A Wife's Newly-Discovered Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate our dinner and talked about everything but sex, even though that's all any of us had on our minds. After the plates had been cleared, we ordered another round of drinks and started to get a little cozier. The boys slid closer to us and put their arms around our shoulders. Keith and Kate seemed to be getting along well. I noticed that her hand was under the table and could tell that she was rubbing his cock. Mike was caressing my thigh and slid his hand up to my pussy. He, too, seemed surprised at my pantyless state. Now, the only one who didn't know I wasn't wearing panties was my husband.

Mike picked up where Kate had left off and slipped his finger inside of me. I moaned and reached under the table to feel his cock straining against his pants. I undid his zipper and pulled his dick out of his pants. It was very warm and rock-hard. I began to stroke it slowly, rubbing my fingers over the head and down the shaft, lubricating it with his pre-cum juices. I looked over at Keith and saw that he was now fingering Kate, while she stroked him. I wondered if she was not wearing any panties either.

We had been sitting there for awhile getting each other off, when we noticed that the restaurant had pretty much emptied out. Mike looked at his watch and said, "This place closes in five minutes. Why don't we go back to the condo and continue this?" We all agreed and got up to leave. Kate and I laughed while we watched the guys try to get their hard-ons back in their pants and conceal them as we walked out. Anyone who looked close enough would be able to see the telltale bulges in their pants. We followed them out to the car, their hard-ons pointing the way.

************

When we got back to Mike's he said, "Why don't we all slip into something more comfortable?" We all laughed, it was sooo cliche'!

When Keith and I got into our room he asked, "So, are you o.k. with all this?"

"Absolutely!. You know how I feel about Mike. And I really like Kate."

Keith smiled and said, "Yeah, I could see that." I blushed a little as he said this.

"I'm not the only one! You two seemed to be getting along pretty well yourselves!"

"You could say that", he said as he pulled off his pants, his cock already swelling as he contemplated the night's festivities.

I took my blouse off and pulled down my skirt. Keith was watching me with a look of disbelief on his face. "You weren't wearing any underwear?!?!?"

"No" I said, "And I was really turned on going out like that. I'd like to do it again." I could see that this really turned him on.

He shook his head and said, "Honey, just when I think I know everything about you, you somehow manage to find a way to surprise me."

He walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me on the neck and pressed his swollen cock against my ass. He then started to fondle my breasts and slowly thrust his shaft in between my asscheeks. I knew where this was going and pulled away. "Not now" I teased "Let's save ourselves for Kate and Mike." I then turned and walked out the door, buck-naked!

When I got to the living room, I saw that Mike had dimmed the lights. The view outside was spectacular. The skyline was brightly illuminated and was reflecting off the waters of the lake. The view inside was equally compelling. Mike and Kate were sitting on the couch. He was shirtless and was wearing pajama bottoms. I could see that he was already raring to go as his cock was pitching a tent. Kate was wearing a see-through negligee and looked very sexy. Her hair cascaded down around her shoulders, stopping just short of her breasts. Seeing them in all their glory, I could believe how incredible her tits were. They were so firm and round, yet soft looking. Her areolas were pink and her nipples were hard.

Both of them looked at me with a bit of surprise and initially didn't say anything, but just stared at my naked body, eyeing my tits and pussy. It was very exciting having them stare at my nude body. I felt so naked, yet very sexy. Finally, Kate said, "Wow Dina, when you get comfortable, you really get comfortable!" She stood up and pulled her negligee off over her head and got naked too. Seeing this, Mike stood up and pulled off his pajama pants. His swollen dick springing loose and bouncing like a diving board. Just then, Keith walked in naked behind me and said, "Geez you guys! You couldn't even wait for me?" We all started laughing.

We stood there for a minute, checking each other out. The boys eyeing our tits, us their cocks, yet no one making a move. Before it became awkward, Kate said, "Alright, you've all done this before and know each other very well. I've got some catching up to do. So, you boys have a seat on the couch for a minute. While I get to know Dina." Keith and Mike looked at each other, shrugged, and sat down on the couch.

