my pussy. I held the other two in my hands. Whichever cock came first I would take the ones I held in my hands and pull them to the spot where the other one had filled me. That way they took turns in all my holes and filled me quiet well. I drank so much cum and I kept washing it down with a shot of whiskey and a beer chaser. All five men fucked all three of my holes at least five times. I can hardly walk and my head is killing me."

I was astonished. Shari walked past me to get into the shower. If you have ever seen someone who has ridden a horse for an extended period of time, and had not ridden in a long time, you can picture in your mind how Shari walked past me into the bathroom.

As she passed by me she had an odor about her which smelled somewhat like a cross between a dead mackerel and a jug of bleach. She had dried cum in her hair and encrusted on her legs pussy and ass. Around her neck and breasts were a string of hickeys. She also had hickeys applied to the inside of each of her thighs. Her pussy lips and ass were so red and irritated that I was unable to tell if there had been attempts to put hickeys there as well, or if it was just from allot of hard fucking.

I could hear the shower running and then I heard Shari say, "Honey, take your collar off and put on your shower collar. Join me will you? I want to wash your cock for you."

"Gee how could I refuse an offer like that?"

I gingerly removed my Styrofoam collar and put the plastic one in its place. As I entered the bathroom, I could see Shari's silhouette through the opaque glass of the shower with water cascading down her face and bouncing on her breasts. What a sight!

I opened the shower door and stepped inside. As soon as I had closed the door she dropped to her knees, and began to engulf my penis into her mouth. Shari had a way of sucking cock that was so invigorating that no man could hold on to his seed for very long once her mouth came in contact with his member. I was no exception. Within moments she had my load spewing into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it down with out hesitation.

"Oh that was good! I liked that!" She exclaimed.

Shari then stood up and began washing my entire body with soap and washcloth. When she had finished, she sent me out of the shower to dry off and wait until she too had finished.

She opened the shower door, pulled a towel down from the rod, and folded her hair into it. Again she reached for a towel and began to towel herself off. Minus the hickeys all over her body, she was now clean of all cum that had covered her. As I gazed at her I realized that my cock was once again at full attention and ready for action.

I also realized from the appearance of the hickeys, and her earlier condition, she had been royally fucked and fucked hard. Her labia were a bruised tint of blue and red. Her buttocks still bore the handprints of several spankings. And her anus still gapped open.

In that condition, we entered the bed and began to make love. Five men had used her the previous evening and each had managed to fuck her at least five times each. Yet she was still ready to make love to me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Slut - I Want To Be a Slut Wife Ch. 01 Hot wife is surprised to find she carves the slut life.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories