A Wife's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,833 Followers

Samantha had forgot to turn the light off and was now wrapping her arms around David's shoulders. Ryan could see David's hands on Samantha's ass holding her tight and could now see the man more clearly with the light.

Ryan watched as the big man continued fondling Samantha's ass and they appeared to be kissing but al Ryan could see was the back of her head and her flowing blonde hair. Ryan kept his eyes glued to the room and watched as Samantha got down onto her knee's in front of David which gave Ryan his first view of the man in the room with his wife.

Ryan leaned closer to the glass and finally saw David's face and for the first time realized that his wife's lover was a black man. Ryan's heart began to race again beating at a high rate as he watched Samantha suck on David's large black cock.

Ryan couldn't really get a good glimpse of the cock yet but could tell it had to be large the way she was leaning away from David's legs. Ryan saw David looking down at his wife and watched the big man put his hand behind her head. He held one of Samantha's hands with his other hand as she sucked on his cock.

After several minutes, Ryan watched David bend over and kiss Samantha and pulled her to her feet and picked her up in his arms and carried Samantha into the bedroom. Ryan walked back to the sliding doors in the bedroom and watched as David brought his wife into the room and laid her onto the bed and climbed up next to her and began kissing her lips.

Ryan could see David's cock from this angle very well and saw it standing straight out and it looked massively large. David was kissing Samantha's chest and moving his hand along her thigh as she stroked the back of his head.

David continued licking and kissing his way along Samantha's belly and down to her pussy mound and skillfully worked his tongue in the area around her pussy causing enough stimulation for her to begin lifting her pelvis up into his face. Samantha turned her head and faced the glass doors looking out where she knew that Ryan would be standing and watching. Ryan moved closer to the glass until Samantha was able to see her husband's face and clearly mouthed the words. "I love you."

Ryan replied the same words to his wife as he watched the large black man spread his wife's thigh's apart and begin licking her pussy slit until he saw his tongue spreading her pink folds. Samantha spread her legs far apart allowing David better access to her pussy slit and placed her hands on David's head as the big man moved into position between her legs giving himself better access with his tongue.

David slipped his big hands under Samantha's thighs and lifted them back almost touching her tits as he generously worked his tongue inside her pink pussy. Samantha's pelvis was rocking up into David's face as she held her hands behind her knee's keeping herself open for her lover.

Samantha's eyes were shut tight as her body quivered from the intense pressure and stimulation that David's tongue was giving to her. Ryan watched his wife's body begin to violently shake as she started to kick her feet out like a bronco in heat as she experienced her first orgasm.

Ryan could hear his wife's scream's as David continued moving his tongue against her clitoris. David appeared very skilled as he began to gently relieve the pressure of his tongue off Samantha's clitoris allowing her to calm down and catch her breath and began licking and kissing her inner thigh area's.

David was lifting himself up onto his knee's and Ryan was fully aware the big black man was getting ready to mount Samantha's pussy. David was kissing her tits and stretching the nipples between his teeth as Samantha rubbed her hands in his hair.

David reached down between his legs holding his thick cock in his hand and gently slipped the large mushroom head between Samantha's pussy slit making the head of his cock wet with her juices.

Samantha had placed her hands on David's arms as if trusting him not to hurt her and only had to wait a few seconds before David pushed the large head into her slit causing her body to tense from the extreme pressure of his size.

David relaxed and waited a few seconds before gently moving himself forward into Samantha's pussy another inch until she got accustomed to its massive size. Ryan was outside watching the big black man begin his entry into his wife's pussy.

David continued to rock his body until he had sunk himself as far as he could inside the tiny white woman below him. Samantha rested her high heeled shoes on his ass and held onto his large arms as David began to slowly fuck her with his thick black cock.

David was screwing Samantha with a steady pace as she held onto his arms with her tiny white hands. David had raised Samantha's legs over his shoulder and was now ramming himself inside her tight pussy with great force.

Samantha turned her head again and saw her husband outside the glass doors where their eyes met and continued to stare at each other as David rammed and stretched her pussy.

Ryan's eyes kept focused on his wife's and could see that she was experiencing pleasure along with the excitement of being screwed while her husband watched. Samantha began to chant asking David to fuck her harder and began groaning and squealing at a high pitch while being throughly screwed by this huge black man.

David was banging into Samantha with so much force, it was causing her head to slide up the pillow each time he lounged forward. Ryan couldn't help to think how beautiful his wife looked with her long blonde hair flowing onto the bed and this huge black body above her as she held on tight to his large arms completely at his mercy.

