A Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave them on!" said Colin and I stood up, surprised. "You look good in them." He said and without any hesitation he took off his suit jacket, slipped tie over his neck, undid the white shirt showing off a snow-white sleeveless undershirt. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. The first thing that struck me about his body was that it was bloated, very white, almost transparent and very hairy. As he turned around to step out of his pants, I noticed even his back was hairy. I never had a particular aversion to body hair, but this was ridiculous, as well as somewhat ironic. His head was almost hairless and in the dim light of the bedroom, I realized that he was not as old as I thought. Mid forties maybe, probably even less.

Colin stood in the middle of the room, wearing undershirt and baggy boxers, black socks still on his feet. The spectacle was funny to say the least. "You can take the rest off, though." He said, gently massaging his cock through the boxers.

Having escaped the cold of the streets I again felt a bit lightheaded. The effect of booze was stronger than I thought at first. I wasn't exactly falling over myself but standing on one foot proved to be hard and I had to sit on the edge of the bed in order to take off my clothes.

Having stripped myself of skirt and shirt, I remained sitting on the bed in my black underwear and boots, more than ever feeling wrong, yet good.

Still in his undershirt and socks - something I always despised - Colin let his boxers drop to the floor and at first I almost laughed. His cock looked exactly like him, small and inadequate. It hung limply between his legs like a shriveled pink shrimp.

He crossed the room and for a moment I felt dizzy, but the feeling passed as quickly as it had hit me. This was it. If he could get his cock to get hard, of course. I wasn't going to work hard on it, I had decided that while I was still sitting behind the bar in the sleazy pub where he had picked me up. Or did I pick him up? I couldn't tell for sure, and it didn't quite matter.

"Come on..." he whispered, pushing his soft cock into my face, the other hand enveloping my neck from behind and pulling my body towards him. "Come, give Daddy some love..."

The Daddy thing almost turned me off in one instant. I never had that anyone say to me and whenever my husband and I watched porn, I would inevitably tsk at the mention of Daddy's girl or something similar, loudly protesting the wrongness of the it.

Before the tip of his cock touched my lips I pressed the palms of my hands against Colin's thighs and pushed him away. "No, no..." I protested, thankful that he had made sure I wasn't too drunk, for I was certain I wouldn't have enough strength to resist him.

"No?" he asked softly and when I looked at him I saw him smiling at me. His smile again appeared more predatory than genuine affection. "Okay..." he said and let go of my neck, grabbing a generous streak of my hair with one hand and his other one still on his cock began jerking off right in front of my face. It had taken mere seconds and his cock stiffened, to my astonishment, it was incredibly long, although very thin. I don't think I've ever seen a cock that thin, but like I said, the length of it was scary.

My eyes couldn't leave his hand and cock and he probably saw me staring in amazement. "I told you I like to impress..." he gasped, and laughed, his hand picking up the pace. I felt his other hand grabbing onto my hair tighter, it began to hurt, but I said nothing. "Almost nine inches, baby..." I almost saidWow!.

"Yeah..." he kept jerking off in front of me. "Nine inches in your ass, imagine that..." I tried to protest, shake my head or say something, but he kept me from moving. "I like to ass fuck, didn't I tell you that?" I mumbled something that resembled no, seriously worried.

My husband didn't like anal sex and although I had tried it with a guy I had dated in college, I never enjoyed it. Whether it was our clumsiness of inexperience or simply me not being used to it, it had always hurt and I didn't press the issue with Alessandro that we should do it.

"Oh, yeah..." panted Colin, the thin head of his long cock dancing in front of my eyes. "You'll feel it in your throat and your ass yet, I bet you will..."

I tried to resist, but his grip on my hair was too strong. The thought of being fucked in the ass was scary and I knew I would hurt, but at the same time, if I ever did it again, I knew I'd want to do it with Colin. The masochistic side of my libido ached for it and I knew I would consent in the end.

"Okay..." said Colin suddenly, letting me go. "Let's do you first." He walked away from me, his erect cock weighing heavily off his body, and he appeared like one of the Roman statues found in the ruins of Pompei, a small figurine with an oversized erection, the symbol of fertility. Half naked and looking dismally ridiculous, Colin paused in front of the computer and browsed through some files, the screen too far for my myopic eyes see well.

I heard the unmistakable sound of fucking, flesh slapping against flesh, moaning and groaning, a woman's screams mixed with gasps. Colin turned to me and extended his hand in invitation. "Come on..." he said and pulled a chair away from the computer desk. "Lean over here," he pointed to the desk. "Watch the movie and if I make you cum, I can put my dick anywhere I want." He barred his teeth in an ugly grin. "Deal?"

Whether I was desperate for a fuck or just arrogant enough to believe that there was no way he could make me cum I nodded my head and with wobbly knees walked over to the desk, leaned over and pressed my weight against the palms of my hands now placed firmly on the wooden surface.

I almost barked a laugh when I saw Colin had positioned the chair behind me and sat on it. The action itself was more than pathetic. Did he fancy himself a gynecologist, performing his trade in an alternate position? I was drunk and horny and definitely way over my head, only I didn't know it yet.

I looked at the screen where a purple-faced woman was being pounded by a guy from behind so hard, she was crying, screaming, gasping, moaning, hiding her face from the camera only to have the guy pull on her hair and expose it again. A shot from the second angle showed the close up of the man's cock in the woman's ass and the reason of the discomfort became obvious.

As I was watching the movie, feeling my already swollen pussy vibrate with the pleasure of the disgusting, I felt Colin move my thong over my ass and without a warning, his fingers entered my pussy, sliding in and out a few times, roughly pressing against the softness of my insides. It wasn't pleasurable, but at the same time it didn't hurt. Then, he had hit the one spot that it had always been hard for my husband to find, and he had only managed to do it three times in the seven years of our sex life. It was like Colin had found the tiny button inside my body that when pressed released a low current of electricity in my body and despite my reluctance to show him that I had actually enjoyed his touch, I couldn't help but moan. I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead on the desk.

"Look up!" panted Colin. "Look at the movie!" and I did. I had very hard time adjusting my eyes to looking at the screen from close up, but I watched the woman being brutally fucked anyway. With each scream from her, I felt a higher sensation of pleasure, as Colin kept rubbing my G-spot, delicately yet firmly. My legs were trembling violently with effort and I was afraid they wouldn't hold me up for much longer. Wave after wave of warm pleasure was circling from the depth of my stomach throughout my body, arms and legs and I noticed my skin reacting to it with goose bumps.

"You like that?" asked Colin and I stole a glance through my opened legs at his long cock. I was worried he would hurt me, that thing was too long for pleasure, and I wasn't used to anything out of standard norm. I can't say Alessandro has anything to be ashamed of, but his cock is small compared to Colin's.

"Come on, now!" said Colin, his voice shaking in synchronicity with his finger thrusts inside my pussy. He could feel my pleasure and I was beyond attempt to hide it. This man, whom I so haughtily thought of as a loser in sexual matters when I first saw him certainly knew how to drive a woman to the edge of climax in less than two minutes. It wasn't that I was drunk and uninhibited. He knew what he was doing and he did it expertly.And he was well aware of it, too.

I felt a pressure against my asshole, soft at first, more persistent as I was approaching an orgasm. "No, no..." I managed to gasp, but at the same time, realized that I was pushing my ass against the finger that was massaging my little hole, unaccustomed to intruders.

"Just a little bit..." Colin's voice trembled, the fingers inside my pussy worked fast, and then, just as I felt my entire body stiffening in an oncoming orgasm, his finger penetrated my ass, the pain of it sending me into a wave of pleasure such as I had never felt before. My scream joined the one from the woman on the screen, who was still being pounded mercilessly and for a moment I wondered how can she take it that long. The cock that was invading her ass was obviously thick, more so than usual and I didn't envy her pain.

I held onto the edge of the desk as if for my dear life, my knuckles white from the effort, my entire body shaking uncontrollably, the pain in my ass almost too much to bear, and yet I didn't want to stop it as I was almost certain that if I did that, I would stop the heavenly sensation of an orgasm so strong, I almost peed myself.

"Good, yeah?" Colin asked, furiously pounding his fingers inside my pussy, pushing the finger of the other hand as far as it would go inside my ass. "A little more..." he said. "A little more, you're not done yet...

Having never experienced multiple orgasms, I didn't quite believe they existed. Rather, I always imagined they were the boasting of women who probably never came in the first place, but tried to make the guy feel better and present themselves as sex hungry nymphs who can cum at the mere sight of a cock. I was wrong again.

The effect of the first orgasm slowly dissipating and the pain in my ass intensifying I almost collapsed when I felt I was about to cum for the second time. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming..." I gasped, urgency in my voice as if I simply had to announce it before it happened.

"I know you are..." said Colin with a disgusting satisfaction in his voice. "I know you are... you little slut..." I couldn't swear on it, but this time the wordslut seemed to be the thing that I needed to push me right into the middle of the second orgasm, and I gasped, my eyes and mouth wide open, a soundless scream echoing in my head. I could feel the juices of my pussy slowly trickling down my thighs and the feeling was uncomfortable, but I didn't care. My pussy was vibrating like it had never done before and for a moment I seriously believed I would simply fold off the desk like a used up towel.

"Keep your legs open!" yelled Colin, but I simply had to close them. Whenever I had an orgasm, pressing my thighs together and putting pressure on my clit would intensify the feeling. As if sensing that's what it was, I felt his fingers slide out of my pussy, his hand covering my crotch and he squeezed hard, pressing the palm of his hand against my body, the weight of it forcefully massaging against my clit. I didn't cum again, but the feeling was just as good as if I had. It was the icing on the double chocolate cake kind of feeling. Delicious and very private, I hated the fact that I was sharing it with Colin.

As my body finally stilled, I felt spent and exhausted. Drained of energy, really. I was still trying to catch my breath when I just realized his finger was still deep in my ass, still moving. The pain was lesser now, but the discomfort was still present. I pushed the escape button on the computer and the screaming of the woman in the movie stopped.

"I bet you when I'm through with you, you'll be able to go just as long as she does, and there'll be way less screaming. You don't strike me as a screamer." He was right about that. Most of the time, my lovemaking with Alessandro was quiet. No words were exchanged, moans were stifled, gasps muted. My husband's way of having sex was pretty much the same. He sweated and breathed hard, but that was it. There were never any verbal exchanges. Maybe that's why I felt so turned on when Colin talked to me.

"It doesn't feel good." I finally gasped. "The finger." I said, now trying to wiggle myself from under the pressure of it, which seem to intensify rather than lessen. As if I had asked for more, Colin turned his hand around and wiggled inside my ass deeper.

"You'll get used to it. Just like everything else you had to get used to it. The cock in your pussy when you lost your virginity, it took time to get used to it, didn't it?"

I hated how right he was about everything. Of course I had to get used to it. I hurt having sex for weeks after I first slept with my then boyfriend Jonathan. For a while I was afraid I was some sort of freak, hurting all the time, but eventually the sex became less painful, finally completely painless and I began to enjoy the actual coitus, not just the oral part of it. I couldn't see how could I get used to the finger in my ass in one night, though. Especially, and as if I expected someone to burst inside the room at any given moment, I remembered that Colin told me theboys would be coming soon, and we were already there for longer than I thought we'd be.

"Your friends..." I said in a panic and looked towards the door.

"Don't worry. They're used to this, nobody will come in here if you don't want them to." I gasped in surprise as finally he pulled his finger out without a warning. Only then did the comment struck me as odd. What did he mean if I didn't want them to? He didn't really believe I'd be doing this with anybody else tonight?

I couldn't quite remember what the others looked like. I didn't really pay much attention, I was too embarrassed to when back at the pub. All I could recall was a bunch of older men, or now that I have realized Colin was not so old, at least pictured them as older. A couple were definitely gray-haired, but that didn't mean anything. The only thing I could pretty much swear on was that they were all wearing business attire and they were all men. That was all.

Colin was massaging and caressing my ass cheeks now, softly digging his nails into my skin, but it didn't hurt, actually it felt very good. "Do you like to get spanked?" he asked. I shook my head. I was not the one to be spanked and if he tried I'd kick him against the wall, I knew that much.

"Okay, then..." he said finally and playfully slapped me on the ass. "Come on, beautiful. My turn." He got up and grabbed me by the hair, forcing me to leave the desk still bent over, and pushed me to the floor in a kneeling position. His cock was now fully erect, strangely curved to one side, still painfully thin, but so very long. "Come on..." gasped Colin, holding my head by the hair, forcing the cock inside my mouth. "You do me good, missy and I'll make you cum again." he laughed.

I wanted him to do it all over to me at least one more time, finger in the ass and all. If the ass assault was an inevitable part of it, I'd take it. And by the look of it, his cock in my mouth was also a part of the deal.

At first I sucked him off on my own. I tried to take as much as I could without gagging. I sucked and licked the head, with one hand I gently squeezed the balls and was strangely happy to hear him moan. "That's right, beautiful. Don't forget the balls..." he cooed. "Never forget the balls."

Slowly, he began guiding me. He grabbed onto my long hair tightly and pulled me onto his cock, forcing it deeper inside my mouth, and I almost gagged, only I didn't. "Come on, come on..." his voice was impatient and I didn't want him to be disappointed, after all, he truly did "do me" well, as he had put it.

"Look into my eyes!" he commanded and raised my glance, over his enormous, hairy stomach, meeting his small beady eyes. The expression on his face was disgustingly smug, but I didn't care. This is what I came for, this is exactly what he was going to give me.

"I love the sound of gagging, beautiful..." he said to me and pulled hard on my hair, pushing his cock deep into my throat. "Will you gag for me? Will you?" he breathed hard, and I could see he was also sweating. Obviously, the hard work of making me come had left him just as exhausted as it had me. "Take as much as you can in, okay?" he said and paused for a moment, waiting for my consent. Like an idiot, I nodded and that was all he wanted. He thrust his pelvis against my face and pushed his cock as far as it would go, I could feel it slowly pushing its way down my throat. The feeling was very uncomfortable, even painful and I tried hard not to gag, but finally my eyes watered and I couldn't breath, before I could stop myself, I retched and gagged, forcefully pushing him off me. His cock bounced out of my mouth and I coughed hard, a thin trickle of spit hanging off my chin.

"That's what I like..." declared Colin, ruffling my hair. "I love that sound, do it again." and before I could take another breath, he grabbed the sides of my face and pushed in as hard it could go, in one clean stroke burying his entire cock inside my mouth. I retched and gagged, tears flowing down my face, my nose pressed against his huge stomach. "Yeah... yeah..." he kept saying. "Oh, yeah... that feels great, beautiful..." he let me go and I half folded on the floor coughing, wiping the spit off my mouth. "Come on, a little more." He said and picked me up by my hair. My throat seriously hurt, but I obediently opened my mouth and let him in without any protest. This whole thing began turning me on, I was being punished like I wanted to. I was being treated like a whore, exactly as I expected Alessandro to be treating someone else. It never crossed my mind that he could just be having a normal sex, or god forbid, make love to someone else than me.

"Just keep your mouth open wide, okay?" he said and I nodded. He held onto my head tight, fucking me fast and deep inside my throat. "Let me hear the noise, let me hear the noise..." he said and I allowed myself to make a gurgling sound, gagging and coughing as much as one can do with something long inside their mouth. It was humiliating, but at the same time, it felt better than I was afraid it would. His control over me was enticing. I loved every minute of it, pain, discomfort and everything that went along with it.

Just as I was about to push him off me, unable to take any more of the brutal invasion of my throat, he pulled out and allowed me a minute to cough myself back into fairly normal breathing. All the while, he was gently stroking my hair and I even felt his hand on one of my shoulders, massaging me. It felt good.

"So...?" he said finally and I knew what was coming next. "Shall we put this bad boy," he waved his cock in my face, "inside that sexy toosh of yours?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. I..." I wanted it really bad by than. "I haven't done much anal, it hurts."

"That's okay. It has to hurt. There's no real pleasure without the pain." He said and helped me off the floor. "We'll go easy and you'll tell me to stop if you want. I bet you can take all of it, though. I bet you can."

I seriously doubted I could. Even though the alcohol has lubricated my mind into a state of near submission, I didn't think I could take all of him the way he wanted me to.

"Come on..." he said and pulled me to the bed.