I stood there nervously, realizing that all eyes were now on me. Kate walked over to me (God, she was beautiful!). Her green eyes stared into mine and her breasts bounced slightly as she walked. She stood in front of me and said "Have you ever been with a woman before?" I just shook my head. She smiled and said, "That's o.k., Just relax and let me lead, o.k.?" I just nodded.

Standing very close to me, she took her hands and slowly began to trace them over my body. She gently touched my face, my lips, and my neck, then slid her hands down to my breasts. I felt my breathing become rapid and shallow as my excitement grew. Her soft warm fingers traced over the top of my breasts. She squeezed them in her hands, then caressed them softly. Her hands felt wonderful! She then moved down to my nipples, circling each one with her fingers, then lightly pinching them. I gasped and she smiled. Her touch was so different from anything I had felt before, lighter and more sensual. She then bent over slightly and brought her face down to my breasts, rubbing them against her cheek. Now, more than anything, all I wanted was for her to suck them. As if she had read my thoughts, she brought her mouth up to my right nipple, and I felt her warm breath on my skin. It was so incredibly erotic having a woman look at and touch my breasts. I looked over at the men and saw that they were really enjoying the show. Both of them were staring intently, stroking their cocks, and waiting for their turn.

I looked back down at Kate and watched as she ran her tongue along my nipple and traced my areola, leaving a trace of her saliva glistening on my skin. As her tongue touched me, I felt a warm rush flow through my body and into my pussy which pulsed with excitement. She slowly took my nipple into her mouth and began to suck it gently. As she did this, she took her hands and began to run them all over my body - caressing my legs, ass, back and thighs. I closed my eyes and moaned. It was incredible!

Her mouth was so soft and warm. She was gentle. Yet her suction on my nipple was powerful as she pulled it into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue. Her hands continued to travel all over my body, then came to rest on my stomach and slowly moved down to my pussy. I spread my legs a little wider. She slipped her hand between my legs and pushed her palm against my quivering, wet pussy, then slipped her finger inside of me. As she did this, she reached around behind me with her other hand and grabbed my ass, pushing me toward her, causing her finger to penetrate me deeply.

As she fucked me with her finger and sucked my tit, I reached down and rubbed her breasts. I had never touched anyone's tits but my own. They felt so soft and warm. She moaned around my nipple and sucked harder. I cupped her breasts in my hands, feeling their weight and firmness. Her nipples were hard and pressed into my palms. I squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples in my fingertips. I was so turned on! She was really getting into it too.

I began to grind my pussy onto her thrusting finger and squeeze and rub her tits. Then, my hands traveled down to her ass and squeezed each cheek. I had always wanted to do all of these things and couldn't believe it was happening. I felt myself rapidly approaching orgasm. Sensing this, Kate increased her tempo. Suddenly, my pussy clamped down on her finger with an intensity I had never felt. Warm liquid shot from my pussy all over her hand as I came so hard that my knees started to buckle. I grabbed the back of Kate's head and mashed her face into my breast and she continued to suck and finger me hard. She pulled me to her and held me under my ass as my orgasm surged through my body. We stayed like that for a minute, relishing the moment. Kate continued to gently suck on my breasts while I stroked her hair. Then, Kate slowly stood, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Did you like that?" I nodded. She then asked, "Would you like to suck on my tits?"

"Very much" I whispered.

