A Wife's Process

Story Info
A Wife Starts to Gradualy Dominate her new Husband.
9.8k words
3.45
147.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catigm6
catigm6
48 Followers

Chapter 1 – The encounter

"Life is pretty mainstream", or so I thought. I lived a pretty average life: 45 hour a week job, hanging out with friends on the weekends, meeting the family on Sundays, the daily workout routine, and the occasional fling or girlfriend. I have never been a Casanova, but never really had a hard way with girls either. Ever since my senior year in high school, I found a way with women that led me to have two girlfriends and several one night stands, but never something serious though. It's ironic, the thing I wanted the most, was to have someone to love, someone who I could take care of and be there for, but everything I had done so far were pointless adventures that didn't give me the emotional connection I wanted. I was still young, and liked to screw around every now and then, but at twenty seven years old, I was starting to feel the need of that someone special that was supposed to be in my life, since for me, intimacy should be both, physical and sentimental.

I was just letting time pass by, waiting to see what happened. I had become very detached to girls, even a little cold, until one day, when I least expected, I saw her. I had gone to my regular coffee shop before my daily shift when I saw a cute girl sitting down drinking an expresso. She was not one of the most beautiful gals I had seen, but there was something of her that really attracted me, I didn't know what. She had white skin, light brown hair, and brown eyes. I couldn't tell about her body proportions, because she was wearing pretty conservative clothes. I stared at her for a while, analyzing the situation; I observed she was wearing reading glasses, and was doing the proper with a psychology book. After a couple of minutes, I decided to go there and talk to her.

-Hello, I do not mean to interrupt, but I couldn´t help noticing that you are reading a psychology book.

-Oh yes, I can't get enough of it, I highly recommend it.

-What do you like about it? I asked.

- The way it explains how emotional intelligence, affect our behavior in interpersonal relations. She responded without hesitation

After that statement, I realized, I was not dealing with an ordinary girl. She was not only cute but was also really intelligent. That, plus the combination of internal confidence and mild shyness she showed, drown me completely to her so I decided to ask her out. She was a different girl; she might be the one I have that relationship I had crave for such a long time.

Chapter 2 – The courtship

There he appeared, by my side, without fear or intimidation. Even though he showed great confidence, I could tell he was nervous. But I didn't care. He deserved a chance by the way he showed up. Also, he reflected to be smart and educated, apart from the fact that he wasn't bad looking at all. He had white, honey eyes and short brown military-type hair. He wasn't particularly tall, 5.7feet at most, however I didn't care, since he looked in really good shape and I am only 5.4, so having that wouldn´t be a problem.

I accepted his invitation without question (although I purposely showed some indecision), and I was amazed. He is a really knowledgeable person and has great communication skills. Apart from that, he was really chivalrous and had a great charisma, even thou he was a little bit serious. After a simple ice cream date, he wildly jumped to a night club for the second one, where sexual tension started to build. Then he asked me a long walk at the park followed by a movie night which ended up in a goodnight kiss. He really knew what he was doing, which of course, let me to believe he had done it before.

After that, he invited me for dinner at his place, where he cooked for me. Some delicious salad and salmon, accompanied by dimmed lights, light music, and a delicious wine, set the scenario for sex. I told him I it was too soon as I explained him I am a firm believer in no sex until marriage. Against my expectations, he understood (although it seemed he didn't like it much). That is when I knew he was the one. I had been looking for someone like him since my adolescence, and now, at 25 years of age, I realized I had found him. He would be my man, I wasn´t going anywhere.

Chapter 3 – The proposal

One year and a half went by and I was having the time of my life with her. However, the "no sex" part was though on me, especially since I realized what a great body she had. She was gymnast during her childhood, so she had a fit body structure. The combination of gym workouts, spinning, and yoga, kept her body in a way that melted me down, she had strong, firm legs, a well round ass, good curves, a lean stomach with the just right amount of belly fat, and some girly muscled arms that complemented her light amount of blonde and black forearm hair.

For that time simple making up and occasionally mutual masturbation was enough for me by the time. But I started to want more, so after reflecting for weeks, I decided to propose. She was fun but responsible, charming but not over affectionate, smart but not a geek, introverted but not timid. She was the perfect girl, beside my friends and family seemed to approve of her.

When I proposed she contemplated my while I was kneeling down before down for what seemed like an eternity to me, bringing me nerves to the edge. But it was all changed when she cautiously caressed my hair and said "yes" after giving me a long and passionate kiss.

Chapter 4 – The wedding

There he was, standing, looking at me tenderly while I walked towards him. I never thought something like this would happen to me. Such love, such attraction, such eagerness to start my life with him just seemed a lot for me to handle. When we kissed after I said "I do" and the priest pronounced us "Man and Wife" I know my life would never be the same. I had a completely different life ahead of me and I would make the best of it. Lucky me, I married the perfect husband.

Chapter 5 – The honeymoon

After the wedding, we went to a lovely beach in Mexico for two weeks. I was dying to get to the suite and make love to her all night long. Considering her inexperience I knew I was going to have to be patient, and teach her a lot of things, but to my surprise, this was not the case at all!

The first night was romantic sweet sex. The second got better. And better each night until one night, after having some drinks, everything changed. When we got back to the room she rushed me to the bed and fiercely took me out of my clothes. She started to kiss me furiously, licking al around my mouth. Suddenly, she bitted my lip. It was a nice change from the kissing, but then she did it again, and again, each time harder. There was a time in which I couldn't resist any more and I whimpered. She stopped, looked at my penetratingly into my eyes and said:

-What, does that hurt?

-A little. I answered

-Well that's too bad, do you want me to stop, can´t you take it? She stated, mockingly.

That actually insulted my ego, so I firmly responded:

-Hah, you don't know how much I can take.

-Well let's find out then, she said with a deviously smile.

She resumed to kissing me, but my neck this time. She started giving me some hickies that left marks for days. She slowly started to go down my thorax until she reached my cock. She bite it with caution and after sucking my balls for a while, she gave me the best blowjob I had ever received. She combination of sensations perceived by her tongue and hands made me burst my load into her mouth. She went for a tissue to wipe my cum of and returned for an all-night sex session.

It was not possible that my wife, would be that good at giving blowjobs if she had never done it before. Maybe she read about how to, maybe there was something she was not telling me. But I didn't care. I was on my honeymoon, with my beautiful wife, enjoying every bit of it.

The last night of our honeymoon, we were having a little bit of rough sex when she suddenly grabbed my neck and turn me around. She mounted me. I tried to reach her breasts with my mouth but and grabbed my wrists while pushing them to the bed and said "stay still". She then lightly but firmly gripped my balls and said with a playful yet devilish smile: "I am in charge tonight". Frills passed through my body as she said that. After that, she reached to the bureau and grabbed a couple of clothe strings I didn't know that were there and tied my wrists to the head of the bed. She really was in charge. The excitement was making me shiver by this time. She mounted my dick for what might have been like five minutes, and when I was ready to explode inside of her, she just mounted of. I made my best to try and hold it but was too late, and had an unpleasantly ruined orgasm. I was about to ask her why she did that, but I was suddenly interrupted by her pussy. Yes, she climbed my face this time and sat on it while y performed oral sex on her. I could feel her wet pussy which made my hard on stay firm. Whenever I got tired, she would squeeze her legs and pinch hardly my nipples. After she had three orgasms she let go of my face, cuddle me, and spend the rest of the night like that.

I was shocked and confused for what had just happened. I was still extremely horny and feeling kind of angry for her not to let me finish. But I thought it was simple a role-play thing. I knew she really knew how to please and that this was just a simple game. I should be happy, my lady-like and prudent wife, turned out to be a wild and kinky vixen in private. I would have an amazing life ahead of me with her. Or so I thought...

Chapter 6 – Changes

A couple of months went by, and our sex life was amazing. We did it morning and night, experimented different techniques and positions; we gave each other oral sex regularly, and really did it all. She got particularly good at giving me handjobs. This has never been my best way of release, but the way she did it, the way she combined physical and visual stimulation, made me shoot hard every time she did it. This wasn't an exception either when she serviced me with her mouth and when we had sex. When we made love, she knew exactly how to contract her muscles to drive me crazy.

One night after a long hour of foreplay I was fucking her from behind until something awful happened. The excitement combined with the sensation of her wet and warm pussy made me finish way too early.

-What the fuck was that? She asked with disappointment on her face.

-I am sorry, I got over-excited and couldn't hold it, I am sorry, I said with embarrassment.

-Well over-excited is a little bit short, don't you think?

After saying that, she turned around and went to sleep. Those words were like a knife pulsing through my ego. But I couldn't do anything at that time. I knew it was my fault and know I just needed to wait to make it up to her next time.

For the next few days, we didn't have sex. A lot of foreplay, but I did not receive any kind of release whatsoever. One day suddenly, after we were kissing, she mounted me and started riding me. The contraction of her muscles was too much for me. She was getting in fact too good and I couldn't follow up to her I feared. Once again she made me cum prematurely, this time in less than two minutes.

-Again?!? She exclaimed loudly

-I am sorry honey, I...She interrupted me.

-I have needs too. It is unbelievable that after all I do to please you; you won't even have the decency to let me finish first. You are so selfish.

-I tried, I really did, but I... She interrupted me again.

-So you can´t? Are you saying you are not enough of a man to please me?

This last statement really pissed me off, so I responded severely:

-What the fuck?! You are doing this on purpose. Why the hell are you giving me this shit?

-Oh, so it is my fault then? You do not only have a pathetic cock, you also have no shame.

Hearing those words were a knife to my heart.

She really hurt me, but all I could feel was guilt towards myself. A week passed, and we didn't have any sort of intimacy. One day, she said she wanted to go shopping. Once we arrived at the store, after three hours of trying things, we were ready to pay.

-That would be $2,347.79 the girl from the store said.

-What?! That is too much, what are you going to buy? I asked my wife.

-Well, a girl need clothes, now give me your credit card.

I didn't like the way she talked to me, but with the intent of making things better since our last incident, I accepted to pay for it. I couldn't believe it. I was actually paying over two thousand dollars to make up with my wife and have sex again. But that was okay for now, I would figure it all out later, for now I will prepare for my come back at sex tonight.

Chapter 7 – She is the boss

Everything was going perfectly. I wanted a fun man who could be my friend, who would be loyal to me, who would be smart enough to make a lot of money, and that would submit to me. I didn't want a wimp. Hell no! Where is the fun in that? I wanted a true leader; someone who has the balls to stand up for himself but that is not the "macho" type. This way it will be much more fun dominating him.

After we returned, from the store, I am sure he thought it was all fixed. That he was going to get lucky tonight. Well no sir. My plan was flowing great and it was no time for setbacks. After that day, I didn't have any sort of physical contact with him, despite several attempts he made that I rejected coldly.

When I noticed that he was starting to get irritated, I knew it was time for the next step. He was forgetting how great it felt when I touched him so it was time that he remembered.

One afternoon without him knowing, I added some Viagra to his drink, then, to his surprise I initiated foreplay, and after sever minutes, when I thought he was excited enough I striped him naked and tied his legs and arms to each of the bed's corners. I made sure all of his limbs were a little stretched so that he couldn't move at all. By this time he was panting. I started to fondle with his balls. His cock was completely erect. After a couple of minutes, I placed some lube in my hands and started giving him a slow handjob. Up and down; Down and up; the just up several times. At moments I would lick the base and head of his dick as well. After following that procedure for a few seconds, I could tell he was close to climax. I knew he had not ejaculated in over two weeks (to my knowledge) so y stopped and just returned to play with his balls. After doing this sequence two times he started to beg me to let him cum.

-Please, let be cum, please.

-Oh you really want to cum do you?

-Yes! Please I beg you, please!

I just gave him a light smile and carried on. After two more repetitions of my wicked procedure he started to shake.

-Shaking already? No wonder why you cum that quickly. Well you better get ready, because we are not even halfway through.

After time went by, the begging continued. When I finished the tenth sequence, he was crying like a baby. I was planning to continue but seeing his frustration I couldn't resist the urge to have an orgasm, so I climbed his face and commanded him to lick me. After I climaxed, I put my asshole in his mouth and ordered him authoritatively to suck it. He doubted, so I gave his balls a hard smack.

-Ahhh!!! He shouted

But his scream was interrupted by my open asshole. After a few minutes, I returned to the former position. I would at times play with his cock a little bit just to edge him again. After three more orgasms I stood up and said "well done boy". And head to the bedroom door. As I was heading out I heard:

-Hey! What about me?

-What about you? I answered

-Well you climaxed enough times already; wouldn't it be fair to let me cum at least once?

-Well didn't you enjoy what I just did?

-Yes I did, but it would be nice to finish off.

-Let me get this straight to you. You are a premature ejaculator. You can't please me. You need to learn stamina.

-But I really need to cum!

-Fine, I was warming you up for tonight's sex session, but I see it's no use; you are just a selfish bastard.

I rushed to put a gag in his mouth. Then I applied a little bit more lube to his throbbing cock.

-"If you want to cum so bad, then let's make sure you do." I said angrily

I knew his cock was really sensitive after all that teasing. I also knew it wouldn't go down for another couple of hours even if he came because of the Viagra I had fed him before. I started to stroke his cock firmly and with a good pace and as soon as he as shooting his load I stroked as fast as I could.

-"Mhh!! Mmh! mmhh!" he moaned through the gag.

When I felt the pulsations in his cock growing weaker, I focused the strokes on the head of his penis.

-"MMHHH!!! MMMHHH!! MMHH HHM HMM!!" he moaned in pain while he squirmed.

Knowing it was extremely sensitive, I continued to treat the head of his cock that way for a few seconds, and then grabbed it in between my thing, index finger and palm and started rubbing it like if I was rubbing away dirt from my hand. I smiled as I was his suffering, and said:

-"Don't worry; I will do what you asked for. I climaxed four times, so I will continue to do this until you do too!"

I carried on with my meticulous post-orgasm torture until he came for the fourth time. Went to wash my hands, and at my return told him dominantly while giving him a piercing stare:

-"Do not expect me to jack of, let alone suck that thing of you ever again! That is a privilege my friend, and you, my pathetic husband, just lost it!"

Chapter 8 – Another level of control

Since that last session, my husband changed a lot. He was a lot more submissive, started, buying me gifts, pleasing me orally really frequently helping around the house and obeyed me instantly to whatever I asked him to do. Obviously he was trying to win back that privilege since I had not once touched or licked his thing we had only fucked 5 times in over eight months since then with me always making sure he finishes off early and reminded him that he cannot please me with his dick. I knew I had him, but it was not enough. This could snap any moment; I needed more control, more submission on his part. I needed to give the big step. With our first anniversary coming up, it was the perfect time to take a leap of faith.

On that day I made sure to be out of the house and ignore his calls all day long. When I got home, I say a path of red flower petal leading to our bedroom. Once I entered, I noticed dimmed lights, candles, and a bunch of flowers on the bed while he greeted me in a tuxedo. He went to a lot of trouble for this and I was really melted. I actually wanted to please him. But no, I had to use this moment to give that big step I was planning.

We talked for a little while, made out for an hour and then he gave me with my anniversary gift: A vibrating dildo.

-"Well I was thinking about what you said honey, and I really want to please you. While I get train myself for you, I hope this can help get things going together again" he said sincerely

We used the dildo, and between that and his mouth I had the wonderful orgasms and then we cuddled, falling asleep between each other's arms. He didn't ejaculate, so I knew he was going to be horny through the night. At around 3am, I felt him get off the bed and heard him enter the bathroom. He was in there for about 5 minutes when then I imagined what he was doing. I suspected he masturbated for release but now it was the time to catch him in the act.

I opened the door and saw him and stormed out with indignity.

-"You unfaithful bastard! How can you do this to me?" I exclaimed

catigm6
catigm6
48 Followers