Ryan could see David's cock as it slipped inside his wife with each thrust and watched the large black ball sack slap against her white ass. Ryan knew they were full of sperm and knew the man had intentions on sending that huge load of seed deep inside his wife's belly.

Ryan watched as David's thrusts became more labored and banged into Samantha's tight pussy with little or no mercy. David was on a mission at the moment, a mission that would send his seed deep inside this white woman's belly.

Ryan could hear David let out a loud grunt and scream that he was going to cum and slammed into Samantha one last time and held himself deep inside her belly as his load of thick hot cum emptied into her belly. Ryan could imagine the seed hitting her cervix and possibly swimming up that little canal looking for Samantha's eggs at that very moment.

Ryan wanted to cum so badly at that moment but waited and watched as the big black man finally dismounted his wife and laid down beside her leaving her belly full of his thick hot cum. Ryan kept looking between Samantha's legs and could see her pussy still gaping wide open from the intense stretching it received moments ago.

Samantha turned her head and looked for Ryan as he leaned closer to the glass so she could see him again. She smiled at her husband while she stroked David's half erect cock and closed her eyes as David kissed her lips sending his tongue into her mouth.

Samantha opened her eyes again when the kiss had ended and saw that Ryan was still watching them.

Ryan looked horrified when he saw his wife's hand motioning for him to come into the bedroom. He stood frozen in that spot for several seconds until he saw David looking his way as well and decided too slid open the door and walked into the bedroom.

Samantha held her arms out for her husband to climb onto the bed and did just that as he made his way between her still spread legs. David was watching them as they kissed and Samantha wrapped her arms around her husband and said. "Did you enjoy watching me get screwed by David tonight?"

Ryan kissed Samantha's lips and replied in a whisper and said. "You looked so beautiful in here under his black body. I could tell you were enjoying his cock as much as I enjoyed watching you."

Samantha unbuttoned his shirt while Ryan slipped his pants off and kicked his shoes and socks across the floor and laid back down on top of his wife as she guided his cock into her gaping pussy slit.

Samantha wrapped her legs around Ryan's ass and put her hands on his neck and began kissing him again as David laid next to them and watched them as they screwed.

Ryan whispered to his wife and said. "Your pussy is so wet and hot from his cum inside you and it feels so slimy around my cock."

Samantha held her arms around her husbands neck and continued to kiss him as she whispered. "Honey. Your pushing his seed deeper inside of me with your cock."

Samantha waited until Ryan's eyes met hers again and kissed him again as she continued to whisper. "Honey. If I wasn't on the pill I would get pregnant with David's baby."

Those word seemed to excite Ryan as he began to pound his hard cock into his wife's stretched pussy with much force as David stood on his knees and held Samantha's legs high in the air.

Samantha continued to enhance Ryan's excitement and whispered. "Honey. David is holding my legs up for you so you can push his seed into my womb."

Ryan was excited with his wife's words and within seconds, he shot his load of cum inside Samantha's pussy to join David's. Ryan was completely out of breath as Samantha held him tight and kissed his forehead as she said. "I love you so much."

Ryan laid down beside his wife as he caught his breath and noticed that David had already got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash up. Samantha laid her head on her husband's chest as he stroked her shoulder and asked. "What about the note you left for me about your wedding ring and how you didn't want David to know you were married?"

Samantha raised her head and put her finger to her lips and went. "Hush . . . "

Ryan stared at Samantha waiting for a reply when she scooted herself up next to him and said. "I wanted this to be more erotic for you and only told you that I said I was single. David is aware that you're my husband and only came here to help us enjoy our fantasy."

Samantha and Ryan lay cuddled on the bed when David walked into the bedroom fully dressed and reached out and shook Ryan's hand and leaned over and kissed Samantha on the lips and said. "I hope you enjoyed your fantasy tonight and if you want to see me again just give me a call."

Ryan and Samantha got up and walked David to the front door in the nude and David gave Samantha a hug and another kiss before leaving the house. Ryan kissed Samantha again and asked. "Are you planning to give him another call in the future?"

Samantha put her arms around her husband and gave him a long passionate kiss and replied. "I just might do that, I have many fantasy's I want to try yet!"

Ryan carried his lovely wife into their bedroom and screwed most of the night and talked about their future plans with David.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,833 Followers
12