She reached up, gently slipped her fingers into my hair, then guided my head down to her breasts. She pushed my face against their soft skin and rubbed her boobs back and forth across my eyes, nose and lips. I reached up and caressed them, burying my face in between them and pushing them against my cheeks. They were so warm, and her skin smelled so good. I moved my mouth over to one of her nipples and lightly flicked it with my tongue, then started to lick and suck on it. Her nipple became very hard in my mouth. She moaned and pushed my head from behind, forcing her breast father into my mouth. I was so aroused by this! I began to rub her body all over, feeling her ass, and the small of her back, then her thighs and stomach. I slid my hand down between her legs and touched her pussy. Like me, she was clean shaven and my finger slid easily into the soft folds of her warm flesh. Her pussy was very wet and slippery, and my finger slipped quickly inside of her. As my finger entered her, her pussy contracted in rhythmic contractions around it. I began to fuck her with my finger slowly, and she began to move her hips in rhythm with my finger. I had always wanted to be with a woman, but had never known how much I would truly enjoy it. Her pussy felt so wonderful inside, silky smooth, warm and wet. I stopped sucking her tit and began to lick and kiss my way down her stomach. I circled her navel with my tongue, then stuck it inside. She gasped and I felt her pussy contract again. I continued to move my mouth down until it was just above the top of her slit. I let some of my warm saliva drip from my tongue and watch as it trailed down her skin and disappear into the fold of her vagina.

She let go of me and lay down on the floor in front of me. She spread her legs and beckoned me with her finger. I knelt between her legs and moved my face close to her pussy, its pretty pink lips open slightly, moist and inviting. Her wetness oozed from her and dripped down between her legs onto her tight little anus. The scent of her pussy filled my nose and was intoxicating, all musky and sexy. I kissed her stomach and resumed my oral journey down to her pussy. As I got closer, she began to move her hips a little, thrusting her pussy toward me. I saw her small pink clit protruding above her lips and licked it. It throbbed under my tongue, and Kate moaned loudly. She tasted good and I licked her more deeply, sliding my tongue between her lips and into her pussy. I licked her from her anus, all the way up to her clit and back down again with long, sensuous strokes of my tongue. Then slowly zeroed in on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and began to flick it lightly with my tongue. It swelled in my mouth and throbbed with each flick of my tongue. I then slipped my finger into her pussy, found her g-spot and began to rub it while I sucked on her clit. Her hips began to move with more urgency, and she grabbed my head and held my mouth tightly against her.

We were both totally into it and hadn't even noticed that the men had gotten up off the couch and knelt on the floor next to us. I felt someone's hands grip my waist and opened my eyes. My husband was kneeling next to Kate's head, so I knew that it was Mike behind me. I kept licking and fingering Kate as I watched my husband slide his rigid cock over her lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck him deeply, while reaching up and rubbing his balls. Behind me, Mike pressed the head of his cock against my pussy and slowly entered me. His dick was very hard and thick. It felt hot as it slid inside of me. It felt like my pussy had been stretched to its limits to accept it's girth. He shoved it all the way in and held it there, throbbing deep inside of me, filling me completely. I could feel his warm, soft balls pressed against my clit. He then started to thrust his shaft in and out of my pussy, pulling it almost all the way out so that the head was gripped by my lips, then shove it all the way back in hard and deep inside of me. Meanwhile, Kate was sucking my husband's cock deeply in her mouth and stroking it, while he squeezed and caressed her beautiful tits.

Kate's gyrations became very rapid, and I knew that she was going to cum. She held my head tightly against her pussy and thrust herself onto my mouth. She then moaned loudly and came very hard, bucking and thrusting against my lips and tongue. As she moaned around Keith's cock, he too began to cum, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and shooting his load down her throat. Kate hungrily swallowed every drop. As this was happening, Mike started fucking me harder, his cock swelled inside of me as he began to cum too. I felt his hot cum as he shot load after load deep inside my pussy. Feeling that sent me over the top and my pussy convulsed in powerful spasms, squeezing and milking every drop from Mike's throbbing cock as I came in a warm liquid gush all over his shaft.

As our orgasms began to fade, we stayed interlocked for a minute or so. Then Mike pulled out of me and said, "Anyone want a drink or anything before round two?" We got up and went into the kitchen. Kate and I each had a glass of water. The boys, a shot of tequila. We must have been quite a sight, standing there in the kitchen, all naked and flushed from our activities. When Kate had finished her water, she playfully backed up to Keith and rubbed her naked ass against his cock. He set his glass down and reached around to grab her tits, squeezing and kneading them in his fingers. She looked over at Mike and me and said, "Shall we take this into the bedroom?"

We went into Mike's room and saw that the drapes were open. The windows were floor to ceiling and looked out over the lake. The only light in the room came from the Chicago skyline. Kate climbed up on the king-size bed and patted the sheets for us to join her. Mike and Keith sat on either side of her, and I sat behind them.

I leaned back against the headboard and said to Keith and Mike, "Why don't you two do for Kate what you did for me a couple of months ago?"

Kate stood up and said, "Yes, I'd like that. I've always wanted to try it but never have." She then pushed both men back so they were resting on their elbows and knelt in front of them.

She reached out, took their cocks in each of her hands and started to stroke them. Their poles grew rigid almost immediately under her touch and she cooed, "Very nice! I see that you're ready for my mouth." She then started licking their shafts alternately, first one, then the other, back and forth. This drove the guys crazy as she didn't stay long on either of their cocks. Finally, she took my husband's cock deep into her mouth and sucked him hard while she continued to stroke Mike. After a few minutes she switched, sucking Mike while she jerked my husband's dick and played with his balls. After a few more minutes she stopped and said, "Who wants to fuck me?"

Mike nodded to my husband who practically leapt off the bed. Kate moved directly in front of Mike and started sucking him, while thrusting her ass high into the air to give Keith access to her wet little pussy. I watched as my husband moved behind her and rubbed his hands all over her ass. I couldn't believe how turned on I was seeing him about to fuck someone else! He moved closer to her and guided the swollen head of his cock to her waiting pussy. I moved over on the bed to get a better view and watched as he entered her. It was so amazing to see my husband's dick going into another woman's pussy. I was fascinated by the sight. He looked at me and I smiled and said "How does it feel?"

"Amazing!" was all he could utter before he grabbed hold of her hips and started to fuck her deeply.

Kate moaned as the two men fucked her in her mouth and pussy. I remembered how much I had enjoyed that and hoped they would have enough stamina left to give me another go.

As the three of them began to really get into it, I watched Kate's tits swinging back and forth under her in rhythm with my husband's thrusts. I reached down and cupped one of them in my hand, squeezing it slightly. I loved the feel of her breasts in my hands, so warm and soft. I looked at Keith and saw that his eyes were closed as he fucked Kate hard and deep. Mike had laid back completely and was moving his hips as Kate swallowed his cock. I felt myself becoming more excited and slipped my hand between my legs to rub my clit. My pussy was very wet and slippery as my hand found my little button and began to rub it furiously. I heard my husband make the noise he makes before he cums and knew he was about to let go inside of Kate. Mike started moaning as well, which of course set off Kate who took all of Mike's shaft deep into her throat and wrapped her lips tightly around his cock. Then Keith came and slammed his cock into Kate as deeply as it would go, his balls pressed firmly against her clit. His entire body convulsed as he came inside of her. She moaned and was wracked by spasms as she started to cum as well, She reached around behind Keith and grabbed his ass, pulling him tightly against her body. Mike started to cum too, and Kate swallowed her second load of the night. By then, my hand was just a blur as I fingered my clit to another climax which made me dizzy in its intensity.

We all collapsed onto the bed and just lay there, our naked bodies intertwined in a panting, sweaty mass. After a few minutes, Mike sat up and said, "Wow, that was intense! I wonder what it'll be like on the boat."

This was news to us. So Keith asked, "You bought a boat?"

Mike replied, "No, I haven't bought one yet. I actually rented a 50 footer so we could go out on the lake tomorrow. It has a full galley and two rooms below with large bunks. I thought it might be fun to play out on the water. Are you guys game?"

We looked at each other and responded simultaneously, "Absolutely!"

To be continued . . .

12